Stripped By Girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by tim409 »

That is the view every girl should have of males. Nothing hidden from the girls but everything is hidden from the males. NAKED males do behave been when they are with clothed girls. Besides there is another very good reason for girls of all ages to be able to see males of all ages in a safe setting such as in schools while their modesty is kept intact.
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by tim409 »

Looking back at this story, I love how Jeepman protects the modesty of the girls while allowing the girls to see and touch a very naked Peter. In one chapter, it states that Peter held his hands up while the girls played tag with his naked body and his penis was a primary target along with his balls.

If he had to pee, he did it where the girls could watch but if they did, the went where Peter could not see them and when they changed, they also made sure Peter could not see them. I also loved that girls of all ages could take part as it is far better for girls to see their first naked male in save settings such as Jeepman's stories than to have some prick expose his cock to them on the street.

I wish the old swim teams where them males were nude and the girls in one piece swim suits never stopped as it gave girls of all ages a safe place to see a couple dozen naked males all with school approval as the school protected the modesty of the girls It gave the moms permission to bring their daughters no matter how young they were and none of them felt they were seeing forbidden fruit since it was sanctioned by the school, in fact many of the women and girls went to church the next Sunday and saw a lot of the boys and young men dressed in suits when just a day or two earlier they were watching them swim naked and often standing side by side of them with the males naked and they dressed. It was a win win for everyone

I love your stories Jeepman. Perhaps you can include more naked males so the girls can compare them with each other.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5085 times
Been thanked: 1878 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks for the kind words, Tim!
NudeBaG
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2068 times
Been thanked: 4136 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by NudeBaG »

Damn.
I thought JeepMan might have written something new.
Every time I see a new comment on this epic, I think it might be a return for JeepMan.
But oh well🤷🏻
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5085 times
Been thanked: 1878 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

I promise to write something soon, NudeBag. It's been hard for me to come up with something new that I haven't done before. I'm not as prolific as some other writers. I wish i were.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2068 times
Been thanked: 4136 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m not going to force you (not that I could)
But it really would be nice to see you return
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by tim409 »

It would be interesting to hear the girls talk with each other about how it feels that they can see a naked male including ejaculations while never exposing themselves or letting the male touch them and also from the male's pov about how it feels to be the only one naked and having girls as young as 7 see and feel all his parts. I know Peter is a perfect gentleman and I do like how he does not expect to see the girls or to touch them even though dozens upon dozens of young girls have seen him. Personally, I loved that aspect when I was growing up since I was brought up in a home where male nudity was normal I never thought it was a double standard. I guess Peter feels the same way?
Peterjessop
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2024 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Peterjessop »

I love it
PantsDownFun
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2024 4:51 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 252 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by PantsDownFun »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 pm Judy encouraged the 5 kids to come closer and she told me to raise my arms and slowly turn around so they could see everything I had. By this point the 2 boys said they had enough and told the other girls they were going home. I think they were embarrassed that their friends were seeing things that really should be private for boys.
I'll admit, as much as I'm loving this series, I was so incredibly disappointed that the girls didn't grab those boys when they tried to leave and stripped them naked too, having them join Peter. Why should Peter suffer alone? Those boys sure seemed curious about just how embarrassed he was, what better way to answer their questions than to have them experience it themselves. It could be a lot of fun for those three girls to see classmates naked in addition to a random high school student. The three boys being at different development stages introduces some interesting dynamics to their different embarrassment. Have one of the two boys be slightly older than the other, but less developed, and his embarrassment at his friend finding out how much less developed he is, or have the older one more developed and the younger one is both embarrassed at being seen naked, but very curious about his friend's body, as he wonders when he will have those changes also.
Jeepman, would you be cool if I wrote a spinoff of your series, one that takes place in an alternate timeline, where this is the point that the timelines split (if not a little bit earlier)? Alternatively, what do you think of going down that path yourself to see what it goes?
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5085 times
Been thanked: 1878 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

As i've said before, I prefer stories where the male is the only one naked in a group of girls. I find it's more embarrassing when he is the only one naked and not part of a group of naked males. By my guest though. I would not mind at all if you wrote of a spinoff of my series!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 11 guests