Maid for a Night (Part 28 posted 6/12)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Skylar21

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 26 posted 5/24)

Post by Skylar21 »

This is really so great! Bring all the team in soon, please! :lol:
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

More please asap. This is one of the best stories on here.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Rawr112 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 1:49 pm More please asap. This is one of the best stories on here.
Thank you! Always very validating to get comments like this!
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

Yeah great so when will the next installment be published?
jastes22

Maid for a Night: Part 27 - Accessories

Post by jastes22 »

Girls started pouring into the changing room. I tried to count them, but the pressure between my legs made concentrating nearly impossible.

There was no way this was just the team. There had to be close to 40 packing themselves in, way more than the usual 20 members of the team.

Caroline hadn’t just invited the team. She invited everyone who had even signed up to try out for the team, even those who didn’t have a chance. As the team captain, she would have had access to everyone’s contact information, and she had just invited everyone to participate.

As they came in, most simply gave me a one-over, looking me up and down and noting my bare stomach. The worst ones were those who saw the panties clumped around my shins. A few broke away with their friends, giggling and whispering to each other, even pointing at me.

“Taylor?”

The sound of Teresa’s voice almost made me wince. Only a few days ago I had nearly ripped her towel away from her, potentially leaving her naked in this very same changing room. Caroline’s treatment of me may be the result of a power trip , but Teresa was an enemy of my own making.

I was in a lot of trouble.

Just as the realization of just how deep the hole I was in was beginning to fully settle in, Caroline reached over and unzipped my bra in a single motion.

“Don’t—”

She grabbed each of the shoulder straps and yanked them down. My 34DD sagged, free from their constraints, exposed to the watching eyes of at least three dozen teenage girls. The unbuttoned shirt hung freely, providing minimal coverage to my tits, with little bits of my nipples peeking out like naughty children.

I let out a soft groan. The list inside of my head of the people who had seen me partially naked exploded. I had gone from maybe one or two to well over 50 people in a matter of weeks. How had this happen? What had even been the bet with Lindsay that had led to all of this? I didn’t even remember losing. It was just supposed to be for a night! One night as an underwear-wearing maid!

Caroline stepped behind me and climbed onto the bench. She hooked her fingers on the hem of my shirt and tugged down past my shoulders, exposing my bare tits to the rest of the girls. With my wrists bound, it couldn’t come all the way off, instead just bungling up near my hands behind my back. I wanted to shut my eyes, block it all out, but I couldn’t. Some girls looked embarrassed to be seeing me in such a state, but others were smirking or even giggling to each other.

“Are you going to behave?” Caroline asked, speaking in my ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear

“Yes,” I breathed out. My mind was screaming to find some way to cover myself, but of course I had no recourse. I just had to stand there and take it.

“Will you do whatever I ask you to do?”

Despite the conditioning and the fear, I hesitated to agree to such a statement. That was giving a lot of power to my tormentor.

“Answer, pet.” Caroline said. She reached between my arms, placing her chin on my shoulder as she tapped away on her phone, pulling up an app I didn’t recognize and clicking some buttons until—

The vibrator increased in intensity. A loud moan escaped my lips as I nearly crumbled on the bench.

“Y-yes!” I gasped. “Unn…Ohh….I’ll do whatever you want!”

Caroline’s fingers wrapped through my arms again, this time enveloping each boob with the entirety of her hands, rolling my orbs and pinching my nipples. The sensation of her manipulating my tits and the vibrator wreaking havoc on my pussy, it was a miracle I was able to stay upright. I was leaking like a faucet, my whole pussy wet and desperate for attention.

“You like this, pet?”

“Y-yes,” I said, tears welling up in my eyes. “D-don’t stop.” I squeaked, blushing deeper than I already was. Did I really just say that in front of everyone?

“I’m glad to hear you say that, pet,” Caroline said. “But I think everyone should participate in this. Now…open wide!”

Before I could ask what she meant, something large, red, and hard was being shoved into my mouth. I almost fell backwards as Caroline pulled my head back as she clicked the ball gag into my place, yet another humiliating accessory to go with my collar.

Oh, crap, the collar! It may not have been so noticeable to begin with, but with my bare chest, the girls’ eyes were naturally drawn upwards. Unlike the ball gag, which everyone saw Caroline put in, I had been wearing the collar the whole time. It even had my name on it, though I wasn’t sure if it was legible from their viewpoint. What would the girls think of it? Did they think it was mine? Would they think I was some sort of kinky freak like Caroline was suggesting?

She grabbed my collar and started to pull. I grimaced, expecting her to yank on my collar, but she was surprisingly gentle, helping me down the bench given that my arms were of no use for balance. I heard a *click*, and felt something pull taut against the collar.

A leash.

“Girls? We have quite the treat tonight. If you behave, you’ll be able to…pet our lovely Miss Taylor here wherever you like. I’m sure she’ll enjoy it,” she said. “Wouldn’t you, pet?”

“Mmf…” Was all I could manage.

“I’m so happy to hear you say that.” She turned to the crowd of girls who were starting to understand what was about to happen. “Who wants to go first?”

She held the leash close to the collar, giving me barely any slack as she walked me around the changing room. Walking felt awkward with my panties still wrapped around my shins. With my shoes still on, there would be no way to get them off for the time being, not with hands bound.

The first few girls were timid, just grazing a boob or touching my stomach, unsure of how far they could take my punishment, or if the others would judge them for their curiosity. But as we continued, the girls got more and more bold, squeezing and kneading my breasts or dragging long nails down my bare skin. I tried to look anywhere but the girls who were playing with me, but I could see in their eyes the same powerful look that Lindsay had that night. They had all the power, and they were loving it.

To make matters worse, I realized that, just like the handcuffs, the ball gag was having even more of a submissive effect on me. It was much too awkward for my small mouth, and I could feel my jaw starting to ache, barely fitting the large thing in my mouth. To make things worse, slobber was already starting to form on my bottom lip, dripping onto the floor. Not the most embarrassing thing, considering that I was topless, collared, and leashed, but it was still humiliating. I had no power to resist, physically or verbally, so I willingly submitted to whatever rough treatment they had for me. Once they realized I was giving no resistance, many became bolder in their exploration.

Caroline played with my leash, tugging it back when I tried to move forward, or pulling on it when I was too slow. Eventually, with my neck getting sore from all the yanking and pulling, I stopped resisting or trying to anticipate when she would move me, allowing her to dictate the pace as each girl fully explored my chest, tits, stomach, and back. I kept my head down, silent, trying not to think of anything.

With each step, the vibrator wiggled in my pussy. My pussy was so slick and wet, I was amazed that the vibrator hadn’t slipped out, though somehow I knew if it did, I would be punished.

As we continued down the line, I realized that some of them were even younger than me. With a summer birthday, I had started school a year later than most, and that meant I was old for my grade, a fact that was painfully obvious now. The extra time had given me more time to develop and gain an edge over some of the girls when it came to sports, but now it was just a reminder of how powerless I was as they fondled my half-naked body.

We didn’t go down the line straight either, often doubling back and giving some girls—especially the braver ones—an extra chance to fondle me. It felt like hours before we reached the end of the line.

The end of the line where Teresa waited. Scenarios ran through my head. Would she squeeze my tits as hard as she could? Would she pinch my tits? Stroke my face? Tug my hair?

She gave me one look, smirked, and I felt my heart drop as I could only stand there as she reached for the edges of my skirt and started to pull.
Last edited by jastes22 on Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skylar21

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 27 posted 6/4)

Post by Skylar21 »

Perhaps Teresa has a lot of pent up aggression to let out on Taylor, and gives her a time to remember. :twisted:
Hooked6

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 27 posted 6/4)

Post by Hooked6 »

A most excellent chapter, Jestes! I love how all the girls took advantage of the situation and your descriptions of not only the humiliation Taylor was experiencing but her uncontrollable pleasure she felt at the same time were superb.

I am also and happy that Taylor has a new adversary in, Teresa, in addition to Lindsey and Caroline. This broadens the opportunities for Taylor to be exploited exponentially and keeps her wondering what might happen next and from whom.

This is such a great story.

Hooked6
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night: Part 28 - Intensity

Post by jastes22 »

Teresa took her sweet time, relishing in the fact that with my hands bound, my mouth gagged, and Caroline still holding my leash, there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop her. I could literally only spectate as I was stripped of my last covering.

She would alternate each side, tugging down a centimeter on one side, and then a centimeter on the right, drawing out the process as painfully slow as she could. Finally, my skirt reached the widest point of my hips, held up by only friction and the skirt zipper. Any further down and gravity would take over. The whole room was silent with bated breath as Teresa grabbed the zipper and pulled it down in a slow, steady motion, sending a bzzzrtt sound across the room as she undid my skirt entirely.

I shut my eyes, unable to do anything else, as my skirt fell to the ground in a pile by my feet, completing my transformation from one of the best female swimmers the school had ever seen to a naked slut. Not only that, but I had allowed it without any resistance. Completely submissive. I was naked. Completely, buck-naked, in front of dozens of teenage girls, with no mask to protect my identity.

The whole room let out a collective gasp as my last piece of clothing was taken away. Yes, they had already seen me topless. But even so, the experience of seeing someone topless plus the experience of seeing someone pantsless together did not equal the experience of seeing someone naked.

It was less about the fact of how much skin was showing, and more about the fact that the power one felt when seeing someone naked. Complete access to everything.

Some girls giggled at the sight of the vibrator still in my pussy. I blushed, or at least turned redder, since I was pretty sure my face was permanently flushed since I lost my bra. After being paraded around topless, I had become numb to the fact that I was partially naked, but the loss of my skirt only renewed the sensation of being exposed to everyone. Not only that, but with shoes still on, I felt even more naked.

I tried to tell myself it was okay. Everyone knew what a naked girl looked like. We’d all gotten glimpses in the changing room. But I knew it wasn’t the same. I was on display, and unlike the changing rooms, where embarrassment kept everyone’s looks to themselves, now everyone had unfettered access to every inch of me.

Teresa pulled on something, and I stepped back for balance before being pulled forward by Caroline. I heard something *snip*, and for a moment, I panicked that Teresa was cutting my hair. Instead, I felt the discarded pieces that were still wrapped around my wrists or legs being snipped and discarded away, leaving the collar as the only stitch of fabric on me above my shins.

“She’s so wet,” somebody giggled. I shuffled my feet, wishing I could cross my legs, or do anything at all to cover myself, but there was nothing. I couldn’t look, knowing that a glance down my naked body would send me spiraling into despair, but I could feel how wet and dilated my pussy was.

“Girls?” Teresa said, and I winced. Every time she spoke, things got worse for me. She turned me around so I was facing the majority of the girls, though they surrounded me on every side. “We’re going to walk our little pet around one more time, and you can explore everywhere, but no touching her little pussy.” She let her words hang there, letting the fact that they were about to fondle a completely naked and submissive girl sink in.

“But before we do that, we’re going to make things a little more interesting,” Caroline said behind me.

The vibrator turned all the way up.

And I mean all the way. I couldn’t see Caroline’s phone, but I could tell that she had the app opened and had turned the vibrator to the highest level.

I fell to the floor as the vibrator buzzed violently between my legs. I could have maybe managed one more level, having slightly acclimated to the current intensity, but skipping a level and going straight to highest one was almost too much. In the quiet of the changing room, the vibrator’s noise was deafening. My mind went blank as all ability to form thought fled my brain in response to the insane pressure between my legs. I was going to explode any second.

Caroline pulled me up to my feet again, one hand on my leash and the other on my bare hip to steady me. She slid her thumb across my soaked pussy, and just the slight motion was like someone punching me in the stomach. I couldn’t breathe. “Looks like our pet is enjoying this. Isn’t that right, pet?”

With the ball-gag, I could only grunt.

She stepped beside me so everyone could have a good look. As she spoke, she grabbed a tit and started to manipulate my nipple. “We’re going to walk around again, but this time, if little Miss Taylor here orgasms, we’re going to let everyone take pictures!”
Skylar21

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 28 posted 6/12)

Post by Skylar21 »

Excellent, just excellent! :)
Hands bound, gagged, and slow stripped - what a combination.
How is the vibrator staying in place?
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 28 posted 6/12)

Post by jastes22 »

Skylar21 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:15 pm Excellent, just excellent! :)
Hands bound, gagged, and slow stripped - what a combination.
How is the vibrator staying in place?
Thanks! And yes...how is it staying in place? Maybe she needs some help?