Sibling Rivalry

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

Sibling Rivalry

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 1: the body change

My name is Matthew (age: 13) and I live with my twin sister Maddie (age: 13) and mother in this culdesac. The culdesac was full of unsavory characters. On the end was a crazy Jesus freak mom with three girls in the girl scouts. Amber (Age: 14), Trish (age: 10), and Abby (age: 8). A couple houses down lived a single women (Allie age: 25) she was always throwing parties. A couple houses down from ours lived a group of rambunctious boys we called the snake pit. The snake pit were all 15 and had a flare for being jerks. I tried my best to steer clear of them.

Today was like any other day. Me and Maddie we're stuck inside while Mom was away. I was quietly playing video games as she cut in front of me.

"Let's go outside and play." I was trying to ignore her but it wasn't working.

"Mom said we have to wait." She wasn't having it.

"Ok chicken." I paused my game. "We just have to be back before she is." I thought about it for a minute before following her to the door. As she opened the door Mom walked in.

"Where do you think your going?" Maddie shockingly turned to me.

"Maddie was trying to go outside but I was trying to stop her." My words brought anger to Maddie that was not as bad as Mom's anger.

"Someone needs a spanking," Mom said, as she pulled Maddie up by a hand slapping her rear. I couldn't help but laugh. "Your grounded no going outside." Maddie was devastated. As Mom left us Maddie turned to me with anger.

"I'll get you if it's the last thing I do," she said, gritting her teeth. I wasn't afraid of her. What could she possibly do.

She was angry all through the rest of the day, through dinner through getting ready for bed. Mom's word was final and Maddie knew it. I combed my short brown hair to the side as I brushed my teeth getting ready for bed. I could feel her evil eyes staring at me. I normally slept with my door open but this time I'd close it so she couldn't sneak in easily. And with that I passed out in bed.

I had this strange dream. I felt like I was being sucked out of my body. I could see myself in bed. I woke up in almost a sweat. The sun was peaking through the blinds. I jumped to my feet with a yawn but something was off. My walls were a pink color. As I looked around the room I realized I wasn't in my room. Maddie had somehow dragged me into her bed. I turned to her full length mirror as I noticed something else. I was in her pajamas, pink with rainbows. My hair had even gotten longer. This was strange. As I pulled on the shirt my chest popped out. That's not possible. As I looked inside my shirt I heard a scream.

I opened the door as I saw someone peculiar. Across the hall was me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Why am I looking at me?" The imposter asked. Then the realization clicked in both of us.

"We switched bodies!" We both shouted at each other.

"Quit shouting you two, Mathew get dressed if you want to play outside, Maddie you stay here you got that," Mom said, passing us in the hall. Our eyes locked as Maddie grew a devilish smile. There was no time to think about what happened she was ready for revenge. I chased for down the hall until she scampered out the front door. As I grabbed the lock Mom yelled. "What did I tell you young lady?" Quickly I ran to the window.

Maddie was in my body. She was still wearing my batman pajamas. I couldn't do anything but watch the embarrassment she was about to put me through. I watched as she walked to the middle of the street.

----------------

Ignoring the magic on play here I need to focus on the revenge I plan to get. This is Matthew's body after all. I looked around the street hoping something or someone would catch my eye and they did. The snake pit was on their bikes doing donuts. Perfect timing but what exactly should I do. Getting his body beat up isn't the best idea plus it would hurt. My eyes drifted backwards as I saw brother in my body watching me. Then I clicked. I turned forward bending over as I slid down my bottoms. I looked back at Mathew's panicked eyes as his tightie-whities were on full display. Strangely no one had noticed yet as my pants got the floor. Not a problem there.

"Oh no, my pants fell down, I sure hope nobody sees me like this!" As I shouted my sarcasm the snake pit rose up like wolves. Their bikes hit the ground as they surrounded me.

"Well look what we have here."

"Nice underpants dork." I was pushed back with a poke in the chest as I walked out of my pants. A bit of fear was taking over. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. I back up into one of the boys as he put his hands on my shoulders. I had to remain calm this was for revenge after all.

"You think so my Mom picked them out for me," I said, cheekily showing them off. The boys snickered and laughed. Mathew was never gonna live this down. If only I could put a cherry on top. My eyes peered around as they stopped on something interesting. Girl scouts were going door to door. Bingo. "I better pull my pants back on before those girls see anything." My words sparked intrigue as the boys turned to the three girl pulling a cart of chocolates. As I bent over I was pulled into a headlock. "Wait I don't want them to see me in my underwear," I said sarcastically.

"We can help with that." He pulled my body with my rear facing the girls. "Yo girls!" As these words left his lips I felt my undies being pulled to the floor. I could feel the cold air on my brothers bare bottom. I couldn't see all I could hear was gasps followed by laughing.

"Look it's a butt!" Trish shouted.

"It's so big and round," Abby said, snickering.

"Looks like it's a full moon out tonight," Amber said through hushed chuckles.

"Quick get a picture," Abby said.

"Finally gonna get my full moon badge," Amber said, snapping some photos. I think I've put my brother through enough.

"Ahh guys my mom is expecting me home," I said, wiggling around. My underwear was suddenly pulled up.

------------

I was mortified watching from the window. I was basically dead. My life was ruined. How was I gonna live this down. Finally the snake pit let my body go as they walked it back to the house. I was livid with rage. Maddie just walked inside laughing.

"Wowy you sure are popular," she said, almost falling over laughing.

"Your evil, I'm gonna get you back so hard," I said, punching her arm.

"Good luck when your trapped inside." I had to think fast. Mom seemed to be gone it was just us. My eyes darted to the window. The snake pit was just outside our house about to walk back to their bikes. Bingo. I ran to the window opening it.

"Yo boys!" They all turned looking at me. Without hesitation I lifted my shirt up. Shocked faces and whistles came from the group. I was quickly tackled to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Maddie asked, holding me down.

"I'm sure nobody saw anything." My words were quickly followed by more whistling.

"Woohoo thanks for the show baby!" These words enraged Maddie as she started slapping me. Mom quickly broke us up as she walked in. We were both sent to our rooms for the rest of the day. As we both crashed on the beds owned by the bodies a flash happened and we we're returned to our original bodies. We never did figure out how that happened.
TeenFan

Re: Sibling Rivalry

Post by TeenFan »

The chapter says Part 1, so hopefully there are more "Switch-a-roo days to happen"

This is a really fun concept. The "Freaky Friday" movie is a classic, but that is Mom/Daughter switch.

The "It's a Boy Girl thing" starring Kevin Zegers might be where this story is inspired.
That movie needed to be done from a European perspective, rather than a naughty but no nudity Hollywood movie.

I hope to see more of these 13 year old twins, with some physical description of both.
NudeBaG

Re: Sibling Rivalry

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic so far!