Website trouble

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by Blondie »

DrWhoFanJ wrote: Mon Sep 08, 2025 10:36 pm
Or the third option: Some people are simply choosing to not even try getting onto the site because of the constant hassle it had been for quite a while.
Oh, that's too bad, if that is the case. Other than the Cloudflare check—which is a very minor nuisance, but a necessary one—I have been fortunate not to have any issues for weeks now. Bummer if others still can't get in.
Dormouse
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by Dormouse »

Earlier today I was getting a website suspended message.
BlueDragmire
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2024 12:57 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 135 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by BlueDragmire »

Site was fully down earlier this morning, gave me a nice scare…
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by Bucket »

BlueDragmire wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 11:38 am Site was fully down earlier this morning, gave me a nice scare…
Yeah, same. I was like - 😕 🤔 😕
User avatar
underdog_13
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:07 pm
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 1528 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by underdog_13 »

Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
Moonshine+CC21
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by Moonshine+CC21 »

underdog_13 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:04 pm Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
I absolutely agree
User avatar
superevil7
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
Has thanked: 1598 times
Been thanked: 2442 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by superevil7 »

underdog_13 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:04 pm Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
Here is an unofficial Discord server that was just set up: https://discord.gg/EQjpz7qWJr
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired. :D
Debbifan
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
Location: Berkshire UK
Has thanked: 960 times
Been thanked: 874 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by Debbifan »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 1:47 pm Here is an unofficial Discord server that was just set up: https://discord.gg/EQjpz7qWJr
I can't find out how to get verified ? The welcome thread says I showed up ( as Enthusiast, my other user name at CHYOA ) but I'm not allowed to post and going to the Rules page does not seem to include any option to get verified ?

Forget it, worked it out. :D
My stories at CHYOA ( different username )
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
User avatar
superevil7
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
Has thanked: 1598 times
Been thanked: 2442 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by superevil7 »

Debbifan wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 3:01 pm
I can't find out how to get verified ? The welcome thread says I showed up ( as Enthusiast, my other user name at CHYOA ) but I'm not allowed to post and going to the Rules page does not seem to include any option to get verified ?

Forget it, worked it out. :D
For anyone else, you have to click on the 👍
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired. :D
User avatar
edithdick
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:18 am
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 419 times
Contact:

Re: Website trouble

Post by edithdick »

Seems to have been someone doing a denial of service attack recently.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests