Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
cradulich

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by cradulich »

They all sound good to me. Perhaps bring a female in to further humiliate her.
shmeckle

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by shmeckle »

You know I'm okay with a bit more edgy subject matter. Nipple clamps, bondage, and dubious consent are always good.

You might get some complaints about watersports or diapers, but if you want the story to go there, I say go for it.

And bringing Grandpa (and maybe an older friend of his) back into the story is a great idea. The boys have power over Kate with their blackmail, but Grandpa has the final say over what goes on in the house. He could make it even worse for her.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

shmeckle wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:06 am You know I'm okay with a bit more edgy subject matter. Nipple clamps, bondage, and dubious consent are always good.

You might get some complaints about watersports or diapers, but if you want the story to go there, I say go for it.

And bringing Grandpa (and maybe an older friend of his) back into the story is a great idea. The boys have power over Kate with their blackmail, but Grandpa has the final say over what goes on in the house. He could make it even worse for her.
Yes, the power dynamic differences definitely hold some big potential for fun things to happen! Well, maybe not so fun for Kate as we might find out in future parts lol.

Thank you for reading!