Dare Me (new 5/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Kazu

Re: Dare Me (new 4/29)

Post by Kazu »

On top of that, were not even sure if this scene is actually going to happen, at least in the usual way.

Looking forward to the answer.
SensoryOverlord

Re: Dare Me (new 4/29)

Post by SensoryOverlord »

freimweinkel: "Where are the dares where the public humiliations where is what made this story so great? Stories where a guy had sex with younger girls are like sand on the beach."

Well, except that they _haven't_ had sex yet. Looks like they are not going to get to, and there's no way to tell what happens next. Plenty of potential for extended frustrating and humiliating dares or restrictions, all the better for how close to relief they came just now.
SensoryOverlord Stories Master Index: viewtopic.php?p=25047#p25047
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 20)

Post by neverdoubted »

Upon hearing the harsh gong, Hanna broke her kiss off short. Her eyes shot open, and her face went white.

"The game! I FORGOT!" she exclaimed.

Using the top of my head for leverage, she performed an acrobatic dismount off both me and my bed. Her feet had barely touched the floor before she spun and fled the room in a pale blur, scooping her panties and nightgown off the carpet as she ran. Speed replaced stealth in importance as the panicked, naked girl lunged for my door and flung it open. Darting through without even looking back at me, she slammed it closed behind her and I heard her harried footfalls fading down the hall toward my sister’s room.

Stunned, I looked down in disbelief as my abandoned hands clenched closed over nothing. For the first time in a long while, they had no budding, female flesh to hold or explore. My empty cock, its services no longer required, throbbed angrily in the vacated space above my lap. In a flash, my chance to mate with a horny, willing cheerleader had vanished.

The moment had ended so abruptly that I refused to believe it was really over. Standing up, I waddled over to carefully peek out the open window and saw a car sitting in our driveway. The two boys in the back seat were wearing baseball uniforms.

I couldn't see the man behind the wheel very well until he got out of the car and stood up. Even though his eyes were trained toward our front door, to make sure I didn't accidentally flash him in my nude, and still very aroused state, I took a step back from the window. He gestured at his watch to somebody I couldn't see but assumed was standing on our porch. Even though I had never met them before, I guessed this was Hanna's family. From the way the man signaled his impatience, they must have stopped to pick up their daughter from her sleepover on the way to their Little League games and were running late.

Just then, the doorbell rang out again, followed a few seconds later by an insistent knock that made me jump. Something told me that, if I wanted to stay out of trouble, I had better get down there so I could control the situation. Stuffing my disappointed penis, still coated in girl-juices, back into my boxers, I grabbed some loose-fitting clothes that would hide my erection and scrambled to smooth down my hair where Hanna's ecstatic grip had tousled it.

Loud footsteps echoed past my room and down the stairs. They were soon followed by a softer, lackadaisical pair. As soon as I was presentable, I came down to see for myself what was going on.

Approaching the entryway cautiously, I saw Hanna already there, standing beside whom I assumed to be her mother. Lucy, who had made the mistake of letting the nosy woman inside our house, was standing by the door in her pajamas, looking every bit like she had just woken up.

Hanna stood demurely next to her mother, the picture of innocence. You would never guess from the placid expression on her face that, not two minutes earlier, she had been buck naked on a teenage boy's lap, kissing him passionately, whimpering with need, building toward an explosive orgasm, and about to copulate for the first time in her life. If the woman's scowling attention hadn't been trained on my sleepy sister, she might have noticed the blatant cracks in her daughter's chaste facade.

Hanna had dressed in a hurry, skipping over as many steps as she thought she could. In a pinch, she could get away with not wearing shorts because the oversized tee shirts she liked to wear were practically dresses on her petite frame and usually made it difficult to tell what she had on underneath.

But today, perhaps because of her flustered state, she had ended up throwing on a shorter than usual shirt. It barely reached past her panties and left her legs completely bare down to her shoes. Having realized her mistake, she nervously tugged at the hem with her left hand. But she had to be subtle about it to avoid attracting the attention of her mother. Apparently, locating and putting on her training bra was also too time-consuming an activity. The way her incredibly stiff, engorged nipples poked lewdly through the thin fabric further emphasized her poor choice of shirts.

Eschewing socks, she had just stuffed her bare feet into her tennis shoes with the laces still untied. Her overnight bag hung by its straps from her right hand. She had shoved her laundry haphazardly inside without folding anything, and they spilled out the unzipped bag like she had been forced to pack while escaping a war zone. Noticing her nightgown and panties - the same ones she had just swept off my bedroom floor a couple minutes earlier - caused my cock to jump dangerously in my shorts.

Hanna refused to acknowledge me when I entered the room. But the woman was quick to address me.

"Hello, young man," she said, holding out her hand to me, "My name is Carol, Hanna's mother."

My hands were sweaty, and I still had an obvious erection to hide, but I reached out and shook her hand anyway. I offered her a formal introduction and tried my best to keep my cool and not look like I had been on the verge of deflowering her daughter just a few seconds earlier.

"I was hoping to speak to your mother briefly," she said with a little too much interest, "to thank her for hosting Hanna. But Lucy says she's...not here?"

A lump formed in my throat as I sensed the hazard in her question. If Hanna's mother found out that our mom had been out of town during the entire sleepover, and had left supervisor duties to her horny, fourteen-year-old son, it might lead her to scrutinize the situation more closely and wonder why her daughter had come downstairs without shorts or a bra on.

Scrambling for some excuse why my mom wasn't available to talk right now, I glanced over at my sister who was glaring at me. Lucy had been sleeping soundly only to be rudely awakened to the sight of her panicked best friend rushing into the bedroom completely naked and carrying her night clothes. Obviously, something unusual had happened to Hanna while Lucy slept, and Lucy suspected I was in some way involved. Seeing immediately that she would be no help, and that I was on my own in this deception, I improvised a quick, hopefully believable lie.

"Uhh...yeah," I said, "I mean, no. Mom isn't here-at the moment. She went out...to get doughnuts, for breakfast!"

Continuing to hold my shirt down over my crotch, I lifted my other hand and casually leaned against the wall - a pathetic attempt at acting aloof. Despite my noble efforts, Hanna's mother looked around the room suspiciously. Moms have this innate sense when kids are trying to hide something from them.

Hanna bowed her head to hide behind her curls. But she could not hide the beet red cheeks on her normally porcelain face. Seeing her daughter's flushed cheeks for the first time set off warning signs in Carol.

"Are you all right, sweetie?" she asked, touching her face with the back of her hand, "you look hot. Did you sleep ok?"

Knowing that every second she spent scrutinizing her daughter's physical condition put me in more peril, I inserted myself into the conversation by blurting out, a little too loudly, "OUR AIR CONDITIONER!"

Gesticulating wildly to keep Carol's attention trained on me, I explained our situation in unnecessary detail as an explanation for the higher than usual temperatures in our house. Just as my diversion was losing steam, a horn honked impatiently. Saved by the bell!

"Well, I'm afraid we must be going," she said, regretfully, "we're due at the ballpark. Hanna's brothers have games all day."

Then reaching into her purse, she pulled out a gleaming, white baseball cap with navy blue lettering stitched across the front. Turning toward her daughter, she put it on Hanna's head, mashing the girl's short, red curls down even as they resisted such restriction. Hanna managed to look up at her mother with a weak smile. But as soon as she turned back to address me, her daughter's eyes went wide.

The poor girl mouthed the words, "oh my god" as a particularly strong wave of arousal crested over her. Biting her lip to stay silent, she closed her eyes completely and fought against this latest surge. If not for her fit, flexing, cheerleader thighs, and well-honed sense of balance, she would have collapsed into a quivering heap. I knew from personal experience how difficult it was to deny Riviera Dave. She would continue to be extremely aroused, feeling wave after wave of urgency for the rest of the day until she finally produced the glittering diamonds her little hormone-wracked body so desperately needed to make.

It was hard enough to pretend to care what Carol was saying with a beautiful, perky, teenager fighting to control her arousal behind her. It got even worse when I finally got around to reading Hanna's cap!

You see, back then, every boy used to play baseball. And even though I was never very good at it and didn't stick with it more than a couple years, I recognized the cap from my brief time in Little League. Siblings who weren't on the team would frequently volunteer (or be volunteered by overly enthusiastic, baseball-loving parents) to help out on gamedays.

Boys would retrieve discarded bats or be sent to field the balls that were hit out of play. They would be given special "Bat Boy" caps to indicate their volunteer status.

Since there weren’t as many girls to go around, they would often be assigned to a particular dugout to help manage the equipment of the various teams rotating through - making sure the kids kept up with their gloves and didn't go out to bat without a helmet on. These girls were given a special title, the same one stitched across the front of Hanna's cap: "Diamond Doll". Just then, as my eyes bulged reading the words, I noticed a small bead of moisture roll down her bare thigh and reveal yet another secret. Hanna wasn't wearing panties!

If Hanna was a diamond doll, that meant she would be stuck at the ball fields all day in nothing but her too short shirt and shoes. If that wasn't bad enough, she would be advertising her body's urgent desire to make diamonds to everyone who saw her! The room started spinning as my still slathered manhood throbbed with desire at the erotic image in my head.

It was also a common practice for the bored girls to venture out of their assigned dugouts and entertain the fans with silly, little chants and cheers in between games or innings. But there's no way Hanna could do any tumbling, or even a simple routine while completely bottomless! Even walking to the concession stand or bathrooms would be a humiliating chore. And in such a short shirt, she couldn't even go into the stands and sit for a while without flashing her puffy, bald pussy to the dads and big brothers gathered around or walking past. Even if she didn't sit, there was still the issue of the bright red cherries popping out the front of her shirt. Her pathetically thin, pale top would be no match for direct sunlight.

Her only chance of survival would be to stay hidden in the dugout all day, fighting off the urge to make diamonds. But even in that state, she would be expected to help with the equipment. Every time she lifted her arms to put a batting helmet on one of the boys, she would be flashing her gorgeous, bare bottom to the rest of the lineup. How long would it be before word spread among the teams that one of the diamond dolls, an especially pretty redhead, was bottomless?

