The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2j - June 4th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2h - May 17th)

Post by student »

Karma is no lady!
perseus

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2h - May 17th)

Post by perseus »

Absolutely fantastic chapter! I just love how exposed Julie allowed herself to be once she gave in and "performed" for everyone! This year is getting more and more intense for Julie! I can't wait to see how the party goes for her and what else Katelyn might do!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2i

Post by superevil7 »

“There you are! I was starting to get worried you wouldn't get back in time! Did you enjoy your little bike ride, Julie?” Momma was waiting near the door to the garage, which came into the kitchen, for me, and our group of intrepid bike riders. Josh had helped me lose the protective equipment in the garage, so the only thing I was left wearing was my shoes again.

“Julie!” Aunt Eileen had arrived at the house sometime in the interim, too, and she rushed over to give me a big hug and a kiss! “Did you really go out just as you are right now, girl?” She pulled back, but kept her palms on the side of my cheeks, and stared me in the eyes.

“Well, um, I was wearing knee and elbow pads, and a bike helmet…” I explained, but my voice came out softly, as the shame of it all was still so raw.

“Oh, how deliciously cute!” Aunt Eileen cooed at me, and pinched one of my cheeks. “You must have looked adorable! Did she look adorable, boys?”

“Yes, ma'am!” Josh answered her, with a grin, and the other boys all nodded their heads.

“Here, mom, I got pictures!” Katelyn rushed over to her mom, holding up her phone! I was honestly surprised that the first thing out of her mouth was not to tattle on me for pulling her skirt down, but maybe she was turning over a new leaf? Her mom took her phone, and I couldn't help the blush on my cheeks growing, as she scrolled through the photos of me! “We ran into some of Julie's friends from school too, and they all wanted to get a picture with cute little Jezebel Julie!”

Aunt Eileen giggled. “Oh, that must have been quite the surprise for them! And look at how big this handsome boy is smiling, to be so close to such a beauty like Julia!... Jezebel Julie!?!” Her face switched to shock! It finally registered what her daughter had just called me!

“Well, it's, ummm…” Katelyn's face fell, as I could tell that she hadn't meant to call me that in front of her mom, or mine. “It was just a nickname one of the girls came up with for her, mom! I don't think they even knew what that word means!”

“Yeah, if by one of the girls, you mean you!” Josh said, and I don't know that I'd even seen Katelyn glare harder at anyone than at this moment with my big brother!

“Katelyn!! What did I tell you about making fun of your cousin when she's naked?!?” Now her mom was giving her an angry glare, and Katelyn was turning that sickly shade of white again.

“But mom!...” Katelyn stammered a few times, before she decided to go for broke! “She started it by pulling my skirt down in front of Uncle Markus! And she did it again when we were outside, in front of all the boys too! I've never been so humiliated in all my life!”

“Is that true, Julia!?” Momma had been checking on the turkey, but she came over and grabbed me by the collar bone, and started raining spanks on my already sore behind!

“Ah! Momma, please! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!” I couldn't hold still, and tried to get away from her spanking hand, but she had a firm grip on my shoulder, so we just ended up spinning around in a circle, me orbiting around her. All the while, she kept landing blow after blow on my bare behind!

It wasn't fair! I get spanked for taking down Katelyn's skirt, and yet, they expect me to be totally naked every year, without any reprieve! The boys had already seen my pussy, what's the big deal if they see Katelyn's too? It's not like they were all that different in the grand scheme of things! I bet, if you gave the boys a picture of each of our pussies, and told them to choose who's was who's, they wouldn't be able to tell! We are family, after all, so they're going to look pretty similar!

Katelyn, and the boys, all chuckled at the spectacle I had become. Even Aunt Eileen let out a few tiny giggles at me! I had become their amusement for the moment. Oh, who am I kidding? I was meant to be their amusement all day!

“I love the way Julie's boobies bounce up and down when she's getting a spanking!” I could hear Dewey commenting to Simon and my younger brother.

“I know, me too!” I could see Simon nodding as I made another rotation. It was true, the boys were all staring at my little chest as I went by, and another wave of shame hit me! I was in the middle of being punished, but apparently none of them had any sympathy for me. Instead, they were all just enjoying it! And, to pile on insult, they were even talking pleasure out of the way my boobies bounced while I was being spanked! This was so unfair!

“Did you guys notice that Julie's pussy is getting wet again, too?” Luke asked the group.

Mom grabbed my shoulders abruptly, and spun me around to face her! “Julia!” She looked down at my pussy, confirming what my cousin had just said. I was sniffling a little, and weeping softly, but otherwise I didn't make a move. I wouldn't dare! Now I was getting into trouble for something I couldn't control!?

