Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 6 OUT 4/26/23] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by mrsalpaca »

Upon hearing this, all the boys blew up in cheers, laughter, and celebration. I just cringed and hid in shame behind my eyelids.

Ryan gave me a satisfied smirk.

I felt tears of shame start to break through and run down my cheeks.

I gave in..

I had turned into such a little slut wanting to be willingly penetrated with the toy..

Ryan couldn't stop himself from chuckling in pride as he brought his pace up to a peak, the rabbit vibrator fucking my pussy with a newly brought energy.

My hips lifted off the table and I let my voice sing in moans as I experienced ecstasy.

I could feel liquid come out around the toy and run down my bottom onto the table.

I was so humiliated but I didn't care.

I was cumming hard.

Maybe, just maybe.

If I let myself give in to them, humiliating as it would be, they would be kind to me and these unfortunate series of events would end.

END OF PART 6
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 6 OUT 4/26/23] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by mrsalpaca »

PART 7

I lay there for a moment, almost entirely in my own headspace and zoning out the world around me.

I almost didn’t notice the slight tremble my legs made.

Or the damp puddle of fresh squirt underneath my body which actually gave me a little warmth in my sheer nakedness.

Though, it was definitely hard not to notice the audience in front who were mesmerized in watching me recover from the aftershocks of my “hard-earned” orgasm.

The two boys holding my arms up behind my head and the two boys holding my legs spread suddenly let go of my restraints. They all wrestled each other to have a front row seat at the chairs placed at the edge of the dining room table.

They all moved even closer in awe.

A perfect view I must have made I’m sure.

What did they focus on the most, I wondered.

Was it the ever dripping arousal that came from my freshly ravished pussy?

Was it the slight quiver my labia lips made, opening and closing, again and again in aftershock?

Was it the sticky mess all over my thighs?

Or was it my chest, my bra laden heavy chest that heaved up and down as I struggled to catch my breath?

Maybe it was all of the above, and I *almost* couldn’t give a care in the world.

But it wasn’t the leering eyes of Mitch, Jacob, James, or even Todd that worried me.

Ryan, still holding that wretched rabbit vibrator in hand, only stared into my eyes with that same satisfied smirk he wore only minutes ago when he had me begging him to let me cum.

Now having turned off the vibration, Ryan all the same ran the tip of the vibrator up and down the entire length of my slit.

It was so sensitive that I could almost scream.

Taking my time to lift my head off the table fully, I discovered the boys’ attention shifted to the toy, that curved purple vibrator.

I sharply inhaled as Ryan pushed the toy deep inside me once again, this time slowly withdrawing it out until he got what he wanted.

“Holy smokes, Kate is so slick right now! Look at how she’s completely coated the vibrator in her cum.”

“Did you see the thick string of cream that followed after Ryan took it out? Absolutely sopping.”

“It’s still running out, look! Do all girls get this aroused, or did our Kate just *really* get off at cumming in front of us again?”

I simply gave no reply to their taunting comments, no whines, no rebuttals.

I was beyond put to shame.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

“Kate, you’ve been doing a fantastic job for us today. We’ve been really happy with you so far.

However, there’s just *oneeeeeeeee* more thing we’d like you to do.

Okay maybe a few things, but we promise you can go to your room after for the rest of the day.

We’ll even let you close your door too!” Todd exclaimed.

I scoffed.

Hmmph, like having the privilege of closing one’s own bedroom door is such a prize.

Still it was something.

I was so overloaded and really needed some rest.

Ryan laughed along, “that’s right, all you need to do is keep being a good girl and keep yourself spread just like that for us… yes keep your arms above your head even though we aren’t holding them anymore.”

Mitch came forward with his phone in hand, the intent of what he meant to do was clear as day.

“I’m supposed to just lay here while you take pictures of my pussy?” I whined.

“Yup, stay still… you got this Mitch?” checked Ryan.

