Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
PollyPan

Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Post by PollyPan »

Kaitlyn was a short, nerdy girl. To most people she was even the stereotypical nerdy girl. Her size paled in comparison to others who were her age, only reaching to 5’1, and she didn’t even make up for it with her other assets either. Her breasts were still underdeveloped compared to the other girls around her, and her general looks weren’t anything to look at twice. Her short blonde hair came down just to her shoulders, parted so that her black trimmed glasses weren’t covered. To some she may have been considered “cute”, but the boys in her class would never lust over her like they did some of the more obviously attractive girls. Girls like Jenny, or Sarah, for example.

Kaitlyn sat at her desk with her head resting on her hands, staring forward at the two gorgeous girls who were engaged in conversation, probably about something only more popular and pretty girls got to talk about. She wanted to be like them so badly. Both were exceedingly beautiful and had no problem getting the attention of all the cute boys in their class. She didn’t even much want the attention from boys in all honesty. All she wanted was for people to not make fun of her or make her feel beneath them.

Her eyes kept darting back and forth between them as they spoke. Jenny, with her long, flowing red hair, and freckles that made her equally cute and sexy to most; and Sarah with her black curls and angelic figure that made guys crazy. Both Jenny and Sarah were much taller than Kaitlyn, at a modest 5’11-6’0. To Kaitlyn they appeared like giants. Yet she envied them still and would give anything to be like them, or even be liked by them.

Kaitlyn was so caught up in her daydreams that she didn’t actually notice when the two had stopped talking upon noticing her staring at them and had now walked towards her desk.

She was soon snapped out of it as they immediately began to taunt her.

“Awww, was little Kaitlyn napping?” mocked Sarah, grinning evily and tilting her head condescendingly as she glared at Kaitlyn.

“God, just look at you. You’re pathetic, I can’t believe you’re our age!” Jenny laughed, enjoying herself as the two ganged up on the small, defenseless nerd.

Luckily for Kaitlyn, most of the class was distracted with their own conversations and business during their study break to notice the two girls attempting to humiliate her. She wished the two of them would just leave her alone, she had done nothing to them except exist.

“Haha... good one guys...” she replied sheepishly. Maybe if she agreed with them, or pretended they were funny, they’d leave her alone.

“Did you hear that Jen? She agrees she shouldn’t be here!” Sarah laughed, her menacing grin getting larger as she looked to Jenny for approval.

“Well good for her! The little baby knows her place at least,” Jenny mocked, as she squeezed Kaitlyn’s cheeks between her fingers like she were a baby.

“Plls lt g oh m,” was all Kaitlyn could get out with her lips trapped in Jenny’s grasp.

“Aww, I think she’s saying she likes when you do that!” Sarah laughed.

Whilst Kaitlyn’s tormentors did just that, she wasn’t aware that she was actually being distracted so that the third member of Jenny and Sarah’s terrible trio, Rachel, could silently take Kaitlyn’s bag from under her desk.

Rachel, who was in a different class to the others but was still nonetheless just as horrid, slowly left back through the door she came through after retrieving her prize, giving a quick wink to the two girls as she left. Rachel was the smaller of the three at 5’8, but compared to Kaitlyn that was a large step up. She was a brunette with just over shoulder length hair, and had the most amazing eyes you’d ever see. They seemed to shine even in the darkness, and just one look into them would cause you to melt. The issue was that most of the boys never even noticed them, as their eyes were fixed on two even more precious beauties that lay just below. Only a lucky few guys had seen them bare, but the stories they’d told were enough for the others to desperately crave a peek at the girl’s breasts.

“Okay little baby, listen up good now,” Jenny started as she relaxed her grasp on poor Kaitlyn’s mouth, “if you want your precious bag back you’d best come to the girl’s bathroom on the second floor after school. You know the one. Oh and if you think of telling anyone about this then it’ll be worse for you, is that clear?” she glared at Kaitlyn as she spoke, trying her best to intimidate the life out of her.

