Lia's new reality (Part 13 - 5/28)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 2 - 10/18)

Post by student »

Murphy's Law rides again.

Anticipation--except that I can't even guess what's next. Will Lia's friends get away with everything? Will Lia still babysit her brother and his friend? Will Lia loose the door to her room and be tied to her bed at night? Will her bedroom lights remain on all night? She can wear a sleep mask (blindfold) but Lia will be helpless.
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:46 am Murphy's Law rides again.

Anticipation--except that I can't even guess what's next. Will Lia's friends get away with everything? Will Lia still babysit her brother and his friend? Will Lia loose the door to her room and be tied to her bed at night? Will her bedroom lights remain on all night? She can wear a sleep mask (blindfold) but Lia will be helpless.
I have to admit some of these guesses are pretty good ;) and I do love when Murphy's law strikes :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Well Lia is right about her sentence being increased.
Have a feeling the whole 7pm deal will no longer be a thing.

And in relation to the above comment, don't think Diana is much of a mistress. Someone will have to suggest these ideas to her and she'll pick and choose.

Am also quite interested to see what happens to Stacy once her parents are up to speed with her shenanigans when Lia starts snitching to lighten her sentence.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Oh this just got very exciting!!! She's in so much trouble! :twisted:

I think since she "likes this so much" she'll need to be exposed so much that it works like a shock treatment, humiliated out of her perversion!

Something like no clothes other than school clothes or similar.

And great idea re sleeping/being cuffed or tied up, so she can't keep playing with herself a reinforcing the problem! :mrgreen:
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
perseus

Post by perseus »

I like the way you all think! Some of these ideas pretty close to what I have planned. I will say that the nature of Lia's punishment is going to change quite a bit. Not in a way Lia is going to like :D

computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Maybe her parents will talk to the school and extend her punishment 24/7 and send her to school naked too.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Show the community that they would not even go light and hold back on punishment even for their own daughter.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

perseus wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:50 pm I like the way you all think! Some of these ideas pretty close to what I have planned. I will say that the nature of Lia's punishment is going to change quite a bit. Not in a way Lia is going to like :D
You definitely are in the right place, among your tribe ;)
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
perseus

Post by perseus »

computerphoto wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:17 pm Maybe her parents will talk to the school and extend her punishment 24/7 and send her to school naked too.
They are currently in summer now but I have already started thinking about how this punishment could extend to school if I'm able to keep going with it :D

computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I guess Lia can say good bye to clothes and privacy, I guess her body is now public for all public to see.