Pranks amongst friends

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Beckyxxx

Pranks amongst friends

Post by Beckyxxx »

Hi I'm becky me and my friends Lisa and yasmine are always pulling pranks on each other. Lately these pranks have escalated to more humiliating things such as pantsings in public and infront of other friends. Stealing each others clothes while there in the shower.
Last month we even stole Lisa's bikini at the beach and had her chase us around while she was completely naked.

A couple of days ago however Lisa and jasmine teamed up and got me good. I was passed out drunk after a girls night out. They stripped me naked and wrote things all over my body. Like cum slut and I love dick and fuck me. They then took loads of pictures of me making sure to spread my legs and my pussy lips even spread my ass cheeks. I woke up the next morning to yasmine and Lisa staring at me laughing there asses of. I was so mad a them I started screaming at them saying they've taken it to far.

But then it got worse then they showed me the pictures they took of me. I could of died of embarrassment there and then.

It took me like an hour of begging. Lisa even made me kiss her ass but eventually I got them to delete the pictures.

Now I just need to think of an idea of how I can get those bitches back. :twisted:
Last edited by Beckyxxx on Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beckyxxx

Re: Pranks amoung friends

Post by Beckyxxx »

What do you think should becky get her revenge ?

Or will Lisa and yasmine prank her again before she gets a chance ?
Helloo

Re: Pranks amongst friends

Post by Helloo »

Definitely a tough one this… would love to see Becky make her revenge… but there is two of them? So maybe she’ll try to get revenge, and it’ll backfire and they’ll get her again but this time even worse?
Beckyxxx

Post by Beckyxxx »

Even worse. I like the sound of that. Gonna be fun trying to come up with ideas
Helloo

Post by Helloo »

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!!👀 worse is better 😉 have fun!
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

I wonder what happens next and the time after that. Sounds like an interesting series of events could be about to start. Cannot wait to see what happens
Fun_Writer

Post by Fun_Writer »

Tie them up outside completely naked or topless in their panties
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Here's an idea, you don't have to get both of them at the same time, for example team up with Lisa to prank Yasmine, and then get the other to help you get revenge on Lisa, I like the idea of tying one up to a tree and do what they did to you, maybe make a video of them or tape a vibrator to them and watch them orgasm.

Of course, let's hope you don't get betrayed and have it turned back on you.
Humilitron

Post by Humilitron »

Any update have you gotten them back?