Suddenly, momma burst into laughter! “Oh Julie!” She hugged me tight, still laughing at me. I wasn't sure what was going on. A moment ago, she was so pissed at me for pulling Katelyn's skirt down! “Julie, do you like getting spanked or something?” She gave me a side eyed smirk.

“What!? No!!!” I responded, abashedly and abruptly, at the idea. I promise you, I do not like being spanked!!! “Momma, this is totally unfair! You make me go naked every year! What's the big deal if the boys saw Katelyn's pussy?? It doesn't look any different from my own!”

“Oh, I see.” She turned her head to smirk at Aunt Eileen, and then turned back to me. She started rubbing my cheek softly. “It's totally fair, though, my little Julie jewel. You made a choice, a vow, a few years ago, and we're all going to make sure you're a girl of your word. Katelyn made no such promise, though. Now, everyone loves seeing you naked, Julie, so there's no reason to keep going on about how unfair it is. It might be unequal, but it's absolutely not unfair to hold you to the promise you made.”

I folded my arms and pouted, thinking it was still so unfair, but I let momma have the final word on the matter, at least for this year. It took me a moment to realize that my bottom should have been stinging a lot more than it was, for the amount of spanking she had just given me. Was momma going soft on me? This was the third spanking I had gotten today, fourth, if you count Katelyn's attempt. Was she taking mercy on me? I also had to consider that maybe her goal wasn't to blister my behind, but instead to make a big spectacle out of me, and embarrass me further in front of everyone! Either way, I did feel thankful towards her for not going full bore.

“Now Julie, I feel that you need to make this up to your cousin, so I'm going to let her pick out what kind of punishment you should receive for pulling down her skirt in public.” Momma explained.

I was aghast! “But momma! You can't let Katelyn punish me! Why she'll!... She'll!...” I didn't know what she would do, but I could certainly tell you that it wouldn't be good! Katelyn was already hell-bent on humiliating me as much as possible! She didn't need any more authority over me!

“Oh, don't fret, Julie.” Momma started patting me on my blonde head. “There will be a couple of provisos to your punishment. One, she can't take you outside again. I'm worried about all that bare, beautiful skin of yours burning in the sun if you spend too much time out there.” There she was again, reminding me that I'm naked! “And two, no spanking. After the one I just gave you, I'm sure your cute little bare bottom could use a break.” She winked at me, and I just blushed. Why did she have to call it cute and little, especially in front of the boys!?

“It really is a cute one, Mrs. McNulty!” Simon, of all people, said! He and the other boys were all positioned behind me, still in the doorway, where they had come in, and they all had a perfect view of my tight little ass! I could only cringe and blush, as I knew they were all staring at it now!

Momma just giggled at him, before continuing. “Katelyn, any ideas?”

Katelyn just stood there thinking for a moment, before her eyes lit up. “Oh, I know!” She rushed over and cupped her hands around momma's ear, and whispered to her. I couldn't make out what she was saying at all.

Momma seemed pleased with her idea, though. “Oh, Katelyn, that's great! That's just perfect!” She said, while my wicked witch of an older cousin whispered her ideas. Momma turned to look at her with a smile once she was through. “Katelyn, that's the perfect punishment for a girl that wants to bare her cousin's pussy to others!” She exclaimed.

And so, that is how I found myself tied up again for the second time in one day! Katelyn's idea had been the most wicked thing I had ever heard! They looped the rope around the banister of the stairs about halfway up, and then tied my hands above my head! I was made to clasp my palms together, so that my arms came to a point above my head. Then they used more rope to secure my feet wide! I was almost split to the point where I was doing the splits! My little pussy was spread halfway open in this position too, and I was able to hide nothing, with my arms secured above my head! They then took the time to wrap garland and lights around me, making sure not to cover up my nipples or my pussy from view. They had turned me into a Christmas tree!!!

Katelyn stood back, admiring her handy work. In fact, everyone was there, admiring me, the boys, momma, Aunt Eileen, and even Daddy had joined them to help. “I still think it's missing something…” Katelyn was saying, and I couldn't help feeling fuming mad about the pleased smirk on her face! Once again, she had gotten the best of me! I was going to have to stay like this for the majority of the party! I just knew it! “Oh, I know!” Katelyn rushed over to the box of decorations, and pulled out the tree topper, a Christmas star. Then she came over and shoved the stem on the bottom of it in between my hands. “There! Can't have a proper Christmas tree without a star on top, can we?”

“This is worse than humiliating!” I complained, blowing a strand of hair out of my face that had fallen down on it. The strand just ended up falling right back down, and I couldn't help feeling frustrated that I couldn't even do anything about that!

