The Unraveling (New 6/14)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Darky

Re: The Unraveling

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 pm It’s great to see the wonderful feedback so far!
There will probably be at least a couple more chapters at the mall, any fun ideas as to what Ellie and Aria can do with Riley at the mall?
maybe there is a play area in the shopping center, where you are not allowed to wear shoes, with a trampoline or a bouncy castle. in combination with a dress. And Riley could easily loose some more of her own clothing, like the shoes. Ellie or Aria should keep them save for her.
Last edited by Darky on Sun May 19, 2024 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Riley will have to do something really embarrassing or lose more clothes as payment for the drink, she has to show that she is totally obedient and to do what she is told to do and not ask questions, like how she left her clothes in the dressing room, like how she lost her bra to them, the question is what will she has to do, or what will she lose as the payment.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 9

As they walked down the mall, Riley tried to focus on anything but the embarrassing incident that had just occurred. She scanned the shops around them, pretending to be interested in window displays, but her mind kept drifting back to the barista and the image of him seeing her most intimate part. The heat in her cheeks only seemed to intensify with each step.

"Hey, guys, let's go in here!" Ellie exclaimed, pointing to a nearby makeup shop. "I need to pick up some new foundation, and I heard they have a sale going on."

Riley nodded in agreement, still feeling the heat in her cheeks. As they stepped inside the store, she tried to focus on the rows upon rows of colorful makeup products lining the shelves. The bright lights and the sweet, fruity scent of the perfume samples only served to further distract her from her humiliation.

"So, Riley," Aria said with a sly grin, "Do you own much makeup?" Riley blushed, feeling suddenly self-conscious. "Um, not really," she admitted. "I mean, I have some basics like foundation and concealer, but I'm not really into it that much." She glanced around the store, feeling a little out of place among the other girls, who seemed to know their way around every counter and display.

"That's okay," Ellie reassured her, patting her shoulder. "We'll get you started. You can't go wrong with a good foundation and some eyeliner. Trust me, it'll make a world of difference." Riley smiled weakly, still feeling unsure about the whole idea.

As they wandered through the store, Aria and Ellie began to fill up a cart with various shades of foundation, concealer, blush, and highlighter. Riley watched in fascination as they discussed different brands and techniques, pointing out the pros and cons of each one. She felt a bit overwhelmed, but also a little excited at the prospect of trying something new.

"So, I think we should start with foundation," Ellie said, handing Riley a tube of the lightest shade they had found. "You have pretty fair skin, so this should be perfect." Riley nodded, taking the foundation and examining the color against her hand. It did seem to match pretty well.

Aria, meanwhile, was helping her pick out some blush and highlighter. "You have such a natural glow to your cheeks," she told her, "so just a hint of blush will make all the difference. And this highlighter will help bring out your cheekbones and make your eyes pop." Riley blushed again at the compliment, feeling a little more confident about using makeup.

As they finished selecting their items, Ellie took out her wallet and began to pay for everything. Riley couldn't believe how much it all came to; they had spent a small fortune on makeup. Ellie shrugged, saying it was worth it since they were starting her off right. Riley blushed again, feeling both grateful and a little guilty for making her spend so much money.

Once they had everything bagged up, they made their way out of the store and into the bustling mall. The bright lights, the sounds of people talking and laughing, and the smell of fresh popcorn filled the air. They navigated through the crowd until they found an empty bench tucked away in a quiet corner of the mall. Aria and Ellie sat down, panting a little from carrying all the bags, and motioned for Riley to join them.

"So, Riley," Ellie said, her voice a little breathless, "I've spent quite a bit of money on you today. I mean, it's only fair that you do something for us in return, right?" She smiled mischievously, her eyes glinting with amusement.

Aria nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Riles. We've been doing a lot of things for you lately. It's only fair that you give us something back." She grinned, her perfectly straight teeth shining in the mall's harsh fluorescent lighting.

Riley considered this for a moment, her heart racing. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but she didn't want to argue or make them angry. "Okay," she said hesitantly. "What do you want me to do?"

Ellie grinned mischievously. "Oh, nothing too bad" she assured her. “Close your eyes, hold out your hands and come with us.