Mitch with his phone out, that damn phone that partially got me into this mess began to take photo after photo of me as I laid there.

Completely helpless.

I didn’t even want to think of how many more photos these boys would have in their possession once this was over. I knew if I was a good girl for them, they’d delete every last bit of the blackmail material at the end of summer. They promised!

I did not dare move an inch, I was soooo close to freedom!

I just needed to follow their orders…

“Okay, now can you use your hands to spread your pussy wide for the camera?”

I did as he said and complied, though this wasn’t the easiest task.

I found my fingers kept slipping on my labia lips, taking more time which only added to my inner turmoil.

All the boys just grinned at each other seeing me struggle to grab hold of the slick folds.

Mitch wasted no time in snapping another dozen photos of my gooeyness, my tender opening, my chubby cunny which was on such display.

Haven’t they already taken everything? Was I just their little obedient servant girl to them now?

To do whatever they wish?

How much longer must I hold myself open like this?!

I cried internally at the mounting shame.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

“Next pose, we want you to climb up onto your knees and kneel facing us.”

I stumbled a bit, still feeling a bit faint but I managed to move my body into the position.

I could NOT look them in the eye and chose to look down instead.

“Good, now sit on your ankles and spread your knees out a little bit… lovely!

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

“Next, we want you to remove your bra for us. Let those heavy girls breathe a little bit.”

I briefly looked up into Ryan’s eyes, I didn’t want to plead but I was hoping so bad he’d change his mind..

“Now, Kate.”

I sighed, reaching behind to unclasp my back bra clasp which released some of the tension and let my ample breasts down a little.

My right hand moved to my left strap and pulled it down off my shoulder.

My left hand did the same with the right strap.

I slowly let my bra fall down my arms and forwards off the table, leaving me completely naked once again.

“God, she’s perfect, look at that handful! More than a handful I would think, I’d volunteer to be her bra for those heavy boobies any day, haha!” Jacob giggled.

This time, it was Todd who gave the next order.

“Hold your hands behind your back as if you were handcuffed.”

My head hung down as I gave them a full frontal, hands behind my back.

A sudden draft of cold air came and I shivered, the boys all laughed and pointed at how suddenly my nipples became hardened again.

I knew they could see how rosy and bead-like my nipples became when they got erect.

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

‘Mmmm Kate, has anyone told you that you have an exceptionally chubby cunny? We’re all getting such good photos of the front camel toe you got there!” Mitch heckled.

“Who knew someone so slim could have such fat pussy lips!” Todd joked.

“Please, are we done yet? I want to get down from this table..” I implored.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

“We’re *almooooost* there! Next position, we want you to model by turning around and leaning forwards onto your forearms so that you face away from us.” Todd reassured.

I turned my knees around and plopped onto my forearms, my bottom was pointed directly back at my young audience who were excited to see me from another angle.

“Okay, now… raise your bottom up towards the ceiling.. Yup face down, ass up, you got it. Legs pressed together as tight as you can..”

I could suddenly hear a cacophony of gasps and snickers behind me.

“Oh wow, look at her rear pussy.. Look at how your lips are so bunched up together and bulging out at us.. Ryan, did you ever imagine we’d get to see a senior highschool girl’s pussy again from behind?” Mitch chuckled.

“Yes of course, we have our very own Kate who is so kind to present hers for us. So polite and gracious. Can you imagine what the other boys at our school would pay to see some photos of her dripping wet cunt from behind?” Ryan teased.

The boys all laughed, with the photos they were taking they could be rich!

“Imagine that Kate, we could decide to show off your cunny to our entire school.

You would be walking through halls surrounded by boys and teachers who’d have seen your plump lips squeezed between your thighs and fat ass.

Everyone would know what your pussy would look like if they were to take you from behind.

You’d like the thought of that wouldn’t you?”

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

“Maybe we should bring more friends over when school starts again, they’ll want to bend you over, pull down your pants and panties, and see your juicy cunt for themselves.

