Dare Me (new 5/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 4/28)

Post by Themarble »

More too! I need my dosage of Dare Me!

Going to go into withdrawal ):

The story is so good!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Yes I second the motion for more of Dare Me!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Maybe we should dare him to post another chapter. Failure to post soon will result in having to write a whole new chapter while
naked in public and without being able to "Relieve himself".
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

As the old saying goes; good things come to those who wait. :lol:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 4)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 4)

My flesh-colored python slapped wildly against my belly as I descended the stairs. Walking around by myself with no clothes on was a surreal experience. I wasn’t cold, but my extremities still wouldn’t stop trembling. I don’t know why I was so afraid walking around every corner. It’s not like Lucy hadn’t already all my secrets by that point. Even so, some subconscious warning wouldn’t stop tickling the back my brain. Trepidly venturing through the house looking for my sister, I eventually found her in the kitchen. Having just finished breakfast, she was standing at the sink washing her dishes.

She didn't notice me at first because, due to my bare feet and lack of clothes, I made very little noise. I was practically a naked ninja, slipping silently into the room. Her head was bopping to a silent cheer; something she often did lately. Watching those perfect hips rock back and forth inside her jean shorts reminded me of her last dare when I had found her doing the exact same thing nearly naked except for an indecent little apron. I could clearly remember the sight of her incredible bottom flexing back and forth in that exact same spot…

Suddenly, an erotic memory flashed into my brain of my sister dressed up as a naked cheerleader working on her practice routines. The image sent a flood of hormones surging through my body. Overwhelmed, I couldn't prevent a little grunt from escaping as my already uncomfortably full penis somehow grew even more erect.

Lucy heard my accidental grunt and turned from her task. Her whole face lit up with delight when she saw what I had accomplished with my razor. She waved me over so she could get a closer look and make a full inspection. My bald member swayed menacingly ahead of me as I walked. After making me lift my arms to confirm I had also shaved my armpits, she was satisfied and had me stand against the wall facing the room.

Per her rules, I clasped my hands behind my back and stood at parade rest despite the position putting my naked shaved body on full display for her, while she finished putting her dishes away. Although, she was obviously trying to demean me, I was determined to stand strong and endure whatever naked humiliation she could dish out. But my determination faltered as soon as she turned around and I saw what she was carrying.

It was the aftershave bottle. How could I have forgotten about that? Suddenly facing not just humiliation, but actual legitimate pain, I dropped my tough-guy act and raised my hands in front of me defensively.

"Hold on, Lucy," I stammered.

"That's two more points for later," she replied with a devious smile, "one for talking, and one for not keeping your hands behind your back."

Double-ugh! If you've ever used aftershave, you know how much it stings. The alcohol in it seeps into even the most microscopic abrasions. The burning sensation only lasts a few seconds before the alcohol evaporates, but it can be quite a painful experience.

I had applied aftershave and felt the sting on my face many times. But I would never imagine doing something like to the most sensitive part of my body! What did Mikey Jr. ever do to deserve this? Reluctantly returning to position, I silently pleaded with my eyes for her to not go through with it. But I knew it was a lost cause. I wasn't going to sway her. On our vacation, I had made her endure something similar; probably worse. For her, the aftershave had been forcefully and very publicly applied all over her poor, defenseless body, including directly on her freshly shaved pussy. From the devious gleam in her eye, I could tell there would be no mercy for me. Lucy was out for revenge.

Unscrewing the cap, she liberally sprinkled enough aftershave to fully cover both her hands. With my pleas being callously ignored, I couldn't watch anymore. I closed my eyes tightly, clenched my teeth, and braced for contact.

The sensation is as exactly as excruciating as you're imaging it. I cried out as two cold hands enveloped each side of my red-hot poker. The alcoholic substance sent burning shocks like lightning radiating outward from her chosen point of first contact. She patted up the length of my shaft until she reached the bulbous tip, even though I hadn't even needed to shave that part, then worked all the way back down to the base.

After returning to the bottle to give her hands a second coat, she began applying it to my abdomen and then my ball sack with a gentle slapping sound. Her pats morphed into fondling, and she giggled in delight at getting to explore my foreign anatomy. I would have surely found her delicate, and incredibly soft fingers fondling my balls quite pleasurable, if I wasn't concentrating every fiber of my being on not screaming out in pain from the aftershave.

