The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
skillbox
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 54 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by skillbox »

This is still one of my favourite stories you’ve written. There’s something just great about Felicity as her character- the somewhat immaturity mixed with the deviousness and an absolute lack of naïveté. You can tell the fun that went into this entire stories, lots of unique scenarios, lots of fun punishments and dialogue.

Hope to see more! :D
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Blondie »

skillbox wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am This is still one of my favourite stories you’ve written. There’s something just great about Felicity as her character- the somewhat immaturity mixed with the deviousness and an absolute lack of naïveté. You can tell the fun that went into this entire stories, lots of unique scenarios, lots of fun punishments and dialogue.

Hope to see more! :D
What an apt description of the Felicity character. You nailed it. Throw in "precocious," and that would round her out.

Felicity is far and away my favorite character in all of the stories I have written. You used the word "fun." I certainly had fun writing about her.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, skillbox; it is much appreciated.
Tbell
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Tbell »

Hi Blondie,
Will we ever get to know what happened at Andrea's house?
After Blondie and Johnny boy's oral embrace on the track, and Blondie taking care of Bobby in the theatre, I am sure Felicity must have had the three of them demonstrate some great moves for the girls😀
Here's hoping you will fill us in.
Great writing, as ever.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Blondie »

Tbell wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:43 pm Hi Blondie,
Will we ever get to know what happened at Andrea's house?
After Blondie and Johnny boy's oral embrace on the track, and Blondie taking care of Bobby in the theatre, I am sure Felicity must have had the three of them demonstrate some great moves for the girls😀
Here's hoping you will fill us in.
Great writing, as ever.
Thanks, Tbell. I won't rule out a follow-up story involving Felicity, as she is very enjoyable to write about. And she could get very creative if she got the three boys together for a playdate. :P
Vader
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 pm
Has thanked: 546 times
Been thanked: 1457 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Vader »

Great stories it would be fun to see Blondie and some Felicity other victims get the upper hand and get payback on her and her crew. I love when the tormentors get the tables turned on them and become the tormented. I believe you wrote a story where a kid was being humiliated at school and got physic powers and got huge revenge on those who humiliated him.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Blondie »

Vader wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:50 pm Great stories it would be fun to see Blondie and some Felicity other victims get the upper hand and get payback on her and her crew. I love when the tormentors get the tables turned on them and become the tormented.
Well, Felicity certainly deserves it. It so happens that Felicity gets her due comeuppance in a different form. Later in life (in her twenties), she is at the mercy of an unscrupulous psychiatrist, who puts her through some very humiliating ordeals. Her humiliations are chronicled in a story called The Satanic Psychiatrist, which can be found here. It hasn't come out yet in that story that the patient is indeed Felicity. That chapter will be written at a future date. But it does come out in another story (Andy's Embarrassing Over the Knee Spanking) in the chapter entitled "The Substitute."
Vader wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:50 pmI believe you wrote a story where a kid was being humiliated at school and got physic powers and got huge revenge on those who humiliated him.
Indeed, Tommy got his revenge—in spades—in a story called Tommy's Retribution. If interested, you can find it here.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 22

Post by Blondie »

Please ignore. Originally this was Chapter 22. In an effort to arrange the chapters in order after a glitch on the site, I attempted to delete this entirely, but that option was not available.
Last edited by Blondie on Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 23

Post by Blondie »

Please ignore. Originally this was Chapter 23. In an effort to arrange the chapters in order after a glitch on the site, I attempted to delete this entirely, but that option was not available.
Last edited by Blondie on Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 24

Post by Blondie »

Image

Chapter 24: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Part 3 of 4

We continued our merry little parade. And then, a devilish idea popped into my head.

"Johnny Boy," I called out. "Can you help your boyfriend out? Blondie's starting to lose his little hard-on. Perhaps you can help him bring it back up."

Guffaws erupted while Johnny looked at me as though I were from outer space, his expression suggesting he simply couldn’t have heard me correctly. I stared him down, and before long the terrible truth dawned in his eyes.

"You can stop holding hands now," I said, gesturing lazily toward Blondie's midsection. "There's something in Blondie's panties that you can hold on to instead."

The miserable expressions on the two boys' faces were all one needed to know about how they felt about my latest directive. Johnny reached over and slowly, gingerly slid his fingers inside Blondie's panties, while a clear grimace crossed the recipient’s face. But as our procession resumed, I detected no meaningful movement from Johnny's hand. He appeared to be merely resting his palm against Blondie's lower abdomen, so he wasn't doing what I asked. He needed to be reprimanded.

