TheBlushingPrincess

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Executionus

Re: TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Executionus »

You were sorely missed for sure. Not that I'm around much either anymore, but the point still stands.
Luca

Post by Luca »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 pm All,

I am so sorry. I've been going through some major changes in my life. All very positive things, but I felt that my creative writing in this genre was not compatible with where my life was going. ...............

Much love, always,
BP
So happy to hear that you are well, so happy that you have had some positive changes in your life, so happy to hear that you have reactivated your account and that when you feel like it you will write again.
I understand that the genre of your writing is a bit peculiar but, as you have always said, one has to distinguish between fiction and reality, and your stories are always beautiful, exciting, well written and many, including me, really like them.
I hope you find time to finish the pending ones and write new ones, but most of all I wish many good things for you.
Thank you for everything, with love.
Luca
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

No pressure to write, I'm just happy to know you're ok. Thanks for the memories BP.
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 pm All,

I am so sorry. I've been going through some major changes in my life. All very positive things, but I felt that my creative writing in this genre was not compatible with where my life was going. As a result, I scrubbed many of my posts from these boards and I deactivated my DeviantArt page. But I have to admit, it wasn't easy. I felt a lot of regret and actually cried quite a bit, mourning the loss of Kelly, Brent, Tyler, and the gang. So I'm back and I have reactivated my DeviantArt account. My heart is pounding as I type this message.

All that said, I may take long periods away from writing. Or I might just make a short post here or there.

I love you all so much. I have been writing here for more than two years, and you have been so kind to me. You have given me so much.

So yes, you can visit my full archive at: https://www.deviantart.com/theblushingprincess

I may not be around much, but when I have something to say, I will say it.

Much love, always,
BP

I'm so glad you are doing well! I was really a little worried at some point.

Of course, its entirely your choice and it's certainly not my business to tell you what to do. But sometimes, even when someone says goodbye to some episode or part of their life, it might be sufficient for them to leave old things behind you instead of erasing them - whether one comes back to them or not.

But again, this is just a general statement and it's on you to decide what to do.

That said, your stories are certainly something like a treasure for many people (including me).
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Supplementary: I was afraid that you might have had a bad experience here with some other member(s) as you disable the option to send you PNs. I'm relieved that this is obviously not the case. :)