With one last, satisfied pat, she released my equipment saying, "my, don't you look handsome?"

Even though I was technically allowed a response, I was too busy recovering from my painful ordeal. Once she had stopped and the stinging sensation in my genitals had subsided, I breathed several sighs of relief in a row. I was just happy to have survived. But my brief respite was soon interrupted by the sounds of heels clicking down the hallway.

Mom! So, that’s what my subconscious had been trying to warn me about! Somehow, I had totally forgotten she was still in the house. My body tensed automatically as my brain screamed for me to run and hide my naked shame from my mother. I glanced toward the closest escape, the sliding glass door leading into the backyard. But before I could even take the first step, she stepped in from the hall to the kitchen.

"I'm off to work," she announced to whomever happened to be there, "I should be back by-Michael, what are you doing out here without any clothes on? Why are you naked?"

While her inquiry carried mildly accusatory tone, she didn't have the degree of alarm you might expect a mother who had just caught her teenage son exposing himself to his younger sister to have. Lucy's former dares probably had a lot to do with conditioning her and tamping down her reaction. After all, I had specifically told her multiple times how Lucy's nudity did not bother me in the least, and I had even seen mom naked more than a few times.

So, while she was still confused and remained curious to hear me explain myself, she did not seem overly concerned that stumbling upon her naked son standing in her kitchen was that big a problem. I, on the other hand, was dying on the inside. If anything, the curious look on her face as she ran her eyes up and down my completely naked body made me feel less at ease than any angry expression would have done.

Ok, yeah, it's not like she hadn't seen me naked countless times before. She used to change my diapers and give me baths, for goodness’ sake! But this was very, very different. For at least the past six years, if not longer, I had established and enjoyed my own sense of privacy. That privacy grew ever more precious once I started puberty. Other than the occasional outward clue, like my voice cracking here and there and outgrowing my shoes, she was not privy to my personal journey toward manhood.

But now, thanks to Lucy's stupid dare, she was getting an intimate update of her little man's more recent developments. She wasn't about to squander the opportunity to take in every detail of my growing body as it was laid bare before her. At least I could take solace from the fact that, as a side-effect of the painful aftershave experience, my penis had deflated to a somewhat less embarrassing half-mast.

Since she had asked me forthrightly, I was obliged to answer her obvious initial inquiry. But in that moment, I was struggling to formulate a convincing scenario that would explain my nudity. I turned to Lucy in the hopes she might chime in and bail me out with a plausible excuse.

Instead, adopting a false sense of genuine sounding concern, like she was worried I might have lost my mind, all she said was, "yeah, Michael, what are you doing out here without any clothes on?"

Damn that girl! They both turned their attention back onto me while I wracked my brain for a response. It would have helped if mom would stop staring up and down my naked body with that amused smirk on her face.

"I, uh, well Lucy..." I stammered, "Lucy asked me to...accompany her...for the day." Ok, that didn't go well.

When they both kept staring at me, expecting me to keep going and get to the part that explained why I had to take all my clothes off to accompany my sister, I was obliged to continue.

"I was going to...uh..." looking quickly around the room for any sort of inspiration, I happened to glance through the glass door overlooking the back yard.

"I was going to help Lucy in the garden...and, I didn't want to get my clothes dirty!" I said, relieved to have come up with something that made at least a little bit of sense.

"...and you don't have anything else you could put on? Not even some play clothes?" she asked incredulously.

"I really don't," I replied, trying to sound sincere, "uh...besides, it's just so hot out there...it's...easier, this way."

"Easier...naked," she wondered aloud turning her attention directly at my semi-erect penis wavering uncertainly in the air in front of me. It was rapidly recovering from the aftershave incident, and I could literally feel Dave's stimulants creeping back into effect. I could only purse my lips and hold out hope that my penis would behave itself and stay down long enough for mom to leave for work.

"Do you want some breakfast before you go?" Lucy offered helpfully. I looked intently toward my sister and my exasperated expression was met with an impish countenance.

