Naptime

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
LVB99

Naptime

Post by LVB99 »

A good friend of mine named Kami told me how while she was growing up she used to take bath's with the next door neighbors kids, a boy and a girl. Sometimes it was at her house and sometimes at theirs. She did that up to the age of 8 when her parents divorced and she moved to TX with her Mom. When she was 12, she went to stay with her Dad and went over next door to play with her friend Jen? Apparently Jen's parents made them take naps at noon on weekends growing up and when Kami was there at 12 it was still going on. She said at noon her parents said it was nap time and Kami was welcome to stay if she napped too. After their nap, Jen said she was ready for her bath and took off her clothes and went into the bathroom to run the bath. Jen's mom encouraged Kami to take a bath too which she said she did but was very embarrassed getting naked in front of Jen's mother. She said at 12 yrs old, not only was she and Jen fully developed, but there was barely even any room for both of them in the bath. Then while they were sitting, completely exposed in the bathtub, Jen's father came in and talked with them as if nothing were unusual about it. Afterwards they both had to stand up while he dried both of them off with a small hand towel. Kami said she was kind of relieved when she went back the following year and they had moved away.
Freesub

Re: Naptime

Post by Freesub »

At 12 years old, I'm sure Jen's father certainly got to see a lot more than Kami expected! Not to mention touching her all over to wipe her off! How embarassing.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Freesub wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:55 am At 12 years old, I'm sure Jen's father certainly got to see a lot more than Kami expected! Not to mention touching her all over to wipe her off! How embarassing.
I think she told me that Jen's brother was there too, but I'm not sure about that. When I talk to her again I'll ask. She did tell me when they were younger, it was all three of them in the bath and either her parents or Jen's parents gave them the bath. I do know at 12 years old, my chest was developing and it would have been weird just being naked in front of a friend's father like that, let alone having them dry me off. At 12 years old, you are more than capable of doing that yourself.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Hello, I spoke to my friend Kami and got some clarification on what happened when she went to visit her friend in FL. And after hearing what she had to say, I told her I had thought she was just an innocent girl with some of her experiences but in fact she was a little harlot, lol. Like I had said, she had taken bath's with her friend Jen and her brother Eddie when she was younger, but after having moved away, and then coming back for the first time in almost four years, a lot had changed. Eddie was now 14 and Kami for the first time thought he was rather cute. Kami had just finished the 6th grade and was at the age of flirting with boys, especially with her now developing breasts poking through her blouses.

When Jen's mother asked her to stay, she changed into one of Jen's large t-shirts to nap in and kept her panties on. After the nap, Jen said she wanted a bath and told Kami to join her. Kami said she took off the tshirt and walked into the bathroom in her panties. The bathroom had an adjoining door to Eddie's room and Kami said as she took off her panties, she saw Eddie sitting on his bed watching. She said from where she was sitting in the bathtub, she was just visible to Eddie from the chest up, who continued to look. Jen's mother however closed his door when walking into the bathroom. The rest was the same as I told it. She went on to say however that things progressed after the bath, which is why I called her a harlot. I think I may write that part of her story in a separate story. I also told her I was writing her story on this website and she said she may peruse it and possibly create her own login to write more herself.