"It appears you need some guidance here, Johnny Boy," I said as I approached him. "Let's stop here, and I'll give you a demonstration." I snuggled up to his side and promptly inserted my hand inside his underpants. Taken by surprise, Johnny let out a yelp. Both his hands shot out, seizing my wrist in a panicked grip. I stepped directly in front of him, meeting his wide eyes with a cold stare. "I'm going to let that go, since I startled you," I said. "But if you ever touch me again without my permission, I'll make sure you experience humiliation the likes of which you can't even imagine."

Johnny, grasping the gravity of my threat, quickly released his grip.

"Now I'd like you to keep your left arm by your side and put your right hand back inside Blondie's panties. Then you'll follow my lead and do to Blondie exactly what I'll be doing to you. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes," Johnny responded anxiously.

I tickled Johnny's balls with my fingers, a teasing caress. He flinched, and I was pleased to see that Blondie also flinched when Johnny replicated my movements.

"Good boy," I purred, closing my fingers around his penis. I giggled at how tiny it was. "Such darling baby boy bits you have, Johnny Boy." I continued my fondling of his little organ, glancing over to verify that Blondie received identical treatment. My smile widened at the confirmation. I detected that both my and Johnny's caresses were starting to have the desired effect.

"Ooh, you like this, don't you, Johnny Boy?" I cooed softly. I began stroking his frenulum with my index finger. Almost immediately his penis swelled larger in my grasp. I was positively giddy at having the power to make his little penis respond involuntarily to my touch, furthering his humiliation.

"Do this to Blondie," I instructed. "He'll really love it, and you'll be his new sweetheart."

I looked over, and sure enough, Blondie's penis was jutting almost straight outward. A little boner tenting a pair of satin panties—it was quite amusing, and so delightful!

I maintained my rhythm while I spoke—this time loud enough so everyone could hear me. "Okay, my little lovebirds, here's how it's going to work. We're going to start walking again. You can hold hands, but I'd like you to keep a close eye on your partner's state of arousal. We like seeing your little woodies poke out your undies. So, if you notice your boyfriend's little boner starting to go soft, you can take matters into your own hand." (giggle)

Johnny had begun squirming in earnest—more, I suspected, from my physical attentions than from my latest instructions—so I eased up a bit on the fondling. Blondie looked a little hot and bothered also, and I didn't really want them to orgasm—at least not yet.

"And if either of you can’t keep your playmate’s stiffy up, then there will be consequences for both of you. You are a couple, together as one, so you would both have to be punished. Underpants and panties will be left behind, and you'll have to walk together completely naked—well, except for the bunny ears. Those are too adorable to take off. And if the undies have to come off, then we'll take another lap around the track. So I’d suggest you do whatever it takes to keep your partner in his happy zone.” (giggle)

I withdrew my hand from Johnny's underpants and was pleased to see the fruits of my labor. We all giggled at the sight of his little hard-on straining against the cotton of his tighty-whities, creating an adorable little tent.

I put my hands on my hips. "Can you say thank you, Felicity, and tell me what for?"

"Um... th-thank you, Felicity, for... for... for giving me a boner." Raucous laughter erupted from all around us.

"You're quite welcome, Johnny Boy. It was my pleasure," I said once I’d caught my breath. Then I turned my attention to Blondie. "Blondie, would you like to thank Johnny Boy for giving you a boner?"

He blurted it out quickly, voice cracking: “Thank you Johnny Boy for giving me a boner.”

All eyes swung back to Johnny. I raised my brows and waited.

"You're welcome... Blondie," he muttered. I wiggled my fingers upward, palm open, indicating he wasn't quite finished. "It was... my pleasure," he choked out, triggering another round of delighted laughter.

I joined my laughing companions and resumed walking casually. “Let’s move along, boys. You can hold hands again, but don’t lose track of those boners. If you do, you know what happens.”

It really was entertaining—and quite stimulating—to watch the two crimson-faced lads walking hand in hand with their little projections creating noticeable bumps in their underpants. It was a party atmosphere, with merriment all around—all at the expense of my two very unfortunate boys. I beamed with pleasure, reveling in what was undoubtedly the finest humiliation scene I had orchestrated to date.

