Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Post Reply
Tenacious
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 22, 2025 6:41 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Tenacious »

Hopefully soon!
Brett
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:25 pm
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Brett »

Bump
Brett
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:25 pm
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Brett »

Bump :roll:
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking, Chapter 13

Post by Blondie »

Image

Chapter 13: The Struggle

When Mia finished up with the shaming of Vicky and Jimmy, her eyes turned to the boy in the humiliating girls' swimsuit. The crowd, which had been steadily gathering, followed her gaze as one until it settled squarely on a crimson-faced Andy. Andy, who had clearly been relieved to see the spotlight move elsewhere, now fidgeted with the bottom hem of the swimsuit, squirming beneath the renewed attention. I was thoroughly enjoying his discomfort. Andy, blushing furiously in that ridiculous pink two-piece, is a sight that’s burned itself into my memory—and whenever I conjure up the image, it always brings a smile to my face.

Mia continued to stare at Andy. I could almost see the wheels turning as she considered her next move. Her thoughts were interrupted by a seventh-grade girl at the front of the pack.

“Why is he dressed like that?” she asked, her voice carrying across the crowd.

Mia and I smiled. We knew that any verbal exchange with the other students would only add to Andy's embarrassment.

"He's being punished," explained Mia, her voice deliberately loud. “Miss Prescott wants him as embarrassed as possible.” She tilted her head, studying him. “I’d say it’s working. Just look at how red his face is.”

Naturally, everyone did. Andy’s blush deepened instantly, as if on cue. It was delicious.

"Doesn't he have pretty legs?" Mia asked, raising her voice even more so everyone could hear.

Andy visibly winced. He hated remarks about his legs—something Mia knew all too well. And just like that, every eye dropped to his long, slender, hairless legs.

"Yes, he does!" agreed the seventh grader, nodding eagerly. "They're kind of girly. Like his swimsuit."

Everyone laughed, and Andy somehow managed to turn an even deeper shade of crimson.

"Why is he being punished? What did he do?" asked the curious seventh grader.

Mia didn't miss a beat. "He lifted up Andrea's skirt," she said, gesturing to me. "With a back-scratcher."

Several gasps and a couple of giggles emanated from the crowd. I actually blushed, even though I was a totally willing "victim."

"Did he really?" the seventh grader asked, wide-eyed. After a pause, she stared Andy down and declared, "He deserves to be punished."

"He does," Mia agreed, smiling at Andy's blushing face. "And it's going to get better... or I guess worse, from Andy's standpoint. When we get back inside, Miss Prescott is going to spank him."

"Seriously?" the excited seventh grader responded. She was partially drowned out by the raucous reaction from the crowd.

"Yep," confirmed Mia. "She's going to take him over her knees and spank him. Like a little boy."

"Oh, my goodness!" squealed the girl. "I wish I could be there." She eyed Andy's bathing suit bottom and asked, "Will she pull those down and spank him on his bare bottom?"

"One can only hope," Mia replied with a toothy grin. Everyone laughed, while Andy squirmed ever so uncomfortably.

"I know what!" Mia suddenly announced. "Let's play a game."

Andy’s fidgeting ratcheted up—he clearly understood that whatever game Mia had in mind would undoubtedly involve him.

“A wheelbarrow race,” she declared, while eyeing her three hapless subjects. "Anyone wearing bunny ears gets to be the wheelbarrow." She turned to the entertained audience. "Can I get three volunteers to push the wheelbarrows?"

I couldn't resist. "I'll take Andy," I said without hesitation.

Two girls asserted themselves and jumped forward. "I'll take the boy in the girls' uniform!" said one excitedly.

"I'll take the... um, the girl in the boys' uniform," laughed the other.

"Excellent!" Mia grinned. “All right—we’ll start right here.” She pointed to a painted line at her feet, then gestured to a utility shed some fifty yards away. “First team to reach the shed wins.”

She paused, considering, then added, “There should be some incentive. Let’s see… yes. The winning wheelbarrow gets to take off their bunny ears for the rest of the recess."

