The Involuntary Streaker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Oopsydaisy

The Involuntary Streaker

Post by Oopsydaisy »

In High School I had a mad crush on two girls, Beth and Rosa. Beth was sweet and quiet. She was one of those tomboys who just turned beautiful over night. She didn’t date much. I think she was still getting used to guys noticing her and flirting. I wanted to ask her out but I was afraid I had missed my chance and besides I couldn’t work up the nerve.
Rosa has always been beautiful. Every guy has a crush on her. She was really well developed and let it be known to anyone who would listen that she had been on dates with college guys since her sophomore year. Rosa and I were kind of locker buddies, we’d talk while we got books for our next class, and we had math together. We had a sort of unspoken agreement that she would be nice to me and I would let her copy my homework. It would never even occur to me to ask her out.
One day during a test, I wrote extra big and made sure my paper was where she could see it.
“Man,” she said as we walked out of class that day, “Thanks and all, but you better be careful, you know people just take advantage of nice guys.”
I smiled and did a half bow and in my nerdiest formal voice said, “feel free to take advantage my lady.”
She laughed, shook her head and said, “don’t think I wont, Prince Charming.”
Most of my friends were like me, nerdy goody two shoes. We didn’t cuss or drink, heck, we never really went out. I don’t just mean on dates, with girls. I mean we rarely left our houses!
So when Rosa would allow me to sit with her and her friends during lunch, I was so grateful. Instead of talking about Batman or Star Wars, we were talking about blow jobs and cup sizes. Well, I say we, but of course I just listened and tried not to blush. I know her friends wondered why I was there at all. If I ever did talk, they’d just roll their eyes at me and change the subject. That is if they were feeling nice! Otherwise, they would humiliate me by asking all sorts of questions about sex and the male anatomy. But I took it, because I was sitting there with Rosa!
Our town was in the midst of a streaker phenomenon and it was all Rosa could talk about.
“Did you hear about this event or that party or some guy who…,” she was obsessed.
One Monday she came to school in a foul mood. Last night she was supposed to go to a baseball game with some friends, but decided to go to the movies instead.
Well it turns out that someone streaked at the baseball game. She was so upset. She was sure that she had missed her only chance to see a streaker. It was all she would talk about for weeks.
Finally, one Friday I saw her with a big smile on her face, in a good mood again. She came up and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from a group of friends saying she really needed to talk to me. Man did that make me feel great!
“It’s gonna happen,” she said.
“What,” I said.
“A streaker. We heard someone is going to streak at the ball park tonight!”
“Who’s we,” I said.
“I don’t know,” she said. “Somebody heard it from somebody. Anyway it is going to happen!”
“How can you be sure,” I asked.
“I just told you,” she said.
I laughed and started to walk away. “Okay, you have fun with that.”
“Don’t you want to come?” she asked?
“Oh I don’t think so,” I said.
“You’ve got to come,” she said, “how can you miss this!?”
I was flattered that she wanted me there. “I guess I would go, but I don’t have anyway to get there.”
“Okay look, tell me where you live and I’ll come get you.”
“Okay,” I said, starting to get excited.