Much to my delight, the boys proved remarkably attentive to one another's needs. Johnny was the first to begin losing his erection, and Blondie promptly reached into Johnny's underpants and diligently brought him back up to speed. I enjoyed watching Blondie grimace when he first made contact with Johnny's genitals—an expression one might have upon reaching into some dark unknown and encountering a gooey slug. To be sure, it was not a pleasant experience for him.

Blondie took a little longer before starting to go soft. I suspected the friction of his satin panties against his arousal as he walked helped keep him up. All told, Johnny Boy had to "rejuvenate" Blondie twice, while Blondie had to assist Johnny three times. They succeeded on each occasion. Their motivation to avoid public nudity was plainly evident—a couple of times they worked each other's penises rather energetically, much to our amusement. Oh, and each time they finished restoring their partner's erection, they grudgingly reclaimed each other's hand, which I found utterly enchanting.

As we neared the completion of our roundtrip, I tucked my arm through Kayla’s elbow. “We still have a few minutes. Wanna take over?”

Kayla grinned, and her eyes lit up. "Sure!" she responded. She thought for a moment, then took a quick glance at my crotch. I had confided with her a few days before about my special vibrator. "I'm guessing you're all hooked up?" she said with a knowing grin.

"Oh, yeah," I confirmed, returning her grin.

"I won't let you down," she promised.

I knew she wouldn’t—and that’s precisely why I chose her to finish things off. This whole humiliation thing comes naturally to me, and I suspect it came just as easily to Kayla. She was unpredictable too, sometimes pushing boundaries even further than I would have dared—as improbable as that might seem. So by turning the reins over to her, I could hang back and observe her in action, enjoying the stimulation I'd derive from whatever fresh humiliations she devised for the boys.

As anticipated, I would not be disappointed.

We'd come full circle and reached the spot where the boys had abandoned their shoes, so we came to a stop. Kayla stepped forward, then turned back to me. "Do you want me to get them naked?" she asked, loud enough for the boys to absorb every word.

“Your call,” I replied, glancing toward the boys and taking considerable delight in their anxious expressions.

Kayla just smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye, then turned and approached the boys. "Okay, boys," she began. "We've reached the end of the line, and pretty soon you can go gather your clothes. But we still have another few minutes before the bell goes off. What should we do?"

I loved the rhetorical question, and watched with pleasure as the boys squirmed, realizing that their ordeal probably wasn't quite over—and could potentially worsen. They both regarded Kayla with wary apprehension.

"I know what," Kayla announced. "Felicity really wants you two to become better acquainted. You've been so busy diddling each other, you haven't had a chance to talk. It would be nice if you could chit-chat for a bit."

After their forced carnal experience, they were too ashamed to even look at each other. They turned, facing opposite directions like repelling magnets. Kayla took care of that.

“You two are really testing my patience,” she said, her tone suddenly cool and commanding. “And trust me—you do not want to see what happens when I lose patience. Now... take each other’s hands. Both hands. And look each other in the eyes.”

With agonizing deliberation and profound reluctance, they complied, and I have to say—the sight of two nearly naked boys in bunny ears, forced to meet each other’s gaze while holding hands like bashful lovers—was nothing short of exquisite.

"Oh, that's precious," Kayla cooed. "Now hold that pose while you have a little chat. Blondie, be a sweetheart and tell Johnny Boy just how much you enjoyed him feeling up your little love stick."

Oh my, this is going to be fabulous!

Blondie fidgeted, visibly struggling to summon the courage to execute Kayla's squirm-worthy directive. He glanced at her and clearly understood that he would have to do her bidding.

"I... I liked..."

"Look your honey bunny in the eyes," Kayla interrupted. "That goes for both of you."

Honey bunny, LOL! I love it!

Blondie looked like he wanted to vomit. He locked eyes with Johnny Boy, and Johnny reciprocated. "I liked how you... how you... how you felt up my love... my little love stick," Blondie managed to verbalize.

Kayla positioned herself between them like a referee, just beyond the perimeter of their clasped hands, her gaze bouncing from one crimson face to the other. Her eyes settled on Johnny, Her gaze settled on Johnny, who immediately began squirming.

“I... I’m glad you liked it,” he muttered, drawing another round of snickers from the girls.

Kayla's attention shifted back to Blondie. It became apparent that she expected a constant back-and-forth between her two hapless victims. Blondie tried his luck with a different tact. "Are you a football fan?" he asked.