“You're going to have to trust us on this one, Riles. Just do it, okay?" Aria' said in a voice that was soft and seductive, her words wrapping around Riley like a silk scarf. With a shaky breath, Riley closed her eyes and held out her hands, feeling the warmth of Ellie's palms against hers. They led her down the mall a bit, their steps confident and steady. Then, they guided her up a small step and onto a solid bench.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Riley opened her eyes slowly, blinking in the bright light as she took in her surroundings. She was in a small, dimly lit photo booth, the curtains drawn shut on either side. But what really caught her attention were the two figures standing outside the booth, mere inches from the curtain. It was Ellie and Aria.

"What... what are we doing here?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Ellie chuckled. "Oh, don't you worry, Riles. This is going to be fun." She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against the black partition separating them. "Now, we want you to take off your dress. Don’t even think about arguing or we'll post that picture we took of your pussy all over the internet. Got it?”

Riley knew she had no choice. She could not risk having a photo of her private parts posted on the internet. She nervously began to unbutton her dress, her hands shaking as she struggled with the tiny buttons. Finally, it came loose and fell to the floor around her ankles. She was now naked, save for her shoes and socks. Ellie and Aria exchanged a knowing glance before Aria reached into the booth and retrieved Riley's dress, folding it carefully and placing it on the bench beside her.

"That's a good girl," Ellie cooed, stepping even closer to the partition. "Now, we need you to pose for some pictures." She gestured to a small control panel on the wall beside the bench. "Press the button on the bottom right to take a photo. You have five chances to earn your dress back. Understand?"

Riley hesitantly reached out and pressed the button, her heart pounding in her chest. A flash of light filled the small booth, and she felt a cold, hard lump form in her throat as she waited for the photo to develop.

Ellie and Aria exchanged excited glances, clearly thrilled with the idea of having control over Riley in this situation. As the photo slid out of the slot at the bottom of the booth, Ellie snatched it and studied it intently. "Not bad," she murmured, handing the photo to Aria. "But I think we can do better."

Riley felt her heart racing as she listened to their voices outside the booth. The air inside seemed to crackle with anticipation and fear. “For this next photo, Riles, you need to put your legs up on the bench and spread them wide for us. Show us how wet you are right now. Make it a good one, okay?" Ellie's voice was low and husky, her words vibrating against the partition between them.

Riley hesitated for a moment, her breath coming in quick gasps. She knew she had no choice but to obey their commands. Slowly, she lifted her legs onto the bench, spreading them as wide as she could, revealing her wet and eager folds to the cameras. Her heart raced as she imagined what the photos would look like, knowing full well that they could be used against her in the future. But for now, she had to focus on following their instructions.

Nervously, she clicked the button on the bottom right of the control panel, and another flash of light filled the booth. As the photo developed, she could feel the weight of them standing outside the booth, their excitement and anticipation palpable through the partition. She wanted to close her eyes, to pretend this was all just a horrible nightmare, but she knew that she couldn't. She had to be strong and obedient if she ever wanted to get out of this situation.

As the photo slid out of the slot, Ellie took it and studied it intently. "Hmm, this one is cute." she murmured, her voice low and sultry. "Aria, why don't you take a turn directing her?"

Riley felt her heart race as Aria moved closer to the partition, her presence looming over her. "All right, Riley," she purred. "I want you stand with your legs spread and your pussy right up against the camera. Show us how wet you are. I want a nice close-up shot of your little pink flower. Make it look delicious for us."

Trembling, Riley did as she was told, stepping closer to the partition and positioning herself just as Aria had instructed. She felt the anticipation of the photo she was about to take, and a shiver of fear ran down her spine. But she forced herself to remain still, her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to will away the heat that flooded her cheeks.

She took a deep breath and pressed the button, her heart pounding in her chest. A flash of light filled the small booth, and she felt a cold, hard lump form in her throat as she waited for the photo to develop. Ellie and Aria exchanged excited glances. As the photo slid out of the slot at the bottom of the booth, Ellie snatched it and studied it intently. "You have such a pretty pussy, Riley," she cooed, her voice low and seductive. "So wet and eager for us."

Riley couldn't help but feel a wave of shame wash over her as she listened to their praise. She was their plaything now, nothing more than a means for them to satisfy their twisted desires. She closed her eyes tightly, willing the moment to pass, but it seemed as though time had come to a standstill.

"Now, turn around so your butt is facing the camera. Bend over and touch your toes," Ellie said, her voice a commanding mix of authority and desire. Riley felt her heart race as she obeyed, slowly lowering herself until she was almost parallel to the floor. Her butt cheeks clenched tightly, feeling the cool air brush against her sensitive skin, and her breasts swayed gently with the movement.

