Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ogden_edsl

Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Post by ogden_edsl »

The following takes place five years after parts I-III.

One of Sofia Townsend’s personal goals was the expansion of her circle of friends. That was why she was now calling a girl in her class who she did not really know, just a friend of a friend. It was through the friend that she got the girl’s number.

“Hello, Maria?” she began. “This is Sofia Townsend. I know we haven’t talked much, but we share some high school classes so I hope you recognize my name. I am calling because I really want to get to know you better, so I am inviting you to come to the sleep-over (or pajama party, if you prefer that name) that I am hosting at my house this Saturday. Will you come?”

Maria’s reply began “Um-m-m-m…”. Hearing the hesitancy in her voice, Sofia brought forth the follow-up statement that in her experience virtually guaranteed acceptance:

“It won’t be just girls.”

It was the hour of the start of the sleep-over. With everyone having arrived, the girls went to a private room – one at a time – to change into their pajamas. Once they were all changed, Sofia led the group – eight girls and three boys -- toward the basement, where the sleep-over was to take place. (There was no need of course to wait for any of the boys to change clothes, because they were already in their sleep-over outfits – nudity.) Sofia had asked the girls to bring sleeping bags and flashlights if they had them; if not, they would be issued them from the house supply. The boys were not asked to bring anything, and were not issued either item.

One of the boys was Danny, who along with Sofia was a part of every one of the sleep-overs. The other two were friends of Danny’s that Sofia had recruited. For bedding, each of them were given a padding of some sort so they wouldn’t have to sleep directly on the floor, plus a cover for it if needed, and nothing else. They were expected to sleep uncovered.

When they were all assembled down in the basement and the girls had spread out their sleeping bags, Sofia and Danny brought out snacks and drinks that had been placed there for them. Then they all settled down on their respective beddings.

Since not everyone knew everyone else, Sofia, taking the conversational lead as the host, asked everyone to give a short introduction about themselves.

After that, there was idle chitchat for a while, sometimes with more than one person talking at once. Eventually, Sofia asked, “Hey Angie -- how was your date with Max?”

“We went to see The Voyagers. If you don’t know about it, it was an adventure film set a couple of decades ago. It was pretty strange seeing so many women in skirts and all of the men wearing clothes, but I think I can say yeah, go see it. Then we went to have ice cream and I had —". Her talk was brought to a complete stop by the sight of one of the boys starting to play with himself.

Complete silence reigned in the room for the next several minutes as the eyes of all eight girls were focused on the boy. Not wanting to be left out and not seeing anything else to do, the other two boys soon followed suit. The girls watched goggle-eyed as the boys’ penises stiffened and pointed straight outward and upward.

Finally, Sofia broke in. “Remember – no ejaculating. At least not until I say it’s OK.”

“Ejaculating? What’s that?” asked Katie, who at a couple of months shy of her thirteenth birthday was the youngest girl in the room.

“It’s what boys do when they have sex, at the end of it anyways. Kind of gross to see, but also pretty fascinating. But we don’t want them to do it now, because once they finish doing it they can’t get erect any longer, at least not for a while, and that’s the most fun part about looking at them don’t you think?”

None of the girls disagreed that it was the most fun part. But Katie asked, “Why can’t they?”

“I don’t know. They just can’t.”

After more time spent watching boys’ erections, Sofia continued “Do you boys know what your role here really is?”

“What’s their role?” asked one of the other girls.

“Sex objects. They are sex objects, here for us girls’ pleasure. But you know, several years ago the sex objects were girls.”

“Girls?” asked one of the girls incredulously.

“Yes indeed. We are all old enough to remember it, although before we knew about sex. In our first years of elementary school that was true. You can see it on web sites. Women and girls sometimes wore really short skirts like you can’t imagine, or shorts that stopped almost at their butts, or wore tops that showed the top part of their tits, and some female celebrities, especially, would wear things that you wouldn’t believe how much skin they showed. And do any of you remember bikinis? Little bitty two-piece swimsuits. They’d show lots of your tits and your ass, and your whole middle from here to here – she gestured with her hands – totally bare. And some women – they made their living showing their bodies like that.”

Katie and a couple of the other girls looked shocked.

“Well, I have to say,” said one of the girls, “It’s a lot better this way.”

For the first time since the opening introductions, one of the boys spoke.

“I don’t see anything wrong with being a sex object.”

Sofia broke into delighted laughter.

“Zack,” she said, patting him on the thigh several times, “You truly made my day by saying that. What better proof that CFNM is great? No girl would say something like that.”

It was after lights-out in the basement, and the occupants had drifted off to sleep. During those hours it was revealed what the flashlights were mainly for, and why only the girls had them. Not so much to be able to see where they were going if they got up – there was enough light for that.

During the past five years, it had become commonplace for girls to move their beds into their brother’s room (or for the two of them to move together into the largest room available). Understanding the intent, the boys endeavored to use as few bedcovers as possible – and if or when they could, none at all. They were all already going around naked and sleeping naked while their sisters all wore pajamas or nightgowns. Flashlights became a standard tool for girls to wield during the night.

And now here from time to time a beam of light would fall upon a boy’s naked and uncovered body, often sweeping back and forth, sometimes multiple times, before the light shut off.

The following morning, after everyone was awake, Sofia started with “OK, time for some boy-bathing! Although with eight girls and only three boys, I think a couple of girls will have to sit it out. I am willing to sit out myself because I have plenty of opportunity to do it at other times.” One other girl volunteered to sit out. The remaining six girls went upstairs to change – again, one at a time -- into their bathing suits. The basement bathroom was only a half-bathroom with no shower, so everyone else filed upstairs as well.

Each naked boy was paired up with two of the girls in one-piece swimsuits. Danny was the first boy to step into the shower, flanked by his two female companions. One stood facing his front side, the other his back side. The nearer one to the shower head turned it on.

The two girls in the shower spent the next several minutes washing her side of Danny’s body. The two for whom it was a new experience were both given the privilege of being on the front side. For Danny, that meant fourteen-year-old Maria, who along with Katie were the two first-timers. From Maria came an alternating series of gasps and giggles before exclaiming “Wow, I didn’t know what I was missing!” as she watched Danny erect again.

When the showering was done, the girls were not, as each took a towel and dried the same side that she had washed while the next trio took its turn.

After all three boys had taken their showers, and all of the girls had taken theirs (by themselves, with door closed), and everyone had eaten breakfast, Sofia called another “girls only” meeting.

“Okay, it’s pretty close to time for anyone who needs to go home to do so. But first…who wants to see an ejaculation?”

They all replied in the affirmative, including Katie. A few who hadn’t seen one before were saying so more out of curiosity than anything else.

“How does it happen?” one girl asked.

“Basically, by their having sex. By themselves, I mean, but we can help them. With boys, it’s easy. You start with an erection like we’ve already seen. That shows that they are excited. Sexually, I mean. But they have to be excited beyond that. They can excite themselves like by handling their penises like we saw last night, but they get even more excited when a girl handles it. If you want to do that, I’ll provide more details. So one question is, do we make the boys do it all on their own, or do we help them out?”

Upon exiting the meeting, Sofia told the boys “OK, we’re going back downstairs”. Once they were all there, she told the boys to stand parallel to each other with their hands at their sides. Two girls walked over and stood next to each of them, one on each side. Sofia walked over to Danny, grabbed his penis, and stroked it for a few seconds. She then let go, picked up his scrotum, and gently stroked that for a few seconds as well, saying “Like that”. Then when she said “OK, go ahead”, one girl followed Sofia’s lead with the penis of the boy that she was standing next to, and the other likewise with his scrotum. In seconds, all of the boys were fully erect.

Especially for the girls who had not seen a boy experiencing that sort of stimulation before, their eyes got wider and wider. Meanwhile, they could see that the boys were breathing more rapidly.

It only took a few minutes for the first ejaculate to emerge. What really drew a collection of ooh’s and aah’s from the girls was when one boy shot a load of sperm out that landed several feet away. Then the other two began to do it too.

When it was all over, one girl exclaimed, “They should make that part of sex ed class!” Several other girls laughed at that.

“Hey,” responded Sofia, “remember that when we were little kids, we never saw boys or men in school less than fully dressed. And now – how many do we ever see there with any clothes on? I bet that by the time my little brother is old enough for that class, they might very well do something like this."
Last edited by ogden_edsl on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Post by TeenFan »

By far the best chapter of this series.
The naked boys are now playthings for the girls amusement.

