Manipulating Mona part 2 - by unfair

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
unfair

Manipulating Mona part 2 - by unfair

Post by unfair »

FYIs from author.

Thanks for all the generous feedback last time. I'm afraid I don't think I've actually put any suggestions in yet (except to write what I like :p), maybe in future though. Enjoy, hopefully :).

Part 2 - This time shit actually happens

Chapter 5 – Not playing by the rules

Mona was blushing already before she started. The redness crept from her cheeks to the top of her neck, “I hope they don’t tell anyone what I look like” she thought.

“Ready?” shouted Ashley, Mona nodded, she took a deep breath as the other three held theirs, “Go!”.

Mona hesitated for a moment, then forced herself to remove her top, shaking hands fumbling with the buttons. Soon though her exploiters and their camera were getting the first view of her bra clad breasts. Perhaps a size too small, the thin light blue bra seemed to strain to hold them.

Mona next pulled her skirts down, revealing her matching blue panties, and was seen in her underwear in front of people for the first time. The girls smirked and pointed at the slight camel toe between her legs. No hair could be seen down there, but the girls planned to find more out about that later.

The girl with the camera moved around behind to get a view of her butt as she bent down to find the cheer uniform on the floor. Ashley pointed her other friend to drag the uniform a little out of reach, and they had a great time watching her frantically feeling around for it.

It wasn’t long before she had found squeezed into her little uniform. She stood there triumphant. Ashley broke the news, “2:05, too late”. It was a lie but she knew the naive girl would fall for it.

Mona took off her blindfold and slumped her shoulders forward, “I tried my best”.

“Tough, rules are rules...however you have a choice”, Mona’s ears pricked up, “leave and be banned from ever being a cheerleader, or take a forfeit”.

“What kind of forfeit?”, Mona asked curiously.

“We’ll decide, but you’ll have to agree to do whatever we decide”.

Chapter 6 – Pushed to her limits

Mona screwed her cute face up. She had a bad feeling about this but was compelled, “I agree”. Her tormentors smiled, turned around, and pretended to discuss what they had decided last night.

“Good decision Mona” Ashley lied again, “then you have toooo, strip to your underwear and stay like that the rest of the night, and for your other two tasks!”.

Mona toyed with a lock of her hair nervously, “They have already seen me I guess” she thought, she hated being undressed in front of them though. Ashley saw her dithering and decided to give her a push, “Come on get on with it! Just feel lucky we don’t want you completely nude.”

The shy girl smiled, she ‘knew’ Ashley had only being joking about that last part “I’m being silly and childish” she told herself. Mona once again stripped her precious uniform off hunching over to cover with her hands. Somehow it seemed even more embarrassing without the blindfold.

“Come on, no covering and stand up. You have to act as if you’re clothed, or that’s it.” Ashley teased, and Mona obediently put her arms to the side and stood up a little.

For the next half an hour the girls chatted and generally built up Mona’s confidence, stealing occasional glances at the pretty girls chest. Mona had forgotten all about being half naked and the test when: “Time for your next challenge!”.

Chapter 7 – Pushed past her limits

Mona waited in anticipation. “Next you have tooooo...go outside and run a lap of the house, and get back here in..” Ashley pretended to think “under 3 minutes”. Mona enquired about the whereabouts of her clothes, “Where you won’t find them!” responded Ashley, “are you forgetting your forfeit, rest of the night. And stand up straight!”.

Mona stood up straight on autopilot, she couldn’t believe this “Surely you can’t expect me to go outside like this? People will see me”, her heart was racing. “Unless you’ve changed your mind about being in the squad, we expect you to follow the rules. Now go!”.

As Ashley chastised Mona about following the rules, she didn’t mention that, as she pretended to start the timer, it was already ticking away to 45 seconds. Mona hesitated to give the girls a chance to admit they were joking, then forced herself to turn around and run for the door.

She fumbled with the cold latch and headed out the door, hearing the other girls slam it shut behind her. It was a chilly night and goose-pimples appeared on her soft skin, under her thin bra she felt her nipples start to harden. The girl started running.