Katelyn giggled evilly at me, in fact, they all did! “Come now. It's not so bad…” She tucked the strand of hair behind my ear, but I was so annoyed with her, that even a very simple touch from her was bothering me! “You did knock over the Christmas tree earlier. At least this way, we have one.”

I was getting so frustrated that I started pulling on my bonds! I ended up dropping the star to the floor, but thankfully this one was made of softer plastic. It just bounced once, but didn't break.

Katelyn picked it up, grinning from ear to ear at me. She spoke as she put it back in between my hands. “That was your one and only freebie! Every time you drop the star from here on out, you'll spend another hour as our cute naked little Christmas tree.”

I gasped hard. “You can't be serious!”

“Oh, she is. You'll only be like this for an hour, though, as long as you don't drop the star again.” Momma answered, looking just about as pleased as Katelyn. “Guests should start arriving any minute! You're going to make one hell of an impression on them, Julie!” She winked at me again, and scanned my body up and down, paying close attention to my spread pussy lips! “Oh, Mark, get the camera! We need to get a picture of Julie looking cute as this!”

“Yes dear!” Daddy said jovially, returning in a moment to snap more photos of me! I thought the pictures were through today!

“Daddy!... Daddy!...” I whined at him, squirming harder than I had ever squirmed before! The bonds didn't budge an inch though, and I was trapped in this position, totally exposed to his camera! I felt totally humiliated, and on the brink of a breakdown!

“Sorry, little lady, but you're just too cute at the moment! The camera loves you!” Daddy said, snapping photo after photo of me in this humiliating predicament, and I was worried he might never stop! Throughout all my wriggling, I was at least able to keep holding the star. I could take solace in the fact that I would be untied and free to roam the party in one hour, as long as I didn't drop the star. I was worried that Katelyn was conspiring with her brother to make me do just that at the moment, as I noticed them whispering to one another.

“Momma, look! Julie's little pussy is getting very wet again!” Toby pointed excitedly, and I felt like I could have just died! “Just like when she played with it in front of us and her classmates!”

“Toby!” I wouldn't call the noise I made a complaint, so much as a squeal! I didn’t want anyone else knowing that, especially my parents!

Everyone giggled at me, while I just cringed internally. “Seems like somebody's starting to really enjoy and get into her naked picture days!” Momma sauntered up to me, with a knowing smile plastered on her face. She leaned closer, so that only I could hear her. “Maybe you'd like to put on a repeat performance for our guests before they go home tonight?”

I shook my head rapidly. “Oh no, momma, please no!...” I begged, but I could tell that she had already made up her mind.

“Oh, come now, Julie. I can tell that you're going to need it.” She eyed my wet pussy, before smiling back up at me. “Come on, do it for momma. I've never seen you play with your pussy before.”

I blushed hard at her. The way she was talking was soothing and comforting, and a part of me wanted to please her. I nodded. “Ok, momma…” I couldn't believe I had just agreed to play with myself in front of all of our guests later! All my cousins, aunts and uncles! They were all going to watch me touch my horny little pussy tonight! What did I just agree to?!?!

I didn't get much time to consider, as the doorbell went off, and our first guests arrived!
Hooked6

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2i - May 22nd)

Post by Hooked6 »

I just loved the Christmas tree idea. How clever!! I can just see Julie standing there next to the staircase, tied up and decorated and holding the star in its precarious perch between her fingers. Such a nice touch.

Another great chapter.

Hooked6
superevil7

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day

Post by superevil7 »

Hooked6 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:38 am I just loved the Christmas tree idea. How clever!! I can just see Julie standing there next to the staircase, tied up and decorated and holding the star in its precarious perch between her fingers. Such a nice touch.

Another great chapter.

Hooked6
Thank you, but I have to give neverdoubted the credit for the idea:
neverdoubted wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:32 pm I even had a dream about Julie being turned into the family Christmas tree for the picture one year, complete with a string of lights and little bells on her...well, you get the idea. It was their year to host the Christmas dinner, and she remained stuck on a pole holding up a star while her extended family came to visit. :lol:
It's a really wonderful idea though! :mrgreen:
student

Post by student »

At least Julia didn't become a singing tea pot. "I'm a little tea pot, short and stout."

Trees are silent.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

student wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:50 pm At least Julia didn't become a singing tea pot. "I'm a little tea pot, short and stout."

Trees are silent.
Are you telling me that you'd rather not see cute little naked Julie dancing and singing?
student

Post by student »

That is an evil idea, Superevil7! :twisted:
perseus

Post by perseus »

This chapter was absolutely incredible! This may have been my favorite chapter of the story so far! The image of Julie tied up as the Christmas tree is so good! I love how exposed Julie is now. I cannot wait till the next chapter! So so good! :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2j

Post by superevil7 »

It was the twins, Mitsy and Bitsy, along with their parents, and the girls came barreling towards me as soon as they spotted me! “Oh, Julie, you look so pretty!” One of them said,

And the other continued, “You look just like a Christmas tree! So beautiful!!!”

“Yup, that's the idea!” Katelyn giggled at their enthusiastic compliments for me. I, on the other hand, was just wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me whole! I didn't want to be the center of attention anymore, and have everyone ogling my naked body, but I had at least another hour of this to go, assuming I didn't end up dropping the star. Plus, I'd still have to attend the party in my birthday suit, and put on a show for everyone at the end and masturbate for our guests! Why the hell did I agree to that?!

While I was contemplating that, Katelyn was explaining to the girls how she had shaved me earlier, but I didn't catch everything she was saying. “Go ahead, girls, give her pussy a feel, and tell me that's not the smoothest skin you've ever felt!”

“Katelyn! Please don't use such language in front of my young daughters!” Their mom, our aunt, came over and gave Katelyn a nasty scowl.

“What did I do?” Katelyn whined, confused more than anything.

“Call it a nice word like kitty, or her little who-ha!”

“Anna, Julie asked us to start calling it her pussy just this morning.” Mom explained to her. “I think she finds it more grown up sounding.”

“Oh, well…” Aunt Anna came over to me, and stared down at my naked pussy. Then she looked me up and down a couple of times, with almost a sneer on her lips. “Well, she has matured quite a bit since last year. If the girl prefers that we call it her pussy, then I think we ought to oblige her.” I couldn't help but feel like I was being scrutinized by her. Aunt Anna always had an air of being stuck up.

Her husband just came over and looked me up and down a few times, and smiled at me, before going over to daddy. “So, when do we eat, Markus?”

“That's Dana's department!” Daddy laughed heartily.

“In about two to three hours, and no sooner!” Momma sounded like she was scolding them, but then giggled.

“Come on! Let's go sit down.” Daddy said, leading the adults away. Now, I was suddenly nervous, as I was left with just the kids, and unable to defend myself with my arms and legs tied!

With the adults out of the room, Katelyn resumed her plan from earlier, only a lot more brazen! “Go ahead and feel her pussy. I know you both want to!”

My little cousin's hand reached out cautiously, and I could feel it make contact with my sensitive private! Then her palm started sliding up and down my slit! “Wow, that's the smoothest ‘gina I've ever felt!”

“Do you really like it? I did it myself!” Katelyn beamed at her with pride.

“Please Misty!” I heard myself saying. My hips were starting to swivel from side to side. It was really the only part of my body that I could move, with the rest of me tied up so tightly! All my hip swiveling was doing, was exacerbating the tremendous feeling of pleasure I was getting from her hand! If this kept up, I was going to cum in no time, and by my little cousin's hand no less!

She giggled at me. “I'm Bitsy, not Misty!”

“Come on, it's my turn!” The one who must have been Misty gave her sister a little push to the side, and her hand replaced her sister's on my already, once again, leaking pussy! “Have you rubbed her bump yet?”

“No! I was just getting to that!” Bitsy gave an annoyed glare at her sister, but she didn't notice, since she was too busy pawing at my bare, smooth slit!

“Here, I'll hold her open for you, and you can rub it for her.” I could feel her fingers pulling my already parted lips open fully!

“Hey!” I complained, trying to wiggle them off me with just my hips. It wasn't very effective, though.

Katelyn was cackling again. “What do you girls know about that?”

Bitsy turned around, with her hands on her hips. “Mitsy and I do it for each other every night before bed. We don't really sleep well unless we do…” I could see the looks of amusement and intrigue on the boys faces, as they heard the girl admit that she and her twin masturbated each other every night! Bitsy must have noticed the looks on their faces too, as she turned back around with a great big shudder, and her face had turned about as red as I'd ever seen mine get about being naked!

Mitsy just kept going, as her eyes had never left me. “Now, don't worry, Julie. What we're going to do feels really good! After we do this to you, you're going to want to do this before bed every night, too!”

“What!? Do you think I've never touched myself before!?” I blurted out, without thinking, and then suddenly, I knew just how Bitsy was feeling! I could hear the boys chuckling at me, as they learned this secret about me too! I didn't dare look up at them, choosing to instead stare down at the wooden floor below me in shame. I couldn't believe I had just told everyone that I touch myself for pleasure! I could hear Katelyn laughing like a hyena too! I did peek up enough to see her bent over at the waist in hysterics!