I moved in behind Andy as the other two girls closed in on Jimmy and Vicky. Vicky, already resigned, dropped to all fours without a word. Jimmy hesitated, glancing around in a hopeless search for an escape. Andy was something else entirely.

"On the ground, my little brother," I directed, grinning.

“I don’t want to play that game,” he replied, planting his feet and folding his arms across his chest in a rare show of defiance. "I won't."

Mia just shook her head and smiled. She knew that ultimately she would get Andy to submit. Turning her attention to Jimmy, she said, “You know, I think you’d look adorable in Andy’s pretty swimsuit. Maybe I’ll let you try it on.”

That suggestion generated an immediate reaction from both of the boys. Jimmy simply dropped to all fours. Andy had a look on his face of open-mouthed horror, but for the moment he remained standing, clearly weighing his options—such as they were. Finally, with a defeated sigh, he relented, slowly lowering himself to his hands and knees.

“That’s better,” Mia said with a pleased smile. “Let the games begin!”

I eagerly grabbed Andy by his bare ankles and lifted, while the other two girls did likewise with Jimmy and Vicky, lining us up with our blushing wheelbarrows.

"I'll tell you when to start," Mia announced. "And keep your heads up so your bunny ears don’t fall off. If they do, there will be consequences."

A buzz of excitement filled the air. All eyes were on the six of us, but I had the feeling that most of them were on the boy in the two-piece swimsuit.

"Readyyyyy, go!" shouted Mia, laughing as we lurched forward. “And remember—if you win, I’ll let you lose the bunny ears.”

Spoiler alert: There was no winner—but there was one indisputable loser.

Squeals of delight rang throughout as the three human wheelbarrows churned their arms in earnest. In the early going, Andy surged ahead, with Vicky a close second. Jimmy lagged behind—not for lack of effort, but because he kept reaching behind him to tug down the skirt he was now wearing. It rode up relentlessly, flashing his red briefs to the crowd, which only added to their merriment.

It didn't surprise me that Andy was in the lead. He has always been athletic, and he was clearly motivated. Motivated or not, I’d already decided: there was no way I’d let him win. I enjoyed the fact that he hated those bunny ears, so I was prepared to slow him down if I had to.

But my intervention would prove to be unnecessary, thanks to the irrepressible Mia.

It was at about the halfway point that she completely changed the complexion of the wheelbarrow race. She trotted alongside Andy, grinning wickedly. Without warning, she reached down, seized his swimsuit bottoms, and yanked them down below his knees.

"Noooo!" Andy shrieked as his arms came to a screeching halt.

He twisted awkwardly, trying to reach back and pull them up, but I kept a tight grip on his ankles, leaving him flailing and helpless, stuck with his butt high in the air.

Up ahead, the other contestants slowed, then stopped altogether. When the girls pushing Jimmy and Vicky turned and saw the source of the uproar, their priorities shifted instantly. Apparently much more interested in Andy's plight than the outcome of the race, they released their holds and hurried back toward the spectacle. The wheelbarrow race was over.

Andy’s predicament, however, was only beginning.

While I steadfastly held his ankles up, Andy flapped around like a fish out of water. People tried to peek underneath him, so he used one hand to cover his crotch, the other to keep himself propped up.

"Turn him over!" squealed the highly enraptured Mia. "I want to see Little Andy!"

Having already thought of that, I said, "I would, but then he'll be able to pull up his swimsuit!"

"I'll fix that," responded Mia.

With that, she grabbed the bunched-up swimsuit and yanked it the rest of the way down to Andy’s ankles. It took a concerted effort for Mia and me to accomplish the task at hand, but we coordinated it flawlessly. While I clamped a hand around his left calf, Mia tugged the swimsuit free from his foot.

"No! Don't!" Andy shrieked, thrashing in panic.

“Relax,” Mia teased. “We’re almost done.”

Giggling freely, we repeated the maneuver on his right leg, making short work of it, and a moment later Mia was waiving the swimsuit overhead in celebration, eliciting delighted laughter from the onlookers.