Would you let them run their fingers through it? Be a gracious host and give them the opportunity to stroke the pussy of a depraved highschool senior like you?

I’m willing to bet many of our other friends would learn so much from such a sight, learning from our considerate big sister.

We’d have them all see your bare pussy and watch it get wet like you usually do for us.

Would you let us all stare and laugh as you get turned on by the humiliation? Will you be a good girl and show us how a woman gets wet with arousal?

You know it’s only fair that other boys get to have the same learning opportunity as we do, maybe more will come over everyday and we’ll have you present yourself to them like you are doing right now.”
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

The boys continued with their taunts.

“All those preppy highschool girls, I always got so sick of hearing them in the halls with their dumb conversations and Starbucks cups.”

“Good that we could take at least one girl down a notch, the only joy out of watching Kate’s volleyball games was admiring the girls! Do you think they all have fat pussies like Kate?” Todd sneered as reached out and pinched my lips from behind.

“One fold… two folds… three folds… four folds?! Goodness, how do you even contain this thing Kate?”

“Ahhhhh, nooo stop,” I begged.

Todd kept my rear labia lips pinched for a moment longer and released his hold. Then, he ran his fat fingers back and forth between them which made them jiggle.

Hoots and jeers rang out at the sight to behold.

“Look at that! No, I highly doubt those other girls' fannies will ever stack up to the pretty pussy Kate has.” boasted Ryan as he gently patted my cunt lips.

“Though.. I also wonder if they would get as wet as the one we have here. It takes a special kind of depraved young woman to become sopping wet with arousal because she has an audience of middle schoolers.

You must really like this, huh, Kate? Do you like it when we mock and play with your pussy like this?”

Ryan continued as he took the reins from Todd and began strumming my labia like a guitar.

“Boing boing boing boing boing! I always wondered why you always had a camel toe no matter what you wore, but now we know! Nothing can contain your pussy Kate, we’ve seen how she swallows up any underwear you wear..

Remember that time a few years ago, just after we went swimming and we all bent over on the edge of the lake pier to look at fish?

Your wet bikini bottoms revealed everything to us, even the old fisherman next to us couldn’t help but get an eyeful of your plump vaginal bulge!”

“WHAT?!” I turned my head around behind me and shrieked.

“WE WERE BENT OVER FOR HOURS WATCHING THOSE FISH!”

*SLAP*

“Ow!”

“Now now Kate, don’t be like that.. it’s all in the past.. You see? All of you high school volleyball girls with your tight spandex shorts, don’t tell me you all don’t know what you’re doing!” Todd chided with a spank on my bottom.

“If I had a say in it, none of you should be allowed to wear bottoms or panties in school at all if you are all so inclined to show off your coochies and camel toes. We boys should be able to see all your pussies that you’ve been teasing us with.”

I hmphed, and turned my head back away from them.

*SLAP*

“Ow! I didn’t even do anything that time!” I whined.

“Keep your eyes right on the camera, Kate, we want to take some photos of you looking back at us with your ass up like that… yes, that's peeerfect!” Todd praised.

“Mmm, you look so vulnerable and exposed with your ass out and pointed towards us!”

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

“Are you tired of this position yet? Are you sick of us playing with your pussy lips? Do you think we’ve taken enough photos of you completely naked, Kate?” Ryan cracked.

Still facing them, I looked him in the eyes and softly nodded my head pleadingly for them to stop.
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

“How about we do just *oneee* more tiny little pose and then you'll be all free, how’s that?” Todd suggested as he stood up and walked over to the living room.

I startled suddenly at his imminent presence on the other end of the table a moment later as he laid a couch cushion down onto the table.

“Okay Kate this last one’s really easy, all you gotta do is continue resting on your forearms and bring your face forward to bury into this lovely pillow..”

Todd’s hands held onto the bottom of my chin and guided me towards the cushion.

“Now… we want you to raise your bottom as *high* as you can, arch your back, yes! Just like when an ostrich hides its head into the ground and their butts are still poking out.”

“Last step… spread your knees as far as they can go to the side, yes, we’ll get a gorgeous view of your undercarriage like this..”

Atleast my face was hidden… I had no doubt that this was the most revealing position yet as this pose opened me wide so these boys could see everything underneath me.

I felt my large bottom cheeks spread apart which only highlighted the slightly darkened puckered butthole on my pale body.

My labia, at first tightly squeezed between my legs, now was fully exposed from the rear.

I could hear the boys scooting forward on their chairs, loud scraping noises rang out as they each took turns putting their heads under my raised bottom to ogle at underneath.

I was exposed so utterly to them.

Each time a boy took his turn, he used his hands to grip at my butt cheeks so they were spread wide and my pussy was exposed to their eyes mere inches away.

Occasionally these gripping hands would wander inwards, thumbs would wiggle in towards my pussy and tickle it.

Holding myself in this position was bad enough, but this was driving me mad and all this time they were still snapping photo after photo.

“Mmm noo please don’t, this is too much, how long do I have to hold this position?!” I cried.

*SLAP*

“Ow!” I whimpered into the pillow.

“Almost done Kate, just hold on a little while longer.” Todd encouraged.

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

*TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE*

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

*TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE*

“Aghhhhhhhhh, please stop..” I couldn’t help but moan, though thankfully the pillow muffled it.

Palms on hands spreading my cheeks, thumbs rubbing all over my sensitive pussy lips, moving upwards, brushing underneath me towards my clitoris. It was all maddening and they just wouldn’t stop!

While I was still adequately damp from my recent vibrator orgasm, this infuriating touch was working my body up again and I knew I could feel myself dampening even more.

“I..I thought you were only taking pictures.. W-what are you guys’ goals for doing this?! Ohhhhh.” I whimpered.

“She's dripping onto the table again, what a little slut, make sure you capture this on video.” I overheard one of the boys say.

“How long have we had her on this table, us looking at her full naked body, touching her pussy, AND SHE STILL WANTS MORE!?” another boy said.

I wanted to turn my body back around and stop this, but I had so many hands, so many fingers holding my rear up and in place.

If they weren’t going to stop… I was going to..

“Don’t you DARE cum right now Kate, you’ve been doing marvelous, don’t let a little teasing ruin the rest of your night.” Todd whispered beside my ear.

“MmmmmMHMMM!” I was fully into it now, my face burying as deep into the pillow as much as I could to hide my growing build up into climax.

“Touch your nipples for me Kate, bury your entire weight into the pillow and rub your erect little buds.” Todd said under his breath.

I knew doing this would nearly send me over the edge and the boys, recognising my hesitation, began to work up my clitoris even more, pinching, pulling, rubbing!

I felt so depraved at this moment that I involuntarily shoved my bottom towards them, arching my back even more so that I was bent on an angle where my breasts squished into the table.

I began to gyrate my bottom against whoever’s thumbs were toying with my poor pussy.

“Do it now! Or we’ll make you cum and there’ll be hell to pay!” Todd whisper shouted.

“Ughhhhhhh,”I reached my hands under my chest and rubbed against my nipples. I could feel bolts of lighting shooting down me, they all knew I had extremely sensitive nipples!

“Pleeasseeeeaghhhhhh stoppppp.” I moaned, my words slurring into a garbled mess of pleasure and desperation to hold as long as I could.

Suddenly, it all stopped and I groaned into my pillow for a frustratingly different reason now.

I wanted more!
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

The first voice I heard through the pillow and my state of near bliss was Ryan.

“Well done Kate, you’ve survived that at least. I’m proud of you. Now, for our last act of the day, we will require your cooperation. You see, we’re too nice to let you go to bed on the edge of orgasm again.

So.

We devised a plan in which you keep the position you are in, continue playing with your nipples, and use one hand to get yourself off. Surely we could use a well deserved break considering we spent the entire day toying with you ourselves.”

