Embarrassing ENF at High School

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
LVB99

Embarrassing ENF at High School

Post by LVB99 »

One of my first embarrassing situations of being exposed was during a school play at my high school. I grew up doing ballet from the time I was six and absolutely loved it. I became a principal dancer at my studio around the age of 14 and even instructed younger girls. During my Junior year, our school put on the play West Side Story and the Drama teacher asked if I could do a ballet scene with another girl. I chose my friend Lisa to do the scene with me who also danced at my studio. Lisa was a sophomore at my school, but we were both 15.
The first night of the play, we both did our ballet scene and then ran behind the curtains to do a quick change into our street clothes for the following parts. We had laid out our clothes on a chair and when we got to it, we found a teacher sitting on the chair, and on top of our clothes.
We were both used to getting changed in often public areas like the hallway at our studio or the backseat of my parents car, and though the occasional parent or someone's brother probably saw, there was usually a bunch of us talking with each other and not paying much attention to anyone watching. But this guy was sitting two feet away from us and I don't think he realized what we were about to do. Without a moment to spare, I pulled down my leotard, exposing my naked breasts. My first thought was to then grab my bra from somewhere beneath him, but fidgeting I instead lifted one leg to untie my ballet slipper. Lisa seemed more hesitant but soon followed doing the same. After I took off both slippers, I pulled down my tights leaving me completely naked in front of him. I reached for the only clothing I saw which was a pair of jeans, pulling them out from under him. I was too shocked to ask him to get up and I'm guessing so was he as he didn't try to move an inch. Pulling out more clothing, I realized everything so far was Lisa's clothes and she was already putting them on. It was at this point that Lisa noticed clothing on the floor behind him which was all of my clothes. After the Play, Lisa told me the teacher was her Science teacher, which is why she froze at first as I got undressed.
The second night of the Play, we grabbed a chair with arm rests and put tape across them to keep anyone from sitting in it. To our surprise, when we went behind the curtain to change, not only was her teacher back again, but there was another teacher with him. I still remember his name, Mr. Wilkins, because he taught Algebra II and he became my teacher during my senior year. At least this time, neither of them were sitting in our chair, but the other teacher obviously told Mr. Wilkins about what would happen as I saw a grin on his face when we got back there. To make matters worse, I pulled down my tights before untying my slippers and couldn't get them over them. I now had both legs of the tights pulled down over the slippers and ended up falling on my rear to try to get them off. Legs spread as I yanked on my pants legs, I'm sure they got a full view of everything. The crazy thing is the Drama teacher told us later that night that someone would be getting in trouble for looking at us, but she was talking about a boy who worked as a lighting tech. She never mentioned anything about the two male teachers!
CinnabarSunset

Re: Embarrassing ENF at High School

Post by CinnabarSunset »

We were both used to getting changed in often public areas like the hallway at our studio or the backseat of my parents car, and though the occasional parent or someone's brother probably saw, there was usually a bunch of us talking with each other and not paying much attention to anyone watching.
I may be feeling a little culture shock here, having never been involved in that type of performing art. Was the common attitude that changing was just something you all had to do, and you'd get it done on time, one way or another? So rather than meekly ask the teacher to leave, you just resolved to change right then and there anyway?

It's crazy to think that Lisa's science teacher watched her changing right in front of him, and that Mr. Wilkins became your teacher after having seen you undressed and spread open like that.

Did you feel at all indignant about having been brazenly watched like that? (And what of the lighting tech boy? Did you know anything about him watching you and Lisa?)
LVB99

Re: Embarrassing ENF at High School

Post by LVB99 »

As soon as Lisa and I went backstage, the next scene started immediately and we needed to quick change to join that group for the scene. As soon as we changed,we would slip in behind the others so no one would notice. Seeing as how we had very little time to change, we didn't have time to wait for someone to leave an area or anything. We were on a mission, so to speak to hurry up. Often, at our studio, we changed in the hallway because we only had a small bathroom and with anywhere from 20 to 40 girls there at any given time, there just wasn't enough space or time to change. That's why I often changed in the car on the way to the studio. Most of us girls were used to changing either there or at another location where the occasional family or spectator might catch it, so I would say we were kind of used to just doing it. Not saying however that made it okay for them to sit and watch us change naturally.
Lisa didn't really say much about her teacher other than it was weird and I wasn't (spread) open. Yes, my legs were apart, but I had a full bush back then. I never really thought much of it back then about Mr. Wilkins being my teacher and having seen me.
I'm fairly certain more than one tech saw us change in the back during plays and rehearsals. And it wasn't just us, but often other girls who were simply actors, also changed in the back a few times with tech's doing there thing. So I'm sure they got their fair share of seeing girls.