I couldn’t believe I was going out with Rosa. And on a school night!
I was sure my step mom would not be happy…if she knew. I had no intention of telling her. My dad was out of town and she always went out “with the girls” on Thursday nights and I was sure I’d beat her home.
I sat at the curb in a t-shirt, shorts and my tennis shoes. Appropriate attire for a baseball game I figured. Just as I was starting to get antsy, a big car, an old Cadillac, I think, pulled up right in front of me. I was a little nervous when the driver, some young guy not too much older than me, rolled down his window and asked if I had any money.
“Uh, um, no,” I said.
“Then how you going to by my kid sister a soda at the ballpark?” he said.
With that Rosa popped up from the backseat laughing. And so did two of her lunchtime buddies, Lisa and Angela. I tried to mask my disappointment.
“Oh, yeah, good one, ha ha.”
She introduced me to her brother Raul and his girlfriend Beatrice, Bea for short.
“Hop in slick,” Raul said as he opened the door. I crawled in the backseat practically sitting on Angela and Lisa’s lap. Raul roared away from the curb and I realized this was not going to the evening I had envisioned. Little did I know!
On the way to the ball field, Raul kept up a steady stream of conversation. Did I like baseball, did I follow the Dodgers and what about this whole streaker business, crazy huh. I just said “uh huh” a lot, trying to focus on anything but the feel of the girls legs underneath me, and the way Rosa’ breasts swung every time Raul made a sharp turn.
I was scared to death as I could tell that I was starting to have an erection. I tried to use my t-shirt as extra coverage and just hoped no one noticed. Bea turned back to say something to Rosa and I was pretty sure she noticed. A minute later she looked back at my crotch and then said something in Spanish to the windshield. The girls all started laughing loudly. “Hey, there better not be any hanky panky back there,” Raul said.
“Shh,” said Bea and playfully swatted him on the arm.
“Okay kids, this is where you get off. We’ll come get you later.” As we got out, Raul called to me and said, “hey kid, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” Bea hit him on the arm again and Rosa gave him a withering look.
“My brother is such a jerk,” she said, grabbing my arm, “not like you,” she said, “my prince charming.”
There were a lot of people from school at the game, not surprising because of the streaker rumor. I couldn’t help notice that none of my friends were there. I really hoped the streaker rumors were true, because I knew how happy that would make Rosa. And if she was happy, who knows…
I did in fact have money and I bought her…and Lisa…and Angela a coke. We were finally able to get some seats when an older couple left, obviously irritated by all the kids.
Again, we were scrunched; four people sitting where two had sat before. I tried to watch the game but was too antsy. People kept saying hello to Rosa. A lot of them were guys who treated me like I was invisible, inviting her to come sit with them. My heart skipped a beat the first few times as I was sure she would dessert me, but each time she said “no I’m good here.”
I noticed too that these two really big girls sitting on the front row of the bleachers would turn and look at us every now and then. After awhile the giant girls got up. One of them tapped the kid sitting next to them on the shoulder and grunted “save our seats man.” He looked up at her a bit startled and just nodded.
As the behemoths walked away, Rosa said that she needed to go to the bathroom. Of course, Lisa and Angela had to go with her. Rosa asked if I wouldn’t mind staying and saving their seats. I sat there watching the game a bit. At one point I looked over towards the concession stands and saw Lisa frantically waving me over. I stood up to go see what was the matter but hesitated, worried about our seats. I pointed down, trying to get across that if I left we’d lose our seats, but she just waved more frantically, so I started down the bleachers. When I got to her, she just started rambling.
“Oh my god you’ve got to help, this is terrible, Rosa needs your help.”
“What happened,” I cried.
“Well, we walked into the ladies room and there were these two big girls already in there and Rosa got into it with them and one thing led to another and they stripped her!”
“What!” I stopped short, but she just grabbed my arm and pulled me along.
“Yes, she is naked in the ladies room and she needs your help.”
My help! I tried to take this all in. I saw myself throwing a blanket over her…naked…body…and uh…oh yeah and uh walking her to safety.
As we approached the ladies room I saw one of the behemoths just off to the side talking to another woman and pointing towards the other baseball field.
The bathroom was set up with that initial U shape so that when you walk in all you see is a wall in front of you and then you round a corner to actually go in.
Lisa called out “Rosa, Rosa I’ve brought him.” Rosa called out my name in a strained voice and then poked her head out from around the wall. Sure enough, she looked panicked and her bare shoulder told me the rest of the story. “Help me please, I don’t know what to do.”
“Okay, wait here,” I said, “I’ll go get help.”
“NO.” she screamed, “I don’t want anyone to see me like this. I need something to wear!”
“Here,” I said pulling off my t-shirt. “Put this on.” I handed my tee shirt to Lisa, who hurried around the corner with it. I felt funny shirtless, especially standing on the threshold of the ladies bathroom.
“I don’t think its long enough,” cried Rosa.
“It’s fine,” I heard Lisa say.
Rosa called my name. “I need you to come look, I only trust you. “
I was all too happy to oblige, because I knew that there was no way my t-shirt was going to cover much of anything! I rounded the corner coming into the bathroom and was immediately disoriented. There was Angela holding Lola’s blouse, Linda holding my t-shirt and Rosa completely dressed with a tube top on. And they were all smiling. I was still taking this all in when the other behemoth came up beside me in my peripheral vision, also smiling and quickly put me in a headlock with my arms pinned.
And then, while my mind was still taking this all in, things happened with speed like precision. Rosa put her blouse back on while Angela and Lisa yanked off my shorts and underwear. I was in shock. I tried to move, but it was hopeless. I started to speak but Rosa put a finger to my lips and said, “we don’t have much time.”
With this she puts a mask (ala the lone Ranger) on my face and said, “we’re walking out of here. Count to fifty and then run past the bleachers to the far parking lot. Look for Raul’s car. We’ll meet you there.” They were all laughing and sort of walking-hopping out of the bathroom. Rosa looked back at me and said, “see, I told you there’d be a streaker.”
And then she was gone.
I couldn’t believe it! I was standing in the ladies room buck naked, except for my shoes and this mask! I paced for a second, hoping a solution would present itself.
I tentatively walked around the first part of the U and saw the first Behemoth telling some woman that the rest room was out of order and she needed to use the one at the other field. As the woman walked away, behemoth looked back at me and laughed. “Nice,” she said. “Hey man, I’m leaving now so you better take off. As a matter of fact, there are two ladies heading this way. See ya.”
I just stood there frozen. I couldn’t run out and I didn’t want to be cornered inside the ladies room. Maybe nobody was really coming or maybe they would take pity on me and maybe one of them was wearing a jacket or two shirts or…
Just then two ladies crossed over into the rest room and immediately saw me. “Oh my God”, one of them screamed. “What are you doing?!” She turned to her companion and said, “Julie, go call the police.” Two things went through my mind. On a lower level I was thinking I know this woman from somewhere…” but on a higher level I was thinking, Police, no way, I’ve got to get out of here!
With that, my mind and body finally came together and I took off. The woman said “oh no you don’t,” and reached for me. I ducked as I went by her, so all she got was the mask. The mask! I wanted so badly to get that back, but I couldn’t stop. I was out in the open! I could feel everything, every breeze, every breath. I was afraid I might faint, Oh God please not that! I kept moving. I could see people pointing at me, some laughing, some scowling some even applauding. And then I heard my name! I’d forgotten about all those people from school. I looked straight ahead and saw the girls up in the stands laughing and blowing me kisses. Just then I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. Great, I thought, pictures. I was running at first cupping my balls and penis, but soon realized that I couldn’t get any speed that way. If anyone wanted to give chase, they could easily catch me. I couldn’t have that, so I let it all hang out! Fists pumping, legs pounding and everything else just flopping all over the place! No doubt it was quite a sight.
Finally I got to the car. Raul was standing there smiling, “get in get in!”
The girls came running up right behind me and we all tumbled into the backseat. Raul hopped in slammed the door and peeled out of there.
“Man that was so cool,” he yelled. Bea grabbed my butt and then slapped it hard yelling out “Good job, good job!”
I just lay there, breathing hard, taking in everything that had just happened in the last ten minutes.
I was keenly aware that I was still naked, lying astride three girls.
“Can I have my clothes now?” I asked as we headed towards town.
The girls looked at each other for a second and then all cracked up.
“Um, we sort of forgot them,” Rosa said.
Oopsydaisy

Re: The Involuntary Streaker 2

Post by Oopsydaisy »