I only gave a frustrated groan in response.

“So there it is! Sanctuary, freedom, liberation, whatever you want to call it, your ticket off for the rest of the evening and night with a CLOSED DOOR.

All you need to do is reach a lovely hand underneath yourself and rub your pussy until you cum all over your fingers for us.

Deal?” Ryan challenged.

“Of course, your other option would be to stay here and continue to let us toy with you until you inevitably orgasm. Actually, maybe you would actually *like* that extra humiliation.

We have so many exciting and fun punishments brainstormed for you!” suggested Todd.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, it couldn’t possibly have come to this!” I thought despairingly.

I had already come so far.

I even convinced myself punishment would probably minimally mean letting these boys have me on my back again, spread wide open, whilst they took turns playing with my clit.

Or worse, definitely worse.

HOW MUCH WORSE COULD IT GET?!

I let my left hand remain, clutching at my right breast with fingers available to toy with my erect nipple.

My right hand lowered down my stomach, between my legs until it came into contact with the top of my mons pubis.

I slipped my fingers further back and moaned when they came into contact with my sensitive flesh.

Then, I started to rub across the length of my slit, using the bottom of my palm to grind against my clitoris.

I immediately shook in renewed pleasure and began to pant.

I couldn’t help it.

It was obvious I’d soon be out of control.

“Holy crap, she’s fucking awesome. Look at her hand go!”

“Is this how she normally masturbates? I wonder how many times she has touched herself so far after all we’ve done with her these past weeks.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually watching our fully naked older sister rub her soaking wet cunt for us.”

“She's actually masturbating for us, what a little slut! Completely no shame at all!”

“I didn’t know Kate could be so frenzied, it’s a new perspective seeing you masturbate so greedily for us!”
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

I moaned out loud, my unsteady voice penetrating the pillow as I continued to pant and whimper.

My pussy was on fire and the friction I was creating was.. delicious.

“Aghh fuck please.. almost there…” I let out.

“Fucking hell, Kate’s barely touched herself for a minute and she’s already unraveling at the seams!”

I gyrated my raised hips back and forth, completely lost at the world around me except the pure pleasure by my hands.

With the bottom of my palm still on my clit, I used my fingers to part my chubby cunny and greedily slipped my middlefinger and ringfinger inside of me.

I had never been so horny as I focused on pleasuring myself, the lingering thought of masturbating to these younger boys only fueling my naughty inner desire.

“Aghh, so close… fuck there it is.. MmmmmmmMMMMPHHH!” I moaned.

My fingers suddenly stopped and I used my hand to firmly cup around my contracting slit which I felt opening and closing in orgasm.

I shook hard, moaning deeply and loudly into my pillow as I writhed on the table.

All the boys seated in the audience at this spectacle could not believe their eyes.

They had before seen Kate climax again and again, but nothing like this!

She was completely engrossed in her utter despondence and pleasure.

The hand that clasped her quivering pussy was also trembling like nothing they had seen before.

“MMMMMMHPHHHHH” she continued to groan, as surge after surge of lustful torrent flowed through her.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I’m still cumming!” Kate swore out loud in a husky voice that cut through each of their souls.

Unable to hold her weight on her knees any longer, Kate collapsed onto the table.

She bowed forward and brought her legs together to kneel on them. Then, Kate tucked her face deep into her chest with her hand still firmly clamped around her pussy.

She had never so struggled to hold herself together, this excruciatingly long and deep orgasm ripped through her entire body.

Her eyes were slammed shut in a pleasured grimace.

Her toes were curled tightly.

Her face was absolutely flushed.

But her voice, it was her voice that excited all the boys.

It wasn’t the first time they had heard her sound out her pleasure, but this time it could only be described in one word.

Agonizing.

Kate’s voice was agonizing in all her ecstasy.

To anyone not in view of the beautiful naked girl writhing on the table, it sounded like someone was suffering.

