School Exams

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Funnyguy69

School Exams

Post by Funnyguy69 »

At our school we would do a mandatory genitalia exam for all boys from grades 5 through 12. They would be done in private with the one examiner which was my teacher Ms. Brennon. She was a younger teacher too maybe about 30 years old, and very hot, so I went in trying my hardest not to get a boner. I was in grade 11 so my penis was fully developed about 5 inches soft and 8 inches hard. I walked into the room and Ms. Brennon asked me to remove my pants and underwear which I did hesitantly. When I dropped my boxers Ms. Brennon spoke “wow David you have quite the penis” this made me blush a little and the blood started flowing into my cock. She moved my balls around checking for cancer and when she looked up a full hard 8 inch cock was touching her forehead which caught the teacher by shock and move her head away. She giggled it off and made the situation really awkward. She finished it off with “While I guess we know it works David”. And she gave my balls a flick causing me to clench them with pain. She giggled “get out of here you pass”. Now when ever we pass each other in the halls she’ll wink or point down at my crotch and smile.