"Cut it out, Lucy," I feebly interjected, "didn't you hear her? She's in a hurry to get to work."

But mom deftly crushed any hopes of a quick end to my embarrassing family exhibition when she said, "well, I suppose I do have time for a cup of coffee. And maybe a piece of toast?"

My shoulders slumped as Lucy happily turned to get out the toaster. I knew she wouldn't let me help move things along. My only job was to stand at attention and be a lewd piece of naked male eye candy for two girls to enjoy while they broke their fast.

As Lucy took an agonizingly long time to get a single piece of toast buttered before getting around to deliberately setting up the coffee maker, I tried to keep my thoughts occupied with things other than the chemicals coursing through my system and the persistent stirring in my loins. But mom wasn't making it easy. She wasn't the least bit shy about openly appraising my healthy young package. I suppose I couldn't blame her for looking. The way Lucy had instructed me to stand, facing the room with my hands clasped behind my back, could only be interpreted as an open invitation to peruse my most intimate anatomy.

As she intently studied my male equipment, she looked like a detective trying to solve a mystery. When I caught on that she was puzzled by my lack of pubic hair, I blushed. She must have assumed I was still too immature and unable grow pubic hair. But if I hadn't started growing yet, why was my johnson already that size? And why did those two full balls bulging out both sides of my pole look like they were already capable of producing a healthy amount of semen?

Part of me wanted to correct the record and explain that I had just shaved all my hair off that very morning. But a bigger part of me wanted to change the subject altogether. The way she kept staring at me like that was bordering on impolite. Finally, when I couldn't stand the persistent attention anymore, I let out an exasperated, "what?!"

"Oh, nothing," she replied airily, "I was just thinking about how much you've grown lately. Hmm...I never realized how much you resemble your father!"

I blushed even harder when I pieced it together. She was specifically referring to certain anatomical qualities I must have inherited from my dad. Then...it happened. The stirring became too much to control. I could feel my erection returning but I was powerless to stop it. With each throbbing pulse of my heartbeat, my cock began to stiffen.

She was briefly distracted by Lucy delivering her hot cup of coffee and didn't notice at first. As she cautiously sipped her brew, she felt obligated to clarify something, "not your personality, exactly. You're much kinder than he ever was. It's so nice of you to offer to help your sister in the garden, too! You certainly are growing up to be a nice young man."

She looked back up just in time to see my penis finish expanding to its full length. It was as stiff as iron and almost pointing straight up.

Her mouth forming into a big smile, in a soft voice almost to herself, she added, "you're going to make some lucky woman very happy someday."
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 5/1)

Post by Themarble »

Perfect chapter. When he most wanted no one else to see his naked embarrassment, it eventually had to happen. I'm sure Lucy is absolutely laughing inside. Interesting to see that his mother seemed to love the situation also. Perhaps there might be some embarrassment left in store before mother goes, perhaps some help needed in taking something to the car? (;.

Perhaps Lucy spills something on Mike and there needs to be a clean up. Perhaps some sunscreen if they are to work outside?

Whatever you do, it was a really really good chapter. I personally can't wait for more!
student

Post by student »

This story keeps getting better and better. This last chapter is a masterpiece.
student

Post by student »

This story keeps getting better and better. This last chapter is a masterpiece.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

This story is definitely my favourite on GPSB right now. Thank you and well done!

I was a bit worried about the ENM chapter as I'm much more into ENF and normally not that much into the dynamic being switched around this way, but it's so compelling and thrilling that I can't wait for more, even with Mikey on the naked end of the dare this time!

His reactions are just so believable (when Lucy took him out, when mum came down...) And the devious cream, hehe. Perfection!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

mars357 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:56 am This story is definitely my favourite on GPSB right now. Thank you and well done!

I was a bit worried about the ENM chapter as I'm much more into ENF and normally not that much into the dynamic being switched around this way, but it's so compelling and thrilling that I can't wait for more, even with Mikey on the naked end of the dare this time!

His reactions are just so believable (when Lucy took him out, when mum came down...) And the devious cream, hehe. Perfection!
Wow, thank you for your kind words. I was worried about it, too. But I've been pleased with the reception so far. Surprised, actually, since this chapter hasn't even gotten to the good part yet.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library