Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (new part 12/29)

Post by Executionus »

Finally got all caught up on every story after falling way behind on reading in December (which is normal for me).

This side saga is fun so far, and Mikey has definitely realized how much he can get away with now that they are far away from anyone who knows them. There's a ton of elements already setup which should bring fun payoffs. It's also interesting that all of the dare periods have consistently gotten longer in duration and more numerous in their steps and that by now it would be more accurate for Lucy to say "control me".

It's kinda funny that Mikey gets all stressed out over the power struggle involved in his brat vs brat tamer dynamic with Lucy, but with any luck he'll mellow out over time once he stops seeing the dares as a chore so much. There's a whole giant list of dom/sub tools and techniques that Mikey doesn't even know about that would improve the enjoyment for both of them (such as extremely embarrassing submissive rituals in exchange for having requests listened to and considered, and the use of symbolic binding items that she's forbidden from disobeying). If he meets some form of mentor (or the internet) the power dynamic is his for the taking.

Happy to see that you're actually the returning ribeye! With the major differences in style between this story and Thornwood I never would have guessed otherwise, but now having it pointed out directly I can definitely see the overlaps. We actually had a big discussion on the discord a few months back about how Thornwood is universally considered one of the greatest ENF stories ever and how a bunch of newer writers got into this thanks to that story.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 6)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 6)

"Lucy, get up," I said, interrupting her sleep. The night sky was just starting to fade into morning and a whole host of foreign bird calls filled the air. At first, she refused to get up and just cuddled closer to me whenever I tried to rouse her. After a low growl of disapproval to let her know I was serious, she reluctantly rolled out of the cot with a pitiful whimper and stood shivering before me.

She looked amazing, even having just rolled out of bed. That girl just had a glow about her. Even her slightly tousled hair was attractive in a hard to explain way. She rubbed her arms and squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to preserve what little body heat we had built up through the night.

My shirt was too short on her to make an effective nightgown. It barely came down to the tops of her long legs and made for quite the alluring sight. I knew any boy my age would have killed to be in my position. It got even better when I casually pointed to the suitcase. Immediately, she peeled my shirt off her body and folded it inside the case.

I told her, as much as she wanted to sleep in, that I was putting her on breakfast duty. Now that she was naked, she glanced over at her dress hanging from the clothesline. Other than her swimsuit, that dress represented her last remaining article of clothing. She should have guessed by now that she wasn't getting it back.

To her great dismay, I ordered her to take her dress and dispose of it permanently in the apartment dumpster. As soon as she got back, I told her I would let her know when she was allowed to put her suit on. Until then, she would remain naked. She was competent enough not to burn eggs and toast and, it's a long story but, she actually had experience making and serving coffee in the nude. So, I wasn't too worried about it.

Mom woke up to find her naked daughter working in the kitchen area. When she inquired of Lucy about her nudity, she complained that the scratchy feel of my shirt had been bothering her, so she took it off. When asked where her dress was, Lucy said she found several large grease stains when she went to check on it this morning. Concluding it as a lost cause, she had gone ahead and discarded her dress in the dumpster.

I pretended to sleep while a brief disagreement ensued. Mom was embarrassed on her behalf at having lost her only remaining outfit and tried to at least get her to wear something else for the time being. But Lucy knew better than to give into that temptation this time. She insisted she was perfectly happy to make breakfast in the nude. "What do you care, as long as I'm comfortable?" was her argument. Lucy's position won the day. And just like that, mom was manipulated into accepting her daughter's casual nudity as a new normal.

Gradually letting my sleepiness fade, I sat up and stretched; taking extra care not to react in any way to my sister's lack of clothing. Mom gathered up her own swimsuit and went to the shower area to change. Her silly attempt at changing in private was made purely out of habit. But it was extremely ineffective. In the morning daylight, the only thing blocking anyone's view of the shower was a single screen built between two posts a couple feet apart. The screen had originally been made up of enough six-inch wooden slats to form a wall, but most of the slats had disappeared over the years. Only three pitiful slats remained: one about a foot off the ground, one at the top, and one in the middle.

I wondered why mom bothered to go over there to change at all. It wasn't like the screen was blocking anything. At least when she showered last night, she had done it under the cover of darkness. But now, with the sun coming up, everybody could see her whole body as she undressed and changed into her suit. Oh well, if it made her feel better to change behind that useless screen, who was I to interfere?

She took off her night shirt, once again exposing her spectacular braless chest to the open air, then started fiddling with her ridiculously skimpy bikini top. It was something she would never have chosen for herself. She was usually much more reserved when it came to voluntarily showing skin and was especially self-conscious of her oversized boobs. But apparently dad used to always come up with ways to get her out of her comfort zone. Her revealing swimsuit was a gift from him and happened to be the only one she owned.

She would look spectacular in it and would surely receive a ton of positive affirmation from adoring fans at the beach. I would have encouraged her to go through with wearing it, but I had to tread carefully at the risk of stirring up bad memories of dad. No matter how good she looked, it didn't matter if she didn't feel good about it on the inside first. I didn't understand the peculiar dichotomy between mom and Lucy until years later.

Of course, I wanted both the women in my life to be fulfilled and to feel good. And the key to them both came down to their relationship with clothing. Mom had so many negative experiences with exposure that she wouldn't come out of her shell unless she felt good about it first. Lucy was the exact opposite. She had to be stripped out of her shell in order to feel good. My gaze left the topless well-endowed woman fiddling with her bikini strings and drifted over to the naked tween preparing breakfast. How could life get any better?

Well, there was one way I could think of. The lack of privacy in our vacation oasis worked both ways. All this luscious female skin was really getting to me. Despite a painful erection, I had no privacy to relieve the pressure. Groaning, I forced myself out of bed to at least go take a leak. Walking toward the fence line surrounding the yard, an uneasy feeling settled over me. I had the distinct feeling of being watched. It turned out not to be baseless paranoia either, because as I approached the privacy fence, I saw several eyeballs peering through the many knotholes in the weathered boards.

They disappeared when I got close, and I was able to pee in peace. But as soon as I turned my back, I could feel them return. When I got back to the tiki hut, I surveyed the entire fence chocked full of knotholes. It made my skin itch to imagine how many people must be watching us. It made me feel like we were part of the human exhibit in the world's strangest zoo; especially with the second story windows looming overhead, a veritable premium viewing gallery providing unobstructed views of the entire habitat. My only comfort was hoping the observers were more interested in watching the two scantily clad girls than some awkward teenage boy who couldn't control his boner. I went to the hammock to await breakfast and mused what a fascinating nature documentary our family would make...

...Welcome back to "Wild Earthlings". I'm your host, Jules Pemberton, and today we continue our series on humans. Here we have the Jenkins family, a small tight-knit band reduced to three with the former patriarch having perished in an unknown tragedy.

The matriarch appears to be uncertain about what to wear for the day and has retreated into a more secluded area to deliberate. But don't worry, folks, nothing escapes our cameras! She is a proven breeder and still of prime breeding age. Pay attention to her impressive physique as she sheds her nightwear. Someone this nicely endowed is particularly well equipped to attract a mate.

The family's chosen destination for the day, a nearby beach, should give her ample opportunity to display those assets to potential suitors. While she has already shown the ability to mate and reproduce, her clothing choices at such a gathering place will send a clear message about her willingness to engage in more breeding activities, even if recreationally or for practice.

The male, a strapping young specimen, has assumed the role of Alpha. As such, he has chosen a more relaxing morning routine while the females attend to him. With no responsibilities or outside threats at the moment, he lounges peacefully while his younger female sibling prepares his morning meal.

The young female, having somehow formerly transgressed against the Alpha, appears to have temporarily lost her clothing privileges and is going about her morning chores completely naked. This unencumbers her of a young lady's often difficult decision of what to wear. Still in the early stages of physical development, she appears to have taken her loss of clothing privileges in stride.

She has recently entered the early stages of puberty. Her lack of clothing provides us a more intimate look at her development in those areas. If you look closely, you will see the signs all over her rapidly changing body. And while technically of breeding age, she has yet to engage in any breeding behavior and is still a virgin.

A mother and daughter pair in different stages of sexual maturity, but in such proximity that the audience is able to easily compare and contrast their naked bodies. What a rare and special treat!

The matriarch appears unhappy with her swimsuit and has removed it. It looks like she's decided her hapless attempt at seeking to change in private is unnecessary. Following her less reserved daughter's lead, she gives up trying to maintain modesty around the Alpha and walks naked across the yard to rummage around inside her suitcase. She pulls out a very large covering, her bra, and puts it on, having apparently decided she would be more comfortable displaying less of her substantial assets to potential mates today.

The young female, still naked, serves her brother a simple breakfast of eggs and toast. She stands unabashedly nearby while he eats, knowing he has seen her naked body countless times. Hiding her bare body from him is a meaningless gesture by now. She asks him a muffled question. At his response, she jumps up and down excitedly.

Notice how her body's jiggling assets put on an alluring display. Getting to see something like this would drive other males of her age wild with arousal. Everyone who looks at her is quick to notice she is a particularly extraordinary physical specimen. And while they would love to practice breeding with her, they would find it difficult to get past her protective Alpha brother.

Having received the good news that she will be allowed to get dressed, she washes the dishes as fast as she can then rushes to put on her bikini. No one knows what is going through the Alpha's head as he watches her dress. Perhaps he is planning to continue the young female's punishment for past transgressions; scheming up creative ways to separate her from her new outfit and ensure she knows her place by putting her through humiliating exposure around others. Stay tuned to find out, coming up next on "Wild Earthlings"...

After breakfast, we packed our beach bag and headed out on foot. Lucy and I were in our swimsuits, but mom had chickened out of wearing hers. I guess she concluded she wouldn't be comfortable showing so much in public. Instead, she wore a pair of shorts and a lightweight blouse that buttoned down the front. Even though I thought she would enjoy the beach more in a swimsuit, I didn't try to push her on the matter.

On the way, I took time to appreciate Lucy's new bikini. She looked positively adorable in it. The bottoms were blue and white striped with a little ruffle of blue flowers on a white background around the waist. The seat hugged her bottom but did tend to ride up when she walked. More than once I caught her having to reach behind and pull them back down to cover more of her young swelling bottom. The top was a halter style of similar blue and white stripes. It too had ruffles which hung over the front and covered her chest.

The more I studied it, the more I disliked her top. The ruffles got in the way and made it harder to appreciate her maturing form. I had gotten used to her walking around naked with her breasts bared and I missed it. Fortunately, I was in the perfect position to do something about it. Sidling up to her, I delivered my instructions as we walked.

"Hey Lucy," I said, "I dare you, between now and when we get to the beach, to figure out a way to lose your swimsuit top."

"What? How?" she started, "wait...I can't. Mikeeeey, I can't be running around topless at the beach. I'm too old for that! Everyone will notice."

"Everyone will notice," I replied, "that's the point. As for your age, don't worry. If you put your hair up in pigtails to make yourself look younger, I'm sure no one will even look twice. As for how you do it, that's up to you. You'll have to get creative. Don't bother trying to argue, either. This is your punishment for stealing my shirt. You got to wear an extra top last night, so today you'll have to make up for it by wearing none!"

After that, our celebratory hike to the beach became a march of doom for her. She got really quiet, and her feet got heavier as she wrestled with the weight of the task I had just handed her. She hadn't even made it an hour in her suit, and now she would be forced to spend the entire rest of the day in only half of it - if she was lucky.

I had started out carrying an ancient wooden beach chair with umbrella from Mr. Unger's house. Even folded up, it was unwieldy. The heavy canvas fabric smelled musty, like it had been in storage for at least a couple decades. The wooden frame creaked and groaned with every step. After a few blocks, my walking motion became too much for the nearly rotted wood. All at once, the frame gave way at several points. The whole thing fell out of my arms and into a heap of kindling on the side of the street.

The chair was obviously a lost cause. But even the umbrella, whose frame was still mostly intact, had suffered huge rips and holes in the fabric. I cursed Mr. Unger and made the decision to leave it all. Let him take the matter up with our security deposit if he wanted to!

Heading ever south, we left the residential areas and crossed a busy highway. Now into a more industrial district, we navigated several large parking lots. I was glad I had decided to leave the heavy beach furniture behind. It would have been torture to try and carry it all this way. Eventually, we made it past the industries and started to see things more geared for tourists. That was a good sign. I had begun to worry we would never make it to the beach.

My mood improved when we came upon a small strip mall. We didn't go inside but walked past the three storefronts. The first was a souvenir shop full of cheap plastic junk. The middle store looked to be nothing but screen-printed tee shirts. I got a chuckle looking at some of the cartoonish samples hanging in the windows. But peering further inside the store I also noticed some more salacious wares. There were shirts with funny cartoons portraying women in skimpy clothes and bikinis. I thought one of those would have made a great souvenir for me even though I would not be able to wear it very many places.

The third store was called "Mermaid's Treasures" and sold cute knick-knacks and beach stuff, including swimsuits and other vacation attire. Mom suggested this might be a good place to find a souvenir later since the places closer to the beach would certainly be more expensive. But we didn't stop and shop right then. We needed to actually visit the beach before we started worrying about how we were going to commemorate our trip.

My mood continued to improve as we passed even more touristy restaurants and shops. When signs pointing the way to various fancy beachfront hotels and resorts popped up, even Lucy started to get excited despite her dare. We had headed out as early as possible, thinking we might spend the morning on the beach then come back to our neighborhood hut during the hottest part of the day. But all thoughts of returning early vanished after the brutal hike. It was just too far away to travel back and forth more than once per day.

Seagull calls joined in the now familiar sound of other sub-tropical species and a distinctively salty scent filled air. Finally, after cresting a rise, we got our first sight of the ocean. It was every bit as spectacular as I had imagined. Deep blue water extended to the horizon. I got dizzy and almost fell over watching the gentle waves rolling in the distance. Closer in where small curls crashed against the shore the water was perfectly clear. It sure looked like paradise and I couldn't wait to dip my toes in that crystal clear water. There was only one problem. We found ourselves stuck behind a tall fence. How were we supposed to get there?