“I don't know what you're laughing so hard about.” Luke smirked at his sister. “Did you forget about the time I caught you with the hand held shower head?” Katelyn immediately turned white, with a glare for her brother.

Josh, being the reasonable one, decided to speak up. “So, you girls all masturbate. So what? It's a normal, natural thing to do. I think it's big of you all to admit it. Everyone always believes it's just something boys do, and girls are always way too shy or stuck up to admit that they do it too. I'm proud of you girls for finally admitting the truth. Girls masturbate just as much as boys.”

“Now, wait just a minute!” Katelyn marched up to Josh with a sneer. “Just because my brother saw me doing that one time, does not mean that I do it as much as you!”

Josh chuckled at her, not intimidated by her anger at all. “Katelyn, it's ok. You've got a nice pussy that looks very fun to play with.” He winked at her, and I could see her stewing with fury. “Maybe you'd even like to take it out again for us, and show us all how you like to touch it.” I could see the smugness of my big brother growing, as he just folded his arms nonchalantly at her.

“Ooooh!! Josh McNulty! Pigs will fly before you ever see me doing anything like that in front of you!” Katelyn declared, folding her arms right back at him.

“Oh, come on, Katelyn, don't be shy now! You certainly weren't shy about bending over to show it to us earlier!” Josh took hold of her skirt and pulled it halfway up, before Katelyn slapped his hand away!

“Josh, can you please come help your mother with something!” Daddy called from the other room.

“Sure thing, dad!” Josh yelled back, before turning to Katelyn again. “We'll continue this later.” and he gave her another wink before leaving the room.

With my big brother and protector out of the room, Katelyn turned toward me with a wicked frown. “Well, girls, aren't you going to rub her clit?” She was obviously going to take all her furry at my brother out on me!

“Clit?” Mitsy or Bitsy asked. I had forgotten which was which in the interim.

Katelyn sneered with frustration. “The bump at the top of her pussy!”

“Oh yeah!” Both twins reached down now, one to hold me open, and one to rub my clit!

“Oh, no! Please! Please don't!!” I begged, but they weren't listening to me. I was their little tied up toy to play with, and I wasn't going anywhere! “No!!! So sensitive!!!” I gasped loudly, as her finger started rubbing directly on my ultra sensitive clit! I could hardly take it! My clit is almost too sensitive when touched directly! “Oh God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” I could hardly breathe, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head! My hips were wriggling like crazy! The pleasure felt so intense, that I started choking and coughing! “Oh!”-cough! “Fu…!”-cough! “Please!”-cough!

Before I knew it, I was seeing stars! In particular, one big star, as it fell on top of my head, and then to the floor in front of me! This orgasm was so intense, that I might have even blacked out for a moment! Or maybe that was the star hitting me in the head. Whichever has caused it, I was lost to the world for the time being, and really can't tell you what happened in between.

I came to, now face to face with my cousin Brian. The group of onlookers had grown since I had passed out. His hand was down in between my legs, and I gasped as his fingers brushed up against my overly sensitive clit! “Wow, you're right! That is smooth!” He said, and I followed his gaze to see he was looking back at Katelyn.

“Oh good, she's waking up!” Katelyn said, looking at me. She had the tree star in her hands, and she moved closer, to place it back in between my fingers. “Now, don't drop this again, or it's another hour for you.” She giggled and winked at me, before taking the opportunity to give my clit a couple quick strokes too.

“Wha–mmmmm!” I replied, still groggy. My vision was half blurry as I scanned the crowd watching me. Along with Brian, Hannah was here now, along with the twin's older brother, Zachary. He must have come separately from them and his parents for some reason. A few of my other aunts and uncles were seated around the perimeter of the living room, just watching the spectacle that was me! Apparently they found nothing wrong with my older cousin inviting everyone to give my pussy a feel!

Brian had been replaced by Katelyn, who was now replaced by Hannah. She used both of her hands to start rubbing each of my outer lips with her fingertips, which was making me squirm around uncontrollably all over again! “I don't know. It might just feel smooth on the count of how wet it is. Julie sure does get excited in situations like this!” She teased, bringing her fingertips together on every upstroke in order to rub my clit in between my pussy lips! It felt so good, and yet I felt so ashamed! To be called out about how horny I get, and to be unable to do anything to stop them as they stroked my extremely sensitive privates! I was totally at their mercy!

“Please Hannah!” I tried to plead with her. “Please don't make me drop the star again!” I thought she was stopping, as she moved her hands away, but she was only moving them up to play with my pretty pink nipples! “Oooooh! Please!” I whined, as my nipples felt almost as sensitive as my clit at the moment, and like they were almost connected directly! I kept humping my hips, even without the direct stimulation, because the feeling was almost as good and just as intense! “I don't think I can do another hour on top of this!”