It would still be fun to see a teenage male character who is reluctant and embarrassed by the added attention. He will have gotten used
to being naked in front of girls, but being touched will be something new. The boy tries to sneak out and leave the sleepover, but he is caught
and dealt with. The girls have almost total control of any boy who is in the same house. How would a naughty boy be punished?
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

I previously added a "reluctant boy" story as a supplement to Part IV. That's as far as I'm going to go in that direction. And by this point in the timeline, there aren't that many reluctant boys to be found. Hardly any, actually.
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

I am endeavoring to write "Sleep-over II".
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

From the day when she experienced it at Sofia’s house, Maria Alvaro was hooked on CFNM sleep-overs. Over the next few months, she would get the opportunity to experience one a couple of times more before the idea came firmly into her head that what she wanted most was to host one herself.

But she had to wait seemingly an eternity for a suitable date to open up. Finally, she found out that her parents were planning an “adults only” vacation. In the past, she would have been sorry that she wasn’t allowed to come along. Now, though, it meant that she (and her only sibling, her younger sister Bella) would have the house to themselves.

She had one particular idea on how to improve the experience beyond when she had been a guest: provide every girl with a boy. In this, the delay proved fortunate. With each passing month, CFNM’s grip on the community became stronger. And so it turned out to be easier than she thought to get enough boys to come. Some were merely curious, but others were eager to be part of it.

She also wanted to “pay it forward” by providing to as many girls as she could the opportunity that Sofia had provided to her. So while she was sure to invite Sofia as a thank-you, for the other girls it would be their first experience of a girl/boy sleepover. Six in all, plus Sofia and herself. With eight boys.

Unlike with the Townsends, though, her home was not equipped for that large a gathering. She and Bella each had a sleeping bag, and so did Sofia, but only one other girl did. And she was short several flashlights, too. And while she didn’t need any of that for the boys, they weren’t expected to sleep on bare floor. Which meant needing to do a lot of borrowing. Fortunately, she could get most of what she needed from the Townsends. On the big day, she had managed to get everything, including food arrangements.

To her delight, all of the boys were already naked when they showed up at her door.

Once everyone was there, she got them into the family room, the largest in the house. She asked the girls and boys to separate themselves into two rows facing each other. “OK, boys”, she said when that was done, “I want you each to do ten push-ups. Take your time doing them…you can stay in the ‘up’ position as long as you want. Meanwhile, we girls will sit down on the floor. And stay in the ‘up’ position until I tell you to start.” Sitting down on the floor, she and the other girls got a view of what she was hoping for – the boys’ exposed penises hanging down from their bodies. So it was several seconds before she gave the “start”. Once she did, it was almost as much fun watching them in motion as for most of them their penises disappeared as they hit the floor, only to re-appear hanging downward again as they pushed up. But one boy had it differently because he had erected, his penis functioning like a pole to stop his descent midway. Before he was done, a second boy had joined him in that state.

“OK”, Maria said when they had all completed the push-ups”. Now let’s all stand up. And you boys, I want you now to do jumping jacks until you start feeling tired.”

As wondrous as she found when coed PE classes were first introduced in school with the boys naked, it became even more so when they started doing jumping jacks. The first time it happened, she turned absolutely slack-jawed at what she was seeing. It was an experience that she never got tired of seeing. And now it was being replicated in her own home.

The girls all watched intently as the boys’ penises, unprotected and unshielded by any clothing, flopped wildly about with each jumping jack. They were enraptured even more by the two that were erect, as their penises repeatedly dropped straight downward and then straight up again to smack their bellies. Maria took a glance over at Bella, who still being in elementary school had yet to experience a school PE or swim class. She was completely transfixed.

Maria wished it could go on all evening, but of course it couldn’t. One by one the boys reached their limit and stopped. When the last one stopped, Maria began clapping; the other girls joined in, bringing a smile to several of the boys. The party turned into idle chatter until a honk signaled the arrival of pizzas for dinner. Whereupon she helped make sure that when it came to selecting pizza, it was “ladies first”.