Turning and following the fence, we came to the entrance of a huge fancy building. A sign out front identified it as "The Royal Contessa Resort and Spa". We had no intention of intruding but must have looked out of place because a doorman was quick to intercept us as soon as we stepped inside. When he offered to help us get checked in, I stupidly said we didn't have a reservation but were just passing through to the beach. I had no concept of private vs public beaches.

Responsible for keeping riffraff out, the doorman ushered us back where we came from. He said outsiders were not allowed to use their private section of beach without a reservation. We would have to go elsewhere. When we stood there rudderless and despondent, he did take pity on us and got out a map.

"You're here at the Royal Contessa - basically the end of the line," he said, showing an unbroken stretch of resorts that were exclusive, upscale, and most importantly, private. "The closest public beach is about two miles that way," he said, running his finger up the coast to the west. Then pointing the opposite direction, he added, "you could take your chances at Skipper's Bay. It's right next door, but I wouldn't recommend it. Some old-timers still use that beach, but most people avoid it ever since the spill. It's a launching point for sport fishermen more than anything these days."

My heart sank as I studied the map. We had already walked so far, and we were still two miles from the closest public beach?! The salty air and cool ocean breeze called to me. Maybe Skipper's Bay wouldn't be as bad as he was making it out to be. But what did he mean by "ever since the spill"? I took note that just on the other side of Skipper's Bay was a waterfront entertainment district called "Riviera Pier". It looked like it might be fun to check out. But only after we had gotten our fill of the beach.

I had our money with us in the beach bag. Other than a few groceries, we had managed not to spend any since we arrived and still had a decent amount left. Studying the map, I made the tough decision to head to Skipper's Bay first. It was close and shouldn't take too long to check out. If it was a bust, we would spring for a taxi to take us to the nearest public beach.

For once, fortune favored us, and we didn't have to get a taxi. In fact, we didn't even make it to Skipper's Bay. Leaving the doorman, we walked east along the resort fence until we reached the edge of the property. Here we found an expansive and sprawling restaurant called "Sharky's Seafood ". It was perfectly situated to straddle the boundary line between Skipper's Bay and The Royal Contessa and could therefore serve patrons from both areas equally.

Besides the main dining building, there were tons of secluded outside dining areas where your group could watch the sunset over the ocean while you ate. Even closer to the water was an affiliated bar/nightclub called "Sharky's Revenge". The open-air bar was themed after a tiki hut just like the one we were renting, only much, much bigger. In fact, it was even bigger than the restaurant. Walking with a purpose this time, we made our way past the restaurant building and through the bar structure. It was still early enough to be essentially empty, and no one bothered us. And just like that, we found ourselves on the beach!

Taking my shoes off, I eagerly dug my toes into the soft sugar-white sand. Hilariously, only a few paces from where we emerged, I saw Royal Contessa workers setting up rows of matching beach furniture. I learned a valuable lesson that day: look like you belong, and people won't question you. Approaching one of the laborers, a boy not much older than me but with longer surfer-boy hair, I asked if we could use one of the beach kits he was setting up. Not even bothering to look twice at us, he pointed to a rental shack up near the resort.

It turns out the workers on the back side of the resort facing the beach are much less strict than those at the front of the building. Assuming we were patrons in residence, the rental desk happily gave us the rundown on how it worked. They even told us about the package deal they offered with Sharky's Revenge. Contessa patrons could rent a remote-control sized device with a single call button on the front. Just push the button and the bar would deliver any drink you wanted right to your reserved beach spot!

It was a little pricy, but I decided we could swing one for mom. We rented one beach kit, complete with the drink package deal, and headed to our assigned spot on the sand. Just then, Lucy said she had to run to the bathroom and would be right back. The kit came with one luxury beach chair which was already setup beneath a large, low umbrella. All the umbrellas were the same rich red velvet color with "Royal Contessa" stitched on top.

The chair sat low to the ground. It could recline into a sleeping position and came with a footrest and attached pillow. With the unobstructed panoramic ocean view, you couldn't ask for a better location to lay out for the day! It was still a bit early, so there weren't many other people on the beach yet. But there was a lady not too far away who was sunbathing topless. She was lying face-down, so I couldn't see anything important, but mom sure noticed and shuddered. I think it gave her flashbacks to her ordeal on the other Riviera - the French one.

If you're wondering about that ordeal, it's a long story. But basically, dad tricked her into spending their whole honeymoon at a nude beach resort in the French Riviera. It was the first of many humiliations he put her through during their marriage and likely contributed to how reluctant she was to show any amount of skin.

Trying to ignore the topless lady, mom sat in the beach chair and got out the book she had brought. It was the perfect vacation setup for her. She could sit here in peace and read, having fruity drinks with little umbrellas delivered all day. Although, if it continued to get hotter, I felt she would regret having worn regular clothes instead of her swimsuit. That sweaty bra looked quite uncomfortable under her blouse, and she was already fanning herself. She couldn't exactly take a dip in the ocean if things got too hot.

Once again kicking myself for forgetting to bring beach towels, I sat down on directly on the sand and began to apply sunscreen. Looking west along the beautiful stretch of white sandy beach, I told mom that I would probably take Lucy and go exploring for a while. She said she wasn't worried about us as long as we stayed together. I promised to look after my sister, then looked out at the water again. With every second that passed, the sun continued it unrelenting march higher into the sky. Things were really starting to heat up now and that cool, clear water was looking more and more inviting. The ocean called to me, but I had to wait so my little sister could tag along. What in the world was taking her so long?
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
perseus

Re: Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (new part 12/30)

Post by perseus »

I like how Lucy just does whatever Mikey tells her to no matter how embarrassing the situation will be for her. Throwing away her dress is pretty major for Lucy at this point, especially since she is not allowed to accept clothes from her mom. Now she has to ditch half of the only thing she has for cover.

This story keeps getting more and more exciting! Can't wait for the next part!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

perseus wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:41 pm Can't wait for the next part!
Ask and you shall receive ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 7)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 7)

Mom jumped up in a panic when she saw her topless daughter running up breathlessly. She looked around wildly trying to figure out what had happened. Had she been assaulted or something?

Lucy held her arms firmly over her chest, cradling her boobs in her little hands for protection. She had put her hair up in pigtails like I suggested. It did make her look younger. She claimed she had met a new friend in the bathroom. They started talking and the girl asked if she wanted to trade bikini tops for the day so they would kind of match each other. Lucy agreed and went into a stall. She took her top off and handed it to the girl under the door. But then, according to Lucy, the girl just ran off laughing and left her topless.

Mom was beside herself. She couldn't understand how her daughter had possibly managed to lose half her swimsuit like that. I acted equally surprised and upset. But I knew Lucy had done it on purpose. It was all part of the dare. I had ordered her to lose her top no matter what. She had probably thrown it in the trash or something. I gave her credit for having come up with such a creative backstory.

