That is under writers discretion whatever your comfortable with.NudeBaG wrote: Sun Mar 02, 2025 8:25 pm So, I’m currently writing the chapter with Mark being in control of the girls.
How far is TOO far?
Magic (Complete-ish😓 NEW 8/20/2026)
-
Vader
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 pm
- Has thanked: 538 times
- Been thanked: 1441 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2048 times
- Been thanked: 4105 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
Sorry
This latest chapter is a real challenge for me.
I’ve written and scrapped 3 complete drafts.
I’m trying to keep it incredibly kinky, but still be within character between the 4 of them.
They’ve got to maintain their ‘Tainted Virgin’ status, and I’m trying to think of things Mark could do/have the girls do that could push their limits, while not going TOO far.
Mark’s individual relationships and feelings between each girl are also in play, so there’s quite a bit of rivalry/jealousy going on while still being a close knit coven.
This latest chapter is a real challenge for me.
I’ve written and scrapped 3 complete drafts.
I’m trying to keep it incredibly kinky, but still be within character between the 4 of them.
They’ve got to maintain their ‘Tainted Virgin’ status, and I’m trying to think of things Mark could do/have the girls do that could push their limits, while not going TOO far.
Mark’s individual relationships and feelings between each girl are also in play, so there’s quite a bit of rivalry/jealousy going on while still being a close knit coven.
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2048 times
- Been thanked: 4105 times
- Contact:
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1746
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5039 times
- Been thanked: 1854 times
- Contact:
-
Themarble
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 2275 times
- Been thanked: 1340 times
- Contact:
-
docknumber
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2025 4:20 am
- Has thanked: 214 times
- Been thanked: 221 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
I really want to see how pervy and kinky Mark can be. Will he get back at the girls for all the exposure they caused him to? I’m curious will this night lead to any more power dynamics between Christine and Emily.
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2048 times
- Been thanked: 4105 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
I tried it 4 different ways, and each time, it felt wrong.
It felt ‘too’ exploitative/one sided.
It’s not like Mark wants ‘revenge’,
I just had to figure out HOW things would play out.
Still working on it, but I think I’m happy with it
Christine fans should be happy
It felt ‘too’ exploitative/one sided.
It’s not like Mark wants ‘revenge’,
I just had to figure out HOW things would play out.
Still working on it, but I think I’m happy with it
Christine fans should be happy
- Trundle
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:55 am
- Has thanked: 1388 times
- Been thanked: 798 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
I can see it being a tricky one to write yeah.
Mark is obviously a good person essentially and it wouldn't feel right for him to humiliate the girls on purpose, even though he'd probably be within his rights to do that after all the embarrassments they've caused him. He just seems too nice to do anything like that, interesting to see what happens.
Can't wait!
Mark is obviously a good person essentially and it wouldn't feel right for him to humiliate the girls on purpose, even though he'd probably be within his rights to do that after all the embarrassments they've caused him. He just seems too nice to do anything like that, interesting to see what happens.
Can't wait!
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2048 times
- Been thanked: 4105 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
This will (essentially) be the 3rd “Ritual” we’ve seen.
The 1st) The girls forced Mark to act based on THEIR wills.
The 2nd) Mark had to do things of his OWN will.
The 3rd) This one, Mark is in FULL control over the girls.
It’s a complete power shift.
The 1st) The girls forced Mark to act based on THEIR wills.
The 2nd) Mark had to do things of his OWN will.
The 3rd) This one, Mark is in FULL control over the girls.
It’s a complete power shift.
-
Themarble
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 2275 times
- Been thanked: 1340 times
- Contact:
Re: Magic (New 3-2-2025)
How many more rituals are there going to be?
This upcoming chapter has gotten me very excited to see what happens and if Christine is something to look forward to? Count me in!
Is it humiliation or a pleasure, or both?
This upcoming chapter has gotten me very excited to see what happens and if Christine is something to look forward to? Count me in!
Is it humiliation or a pleasure, or both?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests