Mickey’s Day At The Stables

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Jef

Mickey’s Day At The Stables

Post by Jef »

Hey all. This is my first post here and I’m excited to get your feedback! Please enjoy this first part of “Mickey’s Day At The Stables”

Micaela, Mickey to her friends, is pretty average as 14 year old girls go. She wasn’t part of the popular crowd, not really in to shopping, or how she looked, that’s not to say she wasn’t cute. In fact, her body wasn’t half bad. She had shoulder length brown hair that she preferred to wear in a pony tail, unless she was wearing a ball cap or cowboy hat. Her face was country girl cute with hazel eyes and dimples when she smiled. She preferred to wear no makeup and only lip gloss. She had budding b size breasts capped with pink nipples that were maybe a bit more sensitive than most. Her stomach was flat and her hips were just starting to flare. Her butt was round and perky and her thighs were perfectly proportioned with her butt. All in all, when she was in her cowboy boots and hat, jeans, and t-shirt, she looked like the girl next door.

Mickey spent most of her time training for barrel racing with her horse Dixie or doing chores around the stables to help cut the cost of her training. Her parents weren’t wealthy like most of the girls who competed with the best of everything. Her dad was a ranch hand doing day work away from home for weeks at a time, and her mom was a waitress at the local café. Mickey didn’t mind the chores, if anything they kept her fit and in shape. Mainly, she mucked out stalls, washed and groomed horses, and fed hay and grain. Other times she would assist the vet and farrier with holding the horses being worked on. She had a good relationship with most everyone there, but she liked it most when she was the only one there. This mostly happened during the week when everyone was at school or work. Mickey was home schooled, self taught would be more accurate. Her mom would give her the week’s curriculum and Mickey would go through it during the day; when her mom got home from her shift, she would review the work Mickey did and sign off on the completion page.

On this particular Wednesday, the New Mexico desert heat was full throttle, it was already 101 and climbing. It was days like this that Mickey was glad she was by herself. After morning chores, she could strip off her clothes and cool down in one of the water troughs. The water was refreshing across her nubile body and she lost herself in the feeling of being naked in the wide open space of the stables. Apparently Wyatt, a grey Quarter Horse, thought he would like a drink and just helped himself to Mickey’s water trough. This startled Mickey back to reality and she screamed “Wyatt! I swear!”. Wyatt was as stubborn as he was old, and it took Mickey several splashes to get him to move away. The whole while, her breasts were jiggling as they broke the water. Mickey stood up and started ringing the water out of her hair as she let the sun and warm breeze dry her body.

Chris was in his 50’s, and looked every bit of it. He had been working on the horses at the stables for going on 10 years now, and between being kicked, bitten, sunburned, frozen, and everything else that comes with being a farrier, his body was a fat worn out mess. But still, he loved what he did and he was always in a pleasant mood. Today was particularly good, because the stables were one of his favorite jobs; it paid well and the little girl that helped him was a pleasure to look at in her jeans and boots. Every now and again, if she were wearing a loose fitting shirt, he would ask her to hold a hoof under the guise of helping him. This, of course would allow an easy view down her shirt of her budding boobs. A couple of times he even got a look at her nipples when she didn’t wear a bra. Chris turned into the stables whistling a happy tune.

Mickey heard the sound of gravel and turned to see the farrier’s beat up old pickup coming up the drive, which was only about 50 yards from her. It took a second to register that she was standing there naked giving him a perfect view of her bare back and butt. Mickey immediately dropped back into the trough covering her breasts with her arms and bringing her knees tight to her arms. She had completely forgotten that the farrier would be here today to take care of a horse that threw a shoe. Mickey didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t very well get dressed while she was in the trough, and she couldn’t get out or he would see more than just her butt. She sat there with her eyes shut tight wishing that this wasn’t happening.

Chris couldn’t believe his eyes! The little girl he admired was standing in a water trough butt naked! His day just got about as good as it was gonna get. Chris got out of the truck, and walked up to Mickey’s trough. “How’er you little lady?” Chris was reveling in this predicament she found herself in. Mickey answered “I’m fine thanks. Can you turn around please so I can get dressed?”. Mickey was hoping he would be a gentleman and give her some privacy. “Well, I wish I could but I’m in a bit of a hurry and you were supposed to have Cupcake waiting for me” Chris scolded her with a toothless grin. “Now let’s go, I have to be across town in an hour!”. Chris was lying, he didn’t have anywhere to be. “But…” Mickey started. Chris cut her off, “ no buts missy! Now go get that horse before I have to tan your hide right here!” Chris was trying to keep a straight face while being thankful he wore loose fitting coveralls today.