Having been tricked by a little thief, mom's first thought was to report the other girl to resort staff. But I immediately threw cold water on that idea. If we went to authorities, they would discover that we weren't really staying here and kick us out. Mom could kiss her umbrella and unlimited drink delivery service goodbye.

Her next idea was to see if The Contessa had a shop where we could buy Lucy another suit. Lucy shot down that idea, knowing that to accept more clothes from mom would only invite more severe punishments from me. She took the blame, saying she had been careless and would try to be more careful in the future.

As her anger faded, I think mom started to feel embarrassed on Lucy’s behalf. Could she really send her blossoming daughter out in only bikini bottoms? Maybe we should buy her new suit even if it was overpriced here. Feeling the stress of making another difficult decision, she turned to me for help. I gave Lucy a once-over as if I was considering everything, then sent her to wait in the water while the "adults" discussed the best way to deal with her plight.

As the trip treasurer, I felt it my duty to start there. I eyed the fancy resort nervously as I spoke.

"I don't know, mom. This place looks pretty expensive. We can't afford to waste money on such a frivolous extra purchase just because Lucy was careless and lost part of her swimsuit."

Then I decided to play the age angle. "At least it was only the top," I hinted, "and I'm sure she won't be the only little kid without a top. After all, they call this place the Redneck Riviera, don't they? And you said people are less uptight about that sort of thing on the Riviera." Then I motioned to the topless lady nearby to emphasize my point. "Little kids probably go swimming topless or even naked all the time around here. Lucy herself said she didn't mind, so why should we? Maybe it will be a good reminder for her not to be so careless in the future."

With exasperation in her voice, she noted, “first that girl forgets her underthings, then she forgets to pack her clothes, then she loses half her swimsuit. If she doesn't get her head screwed on tighter and start paying attention, she's gonna end up buck naked!"

I laughed nervously. Mom had no idea I had been pulling the strings all along to make those exact things all come true.

Thinking the matter settled, I turned and started toward the water. But mom called me back.

"Can we at least get her another suit before tomorrow? Maybe that Mermaid's Treasure has something less expensive. Also, don't forget to make her put sunscreen on regularly," she reminded me, then bashfully added, "especially on her....chest. She doesn't have a base tan there at all. She could get a nasty burn if she's not careful. And believe me, it is not fun for a girl to have to deal with a sunburn there!"

It took me a second to figure out her meaning. Having never previously been to a nude beach, mom must have gotten a chest sunburn on her honeymoon!

We had only packed one sunscreen bottle in the beach bag for the day. I left that one for mom and brought some money instead. There were little snack shacks spaced all along the beach which also sold things like sunscreen. I promised to look out for Lucy and also to get us some lunch somewhere. I gave mom permission to draw from our funds and get whatever she wanted to eat too.

I caught up to Lucy already splashing around in the surf. Now able to stay concealed in the water, her topless predicament was less alarming, and her giddiness had taken over. Only her lily-white breasts capped with her trademark bubblegum pink nipples occasionally breaching the surface gave any hint that anything was out of the ordinary.

I'm told that, during the hottest parts of the year, the ocean there is like bathwater. But this early in the season, it was just cold enough to be a refreshing alternative to the broiling orb hanging in the cloudless sky.

After a while I wanted to explore beyond our immediate stretch of the sea. I could see the line where resort maintenance ended not far to the east in the direction of Skipper's Bay. But running in the other direction was nothing but pristine well-manicured and perfectly white sand. This was due to a nearly endless side-by-side row of expensive beachfront resorts extending as far as I could see. They took very good care of their beaches.

Being firmly mid-morning by now, the beach population continued to swell as rich vacationers were drawn outside. Telling her to keep up, I came to shore and started walking west. When we reached the edge of Royal Contessa property and crossed over into the next one over, nobody blinked an eye. I guess all the resorts had an implicit agreement to let all patrons share the shoreline. And even though we weren't patrons, nobody stopped and questioned us. It turns out, as long as you look like you belong, you can go anywhere and do anything you please!

I enjoyed walking in the surf where the waves came up over my feet. There were interesting seashells to look at and it was so neat watching the waves wash my footprints away. The sand was impossibly soft on my bare feet. I would have been happy never wearing shoes again! Without her top, Lucy was more content to swim along beside me in the deeper water.

We passed several cute girls laying out. They smiled at me, but I was too shy to stop and flirt. Despite my earlier assurance to mom about how the Redneck Riviera was so nude and topless-friendly, we had yet to encounter another single girl or woman who wasn't fully dressed in either a one-piece or bikini. I saw some women with their bikini tops undone, but they were always facing down and, to my disappointment, hiding their breasts.

We came across a group of children playing in the serf. They had pooled their construction resources and were attempting to make a sandcastle. But the soft sand was not very good for making tall structures. Also, the rising tide was gradually overwhelming fortification efforts and threatening the foundation of the castle.

The next resort had a volleyball court setup with some teenagers playing. Teasingly, I asked Lucy if she wanted to join in. She shook her head vigorously. So far, she had yet to even leave the safety of the ocean. I decided she needed to do something to help overcome her shyness about having lost her top.

As we passed into the next resort, I kept a close eye on the sunbathers. I was looking for just the right candidate. Whomever I chose was about to get a thrill, but it had to be the right situation.

I had begun to notice a pattern too repetitious to be disregarded as mere coincidence. As she played, Lucy had taken extra care to keep her bare chest below the water line. But even then, I caught more than a few people watching her as we passed. This went beyond the attention her striking beauty typically attracted. I don't know how, but somehow, they just knew when there was a topless girl nearby. Guys have an innate sense about that sort of thing. I could always tell when someone grew suspicious. He would peer intently at her in the off chance she would suddenly stand up and give him a flash of her naked breasts.

Once I started noticing the phenomenon, it was easy to pick out which guys were the most interested in her. The men who were laying with their girlfriends or family members tended to be subtle about looking while the guys who were alone were more obvious with their attention. It was one of those lucky loners I picked out to be Lucy's first foray out of the water.

I swam out to her and gave her my instructions, leaving her slack-jawed with shock, then backed away to a good observable distance. I watched her demeanor change as she wrestled with the task at hand. She sat very low in the water for a few minutes with just the top of her blonde head sticking out. When she looked over at me, I tapped my wrist to signal that she better stop stalling.

The man looked to be in his twenties. There were no other towels around him which told me he was probably here by himself. He was muscle-bound and bald. His skin was bronze from getting lots of sun and he was applying some sort of sun lotion or oil.

Behind his dark sunglasses, he had been watching Lucy as she swam by. He perked up when he noticed her start to swim to shore. As she exited the water, her blinding white breasts rose into view. With her hands clenched by her side, she made a straight line for him trying to ignore the looks she was getting from others nearby.

"Excuse me, mister," she said, as if a topless girl standing in front of him wouldn't already have his full attention. Even from a small distance away, I could tell she was overemphasizing and putting on an immature voice. Along with her pigtails, she was doing everything she could to give off the impression of being a little girl. Too bad her body was not cooperating.