She smirked at me, knowing that I was at her total mercy. “Come on, Julie, you love it!” She looked down at my pussy, which was leaking more than I'd ever seen at this point, before smiling back up at me.

“I do not!” I gasped with outrage at her, even as my hips tried their best to grind into her. I couldn't help it, though! When I get this horny, I can't control myself! They can't use that against me! That's not fair!!

She giggled at me, and put one of her fingers against my lips. I could taste my own juices on her finger! “Hush now, Julie. I know you do!” She turned to Brian, and said, “Julie would really love it if you played with her clit some more. Do you think you can help her out, cuz?”

“Me?” Brian said with surprise, but then started grinning. He stepped forward eagerly, taking up the position next to Hannah. “Do you really want me to, Julie?”

Hannah had gone back to strumming my nipples, so I was having a hard time even speaking! I was rocking my hips back and forth, and deep inside I was desperate to get off again, but the humiliation of my cousins getting me off in front of everybody was making me want to say no! The only thing that prevented me from saying that, was the hopeful look on his face. He seemed so happy and eager to touch me, that I just couldn't say no to him. “Alright, you can! But please don't let me drop the star!”

Brian started massaging my pussy, just like Hannah had been doing just a bit ago. Apparently, he had been paying attention! On every upstroke, he'd bring my pussy lips together at the top, trapping my clit in between, and alternate rubbing up and down on it with either hand a few times! I'd never used this technique on myself before, but I was coming to find out that it was very pleasant and exciting! It did get around the oversensitivity I felt when my clit was touched directly, and I was thankful for that. I'd come to learn later that this was Hannah's preferred way of doing it to herself.

Speaking of Hannah, she was expertly teasing my nipples with her soft and pleasant fingertips! I could not have felt more in heaven if I had tried. I was at the point of no longer worrying about who was watching me, and just focusing on the pleasure. As I rolled up to the crescendo of my orgasm, I was able to anticipate it this time. Unlike the last one, this one felt like wave after wave of pleasure was rolling out from my clit and nipples, and throughout the rest of my body. Since I was able to anticipate it coming this time, I was even able to grab a hold of the stem of the star in my fist, and keep it there throughout my entire orgasm. Everyone clapped and cheered as I came, all but Katelyn, who crossed her arms and glared at me. I could tell she was upset that I had managed to hang on to the star this time.

As soon as I caught my breath, I looked up at everyone and blushed. I had never received a round of applause for orgasming before, and I didn't know how to react! Especially knowing that most of them clapping were my extended family!

After that, I was left alone for the most part. A few more guests arrived, and gave my smooth pussy a quick feel at Katelyn's request, but they were all older, so didn't linger long. Otherwise, the guests would just stop and stare at me every once in a while, and more often than not, give me a smile. I couldn't help smiling back.

There was a clock on the wall, the one opposite to where I was tied up, and I could see the hour ticking away. It was around 15 minutes to the end of my time as our makeshift Christmas tree, that I was able to hear Katelyn's name being called to the kitchen. I was curious what this could be about, but I wouldn't have to wait for long to find out.

After a few minutes, Katelyn came back out of the kitchen, sulking, and she was followed by a few people I hadn't seen in a while. Momma and daddy were right behind her, along with my big brother Josh, Luke, and Aunt Eileen too. “Julie, whose idea was it for you to go bike riding today?” My aunt asked me, while momma started undoing the ropes.

“Umm, it was cousin Luke's.” I told her. Katelyn made a gesture like ‘I told you so’ but I could tell that Aunt Eileen was looking for more from me. “But I think it was Katelyn's idea at first, and she told him to say it.”

“See, even Julie knows!” Luke said, looking vindicated.

“Mom, don't believe them! They're all against me!” Katelyn pouted.

“And whose idea was it for the boys to bathe you?” Momma asked. She had finally gotten my ankles undone, and I was free!

I stretched out a little, finding my limbs very sore from being held in the same position for two hours! “That was Katelyn's idea too!” I said, with a glare for her this time.

“And who came up with the name, Jezebel Julie?” Aunt Eileen demanded to know.

“Katelyn, of course! She wanted to humiliate me in front of the boy I liked!” I started explaining everything, pouring my guts out to her and everybody else. Finally, they were all going to listen! I went on a rant, explaining each and everything my wicked older cousin had done to humiliate me on this day! “And yeah, I pulled Katelyn's skirt down, but I'd do it again! She deserves it for how mean she's been to me!”

“And you feel like that is a fair punishment?” Aunt Eileen asked me.

I nodded at her vigorously. “Yeah! She likes to humiliate me naked so much, the least she can do is be made to show off her pussy too!”