After dinner, most of the girls changed into pajamas. Maria got everyone into a U-shaped arrangement in the family room, the only way that they could sit side by side and be able to watch the TV. Here she put forth another of her ideas, having boys and girls alternating so every girl would have a naked boy on each side of her except the one at the end. Later, they would divide up into two groups of eight, each in its own room, and then she would get them to form a circle in boy-girl alternation so that every girl would have a naked boy on both sides of her.

One of the programs they watched was called Naked Naked:

Living in a quiet suburban neighborhood, Andy and Helen Farrell and their two teenage children, son Morgan and daughter Brooke, began observing a change as one by one the males in the neighborhood began going naked on a regular basis. Until eventually, they were the last not to do so. At Brooke’s fourteenth birthday party, one of her girl friends remarked on that, leading her to express some frustration in reply. When the cake was brought out saying “Happy 14!”, as she blew the candles she cried out “I wish that my father and brother would have to be naked for 24 hours!” Somewhere above her came the sound of thunder.

The scene: a school cafeteria. Morgan Farrell was eating his lunch when another boy, who was not wearing any clothing, came up and says, “Hey Morgan! Glad to see you’re one of us now!” “Why do you say that?” Morgan replied. Then he looked down and gasped as he saw his clothing disappearing. Horrified, he tried slinking down lower in the table. But a moment later a girl sat down on either side of him. “Hi Morgan!” one of them said. “I really do like you better this way. I mean it.”

“You DO??” replied Morgan.

The scene: an outdoor picnic being attended by the members of Andy Farrell’s work group. Unlike at his son’s school cafeteria, everyone was clothed. Until Andy’s clothes begin to disappear, something he doesn’t notice until someone else exclaimed, “Andy! Do you think that is really proper?” When he saw that his clothes were gone, Andy, like his son, let out a gasp. He was at a total loss for words. But one of his male colleagues wasn’t.

“Well, I for one wish to congratulate him and say, ‘It’s about time someone did something that should have been done quite a while ago.’ So I certainly won’t leave him be the only one naked.” Whereupon he began to remove his clothing.

The scene: the Farrell home. Brooke addressed the camera: “Dad, Morgan, I’m sorry. I wished you both naked for 24 hours. But…actually, I think that maybe it was for the best. But my wish expired three hours ago. You can put on clothes again now.”

“I know,” her father replied. “Actually, three hours ago our clothes re-appeared on us. But we’ve had some change of heart.” The camera turned around to show Andy and Morgan both naked. “So we took them back off.”

When the group was done watching TV, they started preparing for sleep. The family room wasn’t big enough to sleep all sixteen in one circle as Maria envisioned, so they formed two circles of four boys and four girls apiece. Just like at Sofia’s sleepover that Maria had attended, each girl got a sleeping bag and flashlight, while the boys just got padding to sleep on top of.

After the lights were turned off, some of the boys started masturbating, whereupon all of the flashlights snapped on. “No ejaculating yet!” Maria yelled.

The following morning, Maria wanted to start with breakfast first. After that, she thought, it would be time for the fun stuff.

When breakfast was done, she announced that next it was time for showering. And for each boy to be paired off with a girl. There was some disagreement; Maria really wanted the oldest (and most developed) boy there, who was seventeen. But she was not the only one, and she wasn’t the oldest to do so.

In the end, she accepted Danny Langford as her partner.

First, all of the girls took their (private) showers. Then it was time for the boys do theirs, each with his partner. So the girls all got into their one-piece swimsuits.

The first boy-girl pair went into the bathroom, climbed into the shower/bath unit, and closed the shower curtain. When they came out, Maria noticed that the boy was partially erect. She watched the girl grab the top towel off a stack and vigorously engage in drying her partner down before turning to getting herself dry.

Bella was next to enter. She was easily the youngest person there and would be doing a boy three years older than herself. She had never bathed a boy before, and had turned wide-eyed when Maria first mentioned to her about doing it. But if a little nervous, she was also eager. When she exited the shower, she had a big smile on her face.

“What do you think?” Maria asked her when she was all done. She responded simply, “Wow”.

Finally it was her and Danny’s turn. She felt a strong tingle of excitement. The only other time that she had done this was at Sofia’s sleep-over, and there she had to share a boy with another girl. This time she would have Danny all to herself.