Kaitlyn, in a state of panic now, desperately reached for her bag only to find it was already gone... She looked back up at Jenny and Sarah, who were towering over her and smirking, and simply responded,

“I’ll be there...” gulping largely as she finished speaking...
Last edited by PollyPan on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
qm0

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1]

Post by qm0 »

This is a great intro!! Plenty of detail for the imagination but it's still nice and terse. I'm a big fan of bullying stories.

I've been thinking about a prompt idea, but I don't really enjoy writing stories. Please feel free to use it if you'd like, I think it could fit your story well. I think it could be interesting if the popular girls forcefully set Kaitlyn's phone to unlock to her tits, instead of face unlock. It would be embarrassing in the moment, and give more embarrassing moments in the future.

Regardless, I'm really enjoying your story style. Looking forward to more!
theoneandonly

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1]

Post by theoneandonly »

Excellent First part! Can't wait to read more
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1,2]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 2]

The rest of the school day went by pretty quickly, much to Kaitlyn’s dismay. Luckily she hadn’t needed much of the contents of her bag in her classes, but she was annoyed at the loss of her phone and lunch which she’d kept in there. She was more worried about what the two girls, really three but she wasn’t yet aware of Rachel’s involvement, had in store for her. She was even tempted to ignore their warning and not show up, but she feared what they might do to her instead even more.

The girl’s bathroom on the second floor was not the sort of place Kaitlyn wanted to go to, let alone be forced to go to. It had a reputation for being where the worst sorts of inappropriate activities in the school happened. Kaitlyn had heard a rumour that someone had actually been expelled for doing certain things in there, but she wasn’t quite sure of the specifics or legitimacy.

As almost everyone else around her was leaving the building to enjoy their evenings off, Kaitlyn slowly walked up the stairs towards her expected torment. She began to feel sick to her stomach thinking about what the girls had in store for her. Maybe they’d just give her back her bag and let her go. Oh how she hoped that was all. She was so caught up thinking about what was in store for her that she didn’t notice Rachel slowly lurking behind her and making sure she followed their instructions.

Quickly taking a final glance left and right before submitting to her fate, Kaitlyn opened the door to the bathroom and stepped inside.

Immediately, she was surprised to find more than just Jenny and Sarah waiting for her in there. The two of them were sat on the counter were the sinks were, but they were joined by two other girls who Kaitlyn didn’t recognise. They were both pretty intimidating looking. Then again, most people were to Kaitlyn. A scared look formed in her eye as she realised she likely wasn’t going to be given her bag back right away.

“Looks like the little baby made it,” sneered Jenny as Kaitlyn slowly walked towards them.

“Y-yeah. I came.. can I have my bag back now, Jenny?” Kaitlyn asked, shaking a little bit.

“Aww, ain’t she cute!” one of the other girls said teasingly.

“Maybe if you ask again nicely, little one,” Sarah chimed in.

“Uh.. please may I have my bag back?” Kaitlyn embarrassingly asked.

“Haha, if you’re a good girl and behave for us then maybe we’ll let you have it back,” laughed Jenny as she slowly hopped down from the sinks and towered over Kaitlyn.

“You gonna behave, little baby?” Asked one of the other girls, looking towards her menacingly.

Kaitlyn began to tremble as she now realised the situation she was in, she quickly decided that her bag wasn’t worth it, she’d just replace it, and so she ran towards the door to flee.

However, as she tried to open it she realised it was locked. She hadn’t noticed Rachel earlier, but now she was definitely noticing what Rachel had done. As soon as Kaitlyn had entered the bathroom she had sealed her fate as the tormentee of the girls, as Rachel had locked the door. She’d be missing out on the group’s fun but she’d been assured by the others that she’d see the results of their work in time.

“Ooh, that doesn’t look like you’re behaving, bitch!” The smaller of the two other girls shouted as Kaitlyn began to shake more upon realising she was trapped at their mercy.

Kaitlyn was about to say something when the same girl slapped her across the face. She wasn’t ready for such a sudden, sharp jolt of pain and so she quickly lost function of her legs and fell to the floor.

“Aww, baby doesn’t even know how to walk anymore, how pathetic!” Jenny laughed, her mind racing with evil thoughts now that they had their victim trapped.

“Ready to behave yet?” Sarah asked, laughing hysterically at the little girl on the floor.

Kaitlyn was close to tears now, but she wouldn’t let them have the privilege of seeing her cry yet. She wanted to at least keep up some appearance of strength. Ironic from her current position.

“Y-yes,” she meekly got out, as she slowly stood back up.

“Okay, baby, be a good girl and give us your top,” Jenny demanded.

“M-my top?” Kaitlyn couldn’t believe it, they wanted her clothes? Were they going to ask for more? What if they made her get fully naked. Her head started filling with horrible thoughts of what they might do to her but she then began to realise it was too late.

“Oh, hurry up baby! We’ll take it from you if you don’t go fast enough!” One of the other girls shouted.

Kaitlyn gave in and slowly slid her hands to her sides and began lifting, as she reached around the height of her bra she began to stop again, realising she wasn’t ready for them to see her underdeveloped chest.

“Oh, you are a god damn baby!” The other girl moaned as she walked closer to Kaitlyn and grabbed her top herself and hoisted it over her head. “There we go, now the little baby is topless!”

It was true, Kaitlyn was now stood with her chest bared, except for her bra - which covered what very little development she had. She quickly held her hands above her breasts in a feeble attempt to cover what she didn’t even have.

“Awww, she really is a baby hahaha! Look at those tiny titties!” Jenny laughed. This was too rich, the little naked girl, who was the same age as these 2 beauties, didn’t even have any breasts!

“Damn, you sure she’s our age? She looks so young!” laughed one of the other girls.

Kaitlyn became even more flushed with embarrassment as the girls made fun of her small breasts.

“Okay, little baby. You did what we asked...barely.” Jenny started, “but if you don’t lower your hands right now we’ll strip you fully naked immediately!” She shouted.

Kaitlyn immediately lowered her to her sides. She definitely didn’t want them to see any more of her, she’d die if she ended up naked and trapped with these four horrid girls.

“That’s a good girl” Sarah smirked, looking to Jenny and nodding as she did the same back. They both knew what they had in store for the poor girl, and they had no mercy to give her for sure.

Jenny pulled her phone out and took a picture of the poor girl with her exposed bra. Then another. And another, making sure to capture her from a few different angles.

“No! Please don’t take pictures of me!” Cried Kaitlyn. She was fine with the four girls seeing her like this, but the thought of who else might see her scared her immensely.

“Now now, Kaitlyn. Another outburst like that and it’ll be a time out for you,” Sarah teased. “Besides, if you behave yourself then maybe nobody will see these, just think of them as your reason to keep behaving, little baby!”

As Kaitlyn stood there shaking, Jenny reached into her own bag and pulled out a baby’s bottle that looked to be full of milk. She walked back over to Kaitlyn with it and held it in front of her.

“Now, little Kaitlyn. You’re going to be a good girl and say ‘I’m a little baby who needs my bottle’ and then drink it all. Think you can do that?” She asked, treating her like a child.

Kaitlyn wanted to refuse for a second, but then remembered there was no point. She was now completely at the mercy of these four girls and they had no intention of going easy on here.

“Yes, Jenny..” she spoke, nearly crying.
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2,3]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 3]

As Kaitlyn took the bottle from Jenny she looked down at it slowly. Would she really have to drink all of this? The bottle was pretty full, but luckily due to her lack of lunch her stomach was quite empty. Nevermind drinking the milk, would she really have to say what Jenny had demanded? Where was this all going, why were they doing this to her? She just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

As Kaitlyn took the bottle off of her, Jenny pulled her phone back out and began to record her trapped girl's task.

"Come on now, drink up quick and don't spill any! And don't forget the magic words!" she laughed, pointing the camera towards Kaitlyn's miserable looking face. She would occasionally pan back down to capture the girl's bare chest and bra, just to make sure everyone who saw this knew what sort of state the poor girl was in.

Kaitlyn did as she was instructed and nervously began to stutter, "I'm...I'm a little... little baby.. who needs my bottle.." before beginning to suck on the top of the bottle in order to drink from it. The milk began to flow into her mouth slowly, adding more torture to her tasks as she couldn't even get it over with quickly. She quickly realised that not only was the milk not cold, it might not even have been fresh. It was warm, and had a fowl taste that made trying to down the entire bottle even worse. She began to smell it as she tasted it too, causing her to feel nauseous as she got about halfway through.

The four girls just laughed at her as she drank and Jenny recorded every second. They'd half expected the poor girl to resist more, but she was obeying their instructions easily, and so the rest of their plan should follow easily they thought.

As Kaitlyn finally finished drinking, after what felt like an eternity, an outline of milk surrounded her lips and she let out a fairly loud burp - much to her embarrassment. Her stomach wasn't happy with her, and neither were her tormentors.

"Eww, looks like our little baby didn't get taught any manners!" mocked one of the other girls.

"You know what happens to naughty babies who misbehave, don't you now?" asked Sarah, trying to hold back from bursting into laughter so that she could scare Kaitlyn more. She hopped back onto the sink and glared towards her, "Get that skirt off and come lay over my lap, this instant!" she demanded.

Surely she couldn't be serious, Kaitlyn thought. They had forced her into a position that made her burp, but now they wanted to punish her for it too? She couldn't possibly remove any more of her clothing for them, she wouldn't! What would they do if she didn't though? Hurt her? Take more pictures? Worse? Her hands trembling at her sides, she slowly chose to accept her fate once again and give in. At least she'd still have her underwear left, but she didn't much want them to see that either. Her mother had insisted that since they didn't have a lot of money, and since Kaitlyn was so small, it was cheaper and more efficient to just buy her underwear from the kids section of the store. It was embarrassing enough that her own mother still bought her clothes at this age, let alone ones from the kids section.

The pair she was wearing today were some of the worst offenders though. They were a soft, cotton pair, with a pink accent around the borders, and little pink ponies dotted around them. As she slowly unclasped her skirt and let it fall they quickly came into view for the room to see, especially with no top to hang down and cover them. She really did look like a child at this point, the girls couldn't believe their luck as the camera captured every angle of her baby panties. Kaitlyn was now just stood there in just her underwear, her shoes, and her socks.

The girls each started laughing hysterically as they saw her baby panties. It was as if the girl was trying to help humiliate herself.

"Awww, look at what cute little undies the baby has!" mocked the taller of the other girls, "I bet mummy picked them out for you, isn't that right?" she continued.

"Even my little sister is more mature looking than you, at least she wears thongs and actually has a pair of tits, good god," laughed the other.

"Hurry up, Kaitlyn, I swear to god you're such a slowpoke!" shouted Sarah, pointing to her lap. "Get your butt up here this instant!"

Kaitlyn, cowering in fear, slowly approached the sinks and with tears beginning to form in her eyes, lay over Sarah's lap. She lay almost limp, as her tears began to fall down her cheeks. She wished she'd never been born. Sarah lifted her knees slightly, arching Kaitlyn up slightly, and then made sure that Kaitlyn's legs hung over the side of her right one. In this position, Kaitlyn's only real asset was prominently displayed. For all of her lack of other features, her ass was quite nice to say the least. It was fairly large and well rounded, but unfortunately most never got to see it, least of all herself. More unfortunately it was now acting as a lovely big target for Sarah.

Kaitlyn's juicy, raised ass was also the subject of Jenny's latest collection of photos, making sure she got a good shot of both cheeks, an undershot, and overshot, and almost every other angle. She couldn't wait to show the poor girl what a nice little ass she had, both before and after Sarah let loose.

"How many to start with, girls?" Sarah asked, with a happy step in her voice, "10? 30? 100?" she laughed.

"Go easy on her, " Jenny laughed, with an incinsereness in her voice, "Wouldn't want to break the little baby now would we?" tilting her head towards Kaitlyn's face and putting on a fake pouting expression.

"Please!! Please don't hurt me!! Just let me go! Please!" Kaitlyn began to wail.

"Nevermind, 30 will do," Jenny replied to Sarah, a more serious tone in her voice, "she still doesn't know her place."
theoneandonly

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3]

Post by theoneandonly »

So good! Keep it up!
unfair

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3]

Post by unfair »

Really great, can't wait for more.
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3,4]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 4]

Not wanting to make matters worse, Kaitlyn decided to not say anything more, however her constant panting and shaking made her unpleasantness at the situation clear to everyone.

Sarah gently squeezed the girl’s left ass cheek, before doing the same to the right. She repeated this for a few moments, sometimes alternating a squeeze with a gentle caress.

“Damn, what a nice little booty you’ve got back here, baby” she laughed, “it’s a shame you couldn’t behave...” she finished as she lifted her left hand as high as she could before swatting it back down harshly against Kaitlyn’s left ass cheek.

Kaitlyn let out a wail as the sharp pain hit her cheek, and then her other, again, and again, and again. Sarah took pleasure in spanking their little plaything. Sometimes she’d wait longer between swats to put more fear into the poor girl, and other times she’d just smack her ass silly as Kaitlyn could do nothing but cry and scream and wait for it to be over.

Jenny of course was recording the whole thing, making sure to allow for slow-mo shots as Kaitlyn’s plump asscheeks jiggled every time Sarah’s evil hand inflicted its punishment upon them.

The other two girls just stood there, laughing hysterically as they took in the site of the tiny, helpless girl getting spanked as if she were a baby, in just her bra and what barely classed as panties.

Soon enough, Kaitlyn’s big ass was just as red as her face - which was now dripping from the countless tears she had been crying. Her weak attempt to act strong had broken a long time ago. Her ass was on fire and she worried if she’d ever be able to walk again.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Kaitlyn felt one last harsh smack against her ass.

“Aaaand, 30!” Sarah exclaimed with glee, “Damn! What a sight!” She laughed, looking down at Kaitlyn’s burning red ass. “But you know you deserved that for misbehaving, don’t you, little baby?” She asked.

Kaitlyn was silent.

“DON’T YOU, LITTLE BABY?!” She screamed into Kaitlyn’s ear, whilst at the same time gripping her tiny underwear and yanking it sharply up her asscrack.

“Y-YES SARAH! I DESERVED IT!” Kaitlyn screamed in agony, the pain from the spanking and wedgie wreaking havoc upon the nerves in her ass. Jenny took no time in capturing Kaitlyn’s now even more exposed ass cheeks for her collection.

“It’s not over yet, is it?” asked one of the other girls, disappointingly, “I was just getting started...”

“Oh don’t worry, dear, so were we.” Jenny smirked at Sarah, and then slowly walked over to Kaitlyn. In one quick move she unclasped the poor girl’s bra, which suddenly fell to the floor below, leaving her entirely topless.
theoneandonly

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4]

Post by theoneandonly »

Another great addition!
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 5]

Now laying over Sarah’s lap with just her panties, shoes, and socks left to cover her, Kaitlyn was a crying mess. She hadn’t wanted to be stripped and yet here she was half, nearly fully naked. The only thing really covering her a childish pair of panties that were meant for a girl at most half her age.

Jenny scooped up Kaitlyn’s bra from the ground and hid it away so the girl couldn’t try to reclaim it any time soon. She then approached Kaitlyn and dragged her from Sarah’s lap - causing her to fall suddenly to the floor, landing on her sore ass.

Kaitlyn let out a yelp as the cold floor against her burning ass shocked her senses. She immediately tried to stand and rub her ass, not even paying any mind to her now fully exposed breasts. Jenny took this opportunity to take a nice few pictures of her fully bare chest.

“Awww, they’re so tiny and cute!” Both of the other girls said almost in unison, before laughing together and pointing at the poor girl’s tiny tits.

Kaitlyn quickly swapped from rubbing her red ass to trying to cover her small breasts. This was however a bad idea as ,upon seeing her do this, the taller of the other girls pulled her hands away as the other grabbed each of her exposed nipples and began to twist them softly. Kaitlyn’s nipples were already hard for whatever reason. Maybe it was the cold air in the room, the stimulation of the spanking, or perhaps some masochistic part of her was enjoying this.

“Noo!! That hurts! Please stop!!” She wailed as the smaller girl twisted her nipples and pulled them back and forth. “Not my breasts please!” She begged.

“What breasts?” Sarah laughed from atop the sinks, loving every second of the girl’s pain. “Those things? I’ve seen guys with bigger tits than that, hon’” she burst into laughter.

“Yeah, just relax, babies are used to being topless!” Jenny chimed in, making sure she was capturing everything as the poor girl’s tits were tortured.

As the girls kept teasing her, Kaitlyn’s stomach began to rumble again and she tried to stifle another burp but to no avail, this one even louder than the first. Kaitlyn almost burst into tears upon realising what this meant.

“Uh oh, baby still hasn’t learned!” Laughed Jenny. Now she’ll have to be punished even more!” Jenny walked over to the far side of the room and pulled on a pivot, attached to the wall, that had something attached to it.

Kaitlyn, still under the attack of the other two girls, glanced over at Jenny with a fearful look in her eye before realising there was a changing table on the wall of this bathroom. I guess they’d installed one just in case? Regardless, a sense of dread came over Kaitlyn as Jenny demanded her on it now.

“Pl-please! I promise I’ll be good! Please let me go now!” She cried again, still to no avail. Jenny simply nodded at the other two girls, who with no amount of effort grabbed Kaitlyn by the arms and dragged her over to the changing table. They then hoisted her up onto it and pushed her down onto her back, holding her arms in place and making sure she couldn’t get off of it, no matter how hard the girl struggled. And struggle she did.

Kaitlyn tried to thrash around and escape, trying to loosen the other girls’ grip on her or kick her legs about to try and hit Jenny. But it was all useless.

Sarah had noticed Kaitlyn’s pathetic escape attempts and was worried they may not be able to hold her and continue as planned and so she hopped down from the sinks and joined the other girls. She reached into Jenny’s supply of things and pulled out four pairs of play handcuffs before holding one up and dangling it in the air above Kaitlyn’s tear-soaked face.

“Wouldn’t want you ruining our fun now would we, tiny tits?” She laughed, as she began to secure Kaitlyn’s wrists to the pivots of the table locking her arms in place. This causes Kaitlyn to panic even moreso. Sure, she was already nearly naked before them, but now being constrained at the girls’ mercy was causing her a lot more grief. They could now basically do whatever they wanted to her... and they would.
She started thrashing her small legs around even moreso, even nearly hitting Jenny with one kick, but it didn’t last long. Soon, with Kaitlyn’s arms now secure, the other two girls came and held her legs instead. They held them closed for now, making sure they all had plenty of room around the poor girl first.

“Okay, sweetie, since you couldn’t behave again and let out another disgusting noise, we’re going to have to punish you again!” Jenny mocked, taking some closeups of the girl’s chest, her crying face, and her waist. “Get her feet bare, Sarah,” she laughed

Sarah took no time in quickly removing Kaitlyn’s shoes and socks, leaving her bare feet exposed to the others, held in place by the the other girls’ hold on Kaitlyn’s legs.

“Now if I remember correctly, baby, you seemed not to like it the last time we did this...” Jenny grinned, taking a light feather from her bag and then slowly sliding it along the sole of Kaitlyn’s right foot. She was right of course, they had actually tickled Kaitlyn once before during a gym class, and the girl was no less ticklish now as she starting to try and curl her foot to escape the tickling of the feather.

“Awww, guess I was right” Jenny laughed. “Sarah, you do her other foot, and one of you two go for her waist!” She instructed. “This’ll be fun” she grinned at Kaitlyn, who was wailing now.

“How long will you last I wonder?”