Andy, now in full-blown panic mode, was more than I could handle. He kicked and flailed like a wild animal, managing to break loose from my grip—which was perfectly fine, because the next few minutes were pure entertainment.

Hell-bent on recovering his swimsuit, Andy lunged after Mia, one hand clamped over his crotch, the other waving wildly. Mia darted in circles, twirling the pink swimsuit out of reach. Just as he closed in, Mia flung it to me. I caught it and ran in the opposite direction. Naturally, Andy spun on me instantly, giving chase. He was grunting and squealing, his bare buns jiggling with each step—much to the hilarity of the audience. When he got close, I tossed it right back to Mia.

Back and forth it went. Every close call, and every frantic lunge by the bottomless boy drew more laughter, turning Andy's desperate chase into the most amusing game of keep-away anyone had ever seen. I couldn’t stop laughing, and neither could anyone else.

At one point, as Andy tore after her, Mia taunted, "I'll give it back if you let me see Little Andy!"

"No way! Give it back!" he shouted, red-faced and frantic.

"Not till I see Little Andy. Move your hands!" she shot back, laughing as she dodged him again.

Andy wasn't about to move his hands. He had done all he could to keep Mia from seeing what she'd been determined to see since Andy's ordeal began earlier that morning, and he wasn't about to surrender now.

Eventually, the keep-away game took a decisive turn. The chase had led to a grassy stretch that was still slick from the rain the night before. Andy had closed the gap yet again. As he lunged for the swimsuit, Mia's foot slid out from under her. Andy's momentum carried into her, and they both went sprawling to the ground.

What followed was pure chaos. Andy made a grab for the swimsuit with one hand, while the other stayed fiercely clamped in place, his priorities very clear. He fumbled and twisted, trying to reclaim the swimsuit without loosening his coverage of Little Andy for even a second.

Mia, flat on her back and laughing so hard she could barely breathe, refused to give it up. The two of them rolled and grappled in a hilarious struggle—Andy red-faced and desperate, Mia giggling uncontrollably as she tried, unsuccessfully, to fend him off, while the crowd shrieked with laughter.

In the end, Andy won by default. Mia was laughing too hard to keep up the fight, and he snatched the swimsuit free, clutching it close. He turned away, hauling it on at lightning speed.

The audience was in stitches. Mia wiped tears from her eyes, and Andy stood panting, utterly mortified.

Moments later, the bell rang, signaling the end of recess. I hated to see it end—but I’m delighted to say that what happened next, back in the classroom, somehow managed to outdo everything we’d just witnessed. I'm looking forward to telling you all about it next time around.
Last edited by Blondie on Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Clashofstylecfnm
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Clashofstylecfnm »

Bravo! worth the wait, hope its not AS long between chapters lol
notme222
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:10 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 58 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by notme222 »

Great to see continuation. I love the way you bring out both the embarrassment of the victims and the joy of the perpetrators.
Brett
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:25 pm
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Brett »

I think Mia should be the one to put his panties on whilst in the submissive position.

She has been patiently waiting to see little Andy. :lol:
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Blondie »

Brett wrote: Fri Jan 16, 2026 5:09 am I think Mia should be the one to put his panties on whilst in the submissive position.

She has been patiently waiting to see little Andy. :lol:
Spoiler alert: I really like that idea. I haven't written it yet, but when you threw that out there (months ago, I believe) I've been leaning toward that scenario ever since.

Of course, one way or another, Mia is not to be denied.
eredinstormborn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2026 7:25 pm
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by eredinstormborn »

This my favorite story on here! I can't wait for the next part. Any chance you have a rough eta?
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: Andy's Embarrassing Over-the-Knee Spanking

Post by Blondie »

eredinstormborn wrote: Sun Jan 18, 2026 7:27 pm This my favorite story on here! I can't wait for the next part. Any chance you have a rough eta?
As always, other obligations get in the way of my writing, so I hesitate to make I promise I'm not sure I can keep. I do have a pretty good idea where this is going (that's not always the case with me), so that will help speed things up once I find some time.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot] and 10 guests