Kayla shut him down instantly. "Stick to the subject, please," she interjected. "You were talking about how much you enjoyed having Johnny Boy's hand inside your panties, feeling up your little love muscle. Johnny Boy, maybe you can tell Blondie how much you liked feeling up his little bits, and what they felt like."

Ohhhhhh.

"Um..."

"Look each other in the eyes! I don't want to have to tell you again!" Kayla reprimanded.

They both complied, and the visual was exquisite. Even now, writing this, the memory of them-red-faced in their bunny ears, embarrassing underwear, being put through their paces by Kayla—has me nearly as stimulated as I was in the moment.

"Um," Johnny said, eloquent as ever, "I really liked... I really enjoyed putting my hand inside your panties." Kayla fixed Johnny with a threatening stare. "I mean I... I really liked... feeling up your little bits," he corrects.

"Tell Blondie what his little bits felt like," Kayla coaxed.

"They felt like..." He pushed himself to continue. "They felt... all smooth." He looked up at Kayla, almost apologetic. "I'm sorry, I don't... I don't know what else to say."

"Tell him about his size," Kayla instructed. "And be honest."

Johnny turned back to Blondie. "Your penis is kind of small," he stated bluntly. Both boys flushed crimson while everyone laughed lustily. Kayla did her best to choke back her laughter and stay on course.

"Blondie," she said. "Maybe you can tell Johnny about your impressions while you were feeling up his yum-yum."

"It was small," Blondie said simply.

"Smaller than yours?" Kayla presses.

"I think so," Blondie answered.

"What do you think, Johnny Boy? Is your little winky even smaller than Blondie's?"

"I... I don't know," Johnny answered.

"You don't know? Then maybe you need to see it," Kayla suggested. "I'll bet if you ask your new boyfriend if you could take a peek inside his panties, he'll let you."

"Oh, th-that's okay," Johnny stammered. "Now that I think about it, mine is smaller."

"But you should be sure. You should look inside his panties. Go ahead and ask him."

Ohhh, this is so delicious!

"Would it... be okay if I take a... take a peek in your panties?" he asked Blondie.

"Okay," said the miserable fair-haired boy.

Johnny leaned forward and pulled the waistband of Blondie's panties open, then immediately let it snap back.

"Oh, you need a better look than that," Kayla admonished. "Hold it open and describe what you see. And I'd like you to be very descriptive, Johnny Boy."

Again Johnny pulled on the waistband, this time holding it open. Blondie looked like he could become physically ill.

"What do you see, Johnny Boy?" Kayla pressed.

"Um... I see a small penis... and small... balls."

"Would you say Blondie has little boy bits?" Kayla asked, picking up on my tasty description of Blondie's genitalia.

"Yes," Johnny replied.

"You should tell him. Use his name and look him in the eyes when you tell him."

"B-Blondie, you have... little boy bits."

"Good, Johnny," Kayla praised. "And what else can you tell him about his little boy bits?"

"There's no... you have no hair on your little boy bits," Johnny added, continuing to stare dutifully into the eyes of his thoroughly red-faced counterpart.

“Good observation, Johnny,” Kayla praised between giggles. “Now keep holding Blondie’s panties open, and use your other hand to pull open your tighty-whities. Then tell me what the difference is between your bits and Blondie’s little boy bits. Blondie, you can look in there too. You can examine each other's bits together and share the moment."

The beleaguered Johnny pulled open his underpants and looked down while Blondie leaned slightly forward. They both peered inside, and the scene was so extraordinary I found myself grinning like a maniac.

"Mine are a little smaller," Johnny managed to say.

"What do you think, Blondie?" Kayla asked.

"His are a little smaller," Blondie confirmed.

"Wow, that's saying something, isn't it?" Kayla responded. "Because you have little boy bits, right?"

"Yes," Blondie answered.

"So then would you say Johnny Boy has baby boy bits?"

"Yes," Blondie answered obediently.

"Can you tell us what you have, Johnny Boy?"

"I have baby boy bits," said the shamefaced Johnny.

"What about the hair? Are you bald down there too, just like Blondie?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I'm bald down there too... just like Blondie."

"So you have bald baby boy bits?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I... I have bald baby boy bits," said the thoroughly humiliated Johnny.

"So, like Felicity said, you two really do have a lot in common. Blondie, look down at Johnny Boy's bits again, then look at Johnny and tell him what you have in common."

Oh, sweet Jesus!

