Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
-
Freesub
- Posts: 963
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
- Has thanked: 168 times
- Been thanked: 1055 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I'm considering writing a story where a boy of the same age strips a girl naked, just because I realised from this thread how rare that is , because society has made it "taboo". I don't think that's particularly fair.
My real incidents:
viewtopic.php?t=3737
viewtopic.php?t=3840
viewtopic.php?t=3843
viewtopic.php?t=4002
viewtopic.php?t=3737
viewtopic.php?t=3840
viewtopic.php?t=3843
viewtopic.php?t=4002
-
TeenFan
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm
- Has thanked: 1523 times
- Been thanked: 2655 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I hope you do write that story, Freesub.Freesub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 pm I'm considering writing a story where a boy of the same age strips a girl naked, just because I realised from this thread how rare that is , because society has made it "taboo". I don't think that's particularly fair.
I did start of a big project, a pair of stories with both a boy pov and a girl pov (one an ENM story and the other posted at ENF).
It's two twelve year olds, a twin brother/sister pair who hold hostage and strip both boys and girls.
Story is incomplete and hope to get back to it soon. (too many stories, not enough time)
So you can see I'd be looking forward to a variety of situations that are not commonly found in the typical story.
-
Xirix7
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:01 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
Re the desire to read about a girl and a boy dealing with being forced to strip naked together - there is one out there involving drug dealers forcing a boyfriend and girlfriend to be strip searched by a gang of men and women where the two are forced to strip naked in front of all 6 of them.
- edithdick
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:18 am
- Has thanked: 202 times
- Been thanked: 419 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I agree, I prefer either when a girl humiliates another girl, or when a girl is forced to make a Faustian bargain due to her own decisions that lead to her humiliating herself...
It can work when the male humiliates the female, but the author has to work hard to keep it from feeling like a SA
It can work when the male humiliates the female, but the author has to work hard to keep it from feeling like a SA
- mars357
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:21 pm
- Has thanked: 1143 times
- Been thanked: 388 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
This thread is enlightening. I think my next story will about about a girl stripping another girl 
I personally slightly prefer girls being stripped and I don't care that much by whom, though I also enjoy young ENF/CFNM.
I personally slightly prefer girls being stripped and I don't care that much by whom, though I also enjoy young ENF/CFNM.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
- superevil7
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 1599 times
- Been thanked: 2442 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I definitely prefer boys humiliating girls, but yeah, keeping the story from becoming too dark is a balancing act. Probably the hardest I went in that direction is my story Enjoying the View.
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
-
Loki Room
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 9:12 pm
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 77 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I enjoy both but I probably prefer ENM because that’s what I can relate to personally. My favourite ENM and ENF stories have an element of karma. Someone trying to expose another person gets exposed themselves, or a bully getting their comeuppance, that sort of thing
-
Girlspns
- Strip-Master In-Chief
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 507 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
This probably rings true the most, then again I always favor the more clever ways of stripping just because it's not as simple as "he/she stripped the girl", that said, I tend to prefer reading about boys stripping girls despite my own body of work (which is mostly girl on girl), if only because it's more embarrassing to the girl, and I also get the impression that it's less common for boys to outsmart girls in fiction, which makes it interesting to read when it flips.notme222 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:10 am I would say if the stripping is physical I prefer boys not be the perpetrators unless they are younger. A male overpowering a female to strip her feels a bit too rapey to me. And I'm not even judging people who have force as a kink, because it's fairly popular among both genders. But it feels like that overshadows the embarrassment.
However if the stripping is by trickery, blackmail, authority, or luck then guys are perfectly suitable. If anything it's easier to write as innocent because girls would humiliate their own to be cruel while guys just want to enjoy the view.
(Yes the above comment is heteronormative. It's not a judgement I just didn't want to put disclaimers in every sentence.)
- superevil7
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 1599 times
- Been thanked: 2442 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
I need to do a story where a boy tricks a girl's mom into keeping her naked some day.Girlspns wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2026 2:46 pm This probably rings true the most, then again I always favor the more clever ways of stripping just because it's not as simple as "he/she stripped the girl", that said, I tend to prefer reading about boys stripping girls despite my own body of work (which is mostly girl on girl), if only because it's more embarrassing to the girl, and I also get the impression that it's less common for boys to outsmart girls in fiction, which makes it interesting to read when it flips.
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
-
PeepingMax69
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2026 4:34 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
- Contact:
Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl
Personal preference is girls humiliating other girls but I'll read and enjoy any combination personally
Three stepsisters and a sister growing up. Peeped and showed off quite a bit. Always open to chat about experiences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests