My Big Break (New 9/29)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Somebody
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 247 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by Somebody »

There's been a whole lot of interesting parental figures in stories like these, but this mom has to be one of the most uniquely awful. She's so detached from reality, I worry she might stop understanding what traffic lights mean, yet so laser-focused on her daughter's career that all of her emotions revolve around it, especially the unapologetically negative ones. Meanwhile Lena is the picture of a professional, being nice without getting overly emotionally invested in a way that would only become messy, but that isn't what the poor girl needs right now!

This might be the best description I've ever read of a girl's first orgasm. Perfectly paced. I'm so glad she's found an actual friend here! until Julian showed up, the story was threatening to become as sad as it is hot.

Tags:
Emily
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 am
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 751 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by Emily »

Somebody wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:36 am There's been a whole lot of interesting parental figures in stories like these, but this mom has to be one of the most uniquely awful. She's so detached from reality, I worry she might stop understanding what traffic lights mean, yet so laser-focused on her daughter's career that all of her emotions revolve around it, especially the unapologetically negative ones. Meanwhile Lena is the picture of a professional, being nice without getting overly emotionally invested in a way that would only become messy, but that isn't what the poor girl needs right now!

This might be the best description I've ever read of a girl's first orgasm. Perfectly paced. I'm so glad she's found an actual friend here! until Julian showed up, the story was threatening to become as sad as it is hot.
Thank you so much for the comment, it really means a lot!

Yeah, poor Hadley is definitely experiencing the negative sides of Hollywood. It’s definitely adding to her embarrassment, but it is hard not to feel bad for her. I’m excited to write more about Julian. I was actually considering doing an ENM spinoff as well, focusing on how Julian has gotten to this point in the project.

Any additional comments would be greatly appreciated!
flyingmonk
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 121 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by flyingmonk »

Good stuff :)
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 222 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by Bucket »

Exquisite. Really, really good stuff. I very much enjoyed the latest chapters, and I'm definitely liking where this is going!
User avatar
alberic
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 140 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by alberic »

I'm sorry, I wish I could like it more. I'm interested in the story and the characters, but as much as I try, I cannot get through the flowery prose.

I guess it's just not for me; others seem to love it.
Emily
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 am
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 751 times
Contact:

Re: My Big Break (New 9/29)

Post by Emily »

alberic wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:13 am I'm sorry, I wish I could like it more. I'm interested in the story and the characters, but as much as I try, I cannot get through the flowery prose.

I guess it's just not for me; others seem to love it.
Okay…?

Maybe just move on and read something else then. I’ve stopped trying to make everybody happy.

I appreciate the feedback, but find this more discouraging than helpful.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 29 guests