Blondie checked out Johnny's little goodies again, then looked him in the eyes and carried out Kayla's ignominious command. "We both have a small penis... I mean, we both... we both have bald little bits."

“Yes, you do!” Kayla exclaimed, nearly drowned out by the wave of laughter. "Johnny Boy, what else do you and Blondie have in common?"

Johnny furrowed his brow, clearly scrambling for a safe answer. “Um…. we’re both…. both standing out here in our underwear?” he offered sheepishly.

“Indeed you are,” Kayla said, grinning. She glanced down at Blondie’s lacy panties. “Though I have to say, Blondie’s are definitely prettier than yours. Don’t you think he looks pretty in his panties?”

There was a pause, then Johnny gave a tiny nod. “Yes…. yes, he does. Very pretty. Very pretty in his panties,” he repeated, earning another roar of laughter.

Kayla stood quietly for a moment until the laughter gradually subsided. I could tell she was deep in thought, probably trying to decide where she wanted to go next. What she ultimately came up with is a prime example of how unpredictable she is, and how she sometimes takes things a step further than I would have. Not that I'm complaining. (giggle)

“Well, it’s almost time to head back,” she said. “Would you two like to say goodbye to each other?”

“Bye,” they echoed in unison, releasing each other’s hands and stepping apart with visible relief.

But Kayla had a little more in store for the embattled twosome. And she blew my mind in the process.
Last edited by Blondie on Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 25

Post by Blondie »

Image

Chapter 25: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Par 4 of 4

“Hold it!” Kayla barked suddenly, halting their farewell. She planted her hands on her hips, glowering at them “That was a pretty pathetic good-bye for two boys who just spent several intimate minutes with their tongues in each other’s mouth. You can do better. Here, come closer."

Before either boy could react, she clamped a hand around each boy’s forearm, dragging them closer together. “Blondie, wrap your arm around Johnny’s waist. Johnny, put a hand on Blondie’s shoulder."

With extreme reluctance, the two bare-chested boys obeyed, moving stiffly as they arranged themselves into position.

“That’s better,” Kayla said. “Now, closer. I want your chests touching, skin to skin. Go on—don’t be shy.” She pressed on their backs until their bare torsos actually met, flesh on flesh, which made Johnny Boy suck in his breath and Blondie grimace like he’d been shocked. I was becoming more aroused by the second while taking in the delicious scene. I edged a little closer, soaking it in.

“Now push your hips into each other,” Kayla commanded. “I want you to feel your little bits touching... good, just like that. “Can you feel each other’s little bits?” Both boys nodded, mortified. "Good! Now gyrate your hips together, so your little bits can comingle."

With excruciating reluctance, the boys started slow, tentative rotations, their hips brushing each other, then more as Kayla barked, “Full contact! Push those hips together!" The boys complied, and the crowd's laughter ratcheted up.

“Excellent!” Kayla exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "You boys look so adorable like that, like two lovers really hot for each other. Now get face-to-face and look each other in the eyes. Get really close.”

They complied, locking eyes with pure misery written all over their faces. Their noses almost touched, their lips only inches apart. The entire surrounding area, for a moment, seemed to freeze.

Wait a minute... is she going to make them...

“Okay, now... stick out your tongues and touch them together."

Oh. My. God. She is!

Both boys recoiled as if electrified, but Kayla anticipated it. She leaned in, her voice menacing. “Would you prefer another slow walk around the track? Only this time you'll do it naked," she threatened.

That did the trick. With extreme resignation, the agonized boys gingerly extended their tongues and let them meet—eliciting gasps, shrieks, and a round of laughter from every direction. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My breathing grew faster as I felt my clit throb, prompting me to turn my vibrator up to the third and final level.

“There we go!” Kayla crowed. “Now swirl those tongues together. Yes, like that. Little circles. Mmmm, yes. Oh my, we really should have gotten you a room.”

While some spectators laughed, others watched in stunned silence, mouths agape, transfixed by the surreal, steamy spectacle unfolding before them.

“There,” Kayla grins. “Isn’t this sweet? Two boys, sharing a moment.” She wasn't finished. “Okay, lover boys. I know you've been waiting for this. Now you can put your lips together and really kiss. And let's keep those tongues working, like you mean it. I want to see passion!"

Oh, my goodness! This is unreal!

Indeed, the boys’ lips met, and after a brief mortifying hesitation they reluctantly slipped into a lip-lock that was truly a sight to behold. I'd venture to say that by being face-to-face and swapping saliva, their humiliation level was even higher than it would have been had Kayla forced them to give each other blowjobs.