“Open your legs a bit, Riley. Show us your sweet, pink pussy," Ellie purred, her voice dripping with desire. Riley obeyed, spreading her legs wider, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

To Riley’s surprise, Ellie reached her hand into the booth and pressed the button for her, snapping the photo. The click of the camera seemed to echo in the small space, and she couldn't help but feel nervous as she waited for the photo to develop. She forced herself to remain still, her body tense as she tried to ignore the heat that was building between her legs.

As the photo slid out of the slot, Ellie took it and held it up, studying it intimately. "Oh, Riley," she purred, "you look so sexy like that. So exposed and vulnerable." She glanced over at Aria, a wicked smile playing at the corners of her lips.

“For the last photo, Riley," Ellie instructed, her voice low and sultry, "I want you to spread your butt cheeks wide open. Show us everything you've got. We want to see that pretty little pussy of yours, and the tight little hole between your cheeks. You can do it, can't you, Riley?"

Riley felt a fresh wave of shame wash over her as she obeyed, slowly spreading her cheeks apart until she felt the cool air brushing against the sensitive skin of her anus. She could feel herself blushing deeply, her face flushed with embarrassment as she imagined how exposed she must look right now.

Once more, Ellie reached in and pressed the button, capturing Riley's exposed and vulnerable form on film. As the photo slid out of the slot, she held it up for Aria to see, their gazes meeting in a hungry exchange of desire and power. The image was stark and unforgiving, each detail rendered with brutal clarity.

The image showed her plump, pink labia glistening with wetness, their swollen folds parted to reveal the small, tight bud of her clitoris nestled at the apex. Her anus was visible just below, tight and puckered, a testament to both her arousal and her shame. The contrast between the soft, pale folds of her skin and the harsh, unforgiving light of the booth only served to heighten the sensuality of the scene.

Ellie and Aria exchanged a knowing glance before Ellie spoke again. "Well, it seems we have some rather interesting photos here, don't we, Aria?" she purred, her voice dripping with malice.

Aria nodded in agreement, her expression a mixture of lust and amusement. "Indeed we do, Ellie. And I must say, Riley, you've put on quite a show for us."

Riley felt a fresh wave of shame wash over her as she stood there, exposed and vulnerable in the cramped booth. She couldn't help but wonder what they intended to do with the photos now that they had them. Her mind raced with a dozen different, terrifying possibilities.

"So," Aria began, a mischievous glint in her eye, "I assume you're ready to get your dress back now, Riley?"

“Yes.” She nodded, her voice barely audible above the thudding of her heart. "I'm ready." The weight of the photos pressing against her back seemed to grow heavier with each passing second, and she couldn't help but feel as if she were carrying the world on her shoulders.

“Alright. Come and get it, then." Ellie grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

“B-But you said you’d give it back to me! I don't want to go out there like this!" Riley protested, her voice shaking with fear and humiliation.

"Oh, come now, Riley," Aria chided her, her voice laced with mock concern. "There’s nobody out here but us. And the dress is right here. All you have to do is step out, get it, and then we can all go back to our lives. It'll be just like it never happened." She paused, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Unless, of course, you'd rather we went ahead and shared those photos..."

Riley's heart lurched in her chest at the threat, and she felt the color drain from her face. She knew she was cornered, that there was no way out of this situation. With a defeated sigh, she nodded her consent, steeling herself for the humiliation that lay ahead.

Ellie smiled triumphantly and pushed open the curtain, revealing the familiar sights and sounds of the mall. The air-conditioning hit Riley like a cold, hard slap, making her shiver as she stepped out of the booth.

To Riley’s relief, this section of the mall was indeed empty. "Here you go, Riley," Ellie tossed the dress over to her, causing it to flutter through the air before landing at her feet.

Riley quickly snatched up the dress, her hands shaking as she struggled to get it on. The material slid over her body, concealing her again, and she felt a strange mixture of relief and shame wash over her.

"There you go, Riley," Ellie said, a note of triumph in her voice. "All better now." She glanced at Aria, who nodded in agreement.

The three of them began to walk away from the photo booth, their steps almost in unison. Riley's heart felt like it was still pounding in her chest, her face flushed from embarrassment. She couldn't believe what had just happened.
Emily

Post by Emily »

I’d love some feedback on this!