My heart sank as we pulled up in front of my house and I saw my step mom’s car in the driveway. “Oh no,” I muttered.
“Oooh, someone’s in trouble,” Bea said.
“Okay, one last streak hombre,” Raul said.
As I got out of the car, Rosa and the other girls started shouting “Streak, streak, streak.”
I tried to shush them, but it was too late, I saw the curtain by the front window move and knew I’d been spotted. This was not good. My step mom and I did not have the greatest relationship in the world and this would not help. She had a bit of a sadistic nature where I was concerned and I worried that…CLICK. Was that the front door?
I jogged the last few steps and tried the door. Sure enough, she had locked it. “Darlene,” I yelled (I never called her mom), “Open the damn door!”
She pulled back the curtain and I could see her, arms crossed with a little smile playing across her lips.
“Let me in,” I pleaded, “ This is embarrassing!”
She just smiled at me. Crap. Thursday night. She was probably a little drunk.
“Damn man, your mom is cold,” Raul shouted from the car.
I had assumed that they had driven off, and was mortified to see them all still there
watching me.
I turned back to yell at Darlene and another CLICK, this time it was her phone.
She looked at the picture she had just taken and smiled even bigger. Then her expression got hard. She put the phone up to the glass and asked, “shall I send this to your father?”
She had me, and she new she had me.
My father was a mean SOB. His best feature was that he travelled a lot. He was retired Army, but still contracted with the military. He travelled all over the world and was gone for months at a time. He desperately wanted to make a man out of me by sending me to a military school, but Darlene, for reasons of her own had fought him on this.
Now she was showing me a one-way ticket to hell.
“Move away from the door and get down on your knees!” she yelled.
Totally defeated, I did as I was told.
With this, everyone piled out of Raul’s car and stood around silently to see what would happen next.
Darlene came out and addressed Raul. “Why the hell is my son naked?”
Raul stammered, “um ugh,” and then fell silent.
Bea took a step forward and said “he streaked at the ball game tonight, but didn’t plan it too well. He couldn’t get his clothes back. We felt sorry for him—he has a mad crush on Rosa here—so we gave him a ride home.”
Darlene turned to me incredulous. “You streaked?”
“I did, but that’s not the whole story…”
She held up her hand to cut me off. “Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. How could you humiliate your father and me this way? What were you thinking?”
“No I said, it wasn’t…”
But I was interrupted by a bark and a girl’s voice saying, “So it’s true, I never would have believed it. You streaked!”
There, joining the crowd was Liz, an around the corner neighbor I had known since first grade. This was getting more humiliating by the second.
“How do you know about this?” Darlene asked.
Liz fished her phone out of her pocket, hit a few buttons and turned her phone so that Darlene and I could both see a picture of me in all my glory racing past the bleachers.
“My friend Becky sent it to me.”
“Was she there?” Darlene asked.
“No Ma’am, someone sent it to her and she forwarded it to me.”
“Oh God,” Darlene said, “This is so embarrassing.” She turned to me and said, “I am so angry with you right now. You know your father is going to hear about this eventually if the whole damn town already knows about it. I will do what I can to keep you out of Military school, but until then, your ass (and here she pointed at my exposed ass) is mine. As a matter of fact, come here.” She grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the front steps. She sat down on the top step and pulled me so hard that I fell into her lap.
“You have humiliated me in front of my friends, so let me return the favor.”
With that she started to whack my ass but good. I flailed about, but could not reach the next step with either my hands or my feet, so I was at her mercy. Meanwhile, the dog started to bark in time to each slap, which cracked everyone up!
Liz, not wasting a moment, started snapping pictures, and, I would learn later, forwarding them to anyone she could think of.
Much to my horror, as painful as each swat was, I felt myself becoming erect. My step mom must have felt it as well. “Oh this is rich,” she said. “Maybe you’d like to stand up and take a little break,” she said.
“No!” I shouted.
“Oh, so you like it. You want me to keep going?”
“No,” I whimpered. “I just, I mean…”
Raul and Bea figured out what was going on and started to laugh.
The other girls started to ask, “what, what’s so funny?
“I know,” Darlene said, “since you obviously like this so much and since you like this Rosa girl,
why not have the best of both worlds and have her spank you.”
My protests were drowned out by the squeals of Rosa and her friends.
Darlene turned to Raul and asked him to help her get me up. He jumped to it, lifting me up and pulling my right arm behind my back, which forced me to arch my back and push my hips forward.
“Now do you get it,” he asked the girls, all of whom were wide eyed and covered their smiles. All except Liz, of course, who was dutifully taking pictures.
I was then placed over Rosa’s knees, which unlike my step mom’s, who had been wearing pants, were bare, because she was wearing shorts. So now we were skin to, um foreskin.
Right then, I knew what was coming (pun so intended). It wasn’t a matter of if, just a matter of when.
Rosa loved being center stage. “Ooh look how red he is! She squeezed my cheek and then gave me a hard thwack. “Hit him harder,” Lisa said. “Make him cry,” said Angela.
Great, I thought, glad to see that everybody feels so bad for setting me up tonight.
I was determined not to cry, and I hoped that this resolve and the pain I was feeling would keep me from what I saw as the ultimate humiliation. It was working too, until Angela suggested that Rosa use one of my shoes. Rosa liked this idea, so my shoes were peeled off and one of them was handed to Rosa. She looked at the pattern on the bottom and wondered out loud if she could replicate it on my butt.
“You’d have to hit him pretty hard,” Darlene said.
Thanks Mom…
After A LOT of hard wacks, no pattern appeared on my butt cheeks, but tears started to drop on my other cheeks, much to Angela’s delight. And then, Rosa invited everyone to feel how hot my ass was. As six different girls/women rubbed my ass, I couldn’t hold it in any longer and exploded all over Rosa’s leg.
“Oh my God,” she yelled. He just came all over my leg! Gross!
With that she stood up sending me to the pavement.
“Here,” Bea said, pulling out some tissues from her purse and handing them to Rosa. “Wipe yourself off.”
“Why don’t you make him do it,” said Liz, pointing down at me.
Everyone just stopped and looked at her.
“Well,” she shrugged. “He did it after all.”
And so I did. Down on my knees, wiping my own junk off of Rosa’s leg.
While Liz took pictures…