She no longer had the skinny stick legs of a little girl. Her long legs were proportioned exactly like a teenager's would be. She had hips swelling outside her bikini bottom which curved up into a tiny hourglass waist. Above her tone stomach and naked torso, her newly sprouted breasts stood proud upon her chest. They were about the size of apples but ripening quickly. Pretty soon they would be too big to be compared to an apple.

The creamy skin of her chest stood in stark contrast to the base tan she had worked so hard to get before our trip. Her pink nipples capped off her chest perfectly, like little targets on her rounded swells.

Taken in total, it was hard for anyone to mistake her for a little girl by now. But that didn't stop her from trying. Knowing an immature girl would not be ashamed or try to hide her chest, she did not cover her naked mounds. She just stood there and let him stare at her little nipples which were quickly hardening in the open air.

"My mom said I'll get a nasty sunburn if I don't put on sunscreen throughout the day. But she said I'm not allowed to do it by myself because I miss too many spots when I do it. Can you help me?" She was digging her toe into the sand as she talked, as if she was embarrassed to be troubling him.

At first, the man looked around in bewilderment. Perhaps he was looking for her mom or to see if this was some sort of prank. I kept my head down when he looked my way and avoided drawing his interest. He turned back to Lucy, this time with a big grin, and took off his sunglasses.

"Hell, why not?" he said, "come closer, darlin."

Lucy got on her knees at the very end of his towel while he got out his bottle. He kept motioning her closer until she was kneeling directly between his legs. I had instructed her to give him complete access to her body to apply the lotion. She lifted her arms above her head and held her hair up out of the way. In that position, her perky breasts were thrust out at him directly at eye level.

He poured some lotion from a dark bottle onto his hands, then started applying it to her body. He started at her stomach, smearing in a circular motion. When he was satisfied with that area, he moved higher. She sucked in her breath as he got more lotion and moved his hands up over her ribcage. Without hesitation, he let his hands roam even higher until he was cupping her little breasts. She blinked every time he grazed one of her newly stiff nipples but managed to keep from reacting further and held her position.

He spent extra time making sure her boobs were sufficiently protected before moving on. When her front was done, he had her turn around to work on her backside. He ran his hands up and down the backs of her legs. He seemed to particularly like that little spot just below her bikini bottoms where her tight butt formed into a shelf.

She had so much skin showing that he kept having to turn back to his bottle to get more lotion. When he was satisfied, he had gotten all of her back, he had her turn around once more and started on her face and head. He pulled her even closer and rubbed his fingers all over her shoulders and neck. He felt every contour of her face, her cheekbones, nose, and mouth. He even had her close her eyes and carefully coated her eyelids.

By the time he was finished, there was not a single inch of her alabaster skin his fingers had not explored, other than the small area beneath her bikini bottoms. She thanked him with a peck on the cheek and one of her beautiful perky smiles, then ran back into the ocean. She saw me walking toward the next resort and followed along in the sea, more than happy to put some distance between herself and that man.

Once we were far enough away, I swam out to her. She smelled like coconuts. We swam together for a while, heading always west. But I stayed on the lookout for another chance to humiliate her. About an hour later, I found another man laying by himself but with an empty towel spread out beside him. Lucy flinched when I nodded in his direction. But she knew what I meant and had no choice but to obey.

She repeated her request and was soon getting her little boobies rubbed down by another stranger. Only this time, his wife returned right in the middle! An argument ensued when she walked up and caught him fondling another young lady and we had to make a hasty retreat from that debacle.

We continued traveling from resort to resort, taking in the new sights and sounds. One resort had a Caribbean band playing live music on steel drums, another had a merchant selling jewelry from tables setup right on the beach.

At one resort, there was a caricature artist making cartoon paintings. I made Lucy sit for one. She had to sit very still with her breasts bared while he made a sketch of her. In the picture he turned her into a mermaid. As in real life, she was drawn topless. But I was disappointed to find the artist had drawn her hair long enough to cover her nipples in the picture. It was still pretty funny to get a topless drawing of my sister to take home as a souvenir.

We kept traveling west toward something in the distance. It grew larger as we approached - a much more populated area. I realized we had walked all the way to the public beach. There was a fence running far out into the ocean separating the last private resort from the very crowded free access area.

There was a food court here up against the fence with snack kiosks and food trucks. But while the public side of the fence sold corndogs and funnel cakes, the private patrons enjoyed fresh grilled shrimp and crepes. While they had an ice cream truck, we had a gelato stand.

I made Lucy come out of the water and sit at one of the picnic tables. Our side of the fence was much more sparsely attended, but I noticed a lot of kids and teens over on the public side gawking at the topless girl from some distance away. They had to assume she was some rich kid on holiday. Perhaps she was from some country where girls didn't think twice about walking around with their breasts bared. Regardless, her exhibition gave many of the public kids quite a thrill. I’m sure they would go back home telling stories to their friends and classmates about her.

It was mid-afternoon by now, so I picked out a late lunch for us both and brought it to the table. I loved my first taste of crabcakes while Lucy enjoyed the crepe with fresh fruit and creme I had picked out for dessert. I could tell she was embarrassed to be eating topless within direct view of so many other kids. She really did look stunning. Her pink skin glowed in the bright sunlight and her blonde hair seemed to grow lighter by the minute.

After lunch, like a true mermaid, she retreated back to the water as soon as I allowed. Turning our back to the afternoon sun and the crowd of mostly teen boys hoping for another appearance from my topless sister, we started the long journey back east toward The Royal Contessa. The trip was not arduous in the least and we maintained a casual pace. On the way back, I made Lucy repeat her sunscreen routine frequently. Her flesh was really starting to show the effects of being outside this long with so little cloth protection. Despite the regular application of sunscreen, her tender white breasts were turning pink at an alarming rate, faster than the rest of her skin.

I had bought a small bottle of sunscreen at a kiosk for myself and kept applying it throughout the day. And while I was noticing a little pink on my arms, it was nowhere near as bad as Lucy's chest was getting. The sun was sinking lower and would be setting before too long and we still had a ways to go.

I had specifically promised mom I wouldn’t let Lucy get burned. I couldn't go on without addressing it. Looking around, I saw a little shop tucked up by the nearest resort. It was called "Riviera Dave's Surf Shack". Maybe they could advise on the best way to help Lucy's sun situation. The shop looked old with weathered wood siding and bright colors of chipped paint. But that might have just been an intentional facade. This part of the Gulf of Mexico was not exactly a big surfing destination. Real surfers tended to go where the bigger waves were. But the man who welcomed us sure looked like the real deal.

"Aloha, I'm Dave. How can I help you grommies?"

His white skin was weathered, and he had long hair like a true surfer; blond with streaks of gray. Past his prime, he still dressed the part in knee length shorts and a loose tank top (or maybe it was a wife beater). I had noticed a faint unrecognizable scent when we entered the store. But when we got closer to Dave, the smell grew stronger. I think he had been smoking something before we came in - not a cigarette.

"My sister is starting to get a sunburn. Can you help us?"

"Gnarly" was the word he used to describe Lucy's pink chest. "So, you've heard about Surfer Dave's Secret Sauce. Juice is getting around. But you must cross not to tell The Man. Cops can't know...honor?"

