Naked swimming gets recorded

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Naked swimming gets recorded

Post by Freesub »

This is not a story of my own, but rather of one of my more distant cousins.
Basically, when he was 12, he went swimming with his sister and mother (who didn't swim) in a nearby river/canal . Being 12 years old, after he was done swimming his sister, his mother simply told him to take his shorts off and wash them out in the river and come out to land nude.
Since he wasn't that shy about being nude in front of his sister , he casually got out naked. But what he failed to notice was his sister was filming a video of him butt and balls naked :D :D

And much to his humiliation, the video was shared to all the family members. Even when I meet him today, I still like to play that video to embarass him :D
Freesub

Re: Naked swimming gets recorded

Post by Freesub »

By the way, I believe that video was briefly uploaded on YouTube by one of the naughty cousins, before they took it down. So someone here might have seen what I'm talking about! (Although the odds are super low)
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

And much to his humiliation, the video was shared to all the family members. Even when I meet him today, I still like to play that video to embarrass him :D
By all the family members, is that immediate family only or cousins, etc.? How far did his humiliation extend? :)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Skylar21 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:47 pm
By all the family members, is that immediate family only or cousins, etc.? How far did his humiliation extend? :)
How far did the humiliation extend?
My guess is it extended about half a foot, give or take an inch.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

And much to his humiliation, the video was shared to all the family members. Even when I meet him today, I still like to play that video to embarrass him :D
It went beyond just immediate family, to cousins etc., much to his chagrin.
Imagine meeting a cousin for the first time in years and the first thing they mention is they have seen the video of your naked dick and balls :D :D
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:46 pm
How far did the humiliation extend?
My guess is it extended about half a foot, give or take an inch.
I'm afraid you'll have to take several inches... He insists the river water was cold, but even so... T'was a bit too small for someone his age :D