The next morning I awoke to the sound of my step mom rapping on my door. She walked in before I could say ‘come in.’ “Figured there isn’t much chance of me seeing anything I haven’t already seen,” she said.
“Your school called first thing this morning. They felt that in light of your little escapade last night and the fact that it is all over the web, and since it’s Friday, that maybe you should stay home today and give it the weekend for this to blow over.”
“Yeah,” I thought, “by Monday all will be forgotten. Right!”
“So here’s the deal, Mister. I talked with your principal who put me in touch with your guidance councilor and we all agreed that you might need more to do, so at her suggestion, I signed you up for soccer.”
I started to protest but she cut me off. “And it just might placate your father a little bit when the shit hits the fan.”
I was still about to protest, but much as I hated the idea of playing soccer with a bunch of Neanderthals, I had to admit, it just might mollify my dad.
“I take it from your silence, that you see the wisdom of this?”
“I guess so,” I sighed.
“Good, because I managed to get you an appointment this afternoon for your physical.”
“My what?”
“Well you can’t play soccer, until you’ve had a physical. And it’s not like you were doing anything else today.”
As Darlene drove me to my appointment, I thought about my Doctor. He was nice enough. He’d been my dad’s doctor when he was a kid. What I really liked about him was how lazy he was. Sometimes you didn’t even have to go in. We could call and tell him I had a bad cough and he’d call in an order of prescription strength cough medicine.
I knew he couldn’t do a physical (whatever that entailed) over the phone, but I figured he’d just listen to my heart, tap my knee with that hammer thingy and send me on my way.
When we walked into the reception area I was startled to see a girl I knew behind the counter, Annie Anderson. She was also a senior at my school. A cheerleader, student council president and all around bitch.
Darlene told me to go check in. As I approached Annie, she gave me a big smile and said “missed you at school this morning.”
Wondering if she knew, I said, “Yeah, well I, um, why aren’t you there now?”
“Oh my mom’s a doctor here and they let me work at reception on Friday afternoon’s.
I get elective credits for it.”
“Yeah, listen, I have an appointment with Dr. Leeper, so…”
“He retired like a year ago,” she said, giving me a withering look. “Your appointment is with (and with this she started to tap on her keyboard and look at her screen) “oh look at that” she said, it’s with my mother!”
I went and sat next to Darlene.
“Why didn’t you tell me Dr. Leeper had retired,” I growled.
“What difference does it make?” she said, and then went back to her magazine.
A few minutes later, Annie called a nurse over to her station. “Watch this” she said.
The nurse looked at Annie’s computer screen and laughed at whatever she was watching.
Then Annie whispered something to her and she looked over my way and laughed as she walked away.
The nurse was back a few minutes later with a chart in hand calling out my name.
As I stood up and walked towards her, I could still see the laughter in her eyes.
After being weighed and measured, I was taken down a long hallway and ushered into one of the exam rooms. The nurse asked me a few general health questions and then told me to take off all of my clothes and slip on the gown. “And please, refrain from stripping until I’m gone.” With that she laughed and left the room.
I did as I was instructed and waited and waited for the Doctor.
She finally knocked and came in. “Well, well” she said, “If it isn’t my buddy from last night.
Hardly recognized you with out your mask.”
My heart sank.
“One sec,” she said. She then opened the door and called out, “Dr. Robinson.”
A second later, another woman appeared in the doorway.
“Julie,” Dr. Anderson said. “You remember our friend here from last night don’t you?”
“I do,” Julie replied. “Shared a bathroom with him ever so briefly.”
“Would you care to assist me with his exam. I don’t think it would be fair to expose one of our young nurses to this perv.”
“I’d be delighted.”
“Okay,” Dr. Anderson said, “hop up here and let’s get started.”
With that she proceeded to do the usual stuff.
Things went fine until she said “I now need to check your genitals.
Open your gown and drop your drawers.
“I don’t have any underwear on,” I said.
Dr. Anderson sighed and said, “Why does this not surprise me?”
I started to protest, when Julie said, “I think somebody just earned his first prostate exam.”
Meanwhile, Dr. Anderson put on a pair of latex gloves and grabbed my balls and told me to cough, which I did, quickly.
She then started to tell me to turn my head to the other side when it happened.
“Oh for God’s sake, have you no self control?” With that she gave my balls another squeeze and told me to cough already!
Julie was not quite so gentle during my prostate exam and marveled at the fact that I still had an erection.
“Okay, fun time is almost over, time for blood work. We’ll have the nurse walk you down to the lab. They put my gown back on and one of them said, “and try to keep it on.”

As the nurse was walking me to the lab, I was getting some funny looks from the other people in the hall. When we walked into the lab, the tech just laughed and said, “you must have ticked off Dr. Anderson, for her to have you parade around in that paper gown. I didn’t know we still had any paper gowns.”
The nurse laughed and said, “Annie pulled it out of the storage closet special for him.
She was also the one who insisted that I tell you to take off ALL your clothes before you put it on.”
With that the tech walked around behind me and laughed. “You walked down the hall with your butt hanging out like that?”
I guess Drs. Anderson and Robinson had failed to retie me properly.
When the tech finished with my blood work she picked up her phone and said, “he’s all done here.”
A minute later, Annie appeared and said, “ the nurse was with another patient. I’ll escort you back.” I followed a few steps behind Annie. As we passed reception I gave a half wave to Darlene. Then it occurred to me that we hadn’t passed reception before. I asked Annie if she was sure we were going the right way.
“Ugh huh,” she said, without even turning around. Finally, we walked into the last exam room.
“Well,” Annie said. “I guess you won’t need this anymore,” and proceeded to tear off and rip up my gown.
I looked around frantically for my clothes, but they weren’t on the chair.
“Where are my clothes?” I yelled.
“Oh gee,” said Annie, I guess you were right. I think we are on the wrong hall. I guess we’ll just have to walk back the way we came.”
I absolutely refused. I insisted that I was not leaving that room until my clothes were brought to me.
“Okay, I guess we’re going to be here awhile. Mind if I make a call?”
With that she whipped out her I phone. “Hi Donna. Yeah I’m at work. Are you still at school? Put me on ‘Face Time’ will you? Oh there you are. Hi! Looky!!”
And with that, she turned her phone towards me.
Donna laughed and said, “Damn, who is that naked boy?”
“It’s our high school’s very own streaker,” Annie said.
“Cool. Is he about to do it again?”
Annie said yes, but I covered my genitals and screamed out “NO!”
Then I heard Donna call someone over to have a look. Then someone else.
This was getting ridiculous.
“Hey Donna,” Annie said, whose that girl our streaker has a crush on?
“That would be Beth Simmons or that Rosa chick. Oh I see Beth across the street.
HEY BETH.”
With that I panicked and ran out of the room and down the hall, past nurses and patients and then the waiting room where I heard Darlene cry out and then more nurses and patients and my tech and Drs. Anderson and Robinson, both of whom followed me into my exam room, quickly followed by Darlene.
“What the hell,” Dr. Robinson said. “Yes what the hell indeed,” said Dr. Anderson.
At that point Annie burst in and said, “I’m so sorry mother, he said he had something to show me and the next thing I knew he was ripping off his gown and running up and down the halls.”
I told them what really happened, but of course, nobody believed “the streaker.”
“I don’t think I can pass you on your physical,” Dr. Anderson said. “Based purely on your mental state.”
“Well,” Darlene said, “no physical, no soccer and no soccer means hello Military School.”
“Hey Mom,” Annie said. “Maybe there is a compromise here. Remember how desperately you need a volunteer for your next set of seminars? Maybe if he volunteered to help you out…” Annie just let the suggestion hang there.
“No,” Dr. Anderson said, “it doesn’t work that way.”
Well, Dr Robinson said, you would be seeing him once a week for the next six weeks, so you could keep an eye on him, see how he’s doing.”
Dr. Anderson turned to Darlene and said, “you would have to give permission, and there are papers that would need to be signed.”
“Great,” said Darlene. “Let’s do it.”
It can be embarrassing at times.
“Even better” Darlene said. “Where’s a pen?”
I looked over at Annie, who looked back at me with an ever-widening grin, and I knew I was in trouble.
Oopsydaisy