I only understood about half of the words he was saying but followed when he motioned us toward the back of the store. He pulled out wide mouth jar that looked like it used to have something else in it - a candle, maybe. He twisted the top off and scooped out some gooey green salve from inside with his grimy bare hands.

"This is my own special recipe. It's got everything. Aloe, Avocado, THC, and a few other bitchin secrets I can't say. But it will get you amped. It's medicinal, bro." he said with a wink.

Without asking permission, he stepped behind Lucy, reached around her, and started rubbing the salve directly into her chest. She sucked in her breath initially as the salve must have been cold. But as his hands continued to work their magic, she started to relax. Wait, what did he mean by medicinal?

"Are you a pharmacist?" I asked with suspicion.

'Pharmacist, spiritist, activist - I am everything, my dude." was his reply.

I was uncomfortable with the total disregard Surfer Dave had for my sister’s personal space. But Lucy was enjoying herself. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as he worked the healing salve into the tender red skin of her chest. Her poor little boobs had been manhandled all day by indiscriminate and horny guys on the beach. Surfer Dave was a gentle consummate professional by comparison and before long she was putty in his hands.

"What did I tell you, bro?" he said to me with another wink, "It's magic! Relaxing, nourishing, even stimulates growth. Although she doesn't look like she needs much help in that department."

Maybe it was from breathing in whatever this guy had been smoking, but my head was spinning. I could barely keep up with what he was saying. I must have looked surprised when I figured out he was complimenting her breasts. With a knowing smile, he finished his massage and screwed the top of the jar back on.

"You seem cool, I'll sell you this first batch for half off. She already loves it and I bet you'll end up using it too. You want a nice longboard? Try this shit out! Give it a month and you'll be hangin so loose you'll leave a wake behind you."

Once my brain caught up to his meaning, I blushed profusely and shook my head. I tried to act casual like I would never lower myself to touch the stuff, but deep down I made a mental note to try out the salve once we got back home. I wouldn’t mind having a bigger…longboard.

We paid up front and he told us to drop in anytime. When I said we were from out of town, he pointed to the label on the back of the jar. It had a phone number. "Call this when you need a refill. Just ask for Surfer Dave's Secret Sauce and I'll hook you up."

He showed us how to make a hand gesture that surfers use to wave goodbye, and we exited the surf shop. The sun had dropped even lower on the western horizon. A few clouds had rolled in, and it looked like there was going to be a beautiful sunset this evening. But we were walking in the opposite direction. Lucy was so relaxed from the salve and growing more comfortable about her toplessness that she didn't feel the need to run back to the ocean. She stayed beside me and enjoyed walking in the sand, her beautiful, barely clad body turning heads the entire way down the beach.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Re: Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (new part 12/31)

Post by perseus »

It's like Christmas again! Another great chapter! I love how these "dares" get longer and longer for Lucy. She must be really wound up after this days events. I love that she only has her bikini bottoms left.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
dthoris

Post by dthoris »

neverdoubted wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:03 pm Ask and you shall receive ;)
Is that right? Well in that case, any luck locating those remaining Thornwood chapters you mentioned earlier, to upload? ;)

In any event, I'm enjoying this story as well, keep up the good work!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

dthoris wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:07 am
neverdoubted wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:03 pm Ask and you shall receive ;)
Is that right? Well in that case, any luck locating those remaining Thornwood chapters you mentioned earlier, to upload? ;)

In any event, I'm enjoying this story as well, keep up the good work!
There is something poetic about how Thornwood was left unfinished. The story's ultimate climax left unfulfilled just before the end :lol:. But I promised to post it and I will. I think poor Rachel has waited long enough. I'm going to focus on finishing Dare Me first.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 8)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (Part 8)

Things got dark quickly once the sun set. Fortunately, even in such a foreign place, we weren't at risk of getting lost. I knew we would reach The Royal Contessa if we kept walking east along the shore. We passed several large groups of people gathered around resort sponsored bonfires. I had to say, while larger, they weren't that much different than the one I had made in Mr. Unger's backyard the night before. Glad to know I wasn't missing anything there!

Eventually, we made it to mom's beach spot. Surprisingly, she wasn't there. One of the workers had closed up all the umbrellas for the night. But our beach bag and her book were still sitting undisturbed next to the chair. There were only two clues to her potential whereabouts. First, she had removed her bra and put it in the bag. That did not surprise me. I had not expected such a stifling encumbrance to last through the hot day.

But that didn't really tell us where mom was. The second clue was much more direct and useful. Half a dozen empty plastic cocktail glasses sat discarded beside her in the sand. It looked like mom had really enjoyed her unlimited drink deal. Since the drinks had to all come from Sharky's Revenge, I packed up our things and headed that way.

Without her top, Lucy got embarrassed when I made her follow me into the now packed and raucous beachfront bar. But we had to find mom and our only way back to our rental was through the club. She hugged her boobs and reluctantly trailed along behind me. I tucked her in a corner and set out to find mom.

It turns out Sharky's Revenge can get quite rowdy at night. Most of the women were only wearing skimpy bikinis. Let's just put it this way. If mom were somewhere in here, she would actually be one of the most dressed women in the place! Everyone else had just come from the beach and was only wearing their swimsuits or tube tops with scandalously short shorts.

I heard a whoop from across the room and looked over to see a woman dancing on a table. She had taken her bikini top off and was swinging it around above her head to the great delight of everyone nearby. She flung it across the room and continued dancing topless. She had a nice rack and I had to force myself not to stop and watch a while. Too bad I was on a mission.

Eventually, I did catch sight of mom on a dance floor by the stage of live music. She was half-dancing, half-flirting with a guy in a cowboy hat and a speedo. I could immediately tell she was more than a little tipsy. Her dance moves were rather uncoordinated, but her flirt game looked to be on point. She had unbuttoned her shirt and tied it into a knot in front. She was proudly displaying her massive cleavage and trim tummy to her dance partner. And her lack of bra made any dance move, no matter how clumsy, look positively erotic.

After living such a stressful life, it was nice to see her letting loose for once. But I also didn't want her to get carried away and do something she would regret. What's more, I didn't appreciate the way the man kept accidentally sliding his hands up to cop a feel of her massive melons while she gyrated for him. As soon as the song ended, I got her attention and she let me lead her away by the hand.

Of course, I got back to where I had left Lucy only to find two guys hitting on her. One had even handed her a drink of who knows what! She was holding it politely in one hand and doing a very poor job of covering her bare chest with the other. The other guy was pulling the pigtails out of her hair, saying she would look better with her hair down. She looked relieved when she saw me. Puffing up my chest as best I could, I muscled in to confront them. They were both bigger than me and didn't like being interrupted from their prize. When did it become my job to fend off all these creeps from the women in my life?

I swallowed hard and stood my ground, pushing out the fear that I was about to get beat up. I was tall for my age, but at only 14, I would be no match for these two grown men.

Luckily, when Lucy saw her, she called out "Mom!". When the guys realized the girl's mother was there, they gave up the battle and melted away into the crowd.