Momma smiled at me. “Well, go ahead. Pull down her skirt then.” I was a little taken aback by her suggestion, and looked at her funny. “Go ahead. You said she deserves it.” I looked over at Katelyn, who was giving me a very pleading look. I could see that she didn't want me to do it, but she must have been told not to stop me if I did. Finally, the shoe was on the other foot, so to speak, and I wasn't going to miss my chance to get back at her! Not after the way she had humiliated me in front of my classmates, especially my ex crush, Peter Michaels! I didn't hesitate any longer, slowly pulling her skirt down her waist, and her legs, until it was free to fall down to her ankles! I looked back towards momma, with a big smile on my face. “Don't forget her panties, dear Julie.” Momma winked at me.

I turned back around, relishing the look of embarrassment on my wicked older cousin's face. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. “Please, Julie…” she begged, whispering to me, as I got close enough to take hold of the waistband of her panties. “You don't have to do this. They said it was up to you however you want to punish me. Please, I'm so much older than you. It's way more humiliating for me to have my pussy bare than it is for you…” If she was trying to get me to let her off the hook, she was using the wrong tactic! More humiliating for her, my butt! I think she could tell that she had angered me with her attempt at pleading. “Please, Julie, I'm sorry! But you can't do this to me! Not in front of the whole family!”

“Oh, can't I?” I gave her as wicked of a grin as I could make, and started to slowly lower her panties! I was going to savor every moment of this for as long as I could.

She was already starting to squirm. “No Julie! Please! Please!” She cried, and tears started slipping from her eyes. Her panties gave way as they slipped over her rump, and soon joined her skirt at the top of her feet. “No-hoooo!” She squealed, bawling and hiccuping at being bared!

“Oh, stop your blubbering! It's not like, nobody here has never seen your pussy before!” I scolded her, feeling like I was in the superior position, even if I was totally naked, while she still had her blouse on. “Why, the way you're going on and on, Katelyn!”

“I can't help it!” She exclaimed back, still shaking and crying as hard as ever.

“Julia, do you think that's enough, or do you think Katelyn deserves more?” Aunt Eileen asked, giving me a wink of her own. “As I understand it, Katelyn attempted to spank your bare bottom today, too.” She was using a teasing tone as she talked, and I couldn't help blushing and feeling mad at my oldest cousin for what she had tried to do to me!

“It's definitely not enough! I think she should have to get completely naked too, just like me!” I declared at Katelyn, with my hands on my hips. Everyone let out a cheer at my declaration, all but Katelyn, who's tears just started flowing even harder.

“But that's not fair!!!” She blubbered, as I started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She tried to push my hand away, but Aunt Eileen gave her an angry scold, and I just continued. With her blouse open, I pushed it off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Her bra encased boobs were now the only part of her that she had left that was covered.

“I wonder if these have grown any since last year.” I teased her, moving behind her to pop her bra open. She made a shudder as I did. “Anyone want to take bets?” I squealed with laughter, knowing that my cousin was especially touchy about her small size up top. If there was any justice, I'd be bigger than her this year, and have free rein to tease her about that forever!

“No way, she's bigger than last year! She's already 16, and aren't girls usually done growing by then?” Big brother gave her a grin, knowing how to hurt her to her very core. I was just glad he was on my side. “What do you say, Luke? Want to take that bet?”

Luke started chuckling at him. “It wouldn't be fair. I've seen them since last year!”

“Luke! You promised me you wouldn't say anything!” Katelyn gasped loudly at her brother, and I could see the sides of her cheeks turning very red! Whatever he had promised not to tell must have been very humiliating!

“Oh, now Katelyn, we're with family.” Her mother said.

“They're not family!” Katelyn pointed out Simon and Dewey, who I was also surprised to see were still here. I would have thought they'd have gone home by now, but then I thought about it a little harder. They were never going to leave as long as I was naked, not until they had to. Now they were getting the chance to see my older cousin naked too! What insensitive would ever make them want to leave at this point? I didn't feel all that bad about them being here, though. If they were going to look at me naked all day, then they should get to see Katelyn naked as well!

“Oh, they don't mind. Do you, boys?” The boys just shook their heads' no at Aunt Eileen. I'm sure they'd say anything in order to make sure they got to stay. “See, Katelyn.” She turned to the rest of the group and explained. “Since last year, whenever Katelyn is acting up, I've been punishing her by pinning her top up and keeping her breasts exposed. Sometimes it's just for a few minutes, and sometimes it's been for hours. But she's been so much more well-behaved since I started doing it.”

“Even in front of her brother?” Aunt Anna asked.

“Especially in front of her brother! Why, I don't think it would work as well if Luke wasn't there to look at Katelyn's breasts.”