Re: The Involuntary Streaker 3

Post by Oopsydaisy »

You know how it is when your brother or sister gets in trouble? Or someone in your class
gets berated by the teacher? There is a kind of euphoria, because first, it is not you who are in trouble and second, as long as they are in trouble, you aren’t. That’s what it was like for everyone at my High School on Monday. Everyone, of course, except me.
I started the day with a lecture from the principal, who to his credit, made even public nudity seem boring. He told me that if it was left to him I would have been suspended, but others had spoken on my behalf and had come up with the “soccer solution.” He then sent me to the school councilor, Ms. Greene, who I might add was a recent college graduate and painfully hot. She on the other hand could make The SAT’s sexy.
In her office, she talked to me about how embarrassed and humiliated I must be. How I probably hadn’t really thought the streak through. I tried to tell her it hadn’t really been my idea, but she didn’t seem to hear it. Then she told me about a time her older sister had locked her out of their house naked when she was my age. She continued talking but I didn’t hear the rest of it. I was too busy picturing her naked when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I jumped and cried out. She had wheeled her chair over to me and placed the consoling hand on me and I hadn’t noticed until it jolted me back to reality.
“Oh you poor dear,” she said, now stroking my cheek, “I’m afraid this is not going to be an easy week for you. Listen, I think you need to come see me everyday for a bit. Here is a hall pass for tomorrow. Come see me during your study period.
I took the pass and stood up to leave, suffering through one more indignity as it became obvious to both of us that her little pep talk had affected me in a way that was pretty obvious. With that she touched me AGAIN (on the shoulder) and said, “Yep, we have some work to do”

After Ms. Greene ushered me out, I had the joy of walking into my first period class about thirty minutes late.
As I opened the door, the teacher stopped in mid lecture. First, there was a moment of silence, and then applause. “See son, my math teacher said, sometimes you can get applause with your clothes on.”
And that’s how it went. I became the butt of every joke. Get in trouble for talking in class, just say, “yeah well al least I have my clothes on.”
Drop your tray in the cafeteria, just say, “could be worse, I could be naked.”
I just kept my clothes on and went about my business. I only had two real worries.
Thursday would be my first soccer practice, but before that, on Wednesday evening,
I had my first stint as a “volunteer” for Dr. Anderson.

Tuesday saw no decline in my unwanted stardom. Everywhere I went, two things kept me on the front page so to speak. One was Liz’s new website. She had become my unofficial videographer.
She had pics and video from the baseball streak, pics and video from my house that night, video from Annie’s phone at the Doctor’s office and incredibly, a nude shot from my baby book. I seemed to be on display on every computer or phone at school.
The other reason my stardom wouldn’t dissipate was Annie. I had obviously become her latest hobby or project. She didn’t let any chance to remind me of my humiliations to come go to waste.

I went to my appointment with Ms. Greene. She seemed glad to see me and encouraged me to talk about what ever was on my mind.
I told her about Annie and how she was harassing me.
“I wouldn’t challenge her,” she advised. “Roll over and play dead and maybe she’ll get bored.”
I mentioned the upcoming volunteer stint.
She wanted to know why I had volunteered to do that, so I gave her a very vague explanation of what had happened. It didn’t stay vague for long. She grilled me about every detail, the nurse, the gown, the physical and the forced second streak.
She seemed really interested in why I streaked again, why the threat of Beth seeing me so vulnerable had sent me on my way. She was about to ask a follow up question when there was a commotion in the hall. She got up to investigate.
I sat alone in her office waiting for her to come back. I noticed a folder on her desk with my name on it. I went to the door and peered out. Ms. Greene was down the hall, her finger wagging in the face of two boys. I figured I had a few minutes. I went back to the desk and opened the folder. There were a lot of print outs from Liz’s website. I flipped through them quickly. On one of the more embarrassing naked pictures of me there was a post it note with a smiley face drawn on it. I was trying to make sense of that when I heard the clicking of Ms. Greene’s high heels and quickly went back to my seat.
“Now then,” she said, “Do you think you can back out of this gig?”
I reminded her about the contract.
“Right,” she said. “Well, I’m sure you’ll be okay…unless Annie is there.”

Ms. Greene sends an email

Dear Susan, (best roomie ever),
Remember how we used to “kiss the boys and make them cry” and then strip off all there clothes and throw them out onto the quad!?
I have been handed one today. See I told you counseling could have its benefits!
I know, I know, not like being an admissions officer who can giveth and then threaten, cajole or blackmail to take it away.
Anyway this boy was forced to strip at a baseball game and streak in front of the crowd in the stands.
He is so vulnerable, so of course, I can’t just let it end there. Have some ideas of my own, but would be interested in your input. I’ve been thinking about one of your greatest triumphs, forcing that poor freshmen to pose naked in front of a fake art class as a sort of blueprint for what I have in mind. I of course can’t be associated with any of this, but a third party has already presented herself.

Well of course Annie was there.
I was told to undress (but keep my underwear and socks on).
Annie then led me down a long hallway (bad deja vu). She smiled as she opened a door, ushering me into a room with about thirty med students. What transpired was incredibly professional and yet still extremely humiliating. It went something like this. Dr. Anderson thanked me for “volunteering” and explained how this would work over the coming weeks.
Each week five or six students would get hands on training, depending on what was being taught.
I would be “the patient” for whatever was needed. The sessions would be led by Dr. Anderson.
“The perfect prostate exam doesn’t just happen,” Dr. Anderson said, “it comes with practice, practice and more practice.” With this she looked over at me. I must have gulped or something, because everyone in the room cracked up.
Nothing much happened that first session. I was stripped to my underwear for no reason. Thanks for that Annie.
As a matter of fact, the next couple of sessions weren’t too bad either.
Soccer practice, however, was every bit as bad as I thought it would be. I was coming in at mid season, with no particular aptitude for the sport. The coach had no interest in me whatsoever. Pretty sure he resented me being foisted on him when he saw I had no talent.
The other players took their cues from him and so I was not treated too well, much to the relief of the team manager who used to endure a lot of crap from the team, but now that crap would fall to me.
So this was my life now, poked prodded and generally humiliated on Tuesday nights by Dr. Anderson and her team and very specifically humiliated by the soccer team at any given practice.
I know, I know, you want the specifics.
First, as I said the first few sessions with Dr. Anderson were not too terrible. I think because she thought I was a streaker, she assumed I had no shame and left me in various states of undress for long periods of time, much to everyone’s amusement. And I swear, some of these girls, women, would let their hands wander when checking me out for whatever symptom they were discussing. Was this because I was so hot they couldn’t keep their hands off me? Sure, let’s go with that. Or we could go with this theory. Annie had started a little betting pool. Each med student who wanted to play, kicked in ten bucks, and the first one to get me to have an erection won the pool, while all I won was withering looks from Dr. Anderson.
Oh yeah, last week was indeed prostate exams. Four of them. But hey, no one won the pool that week. It’s the little things.