Andrea sent me one of her wonderful creations that captured the moment. Here it is—oh, in case you’re wondering, Blondie is the cute one.

Image

“Yes! Keep going, boys,” Kayla said, as if she was directing a school play. “Intertwine those tongues. Explore each other's mouths. Taste your partner's juices and savor every drop. Swallow it down. Feel the passion! This is your first lover's kiss, so let's make it one you'll remember forever.”

While delivering her running commentary, Kayla casually stepped behind Johnny Boy and, with no warning at all, swiftly lowered his underpants to his ankles before expeditiously freeing them from his feet. Johnny screamed, a high, girlish sound, punctuating an absolutely delicious scene.

Johnny jerked back, but Kayla’s hand clamped his shoulder. “Uh-uh. Blondie needs you. Stick that tongue back in there. Don’t be rude—Blondie’s feelings are very delicate.”

Oh, Kayla. You're a goddess.

She flung Johnny’s tighty-whities aside and turned her attention to Blondie’s panties. Within moments, he stood naked save for his bunny ears, the pink panties and tighty-whities lying side by side on the track.

It was an incredible sight—two naked teenage boys trapped in a coerced lip-lock, enduring the humiliation of a lifetime. The crowd fell into a stunned hush, momentarily speechless at the spectacle. The only sounds were the birds chirping nearby and the faint, miserable whimpering of Johnny Boy and Blondie. I watched with wide eyes and a giddy grin, a thrill surging through me.

Kayla surveyed the scene, then beckoned for the boys to separate just enough that their genitals were visible. I looked down to see their little bits, which had retracted to their small, flaccid states. I saw several girls lean in for a better look, and upon glimpsing their hairless privates, they inevitably broke into wide grins.

Kayla was ready for her next move. “Now, let’s make this really special,” she purred. “With your free hand, stimulate your partner, like you did before. Get your naked sweetie all excited again, and give him a nice farewell stiffy. I'll let you stop kissing when both of your soldiers are standing at full attention."

Oh gosh!

Obediently, with trembling hands, the boys began groping each other, their tongues still tangled in that awkward kiss.

“Let’s see some passion, boys!” Kayla called. “Stroke each other. Nice and gentle. Like you’re in love.”

With the incentive to end their mind-numbingly humiliating ordeal as soon as humanly possible, the two boys fondled each other in earnest. I had to bite my knuckle to keep from moaning.

Within minutes, both of their "soldiers" stood at full attention, their little penises pointing at each other like dueling pistols. The crowd’s stunned silence was soon broken by a wave of rowdy applause.

"I think we’ve hit maximum size—such as it is," Kayla said dryly. "You can break it up now, lover boys. I’d say Felicity’s wish for you two to get better acquainted is more than fulfilled." She smirked. "We’ve covered all five senses: sight, hearing, touch... and with that juicy little lip-lock, you had the pleasure of smelling and tasting each other up close and personal. I’m sure you’re quite familiar with each other now."

She grinned at me, and I gave her a little salute.

Kayla eyed the two erections. “Now, let’s take a closer look at those little boners. Johnny Boy, can you compare yours to Blondie’s for us?”

Johnny’s face went redder. "Um... his might be a little bigger, I guess.”

“Maybe a little longer,” Kayla agreed. "But Blondie's might be thinner. What do you think, Blondie?"

Blondie tried to collect himself before answering. I'm sure discussing the dimensions of his extended penis while everyone was zeroing in on it had to be absolutely excruciating. “Um... I guess mine’s... a little thinner,” he agreed, his voice barely audible. “But it’s longer,” he added, as though the claim might soften the blow of his humiliation.

"How long is it, Blondie?" Kayla asked. I know you’ve measured. All boys do."

"Please... I... I don't know."

"How long, Blondie?"

"Four and a half inches?" said Blondie.

Kayla snorted. "Oh, I think you're flattering yourself, don't you?" responded Kayla. "Maybe four inches tops, right?"

"No, it’s bigger than... okay, four inches. Tops," he capitulated.

"Maybe even less?" Kayla prodded.

“Maybe,” he squeaked.

Kayla turned to Johnny. "That makes yours definitely less than four inches—maybe closer to three and a half, right Johnny?"

"I guess so... yes," said Johnny, defeated.

Kayla’s voice shifted to baby talk, just to rub it in. "So cute. You're our weensy wittle boys, yes you are!" She reached out, took each of their penises between her thumb and forefinger, and jiggled them playfully, causing them both to recoil.

Oh! Oh!

“Can you touch them together for me?” she asked.

Oh my goodness gracious! You've got to be KIDDING me!

The boys looked at her, pleading silently for mercy, but none was forthcoming. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched the two boys obediently shuffle closer and maneuver their hips until the tips of their erections met. The crowd went wild.

Both boys looked like they wanted to crawl under the football bleachers and die.

But Kayla wasn't quite done. I suspected she wanted the boys to finish each other off, but she knew I’d always wanted the job of bringing Blondie to a humiliating orgasm. Kayla, loyal as ever, would heed my wishes. But she was determined to oversee an orgasm, nonetheless.

"Blondie," Kayla said, "I think Johnny Boy would love it if you gave his little boner some love and affection."

She produced a small tube of lubricant from her jeans pocket. I’d later learn she’d been carrying it around for weeks, quietly hoping for the chance to use it on the boys.

That moment had arrived. She took Blondie’s right hand, turned it palm-up, and gave the tube a squeeze, dispensing a generous dollop. "Now be a good little boyfriend and rub this aaaaal over Johnny Boy's little dinky."

Blondie, who looked like he could pass out from the humiliation, obeyed Kayla's command and began spreading the slippery substance on Johnny's little hard-on. Johnny, whose humiliation level closely matched that of his counterpart, visibly tensed.

"It's okay, Johnny Boy," cooed Kayla. "Just rest your hands on Blondie's shoulders and enjoy. I promise your new boyfriend will take reeeeal good care of you." Johnny compliantly put his hands on Blondie's shoulders while Blondie ever so reluctantly began fondling the penis before him.

"Gooood, Blondie," encouraged Kayla. "Massage that little wee-wee, nice and gentle and lovingly. Excellent! And rub some on his balls. Yes, that's it. Caress all of Johnny Boy's baby boy bits."

The crowd was eating it up. I couldn’t take it anymore; as much as I was loving every second of observing Kayla's masterclass in humiliation, I just couldn't stay on the sidelines any longer—I had to join the fun. I strode over to Kayla, grinning, and held out my hand. Kayla, quick on the uptake as always, gave me a knowing smile and squeezed a perfect dose of lube onto my palm.

I snuggled up behind Blondie, slipping my arm around his bare waist. “Hi, cutie,” I whispered in his ear. I caressed Blondie’s smooth bum with one hand, while using the other to trail my fingers along his hips, before reaching around to fondle his penis. The effect was immediate: He jerked back into me, a soft whimper escaping his lips, and let his own hand slip from Johnny’s shaft. Johnny was already showing clear signs of approaching sexual gratification, a condition he neither wanted nor had any ability to stop.

"Don't stop now, Blondie!" Kayla scolded, her voice dripping with wicked amusement. “Johnny’s depending on you!”

I pulled Blondie closer, pressing my chest against his back. "That's right," I murmured into his ear. "You’ve got your new boyfriend all worked up, sweetie. Time to consummate your relationship."

My hand glided up and down Blondie’s shaft, slick with lube. His erection had subsided, but I had him back to full capacity in a matter of seconds. It was such a delicious sensation—touching, teasing and seducing my favorite plaything, and under as humiliating of circumstances imaginable. His skin was so smooth—and at my behest, which made it that much more pleasurable. Suffice it to say, I was in a heightened state of sexual arousal.

Speaking of which... In front of us, Johnny’s eyes popped open, and I saw the panic and recognition there: He was about to climax in front of everyone, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Keep it up, Blondie," urged Kayla. "He's almost there—stroke that little wee-wee!"

And stroke it he did. Johnny was panting, his hips bucking into Blondie’s fist, all while fighting the inevitable. The crowd cheered them on, some chanting “Go! Go! Go!” in a rising crescendo. They were energized, half of them screaming, the other half filming.

Johnny Boy couldn’t hold back any longer—his body went rigid, toes curling, jaw clenched, eyes squeezed tightly shut. As the waves of his orgasm overtook him, his whole frame convulsed, and both Blondie and I instinctively braced for his ejaculation—but there was none to be had. I Googled it later and learned that there is no ejaculation during orgasm if the lad is prepubescent.

