The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply
Enf_Kink
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 175 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by Enf_Kink »

I appreciate the support and interest in the story! It means a lot! I’ve had the next couple of parts mapped out for quite some time, but honestly not even close to sitting down and writing it. I love my job, but I stare at a computer all day and the idea of doing it even longer to write isn’t appealing to me at this very moment. But who knows, I could change my mind tomorrow.
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 222 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by Bucket »

Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Dec 19, 2025 10:46 pm I appreciate the support and interest in the story! It means a lot! I’ve had the next couple of parts mapped out for quite some time, but honestly not even close to sitting down and writing it. I love my job, but I stare at a computer all day and the idea of doing it even longer to write isn’t appealing to me at this very moment. But who knows, I could change my mind tomorrow.
Hey, we'll take it! 😃 Thanks for the update. We'll be here whenever you're ready!
mirkobiett
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by mirkobiett »

One of the most awaited stories 8-)
WingDing
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:20 am
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 98 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by WingDing »

I finally saw and caught up to this story. Quite good.

I especially like Rebbekah ending stripped in Emma's place. Comedic karmic justice. Hopefully the backfire will catch Clarice for once.
mirkobiett
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by mirkobiett »

Hello!!
Any news about your awesome story?? :?: :?:
elysianempire
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2025 2:55 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds

Post by elysianempire »

Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:14 am When her father walked in and turned towards her, he had been abruptly welcomed by an up-close shot of her vagina and her uncovered breasts pointing to the ceiling.
Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:14 am They had no idea a young attractive woman was just around the corner swimming naked.
Shame we don't get a physical description of Emma. We don't know how big her boobs are. if she has pubes, trimmed, shaved, waxed, or natural bald. I don't recall if we even got a hair or eye color(though that could be me forgetting).

Really only getting a nebulous picture of Emma
Enf_Kink wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:14 am While she absentmindedly washed her body and shaved everywhere she could only think about what would happen if her tormentor did, in fact, notice.
Oh, wonder if that eans she is shaven. then there's that comment about little rake that makes me wonder if she does have a small one or is it just a meanless comment


Intersesting story, hope Emma is trained well by her blackmailer
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 222 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by Bucket »

Just leaving a cheeky bump. 😉
Frances2024
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2024 1:46 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by Frances2024 »

I'm loving the story; I thought of a new challenge.

Emma has to write a handwritten note (dictated by Claire) saying something like: "Thanks for not ratting me out. If you want, I can reward you somehow..." and put it in her backpack. When the bus is empty, Emma must undress, hand the note to the driver personally, and wait for his reaction while standing naked next to his seat as he reads it. The driver might respond (like asking her to strike a pose or read it aloud), and Claire films from behind.

Emma undresses and stands next to the driver (as a passenger). Claire hands her a script with questions Emma must ask the driver, such as: "What do you think about seeing me naked?", "Have you ever thought about touching me?", "Would you like me to do anything else?" Emma needs to ask each question while looking him in the eye—without laughing or looking away—while Claire films. The driver answers whatever he wants, and Emma must react naturally. She could even masturbate in front of him.

On the last day of a term or before a holiday, Emma undresses. Throughout the ride (even with other students on board, though only in the empty back rows), she must use only her backpack held in front of her for coverage. When the bus is empty, she walks up to the driver and gives him a hug (facing him, fully exposed) as a "thank you" for all the days of complicity. The driver may or may not reciprocate the hug, but Emma must hold it for 5 seconds.
mirkobiett
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: The Blinds - Short Story - Update 1-23-25

Post by mirkobiett »

Still hoping to read a new chapter of this awesome story!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], Evergood, GateReload, huarf and 18 guests