Spammers
-
dublinjohn
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
- Contact:
-
Girlspns
- Strip-Master In-Chief
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 507 times
- Contact:
Re: Spammers
As far as I can tell, this particular theme is for users who joined before I updated the capcha, while I can stop the creation of new bots, sadly we have to take care of the old ones ourselves when they show up.
- Trundle
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:55 am
- Has thanked: 1396 times
- Been thanked: 804 times
- Contact:
Re: Spammers
Ah that's annoying.Girlspns wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2025 8:09 pm As far as I can tell, this particular theme is for users who joined before I updated the capcha, while I can stop the creation of new bots, sadly we have to take care of the old ones ourselves when they show up.
I understand there's nothing else you can do though, just have to keep reporting the old bots when they pop up. Thanks for dealing with it anyway.
-
Darky
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:03 pm
- Has thanked: 624 times
- Been thanked: 193 times
- Contact:
Re: Spammers
Well I guess I deleted over a thousand posts past week(s) so I keep going.
But I truly hope things will work soon, so we can enjoy our board as we used to do.
But I truly hope things will work soon, so we can enjoy our board as we used to do.
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2059 times
- Been thanked: 4132 times
- Contact:
Re: Spammers
Seriously, it’s getting ridiculous.
I comment on something, and immediately get another comment from some spam bs!
Wtf?
I comment on something, and immediately get another comment from some spam bs!
Wtf?
-
dublinjohn
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
- Contact:
-
dublinjohn
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
- Contact:
-
dublinjohn
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
- Contact:
-
dublinjohn
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 10 guests