Swim Meet
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
As I got within 20 feet of the ball, that same little brat ran up and grabbed the ball and started to run around the big pool. My mind was still in a fog of sexual pleasures from last week, as I instinctively started to chase after the kid, and within two running steps, my swimsuit slipped down my legs, leaving my penis flopping around erratically, and within another two steps fell to the ground, almost tripping me, leaving me running naked. I was still recovering from the fog and after running almost twenty feet, I finally realized my penis was erratically flopping around, I stopped running and looked down to see that I was bare ass naked. I looked around seeing all the surprised looks on the teenagers faces, and I started feeling extremely embarrassed being completely naked.
I turned around and walked back in the direction of where I lost my swimsuit on the ground. As I’m walking back with my penis flopping side to side, I’m looking around and I could not see it. I asked, “has anyone seen my swimsuit?”
A young kid with a smirk on his face, raised his hand holding my swimsuit and asked, “you mean this?”
I answered, “yes.” And before I could ask for them back, he turned and ran in the opposite direction.
I couldn’t believe it; he ran around the corner of the pool and down along the side of the pool.
I started feeling extremely nervous with embarrassment, realizing I was going to have to run after him, bare ass naked, to get my swimsuit back.
I hesitated for a couple seconds and then quickly chased after, running around the corner of the pool, my penis erratically flopping all over my body, sometimes off my legs, and occasionally bouncing off my stomach and chest. As I yelled for the kid to give me back my swimsuit. I could hear the Lifeguard yelling, “stop running. No running around the pool.”
I quickly stopped running and walked as fast as I could; my penis bouncing erratically off my legs. As I passed Christy and the other volleyball players, they all laughed and Christy asked, “hey Mike. Where’s your swimsuit?”
I stopped walking, looked down at my nakedness, and then over to Christy, smiled and answered, “I give up.” And stepped off the side of the pool into the water behind Candy and Teri.
Candy asked, “where’s the volleyball?”
I felt silly, looked around the pool for our volleyball, and I saw it sitting on the deck on the other side of the pool. I said, “just a minute, I’ll get it.”
I walked in the water over to the ladder on the opposite side of the pool and hesitated for almost 30 seconds pondering on how I could get the ball without climbing out of the pool. I looked back towards the other volleyball players, as Candy yelled, “go on, get the ball.”
With nervous embarrassment, I climbed up the ladder onto the deck and quickly walked over to the ball. I picked up the ball, and as I quickly walked back to the pool, I threw the ball towards the volleyball players, and stepped back into the pool.
Just as we’re about to start the volleyball game again, the kid that ran off with my swimsuit walked up along the pool and tossed my swimsuit towards me and said, “here’s your swimsuit. I’m sorry, I was just trying to have some fun.”
I picked up my swimsuit out of the water, and slipped them on and tucked my penis in. Candy, with a smirk, said, “don’t let it interfere with the game.”
I replied, “I won’t, I promise.”
MORE TO COME
I turned around and walked back in the direction of where I lost my swimsuit on the ground. As I’m walking back with my penis flopping side to side, I’m looking around and I could not see it. I asked, “has anyone seen my swimsuit?”
A young kid with a smirk on his face, raised his hand holding my swimsuit and asked, “you mean this?”
I answered, “yes.” And before I could ask for them back, he turned and ran in the opposite direction.
I couldn’t believe it; he ran around the corner of the pool and down along the side of the pool.
I started feeling extremely nervous with embarrassment, realizing I was going to have to run after him, bare ass naked, to get my swimsuit back.
I hesitated for a couple seconds and then quickly chased after, running around the corner of the pool, my penis erratically flopping all over my body, sometimes off my legs, and occasionally bouncing off my stomach and chest. As I yelled for the kid to give me back my swimsuit. I could hear the Lifeguard yelling, “stop running. No running around the pool.”
I quickly stopped running and walked as fast as I could; my penis bouncing erratically off my legs. As I passed Christy and the other volleyball players, they all laughed and Christy asked, “hey Mike. Where’s your swimsuit?”
I stopped walking, looked down at my nakedness, and then over to Christy, smiled and answered, “I give up.” And stepped off the side of the pool into the water behind Candy and Teri.
Candy asked, “where’s the volleyball?”
I felt silly, looked around the pool for our volleyball, and I saw it sitting on the deck on the other side of the pool. I said, “just a minute, I’ll get it.”
I walked in the water over to the ladder on the opposite side of the pool and hesitated for almost 30 seconds pondering on how I could get the ball without climbing out of the pool. I looked back towards the other volleyball players, as Candy yelled, “go on, get the ball.”
With nervous embarrassment, I climbed up the ladder onto the deck and quickly walked over to the ball. I picked up the ball, and as I quickly walked back to the pool, I threw the ball towards the volleyball players, and stepped back into the pool.
Just as we’re about to start the volleyball game again, the kid that ran off with my swimsuit walked up along the pool and tossed my swimsuit towards me and said, “here’s your swimsuit. I’m sorry, I was just trying to have some fun.”
I picked up my swimsuit out of the water, and slipped them on and tucked my penis in. Candy, with a smirk, said, “don’t let it interfere with the game.”
I replied, “I won’t, I promise.”
MORE TO COME
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Tags:
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
Test. I'm trying to post an update.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
-
TeenFan
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm
- Has thanked: 1523 times
- Been thanked: 2655 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
The lifeguard blows the whistle for running...but not for flopping his cock around?
Where is this pool? I wanna join up.
Where is this pool? I wanna join up.
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
It's huge and it flops around sometimes when he doesn't expect it to.TeenFan wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2025 5:39 pm The lifeguard blows the whistle for running...but not for flopping his cock around?
Where is this pool? I wanna join up.
He was very embarrassed, and the lifeguard didn't have any rules against floppy dicks.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
Reminds me about the time wrote about in true stories (A Day at the Beach) when my girl and I went to a very crowed beach and we waited until it was very crowed and we had our things far from the beach. She had an old two piece swim suit and when we were in deeper water, she "lost" her bottoms so I gave her my swim suit to put on and we went back to our things, she in my swim suit and me, NAKED and we were cheered as some said I was a perfect gentleman to give her my trucks while other parents (mostly moms_ told their daughters to look at the naked man and by that time I had a full erection. The life guards did not care about my "floppy dick" swinging around with my balls hanging low and swinging as I walked No one offered a towel and even the life guards (two women and a man) complimented me for my actions. even though hundreds of people saw us and most of them were women and young girls, and only a couple of moms covered their daughters eyesBuckaroo wrote: Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:43 amIt's huge and it flops around sometimes when he doesn't expect it to.TeenFan wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2025 5:39 pm The lifeguard blows the whistle for running...but not for flopping his cock around?
Where is this pool? I wanna join up.
He was very embarrassed, and the lifeguard didn't have any rules against floppy dicks.
(We did this on two other beaches that summer but did not want to push our luck with more but both my girl and I loved getting away with all the beach goers seeing a naked male on the beach which was not clothing optional
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
We switched sides with the other team, putting us into shallower water. My swimsuit waist band was right at the pool water level. With my penis exposed above my waistband, the top side of my penis along my side was exposed out of the water. I bent my knees slightly to lower my waist below the water level to keep my penis along my side below the water level.
When we switched sides, I switched positions with Teri up front, so I am now up front next to Candy.
The next play, Candy, hit the ball over the net to the other side. They hit it back and as it flew over the net close to me, I jumped to hit it back. As I jumped into the air, my penis flopped out of my swimsuit hanging down over the front of my swimsuit into the water. The ball bounced off Christy’s hand and went astray, as she was staring straight at my penis hanging over the top edge of my swimsuit.
Candy looked over and was also surprised and smiled, as I quickly tucked the head of my penis into the back panel of my swimsuit, and pulling my waistband over the side of my penis, and then bending my knees slightly to lower my waist into the water.
Candy and Christy just stared, until one of the boys served the ball, and as it flew over my head, I jumped as high as I could to hit it back. My penis flew out of my swimsuit flying up into the air, until I came back down and landed on my feet. Because we were still in the middle of a rally, I just left my penis hanging over the front of my swimsuit. I tried to duck down into the water slightly, as Christy hit the ball back towards me, causing me to jump up to hit the ball back over the net. With the weight of my penis bouncing off my waistband, my swimsuit slipped down a little bit more, exposing half my butt.
The ball eventually ended in the water on the other side and we got a point. I quickly pulled up my swimsuit and tucked my penis back under the waistband.
I noticed there were several girls standing around on the deck and along the side in the water watching me as we played, this made me nervous, yet a little excited. After a couple more rally’s, after one of the boys on the other side knocked the ball out of the pool, and while he was getting the ball, Christy walked over to the net and asked me, “hey Mike, after the next 3 rally’s, I dare you to do something really daring.”
MORE TO COME.
When we switched sides, I switched positions with Teri up front, so I am now up front next to Candy.
The next play, Candy, hit the ball over the net to the other side. They hit it back and as it flew over the net close to me, I jumped to hit it back. As I jumped into the air, my penis flopped out of my swimsuit hanging down over the front of my swimsuit into the water. The ball bounced off Christy’s hand and went astray, as she was staring straight at my penis hanging over the top edge of my swimsuit.
Candy looked over and was also surprised and smiled, as I quickly tucked the head of my penis into the back panel of my swimsuit, and pulling my waistband over the side of my penis, and then bending my knees slightly to lower my waist into the water.
Candy and Christy just stared, until one of the boys served the ball, and as it flew over my head, I jumped as high as I could to hit it back. My penis flew out of my swimsuit flying up into the air, until I came back down and landed on my feet. Because we were still in the middle of a rally, I just left my penis hanging over the front of my swimsuit. I tried to duck down into the water slightly, as Christy hit the ball back towards me, causing me to jump up to hit the ball back over the net. With the weight of my penis bouncing off my waistband, my swimsuit slipped down a little bit more, exposing half my butt.
The ball eventually ended in the water on the other side and we got a point. I quickly pulled up my swimsuit and tucked my penis back under the waistband.
I noticed there were several girls standing around on the deck and along the side in the water watching me as we played, this made me nervous, yet a little excited. After a couple more rally’s, after one of the boys on the other side knocked the ball out of the pool, and while he was getting the ball, Christy walked over to the net and asked me, “hey Mike, after the next 3 rally’s, I dare you to do something really daring.”
MORE TO COME.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
I'm working on the next part, but I'm having trouble. I'd like to write it two different ways and ask everyone to vote on which they prefer.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
Where can images be posted?tim409 wrote: Thu Jul 03, 2025 6:11 pm Could this be Mike? https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.HXiy ... n&o=7&rm=3
Or this one https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... ipo=images
Or the coach inspecting the boys before the swim meet (a few other boys joined Mike
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.873b6f90487 ... ImgRaw&r=0
I did not read one page of your story but I am glad you got him naked in front of hundreds of people, mostly girls I hope.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
Re: Swim Meet
Just find the image you want and copy the address from the address bar for the image and then paste it where you want it in the post your are writing Some images will not show up later but usually the images that are not from some search engines like Bing will show up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Jeepman89 and 8 guests