Having dodged that bullet, we made our way through the bar and into the night. Mom hummed and sang the whole way home. I guess she had really had a good time dancing the night away. She skipped dinner and, after a quick shower, collapsed into her cot in just a pair of black panties.

While I made sandwiches for myself and Lucy, she took her own shower. She carefully hung up her bikini bottoms on the clothesline and went naked the rest of the night. You won't believe how much energy the sun saps out of you. I was exhausted after the late dinner and ready to go to bed. I took a quick shower, just to rinse the sand off, and dressed in clean boxers.

Lucy didn't even ask this time. She came right over and snuggled up to me in my cot. But unlike last night, she wasn't wearing a night shirt this time. It was warmer tonight. Only the stronger breeze made it tolerable.

"Thanks for standing up to those jerks for me at the bar," she whispered as she pulled my arms around her like a security blanket.

"Aw, it was nothing." I said in return. But I smiled to myself with pride of how I had protected her and mom.

Before long she was snoozing happily in my arms. If you’ve ever slept snuggled up to a naked girl, you know there is literally no way to keep from touching her. No matter where I put my hands, they were touching an intimate place on her body. Finally, I gave up fighting it and let my hands settle in and cradle her breasts. I could feel the heat coming off of them. I just hoped the sun hadn't done too much damage. I also held out hope that Surfer Dave's magic serum wasn't a complete scam.

Mom was still out cold the next morning when Lucy and I woke up. I guess a long day of drinking will do that to a person. I inspected Lucy's burn and declared it manageable. Her constant application of sunscreen all day had certainly made a difference. And perhaps Surfer Dave was onto something with his special sauce. Speaking of that, Lucy handed me the jar and asked me a surprising question.

"Mikey, will you give me another treatment? Please?" I had assumed, despite Surfer Dave's demonstration, that she would apply her own salve going forward. But I guess she counted a relaxing breast massage as part of the deal. Who could turn down a request like that?

I made room on the cot, and she sat down between my legs. She lifted her arms out of the way and waited for me to begin. With a gulp, I opened the jar and scooped out some of the lotion. It was a weird green tinted gel-like substance. But it didn't smell bad or anything. Before it could drip, I reached around her torso and smeared it onto her out-thrust boobs. She sighed contentedly, but then said "ow" when I instinctively squeezed her nipples a little too hard.

I quickly learned to be gentler around her nipples as they were the most sensitive spots on her chest. She seemed to really enjoy when I rubbed the serum into her areolas, though. She would coo cutely in encouragement whenever I kneaded her just right.

Mom woke up to find her naked daughter getting a breast massage from her son and raised her eyebrows. But when I explained it was for Lucy's sunburn and that the pharmacist had specifically told me to do it this way, she looked befuddled, but didn’t protest.

Lucy looked very relaxed once I was done with her massage. Too relaxed. It was enough to make me jealous. With no privacy, I couldn't do anything about my raging boner to get relaxed. The women started on breakfast together, one naked and one in nothing but a pair of panties. I could hear them conspiring about something, but I was more interested in using the distraction to find a place to take care of business.

Scanning around the yard, the best place I could see was on the far side of the above ground pool. It wasn't perfect, but I was desperate. Tucking my boner into the waistband of my boxers to keep it from flopping around while I walked, I made my way around the far side of the pool. The yard had not been maintained back here and the grass was overgrown.

As before, my approach made the eyes in the fence disappear and left empty holes behind. I could still see the girls from where I stood. It kind of ticked me off to know these random strangers were getting an eyeful of them for free. But I couldn't really stop them. Seeking just a bit more privacy, I ventured a step into the high grass. That was a mistake. Immediately, not one, but TWO large snakes that I hadn’t noticed slithered away from me. I jumped out of my skin.

Talk about a mood killer! Everything was conspiring against me! My masturbation session temporarily forgotten, I growled in frustration at the world and pulled down my boxers to relieve my bladder instead. If you've ever tried to pee with an erection, you know it is very hard to maintain control or aim. But this time I wasn't trying to be in control. I let the stream fly all along the fence in a high arc. I took particular pleasure whenever I hit one of the knotholes. If these perverts wanted to peek at my mom and sister’s bodies so bad, they would have to smell my piss while they did it!

Still brooding, I stomped over to my favorite spot to cool off. I lay down in the hammock to wait for breakfast. While I lay there, I calmed slightly, and my mind started to drift.

...Welcome back to "Wild Earthlings"! As always, I'm your host, Jules Pemberton. We're back with the Jenkins family today where it appears the Alpha male is frustrated. While the rest of his family seems to have settled into the swing of vacation, he is struggling to adapt and keep everything on track.

While currently under no obligation, the young female appears content to spend her morning naked. She happily prepares breakfast for the family completely unconcerned about her exposure. Her mother comes over and they conspire over some secret too quiet for the Alpha to overhear. Could it spell trouble?

The matriarch, apparently following her daughter's lead, does not appear to be in any hurry to put more clothes on. Having slept in just a pair of panties, she walks around topless putting her much larger and quite impressive chest development on full display.

She really came out of her shell last night - so much so that the Alpha had to intervene before she did something regrettable. At an age when he should be pursuing other females, he feels duty-bound to expend energy watching over and protecting his female family members instead.

His inability to engage in mating activities of his own, even for practice, has left him full of pent-up frustration. See how it comes out at the fence line where he knows potential intruders lurk. He sprays the boundary of the yard with his urine, marking his territory and claiming this clan as off limits to outsiders.

The matriarch is now deliberating on what to wear to the beach. Wanting to avoid another hot day in regular clothes, she appears to be seriously considering her skimpy bikini. What a turn of events! The daughter quickly dresses in only her suit bottoms and is ready for another exciting day at the beach. The loss of her bikini top does not seem to have affected her too much or dampened her anticipation. Eager to get going, she pesters her older brother to wrap up his leisurely recline and hurry up.

He ignores her, but she is persistent with both verbal and non-verbal methods of annoyance. Still, he resists her incessant attempts to rouse him to action. But what's this? The matriarch, having decided to go ahead and wear her tiny bikini, is now ready to go. She makes an announcement. Apparently, she has promised to buy her daughter a new swimsuit on the way to the beach!

Finally, the Alpha's anger is stoked, and he leaps from his hammock. Do I detect a gleam in his eye? He is clearly not happy to hear the news of his sister conspiring to get a new swimsuit behind his back. Perhaps she should have left well enough alone. It looks like he is more determined than ever to get back at her. How will the Alpha punish this major misstep by the young female? Stay tuned and you will find out, coming up next on "Wild Earthlings"...

We set out on day three of our beach adventure much like the day before. Only this time, mom had decided to wear her incredibly skimpy bikini and Lucy was already topless. It was to be our last day at the beach. Day four was meant to be just a travel day with maybe a little shopping sprinkled in. I should have been looking forward to the day, but I couldn't stop thinking about Lucy's dare. Despite all my efforts, I couldn't shake the impression that I was failing in that regard.

