Roadside Peeing

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Roadside Peeing

Post by Freesub »

This happened when I was around 12, and I was with my parents on the way to some event. I drank way too much water, so I kept saying I really had to go.
Given that we were in the middle of nowhere, my parents told me to wait but eventually my nagging got through as I really had to go, and they stopped.
I immediately dropped my pants and undies in the car and was about to start peeing right outside, but my mom scolded me saying I would splash it on the car, and told me to go further away to pee.
I ran around 30 or so meters into an adjacent field and started peeing ( still bottomless) , and after finishing my business I was returning to the car, only to be horrified to see a local woman and her daughter talking to my mother next to our car.

I tried to wait but my mother spotted me hiding behind a tree, and despite my protests, forced me to come out like that, holding my willy and balls, trying to hide them from sight.

I tried to ask my mom to let me get dressed in the car, but unfortunately, she made me lift my hands and show off all my goodies to the woman and the girl (who looked to be around 16 or 17) as she dressed me.
The girl giggling was the most embarassing part, and I heard her whisper to her mom "I saw all his stuff, it's cute" (stuff meaning my privates).

Regardless, after I got dressed we got into her car and resumed our journey. I was upset with my mom for ignoring my modesty for a few hours afterwards but she just brushed me off.
TeenFan

Re: Roadside Peeing

Post by TeenFan »

Road trips just ooze with opportunities for somebody to get embarrassed.
I have an idea in my head, about a road trip where the dad is in too much of a hurry that he doesn't do pit stops until dad has to pee.
I imagine being in the back seat, thirteen years old, sitting between my two sisters, one who is eleven and one who is fifteen. Yep, sort of like
Malcolm in the Middle except for girls. Daddy won't stop the car so how does a boy pee in such a situation.

That scene is what I'll eventually get into a story. The reputation of girls is they need pee stops more often than boys do...so I'll have to figure
something out.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:58 pm Road trips just ooze with opportunities for somebody to get embarrassed.
I have an idea in my head, about a road trip where the dad is in too much of a hurry that he doesn't do pit stops until dad has to pee.
I imagine being in the back seat, thirteen years old, sitting between my two sisters, one who is eleven and one who is fifteen. Yep, sort of like
Malcolm in the Middle except for girls. Daddy won't stop the car so how does a boy pee in such a situation.

That scene is what I'll eventually get into a story. The reputation of girls is they need pee stops more often than boys do...so I'll have to figure
something out.
How about two stories back to back,with the boy first being the one embarassed and peeing, followed up by an ENF sequel where the tables are turned and the girls are embarassed?
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Oh, that dreaded giggling... even if you hadn't said so, I would've guessed that that was the most embarrassing part.

Sounds like that stretch of road wasn't quite as "middle of nowhere" as you thought.

Maybe your mom even exacerbated the embarrassing situation for you as a form of petty revenge for the nagging.

Was it normal for you to get fully bottomless to answer a "nature call"? I've always assumed everyone drops their drawers the minimal amount necessary when doing it outdoors.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:56 am Oh, that dreaded giggling... even if you hadn't said so, I would've guessed that that was the most embarrassing part.

Sounds like that stretch of road wasn't quite as "middle of nowhere" as you thought.

Maybe your mom even exacerbated the embarrassing situation for you as a form of petty revenge for the nagging.

Was it normal for you to get fully bottomless to answer a "nature call"? I've always assumed everyone drops their drawers the minimal amount necessary when doing it outdoors.
Dreaded giggling indeed! Any time a female has seen me naked, especially one near my own age, giggling has always ensued!

I hadn't considered that ,but now that you point it out , perhaps she wanted to teach me a lesson by making me stand naked in front of a girl near my age.

Not normally no, but I really had to go so I had already taken it off so I didn't have to waste any time at all and could pee as soon as possible.

Also, one thing I didn't mention in the story is that later on during that trip I went swimming in the pool, and my mom forced me to take off my wet trunks outside the bathroom instead of letting me go into the men's bathroom as I usually did.

Obviously I did it as fast as possible but there were still a few women coming out of the washroom who took their looks at my naked penis out on display as I wiped myself dry.

Now that you pointed it out, it feels like these two incidents were my mom's doing , forcing me to stay naked in front of females to punish me for the nagging.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

That does sound somewhat deliberate on her part. Does that all seem in character for her? Had she done anything like that before?

It's funny to think that she might've wanted to teach you a lesson, and yet you didn't actually draw a connection between the nagging and the "punishment". But if she didn't care about lessons and just wanted petty revenge, then maybe she got what she wanted.

Among those who saw you naked by the pool, were there any girls somewhat close to your age? Did you observe any noteworthy reactions from the onlooking women?
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:04 pm That does sound somewhat deliberate on her part. Does that all seem in character for her? Had she done anything like that before?

It's funny to think that she might've wanted to teach you a lesson, and yet you didn't actually draw a connection between the nagging and the "punishment". But if she didn't care about lessons and just wanted petty revenge, then maybe she got what she wanted.

Among those who saw you naked by the pool, were there any girls somewhat close to your age? Did you observe any noteworthy reactions from the onlooking women?
It is somewhat in character for her, in the sense that my nudity was often used as a source of fun, like stripping off my towel to make me nude in front of an aunt and watch me scream as I tried to prevent her seeing my Willie, which they always ended up seeing regardless

I'm sure she at least got some petty revenge out of it. But the major part of the lesson went over my head! :D

There was a girl who looked to be 17 or so and she was just standing there smirking and staring straight at my privates unabashedly, not even trying to hide what she was looking at.

Also one of the young women around 22-25 or so, gave me a tight smack and a firm pinch to my bare butt as she walked past. She was just giggling as she walked away from me before I could say anything.

Most of the older ladies just glanced at me and moved on though.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

I guess you really got a lot of that "dreaded giggling" on that trip, huh? And that one woman must have been very brazen to do a smack and pinch like that. If we have an accurate read on your mom in that moment, I think she was probably pretty satisfied. From the sounds of things, you couldn't really keep the privates covered while using the towel to dry off the rest of yourself.

I don't suppose your mom gave any reason why the drying had to happen out in the open, rather than in the bathroom?
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:27 pm I guess you really got a lot of that "dreaded giggling" on that trip, huh? And that one woman must have been very brazen to do a smack and pinch like that. If we have an accurate read on your mom in that moment, I think she was probably pretty satisfied. From the sounds of things, you couldn't really keep the privates covered while using the towel to dry off the rest of yourself.

I don't suppose your mom gave any reason why the drying had to happen out in the open, rather than in the bathroom?
Oh yes, the dreaded giggling was present constantly, and not just during the trip.
You should read my other posts in this section, you'll understand what I mean.

Yeah she was most certainly satisfied.

And yes, my privates were completely exposed, just hanging there for anyone to look at as they passed by. My mom even had me bend over and wipe my butt so my dick and balls hung below mentioned in a really embarassing but also kind of hilarious way (for those watching.

She had some weak reasoning, but ultimately it was just the fact that "I told you to get naked here, so get naked here right now.

She seemed a lot angrier than usually on this trip ( usually when I'm naked she enjoyed my embarassment and teased me)