Mickey couldn’t believe this. Would he actually spank her? One thing she did understand was that, around here, kids respected their elders or the consequences would be severe if the elder told the kid’s parents. She knew that for a fact, her little brother was constantly getting the switch for his smart mouth. Mickey had no choice but to obey. She stood up with her right arm covering her breasts and left hand pressing tight between her legs. She figured he already saw her butt, so no sense in trying to cover it up now. She quickly went to get Cupcake, a black quarter horse a couple of stalls down. Chris’ eyes were fixated on the girl’s perfectly round, perky ass; and so was his phone.
Jef

Re: Mickey’s Day At The Stables

Post by Jef »

Thank You everyone for the opportunity to post. With over 600 views and zero input; I’m assuming that this story is not worth a part two. Thank You again for the opportunity.
chainfire

Post by chainfire »

Nice! Please countiue, waiting for next chapeter <3
titantwo10

Post by titantwo10 »

Yes. Please continue. :D
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Hey, sorry I didn't leave a reply before, but I didn't want to be a downer. Personally (and this is all my own preference, so feel free to ignore it) I don't like such young girls being nude and alone in front of older men. If Mickey ends up naked in front of a boy around her age, then I will be very happy. Don't take it in any direction but your own though, it is your story after all.
doubledare22

Post by doubledare22 »

I liked the start just as is. Please do continue as you planned!
Jef

Post by Jef »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:49 pm Hey, sorry I didn't leave a reply before, but I didn't want to be a downer. Personally (and this is all my own preference, so feel free to ignore it) I don't like such young girls being nude and alone in front of older men. If Mickey ends up naked in front of a boy around her age, then I will be very happy. Don't take it in any direction but your own though, it is your story after all.
Thank You for the feedback. I appreciate your honesty more than you know. I’ve been going back and forth with this topic and I promise that there will be younger boys around her age showing up in later parts. I feel that I need to throw an authority figure in every now and then to get Mickey to take certain steps towards being naked where she normally wouldn’t. Please continue to provide your inputs as I consider your stories to be a bedrock of the ENF world!

~ Jef ~
perseus

Post by perseus »

This is a great start! Personally I really like it when a girl is naked in front of an authority figure as you say. I feel like it heightens her embarrassment especially if it's someone she is familiar with and sees often. I also love the "there's no time to waste" angle that the man is using to extend her nudity. I like when it leads to a situation where the girl is forced to leave her clothes behind.

I also grew up with the idea that authority figure should be respected and listened to without back talk so I really like that the Mickey feels like she has to do what he says no matter what her clothing situation is. I'd really like to see you continue this.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:24 pm This is a great start! Personally I really like it when a girl is naked in front of an authority figure as you say. I feel like it heightens her embarrassment especially if it's someone she is familiar with and sees often. I also love the "there's no time to waste" angle that the man is using to extend her nudity. I like when it leads to a situation where the girl is forced to leave her clothes behind.

I also grew up with the idea that authority figure should be respected and listened to without back talk so I really like that the Mickey feels like she has to do what he says no matter what her clothing situation is. I'd really like to see you continue this.
I have to agree. As long as Chris isn't perving hard on Mickey then I feel I will enjoy this story. I certainly love an authority making a girl go naked.

And sorry, yes, I forgot to say last time that this is a great start and very well written 👍
Jef

Mickey’s Day At The Stables - Part 2

Post by Jef »

I hope ya’ll enjoy Part 2. And please give me your feedback; good, bad, or indifferent.

A slurry of thoughts were running through Mickey’s head as she went to Cupcake’s stall. First and foremost was that she didn’t believe that respecting her elders extended to being naked in front of them. However, she wasn’t entirely sure that she wanted to run the risk of offending the farrier on the off chance she was wrong, so she resigned herself to being naked at least for the next hour or so. But offending the farrier wasn’t the thing that weighed heaviest on her mind. Mickey was wrestling with the feeling that she wasn’t really that upset that he was seeing her naked body; what does that mean? “Let’s get a move on girl! I ain't got all day!” bellowed Chris. Mickey was shaken back to reality, grabbed Cupcake’s halter and put it over the mare’s head, and led her out of the stall.

Chris knew that he couldn’t act on any urges he may get from staring at Mickey’s perfect nude body, so he resolved to keep the picture of her ass he took seeing as how she couldn’t be identified. But he still couldn’t help to think that this nubile specimen must be shared with the boys of the world; with or without her consent. As Chris was figuring how he could expose Mickey, she tied off Cupcake and told him she was going to get dressed and be right back. “I don’t think so”, Chris said as he nodded towards the water trough.

“Watch me” , Mickey replied as she turned toward the trough. Her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. Two of the resident barn dogs had gotten ahold of her clothes and were using them like chew toys. “Noooooo!” Mickey screamed as she ran off to try and retrieve her clothes. The dogs took off with clothes in mouths as Mickey chased after them. Chris found it hard to focus on his work as the young girl ran around with her breasts jiggling as she went.

The dogs turned it into a game. They would let the girl get oh so close, and then take off again; forcing Mickey to run all over the stables. There were even a few times that one would hold still with her clothes in its mouth, while the other snuck up behind Mickey amd buried its nose between her legs. This caused Mickey to let out a yelp and jump 3 feet in the air. Even Chris was getting a kick at how the dogs handled the naked girl.

After a while the dogs grew tired of playing tag with the naked girl. They dropped her tattered clothes and returned to their favorite napping spots by the hay pile. Mickey held on to a glimmer of hope that she could salvage something of her clothes, but it wasn’t to be. Mickey held up the rags that used to hide her modesty and began to sob. Chris took pity on the naked girl and offered up a solution.

“Oh don’t fret none girl”, Chris said.

“What do you mean ‘don’t fret none’?” She asked in the most sarcastic backwoods southern voice that she could. “My clothes are trashed, I’m naked, and people will be showing up for lessons soon!”. “I think there’s plenty to fret!” She said out of breath and in a panic.

“What I mean is that I can take you to my sister’s place. She has a daughter a little younger than you and she may have some clothes you can borrow.” Chris offered.

“Would you really?” Mickey’s frown turned upside down. “Oh I would be forever grateful!”. Chris counted on it.