But in the boys’ case, all they could hear was Kate excruciatingly sounding out the orgasm of her life.

An orgasm caused by her masturbating for the group of boys who have been crushing, perving, ogling, or leering on her, and gods knows what else for years!

In every part of Kate’s body, she showed what seemed complete submission to her inner desires. Her love to be humiliated. It seemed like nothing could be more final than working herself up until she came hard for the audience.

If this was not a one off, Kate seriously worried about what would become of her next. This is way by far, the longest, most devastating orgasm she had ever had to date.

And it was still going!
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

And after what seemed like an eternity in intense bliss..

Kate finally crumpled into a ball onto the table, her labored breathing just beginning to subside.

She was exhausted.

If she had any energy left, she would have been mortified and angry at the realization that they had caught her most intimate moment on video.

“I’m so screwed. If this ever got out…” she internally cringed at the thought of anyone else seeing her in the most innate condition.

Her hardest and most intense climax she had ever experienced was captured permanently for the boys to relive again and again..

Working herself to orgasm all over her fingers..

That they hadn’t forced her to do so.. that she had done it voluntarily.. making the choice of immediate humiliation over prolonged humiliation.

She shook her head, distraught when they all began to applaud behind her.

“Well done, Kate!”

“I must say Ryan, I don’t think I’ve ever met a young woman as slutty as your big sister!”

“To just witness her like this, can she be so depraved to want to masturbate herself infront of us?”

“She’s still trembling! I’m not surprised she gave in but I admit I’m a little disappointed we weren’t able to try those deliciously fun punishments we had for her!”

“I.. I t-think I just made a mess in my pants..”

I cried into my pillow out of shame hearing their disgusting comments.

“Alright Kate, you’ve done all we asked for and we couldn’t be more pleased with you.

I’m happy to say that you’ve been an excellent model for us, for we captured some awesome photos and videos we’ll definitely continue to enjoy.” Ryan laughed.

I could only just hide my pillow laden face in shame.

“You’re free to go, have some relaxation and privacy for the rest of the day. You’ve definitely earned it.” Todd longingly praised.

Without thought or lingering feelings, I made to get up onto my knees and climb off the dining table.

Silence followed me as I simply walked back to my room, not wishing to turn back for knowing I’d meet all of their stares seeing my nakedness walk away from them.

Before I closed my door after just reaching the entrance though, I heard snickers and the sounds of high-fives behind me.

“She left her bra and sodden panties behind, what a lovely gift! I’m sure the boys back in school would pay a fortune for these.”

END OF PART 7

Author's Note from mrsalpaca (FEB 16, 2024):

Hi everyone, sorry for the long time between posting new parts to this story. To tell the truth, it's kinda always on my mind but I never write unless I'm in the mood to do so lol. I primarily write for myself and I have a tendency to put off finishing drafts until they are how I want them to go. As for Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events, I absolutely will eventually finish the story however I cannot put a timeline to it.

I have several drafts for atleast 3 more parts semi-written out but I'm a bit unsure on how well-received they will be on here. I'd like to go even deeper into Kate's humiliation but I'm not exactly clear on how "edgy" I want them to be. Of course, the internet is the internet and most people will just stop reading a story if it disturbs them but I'm actually curious. Do you all on girlspns want to read edgier stuff?

Things like bdsm, bondage, nipple clamps/pins, using paddles/towels/whips instead of just spanking, watersports/pee-play/pee-desperation, diapers, actual sex with dubious consent (maybe not quite rape, but in the line of how in this story, Kate is "forced" to do humiliating things but unconsciously likes it), food play (like whipped cream), ice cube play, and age-play (I've focused mostly on the twin brothers and their friends, would you guys like me to go deeper into humiliation with the grandpa / other older men?).

Please do let me know if you'd love to see any of these themes in Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events via commenting on here or via PM. As always any sort of feedback, good or bad, on the story is something that I adore and fuels my writing soul lol.

Happy reading :)