A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by drew »

BEN

As before, my “adventures” with Bailey didn’t necessarily get old, but I couldn’t fight the urge to escalate. While the shower ran, I planned a surprise for her. Once I heard the cabinets opening and closing and my dick was nice and hard, I pulled my pants and boxers down.

My sister walked out with her torpedo titties and her smooth vagina on show and I stood there with my exposed cock standing straight up as I stroked away!

“BEN!” Bailey boomed when she saw me. As I hoped, I saw her eyes linger below my waist before darting back up.

Most my body is nothing to brag about. Skinny – yet, somehow flabby - acne-ridden, and pale. But I think my dick is above average, and I wanted my sis to get a look.

“NO!” She spat, rushing her hands to cover her crotch and tits. But I noticed she didn’t run to hide. “Ben, NO! We are NOT doing this!” She stole another look as I continued to jerk my cock. Her puffy nipple spilled out on the side where only her arm was the coverage. “Put it away NOW, or I’m not doing this anymore.”

Not wanting that to happen, I slid my boxers up, forming a tent. “Okay, there,” I said. Bailey stood there, still covering. “Proceed!” I motioned.
She rolled her eyes with disgust before dropping her hands and giving me more priceless looks at her bits. She continued her walk, and I couldn’t help myself.

“TA DAAAA!!!!” I sprung my penis back out into view and began furiously rubbing it.

“OHMYGOD!” Bailey hissed and fired both hands back over her vag. She knew that was my weak spot. But seeing her bare cans and her gaze again finding my dick was still enough to push me over the edge. My jizz flooded the floor in front of me – inches from my sister’s toes.

She screamed in shock and jumped backward to avoid my semen. Her boobies sprung all over the top of her chest and her hands went up in the air – more pussy shots!!!

“JESUS CHRIST YOU’RE A FREAK!!!” Bailey cursed, and continued to stand there completely naked and uncovered, looking down at my splooge with revulsion.

I didn’t care, and my pupils dilated to focus on her WOW-inducing slit. My cock began to refill with blood. Bailey noticed, and both hands again cupped her coochie as she tip-toed around the messy floor to get to her room. When she turned the corner, I got to see her bare butt flexing nicely before she slammed her door and locked it.

The next few times I caught Bailey after a shower I knew I had to earn back her trust.

She peaked her head out into the hallway and spotted me.

“I’m not doing this anymore Ben! Go AWAY!”

“I’m sitting in my room, okay? I promise I’ll just sit here,” I pleaded.

“NO!”

“Well, I’m not leaving. I’m allowed to be in my room!”

“Grrrrr! You are SO ANNOYING!!!”

“Put a towel on if you don’t want me to see,” I said.

“Uggggghhhh!” She scoffed. “DON’T…LOOK!”

I chuckled. “Seriously?”

“Covered is all you get today. But if you come in my room, you’re never getting anything again. EVER!”

“Fine…” I sighed.

Bailey walked out into the hallway with her fingers splayed over her vagina and her arm draped across her boobs. There was a time I would’ve been ecstatic over this view but not anymore. I had to “suffer” through a few more covered walks before she finally gave in.

“Can I just PLEASE see real quick today!” I begged, 3 covered walks later.

Bailey remained quiet. After roughly 30 seconds, she walked out into the hallway, scowling at me with her two middle fingers held up high – her boobs and pussy on display!!! Whew! I was back!
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

This is getting really good!
I wonder if Ben can convince Bailey to stay nude in front of him anytime they are alone. That would certainly make things very interesting, as he could grab a squeeze of her cans anytime! :D
Regardless, I can't wait for more.
KnightMan

Post by KnightMan »

WOW this is good. I couldn't stop reading long enough to comment until I got to the end. This story is so good. I know eventually Ben will get his and I can't wait to see it happen.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

If I could, I would give the last chapter 2 thumbs up!!
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Things are really getting interesting now! Wonder when Bailey will realise that it was ben who shared the photo...
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

I'm so excited for the next update. I hope you do more between Ben and Bailey for this months grounding than you did for the last.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

CursedSavinkov wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:15 pm Things are really getting interesting now! Wonder when Bailey will realise that it was ben who shared the photo...
I hope she doesn't realise at all, I hope he gets away with it.

Mainly because this story represents the fantasy of millions of boys who want to see a girl they know naked, but know they will get in trouble for it. So a boy getting away with it is what makes this story great.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

Freesub wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:18 am
CursedSavinkov wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:15 pm Things are really getting interesting now! Wonder when Bailey will realise that it was ben who shared the photo...
I hope she doesn't realise at all, I hope he gets away with it.

Mainly because this story represents the fantasy of millions of boys who want to see a girl they know naked, but know they will get in trouble for it. So a boy getting away with it is what makes this story great.
The only way I see Drew writing Ben getting away with it is if he rats out the twatarazzi and throws them under the bus. I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure the topless photo was the only thing he uploaded to their discord. He’s got a clean slate and his sister has a blatant soft spot for him seeing how she’s never told on him, so it’d be reasonable to believe he’d be able to convince her he wasn’t a participant in it. Any other routes I can think of leads to either Ben or Craig getting thoroughly screwed, and they are two of the only three characters with their own PoV’s so I don’t think they’re gonna get a bad ending like that. At least I wouldn’t want them to get a bad ending like that… Craig deserves justice and happiness!
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Any updates?
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Here I was getting.my hopes up, and it was just a casual bump😢