Soccer practice was no better. The team manager loving his new found status as “human”
kept reminiscing about all the things the team had done to him. “Hey fellas, remember that time you dumped me in the laundry bin with all the dirty jock straps and towels?” And then like magic, it would happen to me. “Remember when you pantsed me in front of the girls volleyball team?” The field hockey team for me. The worst was the age old tossing me out of the gym naked (which it turns out this jerk made up), but they went with it any way. Fortunately, school was already out so only about 20 people got to witness me begging to be let back into the gym.
But here’s the thing, these it turns out were the good times!!
Things were about to turn ugly.

My last session had been cancelled because Dr. Anderson had an emergency that she needed to take care of. Of course, she left it to Annie to call everyone and cancel. So let me correct that, my last official session had been cancelled. Annie would later tell me that this happened quite often and that she had been counting on it. The fact that it happened on the last session made it extra sweet because, well, you’ll see.

Around the time of my first or second guinea pig session, Ms. Greene had called Annie into her office for a little chat. Officially it was to touch base about Annie’s college plans, etc.
Ms. Greene assured Annie that she was a shoe in to succeed in College, because she was so bright, so imaginative and so resourceful. She mentioned a scholarship Annie should look into. She started pulling out some folders looking for the brochure and then realized that she had left it in the main office. She asked Annie to wait and apologized because it would take a few minutes.
Annie was all too happy to wait. When Ms. Greene set down the stack of folders, Annie couldn’t help but notice that my name was written across the top folder. As soon as Ms. Greene walked out, Annie flipped open the folder. She laughed at all the pictures and she too noticed the smiley face post it note on one of the photos. What really caught her eye, however, was a note Ms. Greene had typed up and left on top of all the photos.

​​…he has been through a lot, and it is my hope that playing
​​on the soccer team will give him some much needed confidence.
​​The only way this can go bad, is if he decides to expose himself again.
I am especially worried about the homecoming game that is coming up.
That game always draws a big crowd and it might prove irresistible
​​to him. If we get through that game without an incident, then he might
​​be able to put all this streaking nonsense behind him.

Annie heard Ms. Greene jiggling the door knob and quickly slid the note back in the folder and for good measure put the folder under a couple of others.
“Well it wasn’t in the office either,” Ms. Greene said. “When I find it I’ll get it to you.”
“Oh okay,” said Annie who got up to leave.
As Annie walked to the door, Ms. Greene called out “Oh Annie.”
Annie turned and saw her running a finger over the stack of folders.
“As I said before, I think you are a very clever girl. When you put your mind to it, you can really make things happen”
It was not too long after that, Annie started dating Kyle, the captain of the soccer team.
Oopsydaisy

Re: The Involuntary Streaker 4

Post by Oopsydaisy »

In fact, Annie really could make things happen. Her mother’s “emergency” that night was in fact just a double booking. Annie, had seen to it that her mother was committed elsewhere so that she could put her plan into action.
Although the session was cancelled, nobody told me. I was greeted that night by Annie, three of the worst “erection offenders” or “winners” depending on your point of view and two of Annie’s and my classmates, Cindy and Donna, who were there I was told because they planned to be pre-med. I wondered why the group was so small tonight, but thought “good, the fewer the better.”
As on previous nights, I was given an index card with a list of symptoms. The first few in green I was to volunteer. The symptoms in red I was only supposed to acknowledge if asked. Like any patient, I was not privy to the actual diagnosis.
Tonight it was Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
Well of course if that is the diagnosis, the patient better be checked for ticks. So I stripped to my underwear as I had done so many times before, but without Dr. Anderson and all the guys, I suddenly felt even more vulnerable than I usually did. I did have some hair on my chest and they all ran their fingers over me, “looking for ticks.”
Then Annie said, “you know, if Mom were here she would admonish all of you for putting the patients modesty ahead of his or her well being”. With that she pulled down my underwear. “Nine times out of ten, where are the ticks usually hiding?”
I covered myself with my hands, but Annie insisted that I put them at my side. After all, what was I here for if not this? One of her high school friends, Donna, trying to suppress a laugh, flicked at my pubic hair and said, “how can we be sure one isn’t hiding in there?”
“Exactly,” said Annie. “The patient in this case would need to be shaved.”
“OH NO,” I yelled and started to back away.
“Well not really,” she said, rolling her eyes, “but they do need the practice, they’ve never done this before. Let them practice with this.” With that she held up a safety razor and opened it so that I could see that no razor was inside.
Convinced, I went over and lay down on the table. Even now, I marvel at my stupidity.
Annie said the simulated shaving had to be as real as possible, so shaving cream was squirted all over my crotch. Annie then proceeded to distract me with talk of school and Rosa and Beth and how she thought Beth might like me because blah, blah blah, and I was entranced. I’d never dealt with “nice Annie” before and I was taken in. Meanwhile one of the med students was making quick work of my pubic hair. It turns out this was not her first time, not by a long shot! The other girls were upset, because they didn’t get a chance to “practice.” So it was decided that they would practice on my legs and my chest. Annie said later she couldn’t believe their luck and my gullibility. They kept showing me the razor and that it didn’t have a blade. Funny, how it never had shaving cream on it either. When they were done they washed me off and I could sense something was wrong. I looked down and shrieked. Annie looked at me with mock horror and said “girls, what have you done?” I said, these razors,” pointing to one tray, “not THOSE,” pointing to another tray.
She tried to keep a serious face, but then she started laughing and said, “God you look like a twelve years old.” Then she got a wicked smile and said, man I wonder what Beth would think if she saw you right now?”
At this point I went straight for my clothes, I just wanted to get out of there.
“Wait, sweetie,” said Annie. “I’m so sorry that this happened, well no I’m not if I’m honest. It’s hilarious, if I’m honest, but listen, now that it has happened, you are going to need some cream or the itching is going to be unbearable.”
“No,” I said, “I just want to go!”
Then she grabbed my arm and said “please, I feel bad enough, I promise you are going to have an awful night if you don’t use this.”
I pulled away and said fine, but I’ll administer it myself!