As they stepped into the shower, she told him to stand near the shower head, facing away from her. She began with his shoulders and worked downward, going slowly, savoring the moment. The sense of enjoyment surged within her as she washed his back, and even more so once she worked her way down to his butt where she couldn’t resist the temptation to spank him (not hard) several times.

A few moments later she told him to turn around and face him, and she began on his front side. Bathing his chest gave her the same feeling that doing his back had given him before. This time she saved what she (and most of the other girls) considered the best for last – his genitals, and there she lingered the longest. Washing them felt so – different. Although by then she had seen many a penis and scrotum, she had never touched one before – at Sofia’s house, she had only washed a boy’s backside. Her fascination only deepened when she felt it stiffen in her hand, and stared as it lifted upward by itself.

By the time they stepped out of the shower, his penis was more erect than most of the others had been. And it grew a little more so when she grabbed a towel and rubbed him dry.

When the last boy was showered, it was time for the final activity of the sleep-over. First, Maria grabbed a couple of bed sheets from the linen closet and spread them out in the family room. Then seeing that Danny was still one of the most erect boys, she took his hand and led him to stand right in front of the sheets, then selected another semi-erect boy and led him there as well. For this, the girls had agreed to do just two boys at a time rather than all of them at once like at Sofia’s house. Maria stood by Danny and the other boy likewise found his partner standing next to him. Then each of those girls reached down, gently took hold of her partner’s penis, and began to stroke it as the other girls watched with keen interest. Soon both boys were breathing rapidly as their penises became rock-hard, until Danny felt his feelings of pleasure peak as sperm began to shoot out from his penis and land on the sheet in front of him. The girls exclaimed “Wow!” as they watched both boys ejaculate until drooping penises signaled the end of the show. Maria then took Danny’s hand and led him off to one side as two other boys were brought forward to be stimulated to ejaculation. The show was repeated twice more after that.

When the last of the guests had been sent home and necessary cleanup done (such as tossing the sperm-covered sheets into the washer), Bella came up to Maria and hugged her, saying “Thank you so much for including me! Will you do it again?”

“I absolutely want to do it again!" replied Maria. She spent the rest of the day and night in something of a state of half-consciousness, repeatedly replaying in her mind the events of the sleepover, thinking about how all of the boys spent the whole time naked while all of the girls were in pajamas, along with all of the other times she saw boys (and men) naked, especially at school. “I’m so glad I’m a girl!” she thought to herself.

And that night, Danny and the other boys were in a similar state after they went to bed, but from the male perspective. Lying naked in bed, he was thinking about how his and the other boys’ bodies had been fully exposed for the girls, about the contrast between their constant nudity and the girls’ non-nudity. His libido recharged, he began (with Sofia watching him) to masturbate, a practice being carried out not only by the other seven boys from the sleep-over as well but millions of other teenage boys throughout Californium.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I finally got around to reading this chapter. I liked it a lot.

How has this nudity affected sports and games at school?
Basketball is easy to do with no clothes, but is football done with pads but no pants or jock straps now?
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

Part VI included a section taking place at a college gymnasium. It mentions about basketball, but I haven't said anything about football. I also mentioned there about the establishment of a Greek-style Olympic Games, where males compete nude in all events held. (Those games don't include events where clothing is required for safety, such as fencing.)
tim409

Post by tim409 »

I love that the girls are far more modest and the males do not even get to see cleavage anymore nor do they get to touch the girls but the girls get to see and touch the males anywhere that is not covered and since they are naked, that means anywhere.

I do agree they can play football as the Nude Blacks play Rugby while they are naked and they play in front of a lot of spectators including young girls

Greek-style Olympic Games with a lot of girls watching would be great (males naked of course) (Too bad the real Olympics did not have males naked too with girls in appropriate uniforms)

The school could have co-ed swim teams (like we use to have with girls in one piece swim suits and the males naked even at swim meets with a lot of young girls watching) and the could have co-ed wrestling with girls in appropriate uniforms and the males naked of course and there would be two rules, males could not touch girls in intimate areas ( breast and groin) but girls could touch any area that is not covered and there would be no holds barred other than the first rule so girls could grab the male's nuts according to the rule. If she squeezed them hard enough, she would win for sure. LOL
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

A main theme of my whole storyline is how males and females go to the far opposite ends of the nudity/modesty spectrum, and the divide keeps growing wider as the timeline advances.