Usually, by this point in her dare, her body produced obvious signs of heat. I referred to her body as a little diamond factory - it's a long story. She had come to depend on that heat and pressure. If she didn't produce a diamond by the end, she would end up miserable. And I knew from experience that she would make my life miserable as a result. She was just not fun to be around when that happened.

As we walked, I pondered my predicament. I liked to think my challenges so far had been creative and effective. So where had it all gone wrong? Why wasn't I seeing the usual signs on her body?

It must have something to do with our change of venue. We were all out of our element in a foreign environment. Everyone talked different and looked different. Could that really be so disruptive to her? Surely not! Exposure is exposure, no matter the audience. I had definitely seen it on the airplane. Her nipples, her blush, the glistening between her legs. It had all been there.

But not yesterday. Not on the beach......that's it! The problem really was the setting! I had made her lose her swimsuit top in the morning, but by the end of the day she was mostly comfortable without it. A topless girl on the beach is just not unusual enough. Even if I took her bottoms away today, she would probably not feel that out of place swimming in the ocean and occasionally venturing up onto the beach. After all, it was called a "bathing" suit. Everyone gets naked when they bathe.

We walked through the industrial district once again and reached the strip mall. Mom had promised Lucy to buy her a new swimsuit here. I did not want any part in this disgraceful purchase. So, while they shopped, I went over to peruse the screen-printing place next door.

The shop was full of tee shirts with raunchy cartoons printed on them. I can't describe them all. But for example, one was a tank top that said, "I want a wife beater for Christmas". It had Santa with a bunch of busty women pulling his sleigh. He was cracking his whip over them. I didn't get the joke at the time because I didn't know some people refer to tank tops as wife beaters.

The store also had a whole series of "Redneck Riviera" shirts. These featured women on the beach in very skimpy bikinis. They were often topless or even naked with strategically placed obstacles blocking their privates. I didn't buy any, but really got a kick out of reading all the cartoons. While I browsed, I formulated a new plan for Lucy's dare and smiled to myself. I resolved to make today very different and very humiliating.

Mom and Lucy emerged from "Mermaid's Treasures" with their new purchases. Lucy was sporting a brand-new red swimsuit. Mom had shrewdly gotten her a one-piece this time. Perhaps she thought it would be harder to lose than a two-piece. But I wasn't going to let a little thing like that slow me down. The suit fit her physical frame perfectly and followed the contours of her body quite nicely. But I still preferred her in nothing.

Then, to my surprise, mom pulled out two matching beach cover-ups from the shopping bag and handed one to Lucy. They were a simple sarong style made of chiffon; the only difference being their color and size. Mom must have started to feel self-conscious about showing so much skin in her bikini and felt she needed some extra coverage. The cover-up’s wrapped under their armpits and tied in front. The material was long enough to reach their legs but had a jagged, uneven hem along the bottom for an added flourish. Mom's bikini was hard to make out through her black fabric, but since Lucy's cover-up was mostly white with one big red stripe, her red swimsuit shone brightly through the translucent chiffon.

I was initially perturbed to see her in a cover-up. It went against everything I stand for. But I came around when I realized I could use it to help Lucy transition out of her swimsuit for the day's tasks. Before we left, I made a show of throwing away her old bikini bottoms. I didn't want her to be tempted to return to them today.

Our day's shopping completed; we resumed our trek. Lucy looked so happy to be dressed in a regular swimsuit once again, I almost hated to spoil her fun. But it was my duty, and she was still on a dare. Her smile faded when I sidled up to her.

"I like your new suit," I told her. It was not a lie. She really did look good in it. It just wasn't part of the plan and had to go.

She anticipated what I was going to say next and tried to stop me. "Mikey, no! Please, I just got it!"

I just smiled back at her and let her squirm. She knew I was going to make lose her brand-new swimsuit. I didn't even have to say it.

"Can't we pause the dare, just for one day?" she asked despondently. But I shook my head. I had big plans for her today. The fact that she was begging to back out meant I was onto something. Heat and pressure. No chance I would pass up this opportunity.

"No, Goosey. If you didn't want the dare, you shouldn't have asked for it." I chastised. "I'll tell you what, you can keep the cover-up, for now."

"But...I can't swim in a cover-up." she countered. She was right. A garment with a single loose tie in front was never meant to survive pounding waves.

"Oh, don't worry," I replied cryptically with a mischievous glint, "you won't be doing much swimming today anyway."

She looked at me puzzled and tried to find out what I meant by that, but I refused to divulge any more of my plans.

We repeated our beach access routine, slipping through Sharky's Revenge and into The Contessa resort proper. Our dwindling money supply had taken a hit from the girls' little shopping excursion, but I happily sprang for another deluxe rental package for mom. Just like yesterday, Lucy excused herself and headed to the bathroom while mom got settled.

And just like yesterday, she returned running up breathlessly without her swimsuit. She was perhaps overselling the sense of panic and worry, but the tears welling up in her eyes sure looked genuine. She still had the red and white sarong wrapped around her, but it was now obvious that she was naked underneath.

"I was in one of the stalls," she explained through sniffles. "I had to go pee, so my suit was pulled down to my ankles. Suddenly, someone reached under the door and yanked it away. By the time I got out of the stall, there was nobody around. I looked everywhere but it's gone!"

"Lucy Marie Jenkins!" mom yelled apoplectically, "How can you be so careless as to lose another swimsuit? AND IT WAS BRAND NEW!"

I didn't have to do anything this time. Mom was furious at Lucy's sheer incompetence and lack of respect for her possessions. Is it too much to ask your daughter to keep up with her only article of clothing? She declared all on her own that Lucy would just have to make do without a suit for the day. She might have perhaps been a little more lenient if she had stopped to think and realized Lucy's entire vacation wardrobe was now reduced to that single sheer sarong. But I didn't feel the need to point that embarrassing fact out.

Since I had thrown away her old bottoms, she was left with literally nothing but the thin wrap covering her enticing body. I pulled her away from our still stewing mother with a promise to look after her. She started walking toward the ocean, the only place she would feel safe in such scandalous attire, but I grabbed her arm pulled her up short on the shore.

"I told you; you aren't swimming today. Come on," I said. Shock registered on Lucy's face when I turned to my left and I started walking east toward Skipper's Bay. She finally realized that rather than repeat yesterday's journey along the beautiful, pristine beaches and laid-back atmosphere afforded by the private resorts, we were headed into an unknown and potentially much more stressful environment. A nearly naked girl in a skimpy sarong would be quite out of place among a bunch of sport fishermen.

I smiled to myself as she hustled up beside me, a blush apparent on her cheeks even shining through the light pink burn her face had received from the sun yesterday. For the first time in a while, I had caught her off guard and sent her diamond factory into a tizzy. And as another key to success, I was enjoying myself. My creative juices were flowing with all the humiliating possibilities that lay ahead of us. This was going to be fun!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Re: Dare Me - The Lost Swimsuit Saga (new part 1/2)

Post by jojo12026 »

Oh yes. The diamond forge is cranking up..... I am thinking of the flight home... In a see-thru cover-up....lol. Keep up the good work neverdoubted!!