Ejaculation or not, it was obvious that Johnny Boy had achieved sexual climax, which triggered a robust ovation from the crowd—an eruption of laughter and cheers that could only have only compounded his already unbearable humiliation.

Blondie wasn’t far behind. I could feel the tension building in him, his breathing uneven, his body coiling. Sensing the moment, I gently cupped my smallish hand around his smallish penis—it was a perfect fit—and began stroking him in earnest with slow, deliberate motions.

"Please... Felicity... please stop!" Blondie pleaded in a throaty whisper.

But I was not to be denied, and neither was Blondie's orgasm. "I don't think so, my dear Blondie," I cooed, as I pumped my hand faster, finishing him off with my relentless strokes. He tensed like Johnny Boy had, knees locking, and let out a lusty, involuntary groan. Unlike his counterpart, he shot out several spurts of cum, the first two or three of which splatted directly onto his partner's belly, much to Johnny Boy's chagrin and our amusement. The ovation Blondie received far surpassed the one for Johnny Boy a few seconds before.

One of my favorite parts of bringing Blondie to sexual climax—and there were many—was that his groan coincided with an absolutely delicious high-pitched squeal from Johnny as he watched in horror while Blondie's emissions splattered onto his bare tummy. Johnny somehow obediently kept his hands on Blondie's shoulders the whole time, while watching—and feeling—the juices dribble ever so slowly downward, where they eventually collected around his little bits.

As for me, like I say, I had been looking forward to getting Blondie off in humiliating fashion, and that exhibition exceeded anything I could ever have imagined. My vibrator was going full bore, but at that moment I think I could have orgasmed without any physical stimulation. It was only a few seconds after Blondie spurted onto Johnny's stomach that I let myself go. The intensity of my climax rivals anything I've ever felt.

I let go of Blondie and stepped back, wiping my hand on his hip. Kayla had done me proud, and the humiliation scale was off the charts. She must have sensed that I was duly satisfied—and that the proceedings had reached its perfect crescendo.

She grinned at me. “I think that’s enough for one day, don’t you?”

I nodded, unable to stop smiling. My body still buzzed with aftershocks.

"Thank you, boys," she said, stepping forward. "That was fabulous entertainment. Now give each other a nice kiss good-bye—on the lips, and a warm hug.” I could only shake my head in awe as my two naked, trembling boys gave each other a quick, shamefaced peck on the lips and a half-hearted hug.

“Now,” Kayla cooed, “take each other’s hands one last time and thank one another properly for a lovely afternoon. Use your names. Look each other in the eyes. Lovingly.”

Once again they clasped each other's hands and looked at each other—though more haplessly than lovingly. “Thank you, Johnny Boy, for a lovely afternoon,” Blondie muttered dispassionately.

“You too, Blond—I mean, thank you, Blondie... for a lovely afternoon,” Johnny echoed, equally unenthusiastic.

Kayla wasn’t letting them off the hook just yet. “Johnny Boy,” she said, “don’t you think Blondie deserves a special thanks for what he did for you?”

“Th-thank you, Blondie, for... for what you did,” Johnny mumbled, flushing red.

“Try again, Johnny Boy. But this time, tell Blondie exactly what you’re thanking him for.”

Johnny swallowed hard. “Thank... thank you, Blondie, for... for playing with... with my... my penis... and making me... for making me... you know..." How adorable—he couldn't even bring himself to use the words. Kayla, grinning ear to ear, turned to Blondie for his response.

"You're welcome," mumbled Blondie wretchedly.

Kayla wasn’t quite done. "Can you tell us how it felt, Johnny Boy?"

“Please, I...” he groaned. “It felt... it felt good. It felt really good.”

"I'm sure it did, Johnny Boy," said a giggling Kayla amid raucous laughter from the gathering. "I'm sure it did."

She reached up and plucked the bunny ears from their heads, then retrieved the underpants and panties and casually tossed them to the anxiously awaiting owners. She gave them a wave of dismissal, and the boys speedily slipped into their underwear. They were quite a sight as they ran down the track side by side in pursuit of their discarded clothes.

“What, no thank-yous or goodbyes?” Kayla called after them, triggering one final burst of laughter from the crowd.

As the fully entertained spectators began to disperse, Kayla turned to me with a sparkle in her eye. “Well?” she asked, flashing a sly grin. “How’d I do?”

I just shook my head slowly, smiling in awe. No words were necessary.
Last edited by Blondie on Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FireBloom_FrostByte, Joseph787, Summers and 13 guests