Naked Ambition

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Beckster89

Re: Naked Ambition

Post by Beckster89 »

"Okay Sophie, I'd probably better get you back to the others before they get suspicious. But don't tell them about any of this okay? This is going to be our little secret"

"Why, you've already signed me up to hard mode on Naked Ambition, what else can you do? Besides, Mel needs to know what an absolute creep you are"

"There is plenty I can do, actually" Charlie smiled "Only I have access to your account since I set it up, chose the password and activated two step verification on your phone. Only I can tell you where your percentage is and what challenges you have to complete to get it up. If you ever want to wear clothes again you need me. Also, I can have you volunteer for all sorts of challenges. Would you like to appear naked on television Sophie? Because I can make it happen."

"Okay, fine I won't say anything." Sophie was beginning to realise just how screwed she was here "but they are going to find it really weird when I carry on being naked when they don't think I have to"

"Just say you are showing solidarity with your friends. Act, like you did with Mel on the phone earlier. You did that really well" Charlie smiled almost like he was trying to be pleasant "And stop covering up in front of me. It was cute at first but we've gone beyond that now"

Sophie let her arms drop to her sides. The way Charlie was looking at her now was really creeping her out.

"We have a connection now Sophie" Charlie placed his hand tenderly on her knee. It made Sophie's skin crawl but she knew she had to play along for now "I know you might not believe it but I actually care about you. I won't ever let you come to any harm. I just need to do this to you for me. I guess that is probably hard for you to understand."

"I think we should get back now" was Sophie's only response.

Charlie nodded and started the car.

As the car pulled up outside Melanie's place Sophie couldn't wait to be back inside with her friends. She had huge problems to worry about after her excursion with Charlie. Firstly, she had now been signed up to the Naked Ambition app herself and not only that but she was on hard mode - starting at 0% with no safety phrase like the others had and tougher challenges to get her clothes back - including some that were rather worryingly described as "sexual"

Maybe even worse than that was her relationship with Charlie himself. Having effectively kidnapped Sophie, threatened to leave her stranded naked in a busy street and then signed her up to the hardcore version of a forced nudity app against her wishes, he had spent most of the journey home trying to convince her what a nice guy he was usually. He kept talking about the connection he felt he had with Sophie but that he had urges towards her that he had trouble controlling. He was implying that by playing a joke where she was naked around him Sophie had effectively brought this on herself.

"Okay, remember you don't talk about anything that happened during our trip. That's a secret between us"

Sophie nodded, just wanting to be let out of the car. The street was empty now and she was pretty sure she could make it to Mel's front door without being seen.

"And if I ask you to do something at any time, you do it, no questions okay?"

"Like what?"

"I said no questions!"

Sophie nodded again. For now at least the power this creep had over her was too great to risk annoying him.

"Oh there you two are, we were wondering what you were getting up to!" Laura joked as Charlie and Sophie arrived back at the flat with a bag full of drinks and treats.

"Sorry, that's my bad!" Charlie answered. The girls didn't know the half of it "They didn't have much choice at the corner shop so I drove us to Tesco"

"Really? Did you go into Tesco naked Soph?" Lucy asked with admiration. Sophie looked at Charlie not quite sure what he wanted her to say.

"She was amazing!" Charlie continued the ruse "Just walking around naked in there like it was the most natural thing in the world. Every guy in that store couldn't believe his luck."

"Sophie that incredible. You don't even have a safety phrase" Mel commended her friend.

"Yeah, well nobody complained" Sophie shrugged.

"Okay, just excuse me a few moments while I sort out the shopping!" Charlie smiled as he made his way to the kitchen. Once he was gone the girls had something they obviously couldn't wait to tell Sophie.

"Okay, we had an idea while you were out. We have to pretend we all want Charlie!" Lucy explained.

"Yeah, and we each have to act really sexy and seductive around him and Mel is going to pretend to be pissed off about it" Liv added. Sophie could hardly think of anything she would like to do less.

"I don't know, are you sure that is a good idea?"

"Oh, don't be so boring Soph" Laura scolded her friend gently before lowering her voice to a whisper "Okay, he's back now play along!"
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

Beckster89 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm
Dormouse wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm So, Charlie was able to sign Sophie up on his own phone? That's worrying. Anybody could sign anybody up, and the first they'd know about it was when their clothes disappear.
There is obviously a magical element to the app so it doesn't operate under normal rules. Whatever is behind the app was willing to accept Sophie's application whether she made it herself or not.
It wasn't the mechanism of the app that I was considering, but its ramifications. Can you sign people up without their knowledge? Signing up your favourite celebrity could be interesting. :-)
Beckster89

Post by Beckster89 »

Dormouse wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 pm
Beckster89 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm
Dormouse wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm So, Charlie was able to sign Sophie up on his own phone? That's worrying. Anybody could sign anybody up, and the first they'd know about it was when their clothes disappear.
There is obviously a magical element to the app so it doesn't operate under normal rules. Whatever is behind the app was willing to accept Sophie's application whether she made it herself or not.
It wasn't the mechanism of the app that I was considering, but its ramifications. Can you sign people up without their knowledge? Signing up your favourite celebrity could be interesting. :-)
This story has become a little complicated to continue posting here but if you follow the link on the first page you can see how this happened. But there is no reason a branch couldn't be created where someone finds a way to sign anyone they want including celebrities up.
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

Beckster89 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:28 pm

This story has become a little complicated to continue posting here but if you follow the link on the first page you can see how this happened. But there is no reason a branch couldn't be created where someone finds a way to sign anyone they want including celebrities up.
Ah, I'd forgotten how this story started. I have to say choose your own adventures is the complete antithesis of how I write a story. I have to have an idea as to how the story is going to end before starting to write. And sometimes, when I realise I can't reach the end, I give up without publishing anything.

My Train Journey story was discussed recently in another thread. That was written in six chapters. Chapters 3-5 were flashbacks. As I was writing chapter 6, I realised that a couple of characters in chapter 2 had just got out of bed and were still in pyjamas, so I went back to chapter 2 and added that they were wearing pyjama.

I think this is why so many American TV series go off the rails after a few seasons as the writers have no idea as how to finish.