A Small Price To Pay (Poll-what happens next?)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What consequence should the next loser receive? (Pls vote for one naked and one non-naked)

Poll ended at Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:15 pm

If they are already naked, nudity in a pubic space.
20%
If they are already naked, a longer spanking.
5%
If they are already naked, perform a forfeit of a sexual nature.
17%
If they are already naked, give them the choice of the three options above!
7%
If they are not naked, they forfeit their clothes.
17%
If they are not naked, they must do something humiliating or embarrassing in a public setting.
7%
If they are not naked, the other girls should get to decide what happens to them!
27%

Total votes: 41

bwall747

Re: A Small Price To Pay (Poll-what happens next?)

Post by bwall747 »

Bump
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

I really hope this story gets continued. With Liz unexpectedly (or is it so?) in the mix now, tension will be through the roof. So much potential for planned as well as unplanned humiliation, and to think the night isn't half over yet...
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

I am hopeful as well. The author has not logged on in 2ish months, but he has put out 2 other stories on this forum if you enjoy the style. Also, I believe he was active on other forums, but I never really looked into it.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I’m still around, and I haven’t given up on this story, but I hit some very heavy RL that shut down my writing for months, and the truth is that I was feeling like this story wasn’t well-enough liked to push myself to get back to it. If there’s really interest, I’ll see about continuing.
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

At the very least you have my interest, for whatever that is deemed worth. I want to know what happens to the last one who hasn't been stripped.

And, yeah, real life sucks, but I hope you're able to do it well.
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

Fred Key wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am I’m still around, and I haven’t given up on this story, but I hit some very heavy RL that shut down my writing for months, and the truth is that I was feeling like this story wasn’t well-enough liked to push myself to get back to it. If there’s really interest, I’ll see about continuing.
On a personal note, for me, this is your best work on this forum (are there others elsewhere?) I am really looking forward to how far Liz will roll now that her own dignity is at stake (does Ryan take over?)

Best of luck for your IRL stuff! They do tend to get in the way...
Ori

Post by Ori »

Fred Key wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am I’m still around, and I haven’t given up on this story, but I hit some very heavy RL that shut down my writing for months, and the truth is that I was feeling like this story wasn’t well-enough liked to push myself to get back to it. If there’s really interest, I’ll see about continuing.
Please continue the Story. I really want to know what happens in the future