Inside the vindictive trio had scurried up the stairs to watch from the upstairs window. Their nipples were hard too, but not for the same reasons in the warm house.

They were revelling in a sea of power and hormones. “Get the camera idiot” scolded Ashley to her friend elbowing her to snap her out of a trance “Imagine what her Mummy would say about her slut daughter running around outside half naked!”.

They rushed around to the side window to watch the poor girl, they knew the side gate would hold a little surprise for their little play thing. The camera zoomed in on her cute body as she tried the lock.

Mona pulled the catch “it’s locked” she said to know one in particular, panic set in. She was going to have to climb the gate, it was way taller than the petite girl, though she was athletic and was sure she could make it. But it wasn’t height that worried Mona, over the fence at the side she could see a ground floor window in the neighbour’s house. She couldn’t see who was there but the light was on.

“I’ll zip over this in no time” she assured herself. Reaching up she lifted her torso on top of the gate in one action. As she lifted her left leg over she made the mistake of looking behind to see a teenage boy watching TV through the window. He hadn’t seen her yet, but she was distracted and her left hand lost grip on the gate. Her other leg kicked out at the fence with a Bang, and Mona just managed to use her core muscles to stop herself falling.

Unseen to her, but seen by the three girls inside, the noise caught the attention of the boy. The girls filmed the boy’s face turn from shock to a grin, as he admired Mona’s perfect little behind in her blue panties. He was getting the best view of his young life as the panties were pulled up the crack of her ass.

Ashley’s friend Cindy managed to hold the camera still long enough to see Mona half climb half fall down the other side, before all three fell on the floor too; in hysterics.

Chapter 8 – Video star

The three conspirators were waiting at the open door as Mona got back, as if they’d never left. “See that wasn’t so bad, was it?” giggled Jenny. Mona just nodded shyly, she wasn’t about to admit to showing her panty covered butt to the boy next door.

“I’m sorry though Mona..”, Ashley showed the phone screen to the out of breath girl. Mona couldn’t believe it, “5:16”, she was more than two minutes over the deadline, she’d failed again.

“Obviously spent more time on that damn gate than I thought” she pondered.

Ashley shook her head in faux disappointment “We’ve never had someone fail both the first two tasks”.

Tears appeared in the Mona’s eyes and she sniffed “I’m sorry please let me do another forfeit, you guys have been so good to me”.

Hearing her unwitting rival beg to be humiliated sounded like heaven to the dominant girl. The three girls again pretended to discuss the situation before turning to Mona. “We’ve decided to give you a chance, but you need to really impress us with your commitment to the forfeit”.

Mona wanted to hug Ashley in relief, but waited obediently to hear the task. “So for your forfeit, you have to let us record a video of you saying whatever we want” she continued “We’ll write it all down on cards. It’ll only be your face, and we promise to delete them at the end of the night.”

This didn’t sound too bad to Mona, at least only her face would be showing, “Sure, ok” she replied.

It was 10 minutes later that Ashley and her friends came back with a stack of a3 cards, “remember, we gave you this chance. So if at any point we think you don’t sound like you believe the words, you’re out!”.

They moved to the sofa, Mona sat down when instructed. Cindy whipped out her camera phone as Jenny stood with the cards facing the other way. Cindy appear to only be filming Mona’s face, but unknown to Mona, it was a special wide angle camera. It was actually catching a view down her cleavage and enough of her panties to tell she had no bottoms on.

With the camera rolling, Ashley turned round the first card. Mona’s voice caught in her throat as she read it.
Last edited by unfair on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ENFfanatic

Re: Manipulating Mona part 2 - by unfair

Post by ENFfanatic »

Nice story. Looking forwrd to the next chapters!
unfair

Post by unfair »

Thanks ENF :)

Should be a new part in the next few days, not completely sure if I should be doing them as 1 thread or multiple. Multiple seems more common atm.
Maybe I can link them all together later or something.
Kim

Post by Kim »

Beautiful story. This card reading thing is a great idea. Thank you
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Multiple post are fine IMO. Just make sure to title them properly, and put a link to the previous stories at the top of the post, to make it easy for new readers (and old that want to brush up on the story) to find out whats happened.