And that is what my life had come to. I opted to rub cream all over my body, rather than have 6 pretty girls do it for me! And so, I applied the first application of hair removal cream all by myself!!
The next morning, while I was showering, it occurred to me that later that day I would be showering with the soccer team. My panic was short lived as I recalled that as the de facto manager, I would be picking up all the equipment and storing it away, so my shower time would be after everyone else’s.
And sure enough, that afternoon everyone was long gone by the time I hit the showers.
As I exited the Gym, Cindy, one of Annie’s friends and one of my tormentors from the night before was waiting for me. She wouldn’t really look me in the eye and said that she hadn’t slept last night thinking about how awful they had been to me. I didn’t really know what to say, this was a whole new experience. Then she pressed a tube into my palm and said, “here. This is my Dad’s, and he’d kill me if he knew I’d taken it.”
“What is it,” I asked.”
“He’s um going bald. This is supposed to accelerate hair growth. He has several tubes, so I’m hoping he won’t miss one. Anyway, I thought it was the least I could do. The instructions are on the back. I hope it helps. It has helped him!”
And with that she was gone.
Had I run into her Dad, I would have been thrilled to see how well this stuff must work since he had a full head of hair.
Of course, this was just more hair removal cream that Annie had liberated from the Dr.’s office
and had gone to great lengths to make it look like someone’s prescription medication.
Cindy had played her part very well. In fact, I couldn’t wait to get home and apply my first application!

Saturday morning. Two weeks later.

The homecoming game was that afternoon and Annie told me later that she was exited and apprehensive. Excited because all of her planning was about to come to fruition. Apprehensive, because there was a catch and it was a big one. For her plan to work, we had to win the game.
Well, she had a plan B of course, but it lacked the subtlety and elegance of this plan.
Kyle had proven most helpful, keeping me from being totally exposed these last couple of weeks—thanks buddy—and for being the catalyst for what was to come. He had told her that coach was fine with them hazing me all the time, good for overall team morale he figured. Thanks coach. But, on any game day all focus had to be on the game. I guess that was why game days were the only days I could relax. So originally Kyle had said no to her plan, but had finally relented and told her that if they won, and only if they won could her plan be implemented.
And here’s the thing. You try to schedule an inferior team for homecoming, because you want to win your homecoming game! But it doesn’t always work out. We were 3 – 3 on the year and the team we were playing was 5 – 1, and we had been their Homecoming patsy last year. Coach hoped that the revenge factor would elevate our game. And maybe it did. Or maybe Kyle letting the team in on what would happen to me if we won should get the credit. At any rate, nobody told me or I certainly would have been rooting for the other team.
Early on in the game, you would have been excused for thinking I did know what was going on and was trying to throw the game. Coach had put me in, something he usually didn’t do unless we had a huge lead with just a couple minutes left to go. Anyway, there I was out on the field and lo and behold the ball was rolling towards me. Even though I was at midfield, I decided this was my time to score! I ran up to the ball and threw my leg way back--after all, if I was going to score this ball was going to have to travel a long way. Before I could connect, an opposing player deftly took control of the ball and shot it downfield to a teammate who kicked it in for the first score of the game. I missed all that as I went flying after my kick connected with nothing but air and landed on my butt. The fans that cared about the game groaned at my pathetic play. The one’s who didn’t, laughed at me. I was done playing soccer for the day, but I was not done being laughed at.
Well I wont prolong the suspense. We won. And it really wasn’t even close. After that first goal, we scored right before the half. I can tell you, I was not too popular at that point. But early in the second half we scored and a few minutes later we scored again--then one more time.
At that point our team relaxed and I was forgiven. In fact, lots of players came up to me and said things like, “I think we got this,” and then they’d smile at me and walk away.
As the game ended we all ran out onto the field. All the guys were taking off there shirts and flinging them in the air. I hesitated because of my hairless chest, but what the heck as I looked around, a lot of the guys had bare chests, so I pulled off my shirt and flung it skyward.
We formed a scrum at mid field all of us facing each other connected arm over arm.
It was exciting. Guys were yelling, “Yeah baby” and “Whoo Whoo.”
And then Kyle, who was right next to me, looked me in the eyes and yelled out, “so what do you think, should we all streak?” Not sensing the danger, I just laughed and said, “no, I don’t think that would be too smart.”
“Yeah,” Kyle agreed, “maybe just you should.”
With that, Kyle tightened his grip on my arm and the guy on my other side did the same thing.
All of a sudden my legs were pulled up in the air and my shoes and one sock were pulled off and then my shorts and jock strap were peeled away.
“Oh my God,” someone said, he’s hairless.”
At this point the huddle dissolved leaving me exposed. Kyle was saying something to me but I couldn’t take it in. I just stood there as my teammates pulled farther and farther away.
Instinctively I covered my crotch and did a 360. My body was on autopilot kind of like those chickens that keep running after their heads are chopped off.
Then I heard the word STREAKER and snapped back to life. Suddenly my mind kicked into gear and I saw everything at once. People in the stands were standing up to get a better look, some pointing my way. Those who had gone through the exits were turning to come back in. The coach was pointing at me and screaming; he did not look amused. All the players were calling out to me and laughing, except Kyle, he was running over to Coach.
And for Kyle, this was a crucial moment. He had told Annie that this might be as good as it gets, but she had insisted on more and now he would feel out the Coach. After all he had scholarships to think about.
He ran up to Coach and spoke to him as they both watched me race across the field.
“What the hell is he doing?” Coach asked.
“He said he wanted to streak to celebrate our victory.” If you ask me Coach, he is being pretty selfish.”
“Damn right he is. This is our day. Not his. You think tomorrow anyone is going to be talking about the great game we played? Hell no, they’ll just talk about this! And what kinda streaker doesn’t flash his junk!? This boy is an idiot.”
“Well I only got a quick glance, but it looks like he doesn’t have any hair down there. I guess he doesn’t want people to know.”
“Then why…, oh who cares, I’m heading in.” And with that the coach turned away to leave.
“Okay if we teach him a lesson Coach?”
“Do what you want,” he yelled over his shoulder, “just don’t hurt him.”
“Perfect,” Kyle thought, “I just got my green light and I think I’m going to get laid tonight!”

Unlike at the baseball field, I could not or would not uncover my crotch, so my running was definitely slowed. I wanted to make a beeline to the gym, but my path was blocked. My teammates were keeping me on the field.
I saw coach leaving (one of the only people leaving) and Kyle and another player racing towards me. When they got to me they each grabbed an arm and easily pulled my hands away from my crotch. They threw my arms behind their respective necks and held them in place with their free hands. Their other hands were wrapped around my waist. Since each of them was at least 6 inches taller than me, I was lifted off the ground and carried in this fashion.
“Let’s give the people what they want, shall we?” Kyle said.
“No,” I screamed. I squirmed, but I was no match for these guys.
It was a long agonizing trot over to the stands as I watched faces come more and more into focus.
There had been plenty of time at this point for families with small children and anyone else who felt uncomfortable to depart, but to me it looked like the whole world was there.
I saw Rosa with Lisa and Angela. They were laughing so hard. “What happened to your hair,” Rosa roared. “You are my favorite baby streaker!” Next to them the behemoths that had helped set all this in motion just nodded and smiled. Behind them were Raul and Bea. Bea smiled and shook her head and took her index finger and thumb to make the universal sign for small penis.
Man it didn’t feel small. It was all I could think about. It seemed to be all anyone could think about. Everybody was pointing his or her phone at me.
As we neared the cheerleaders, they ran over and blocked my crotch with their pom-poms.
The crowd started to boo. Then they pulled them away and everyone cheered. They did this three or four times. Each time the pom-poms tickled my penis I felt a little twinge, so I was glad when they stopped. Then I noticed that Donna was one of the cheerleaders. She smiled up at me and laughed. She was having so much fun! “You were enjoying the pom-poms a little too much weren’t you?”
I blanched, betraying my panic, which made her laugh even more.
Then some one yelled out “SPANK HIM.” Probably that frickin’ manager.
Kyle laughed and he and his partner turned me away from the crowd.
Whap. One of the cheerleaders connected with my right buttocks. Whap. The left one.
Then they did a cheer. Spank him again, spank him again harder HARDER!
Whap! WHap! WHAp! WHAP! WHAP!
Then, while they were playing the peekaboo game again, this time with my butt, Donna came around to face me as I was still turned away from the crowd.
“Does Mr. Wiggles miss his pom-poms?” she said in a baby voice, pressing them up against my crotch.
“Donna, no,” I yelled. “Please God, no.”
“But you like it,” she laughed.
“Please stop,” I begged.
“Well your mouth says no, but Mr Wiggles says yes!
“Touch it Donna,” Kyle said.
“Should I?” she said, putting a finger to her lips like she was deep in thought.
“Oh what the hell.” And with that she gave me one long stroke causing Mr. Wiggles to become fully erect.
Not wanting to waste one second of this, Kyle and friend turned me back around to face the crowd.
The cheerleaders were the first to see and were struck dumb. No erection cheers in the old playbook I guess.
In fact I think everyone was struck dumb for a second, then there was a collective gasp and then even more raucous laughter.
About this time I spotted a group of the med students from my sessions. One girl reached into her purse pulled out a ten and yelled out “you win, you win.” The inside joke cracked them all up.
And then I saw Darlene, sitting among her drinking buddies. Her friends were all doubled over with laughter, but Darlene was sitting up straight, with a sardonic smile on her face just shaking her head back and forth. And then even she had to chuckle.
“Smile.”
I look down and there is Liz my own personal videographer. Man she says, “you are just the gift that keeps on giving. Do you realize that thanks to you I am now selling ad space on my site?!”
Suddenly, there was a smattering of boos. It seems I had lost my erection.
Kyle and his buddy start jumping up and down making my penis flop every which way. This too turns out to be a real crowd pleaser. Next I see Cindy and some of her friends laughing and there, over there, Oh God it was Beth. She was laughing so hard. She was using her hand to imitate my penis flopping to the girl next to her and they both threw their heads back with joy. As she focused on me again, we made eye contact and she gave me a leering look that told me she might not be the angel I thought she was. I gave an involuntary shudder.
And then I saw Annie. I have never seen anyone so content. She was just beaming. She looked at me and then at the cheering crowd and then back at me. I think she was trying to communicate, “I did this. This whole thing is my creation. Your complete and total humiliation is all my doing.”
“And here is the really weird part, while our eyes locked and I could almost hear her saying those things to me, I got hard again.”
And the crowd went wild…

Epilogue

Ms. Greene sends another email.
Oh God, today was perfect, everything I hoped it would be. Wish you could have been here.
Note to self, don’t cross Annie Anderson! She played her part so well. It was delicious watching my streaker all bug eyed and squirmy. He was adorable, and so so helpless.
The best part is he doesn’t know I was there, so I’ll get him to describe every second of it as he saw it unfolding, in great detail. ; )
This was so much fun. I know I should leave him alone now. I’m going to try; I’m really going to try. Maybe.

Beth’s Diary.
Today was so much fun. I know I should feel sorry for him and I guess I do a little. I mean gosh that had to be so humiliating! But it was so cool to see him like that. Everybody says he likes me. I can’t really see going out with him, but when I think about seeing him exposed like that I think I want to see it again! And one of my friends said I’m probably the only person who could trick him into doing something like this again. But no, I’m just not that mean. But gosh it was so fun! We’ll just see if the opportunity ever presents itself! 😏

Well, they didn’t kick me out of school. Oh the principal wanted to and the coach wanted to, but Ms. Greene and Darlene really stood up for me. Yeah, Darlene.
She pointed out that it did not look like my streak was totally voluntary what with my own teammates keeping me from leaving the field. She also pointed out that my being put on display in such a humiliating fashion was obviously not my idea. If I was reinstated, she promised not to raise the idea of a lawsuit. And Ms. Greene argued that I might have been traumatized.
She suggested that I have an hourly session with her every Friday to help me get over it.
“Talk therapy” she calls it.
Oh, and this is pretty great. Ms Greene has a contact at the college I will be attending in the fall. It is her old college roommate . This woman has volunteered to take me under her wing, assigning me an on campus job, figuring out what classes I should take, and helping me with living arrangements. Beth will be going there as well. I can’t wait. A fresh start!
Jeepman89

Re: The Involuntary Streaker

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great story! Loved it.