Wet, naked, and trapped: Ben Davis and his waterpark embarrassment!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
potatopenguin

Wet, naked, and trapped: Ben Davis and his waterpark embarrassment!

Post by potatopenguin »

(So before I start, this story doesn't involve teens, but does involve college students, just a heads up. Also gonna ask you to suspend your disbelief for this story somewhat as it displays some kind of unrealistic things, just go with it for the sake of the story, and thanks for reading.)

My name is Ben Davis, and this is the story of how I got hopelessly stuck in an embarrassing situation at an abandoned water park.

I was in college, 21 at the time, fairly athletic but fairly skinny white guy with dark brown hair and a goatee, 3 other friends were Krysta Rodriguez, a red-haired slightly chubby latina girl who was 19, John Stall, a pretty tall but fairly overweight white guy who was 23, and Elise Wilson, a curvy white girl with dyed light-blue hair who was 20... We had this crazy hang-out spot back in the day; we'd sneak onto this water park called "Cannonball!" every weekend for a few years in the fall (yes, the fall, the early fall, specifically, meant there was far less people to stop us from having fun there), turn on one of the rides when we made absolutely sure there were no workers around and chill there for hours. It was clear the place wasn't very well-maintained but the rides powered on easily enough nonetheless, a few hiccups here and there but nothing that wasn't fixed by turning it off and on again.

I was a pretty high-strung guy who got shy rather easily, much to the chagrin of the girls in our group, especially Elise, she was a nightmare at times, always making joking advances toward me to see me blush. She'd even walked around me without clothes on when getting dressed or getting out of the shower and tease me when I'd shut my eyes and look away "Awww, is someone embarrassed?" to which I'd respond "Of fucking course I am, you are literally naked less then 10 feet away from me" and she'd respond with something like "pfft, most guys would be excited to be in this position", she'd then laugh and then walk off. Stuff like this happened a lot with her, not that Krysta was totally innocent, she'd do the usual wolf-whistle whenever I came out with my trunks on, a butt slap here and there. John was a bit more of the average guy, acting towards the girls how they'd usually act toward me, which I suspect is why they were less interested, he didn't give them the "reaction" they wanted. It was because I was shy, I always had been, when they'd put on sex ed videos in high school I would always turn bright red, though back then girls seemed to think it was more weird then anything else.

Anyway, one day when we were hanging out, I was dared to climb onto and hang on one of the rides for $50 until it did a complete rotation... This was very stupid considering I was aware of the dangers, stories like the infamous six flags incident came to mind, but the ride in question's parts didn't seem to collide into one another. I agreed but was extremely nervous. John gave me a pep talk "Dude... You don't have to if you don't want to, it's really not a big deal", I responded "I mean, it's $50 for hanging onto a ride for a minute, we've been on this thing a thousand times, I'm nervous but there's no way I'm backing out." Elise was taunting me however, being the one who offered up the $50... Krysta decided to step in "Uh... Don't you think this is a bad idea? What if he falls?", Elise gave her reasoning "Look, he can't be stuck in his shell forever, he needs to start taking risks, he's too nervous for his own good, putting him in a situation like this might make him start to gather up some courage. Besides, the fall isn't that big, at least not from there." Krysta huffed "Fine, but we gotta make sure he's safe."

Once all was said and done, I ultimately agreed to the dare. I slowly approached the ride with intense fear and nervousness, but I knew I could hold on, I knew I had the grip and arm strength to do this. I grabbed a bar near the bottom of the ride, Elise started it up... So far so good, I felt my feet leave the ground, I looked down and gulped as I noticed the increase in distance from me and the water.

...Then... It happened, I had no idea how or why, but there was a pole attached to the ride that had found its way pushing down into my trunks, I guess as we had only ever got on the ride the proper way, we never noticed it... It starts to pull as gravity helped it; I kicked my legs like crazy but at this point the pole was already into the back of my swimming trunks and pulling them down. I could hear all 3 of my friends talking, mouths agape: "Oh my god." Said Krysta. "Is this really happening???" Said Elise, whereas John just looked away, facepalming and said "Damn", he seemed to feel really bad when it happened.

Then, regardless of all the struggling, all my efforts to keep them on, the trunks were pulled right off my legs by the cold metal pole, the wetness of the trunks from swimming earlier had them drop like a weight into the water below with a splash. To make matters worse... A hiccup, the ride stopped mid-rotation, and I was stuck high in the air above with absolutely no clothes on whatsoever. Meanwhile, Elise and Krysta are on the ground absolutely dying "HOLY SHIT! THIS IS AMAZING, HAHAHA!" was Elise's response to the situation. Krysta made a joke "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL, HOW'S IT HANGIN BEN?!" This made everyone laugh hard... Even John who was trying to stifle his laughter broke at that one. I got angry and yelled "Your guys sense of humor is fucked up, get me down!" I tried bringing up my legs to prevent them from seeing my dick, but it was very clear that was a losing battle, both girls were looking STRAIGHT at it with grins on their face, but Krysta reluctantly agreed. She tried what had always worked before, pushing the on/off button repeatedly, except this time it refused to turn back on, she pressed the button frantically, realizing how bad this now was, but to no avail.

"Uh, Ben... Don't be mad, but uh... The ride isn't turning back on for some reason." I looked down at her, now holding onto the bars via pure adrenaline, I slowly looked down to her, my eyes wide, then I yelled "WHAT?! YOU MEAN I'M STUCK UP HERE LIKE THIS?! YOU REALIZE MY JUNK IS OUT, RIGHT?". This elicited a response from Elise "I mean, we're not complainin'..." she giggled and I immediately responded "WELL I AM, GET ME DOWN FROM HERE, HURRY UP!"

Just then, there were tons of people coming, I recognized a few of the faces from our college. "Oops" John's face turned cold, and just then a few of them looked up to see me, one of the guys from the big group yelling out "WHOAAA... Is that Ben Davis?!"

(Hope you enjoyed, part 2 coming soon!)
NudeBaG

Re: Wet, naked, and trapped: Ben Davis and his waterpark embarrassment!

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
Please keep going!
Dulcetpenguin

Post by Dulcetpenguin »

🧐 Excellent. It’s common knowledge penguins always write good stories.

🤔 Is there anyway you could give me more backstory on this guy’s previous sex life? Is he a virgin still? Which of his female friends he desperately wants to sleep with?
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

Ooh, this is a fun start! Excited for Ben's further exposure and embarrassment! Do you have an example of the ride in question? I'm having a little trouble picturing it in my head!