What am I doing well?
What can I be doing better?
What fun ideas do you have for Riley to do?
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

I'm really enjoying reading this story. Nicely written.
I must admit I'd prefer it if Riley was being humiliated by being exposed to boys, rather than just the other girls.
Perhaps that's yet to come? 🤞
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:12 am I’d love some feedback on this!

What am I doing well?
What can I be doing better?
What fun ideas do you have for Riley to do?
Your story is good written and well thought. It is consistent.
What you can do better? I’m not judging you on that
Ideas, posted one idea for you. Think of something else. Boys could be involved, but more girls also. Or some things she has to do on her own and proving it by making more pictures
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Love the story so far, maybe set Riley challenges (like streak the library late at night and not get caught) if she accepts them and wins she'll get rewarded, if she loses she'll get punished
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 10

"Well, I think that was a pretty successful trip to the mall," Aria said with a laugh, linking her arm through Ellie's. "Don't you agree, Ellie?"

Ellie nodded in agreement, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Oh, definitely. I mean, we got everything on our list, and then some. Plus," she added with a sly wink at Riley, "we had a little bit of fun along the way."

They made their way to Aria's car, Riley's heart thudding with a mixture of relief and fear. As she settled into the backseat, she let out a quiet sigh of relief, feeling the cool air from the car's AC wash over her flushed face.

They drove back to the dorm in silence, the weight of what had just transpired hanging heavily in the air. Riley couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that they hadn't made her take off the dress in the car this time. It was a small mercy, but it was enough to keep her from completely breaking down. As they pulled into the parking lot, Ellie glanced over at her with a sly smile.

"Well, Riley, here we are. Home sweet home."

They made their way back to the dorm in silence, each girl lost in her own thoughts. As they approached their floor, Ellie and Aria exchanged knowing glances, their smirks growing wider.

Finally, they reached their room, and Ellie slid her key into the lock. The door swung open, revealing the familiar mess of their shared space. Riley hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting around the room before settling on the floor in front of her bed. She knew the rules. She knew what she had to do.

With a deep breath, she slowly began to remove her dress, shoes and socks, her movements stiff and wooden. Her cheeks burned with shame as she bent down, revealing the smooth expanse of her back and the curve of her buttocks. As she slipped off her last sock, she felt the cool air of the room brush against her cool feet.

“We’ll be taking you to a party tonight, Riley. Just a little get-together with some friends from school. Nothing too wild, I promise. You can thank me later. Be ready at nine, okay? And remember to bring that dress we picked up earlier. You look absolutely stunning in it, you know that? Can't wait for all the guys to see you in it. It's going to be a night to remember, trust me." Ellie grinned, her voice laced with excitement.

As soon as Ellie and Aria left the room, Riley felt a wave of relief wash over her. She let out a long, shaky breath and collapsed onto her bed, her heart racing. The familiar walls of her dorm room closed in on her, and she felt trapped once more. She buried her face in her pillow, trying to block out the memory of what had just happened at the mall.

After a few hours of relaxing and gathering her thoughts alone, Riley finally mustered up the courage to get ready for the party. She put on some of her new makeup, making sure to accentuate her features without looking too made up. Eventually she heard a knock at the door. Ellie and Aria walked in, both dressed to the nines in their own little black dresses, looking absolutely stunning. Riley couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at how effortlessly they seemed to pull off the look.

“Alright Riley. You can get dressed now.” Ellie grinned, her voice a mixture of excitement and anticipation. Aria nodded in agreement, her eyes flicking up and down Riley's body as if she were assessing her progress.

Riley swallowed hard, her heart still racing from the earlier incident. She quickly changed into bra and panties, then slipped the dress over her head. She smoothed her hands down the front of the dress, adjusting the hem to just below her knees.

Ellie and Aria exchanged glances, their expressions a mix of amusement and sympathy. "You look great, Riley," Ellie said, her voice gentle. "You'll have a blast tonight, I promise." Aria nodded in agreement, her hand resting on Riley's shoulder for a brief moment before she moved away.

They made their way down the hall and out of the dorm, the night air cool against Riley's bare arms. The house was just a few doors down, its lights blazing through the windows. The music was loud and throbbing, bass thumping in a steady rhythm. As they approached the front door, Riley could feel her heart racing again.

Ellie knocked on the door, and it swung open, revealing a crowded living room filled with laughing people. Aria nudged Riley forward, urging her to enter. The room was warm and stuffy, the air heavy with the scent of alcohol and sweat. Riley felt like she was on display, everyone's eyes fixed on her as she stepped inside.

She scanned the room, looking for a familiar face to cling to. Spotting a group of girls from her chemistry class, she forced a smile and walked over to them. They seemed to accept her easily, laughing at her jokes and including her in their conversations. As she talked, she tried to forget about the incident at the mall, focusing instead on the here and now.

The music was so loud that she could feel it vibrating through her body. People were dancing, some couples grinding against each other on the dance floor. Aria disappeared onto the dance floor with a group of guys, her body moving in perfect rhythm to the beat. Ellie, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying herself by flirting with a group of guys at the bar.

Riley didn't drink. She didn't want to. She'd seen enough of her friends and their alcohol-fueled antics to know that it wasn't for her. Instead, she focused on talking to the girls from her chemistry class. They were all pretty cool, and she found herself laughing and having a good time with them.

The party went on for hours, the music never seeming to fade or lose its energy. People came and went, some disappearing into the night with strangers, while others found comfort in the familiarity of their friends.

As the night wore on, Riley found herself growing more and more tired. She was starting to think about going home when Ellie suddenly appeared at her side. "Alright, Riley. Follow me." Ellie said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Riley followed Ellie down a hallway, her heart racing with anticipation and a hint of fear. They stopped in front of a closed door, and Ellie gestured to it. "In here."

She opened the door, revealing a dimly lit bedroom. Aria and two other girls Riley didn't recognize were already inside, sitting on the bed. As soon as Riley stepped inside, the door closed behind her, sealing them off from the rest of the party.

"So," Ellie began, "I've been wanting to introduce you to Lily for a while now. Lily, this is Riley. Riley, this is Lily." She gestured toward the girl sitting next to Aria.

Lily smiled shyly, her cheeks flushing a soft pink. "Hi, Riley," she said softly. Her voice was soft and musical, almost like a whisper.

“And this is Claire.” Ellie gestured toward the last girl in the room. Claire was tall and athletic, with long, wavy hair that fell over her shoulders. Her features were sharp and angular, but there was a softness in her eyes that belied her tough exterior. She smiled at Riley, revealing a mouthful of perfect white teeth.

Riley nodded, trying to hide her nervousness. "It's nice to meet you all," she said, forcing a smile.

Ellie moved closer to Riley, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "So, Lily here's been having a bit of a rough time. See, she's a freshman living in sophomore dorms just like you, and Claire..." Ellie gestured toward the tall girl with a mischievous smile. "Well, she's been making things pretty tough for Lily. You know, like Aria and I do with you sometimes."

Lily shifted uncomfortably on the bed, her eyes darting around the room. Claire offered her a reassuring pat on the shoulder, but it seemed more like a warning than anything else. Riley felt a pang of sympathy for the girl, realizing that they had more in common than she'd first thought.

"So," Ellie continued, her voice low and conspiratorial, "we thought it would be fun for you two to get to know each other better.”

Riley looked over at Lily, taking in her appearance. She had delicate features, with high cheekbones and large, expressive eyes that seemed to dart back and forth between them. Her hair was a strawberry blonde color, falling in soft waves around her shoulders. There was a shyness about her that was both endearing and heartbreaking.

“We are going to play a little game of truth or dare.” Ellie said, with a grin. “But there's a twist. Only Lily and you, Riley, will be taking the truths and dares from us.” She grinned wickedly.

“A few ground rules before we begin," Ellie explained. "First, you can't choose truth more than twice in a row. And second, you have to answer honestly and do any of the dares. Or else we'll make your life even more miserable than it already is," she added with a wink.

Lily nodded, her eyes wide with apprehension. "Okay..." she whispered.

“Then let’s begin, shall we?” Ellie said with a malicious glint in her eye. She turned to Riley. "Truth or dare, Riley?"
Emily

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/24)

Post by Emily »

What do you all think of this story so far?

Comments and feedback mean a lot to me and are what motivates me to continue it.
Darky

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/24)

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:58 am What do you all think of this story so far?

Comments and feedback mean a lot to me and are what motivates me to continue it.
Well it is good to see you try a different way to humiliate Riley. So I’m very curious about the outcome of this twisted game and if the three tormentors combine their twisted minds and make life difficult for Riley and Lily