So distracted was I that I barely heard Carol's final words.

"It was nice meeting you, Michael. Would you please thank your mother for me when she gets back and tell her I'm sorry I missed her? I hope the girls didn't get into too much trouble. And I hope you are able to fix your air conditioner soon."

I was too stunned to respond as she took her daughter's overnight bag from her and turned to head out the front door, nodding at Lucy as she passed. The blushing cheerleader, too embarrassed to offer a farewell, chased after her mother, tugging constantly on the hem of her too short shirt as she ran.

Standing at the door, I watched Carol put the overnight bag in the trunk, slamming it closed ominously while my hyper aroused, porcelain diamond doll - her shirt hem riding up so high that her pantiless, freshly massaged bottom was already peeking out - climbed reluctantly into the back seat beside her brothers.

As the car sped off, I closed the door with a grin. But my smile faded when I came face to face with my angry sister. I forgot Lucy had been standing there all this time and had witnessed the whole thing.

"Mikey...," she said, her voice calm but with a threatening undertone - like the warning growl of a vicious wildcat, "what were you doing with Hanna this morning?"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 5/07)

Post by student »

Poor Hanna! ;) She is going to have a rough day. Perhaps she can claim that she overslept because it was too hot--and that explains her attire or lack of attire. Will Hanna be like Grace and Katherine (Halloween Sleepover Spectacular -- Goosey's Gorgeous Gaggle) and Lucy will NEVER see Hanna again? '

That would be a shame, and it may be Part 25 before we find out. :cry:

Neverdoubted, did you write screen plays for the old cliffhanger serials in another life?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordpla ... 0a%20cliff.

The link is for all those young folk who never experienced "continued next week" in theaters or on TV.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

I wonder if we will see how Hannas day goes? Oh to have Lucy in that situation....
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

jojo12026 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:57 am I wonder if we will see how Hannas day goes? Oh to have Lucy in that situation....
I was just thinking the same thing. And Lucy has the ability to help out, use Mikey for a ride to get there and save her friend...
but she is probably a little upset about everything that has just transpired...
student wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:58 am Poor Hanna! ;) She is going to have a rough day. Perhaps she can claim that she overslept because it was too hot--and that explains her attire or lack of attire. Will Hanna be like Grace and Katherine (Halloween Sleepover Spectacular -- Goosey's Gorgeous Gaggle) and Lucy will NEVER see Hanna again? '

That would be a shame, and it may be Part 25 before we find out. :cry:

Neverdoubted, did you write screen plays for the old cliffhanger serials in another life?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordpla ... 0a%20cliff.

The link is for all those young folk who never experienced "continued next week" in theaters or on TV.
We'll probably see her again, since she is in the mainline story, granted people have dropped within a chapter before.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

I bet Mikey would give her a ride if she wore the same thing as Hanna....
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

jojo12026 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:57 am I wonder if we will see how Hannas day goes? Oh to have Lucy in that situation....
I'm sad to report that Hanna's participation in this chapter has come to an end. And while the girls do remain close friends, to keep Hanna and Mikey from getting too close, Lucy chooses to hang out at Hanna's house from now on and stops inviting her over.

As for how Hanna's day at the ballpark goes, I can confirm the existence of a short, bonus story about precisely that. It's called "Diamond Doll", and has the following chapters:
Chapter 1 - Choking Up
Chapter 2 - Squeeze Play
Chapter 3 - Fan Appreciation
Chapter 4 - Double-Clutch
Chapter 5 - Charging the Mound
Chapter 6 - Seventh-inning Stretch
Chapter 7 - Rain Delay
Chapter 8 - High Heat
Chapter 9 - Web Gem

However, I only intend to release it once Dare Me is fully funded. Until then, you'll just have to use your imagination.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

Damn, she must have been really pissed. Going to miss Hanna, but I do hope that she pops up on occasion.

Wonder how she will trust him as far as the future dares go...or will she straight up call this one done, leading to "The Lost Years"?
Please don't mind me, as I do enjoy theory crafting.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:13 pm
I'm sad to report that Hanna's participation in this chapter has come to an end. And while the girls do remain close friends, to keep Hanna and Mikey from getting too close, Lucy chooses to hang out at Hanna's house from now on and stops inviting her over.

As for how Hanna's day at the ballpark goes, I can confirm the existence of a short, bonus story about precisely that. It's called "Diamond Doll", and has the following chapters:
Chapter 1 - Choking Up
Chapter 2 - Squeeze Play
Chapter 3 - Fan Appreciation
Chapter 4 - Double-Clutch
Chapter 5 - Charging the Mound
Chapter 6 - Seventh-inning Stretch
Chapter 7 - Rain Delay
Chapter 8 - High Heat
Chapter 9 - Web Gem

However, I only intend to release it once Dare Me is fully funded. Until then, you'll just have to use your imagination.
A web diamond huh? So i assume some type of uploading of the performance online? With perhaps the climax of course being the center focus? Or perhaps her atop a pyramid of cheerleaders like a Web? I think the top one more but I guess we would have to see.

Will stories on your sites only be uploaded when it hits the max?