“Hannah, come over here.” I didn't pay much attention to what was going on in the other corner of the room, but heard her mom calling her over. I still had all my focus on Katelyn.

It was only when Hannah let out with an exasperated yell, that I started paying attention to her! “Mom, what are you doing!???” She squealed, as her mom pulled up her top and her bra past her nipples! Being a year older than me, at 14, she had grown some pretty impressive sized breasts, if I do say so myself!

Her mom pulled a safety pin out of her purse, and pinned the girl's shirt and bra to itself, under her chin, leaving her ample 14-year-old bosom completely exposed! “I heard you teasing Julia earlier, too!” Hannah tried to cover up her bare nipples and boobs, but her mom slapped her hands until she moved them out of the way. “Don't you dare cover them up again, or I'll have you tied up like Julia was earlier!” That gave me an idea.

“Yes, mom…” she said, still mostly having her back to us.

“Go over there and show your cousins your boobies, especially Julia!”

Hannah turned, wriggling with shame, as she could see that we were all watching her. With an embarrassed sigh, she came closer, holding her hands behind her back. I knew exactly how she felt. I'd used that trick of holding my hands behind my back in order to curb the temptation of covering up my shame, too. She stood close to Katelyn and me, letting all of our cousins, mainly our male cousins, get their first look at her breasts. I would find out later that this was the first time anyone had ever seen them. She was an only child, so she at least didn't have to live through the shame of having her brother see her boobs.

Speaking of brothers, Katelyn's brother had a comment that would embarrass both girls. “Nice, Hannah! Those are definitely bigger than Katelyn's!”

“Shut up, Luke!!” Katelyn stared daggers through her brother. No longer was she crying, apparently all cried out at the moment.

“Katelyn, don't!” Her mother reprimanded her.

“But!...”

“Katelyn!!” Her mom repeated, and she just hung her head.

“Hannah, thank your cousin for the nice compliment about your boobs!” Now her mother was scolding her! I sure was glad to no longer be the one in the cross-hairs, even if I was still totally naked.

“Thank you for the nice compliment about my boobs, Luke…” Hannah was turning an entire new shade of red I'd never seen before, as she looked right at cousin Luke with her chest sticking out and bare for him! I don't know if her mom had meant for her to actually use the word boobs, but I guess Hannah wasn't going to take any chances.

“Do you guys still want to see Katelyn's boobs?” I asked playfully, getting everyone's attention again. I wiggled her bra back and forth in front of her soon-to-be bare breasts in a teasing manner. I could tell it was making Katelyn squirm! Everyone, the boys and the men especially, all seemed to nod eagerly at me. I guess since Katelyn was older, it was more interesting for them to see her naked. Whatever the reason, who was I to deny them that pleasure? Letting go of one hand, I pulled Katelyn's bra in one direction with a big flourish, baring her little boobies to the anticipating group. “Ta-da!” I sang, unable to resist taking my own peak over her shoulders to get a look at the breasts I had just bared too! Boobies were more like it! They were still the little, tiny pointers that I had seen last year! I don't think they had grown at all! My wicked older cousin did have smaller boobies than me now! “Yes!” I started laughing and giggling at her like crazy! “Look everyone! They're so small! They're so tiny! They're so little!”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Katelyn complained, stomping her feet like a spoiled child. I could tell that out of everything, this was Katelyn's biggest shame.

“Gosh, Katelyn, I can't help it if your boobies are smaller than mine.” I smirked at her, moving up beside her, with my hands on my hips, in order to show everyone that it was the truth. Now us three bared girls were standing side by side, Hannah on one end, me on the other, and Katelyn in the middle. I could tell that all eyes in the room were making comparisons of our unequally grown chests. Hannah's were the biggest, by far, round and plump, with large areolas, but tiny little nipples that pointed out. They looked to be a C cup already, or maybe even a D cup! Mine were the next biggest, but nowhere near as big as hers. They were A cups, both perky and round. My areolas were much smaller though, which I preferred, thankfully. And my nipples were much longer and fuller than hers, too. They always came to prominent points. My older cousin, despite being the oldest, had the smallest breasts. If you saw them, you might mistake them for a girl who had just started puberty! They were cone-shaped, and very pointy, mostly from the fact that her areolas were totally puffy and sticking out! Her nipples played right into that cone, contouring along with the shape!

“Well, Julie, do you think that's enough punishment for your cousin's actions today, or do you think she deserves more?” Aunt Eileen spoke up finally.

“Oh, I'm just getting started with her.” I smiled mischievously at my cousin, while all she had left to do was to scowl at me, and squirm with unwanted anticipation for what I was going to do to her next!