CFNM SCENES.

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Post Reply
Freesub
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1055 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by Freesub »

Mattheus wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2026 8:51 pm
Freesub wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2026 1:07 pm
YellowFever wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2026 12:34 am Schulmadchen Report 03

A full-frontal CF/NM scene starts at 31:30 when a teenage sister sees her prepubescent younger brother in the shower. She then goes into his bedroom while he dries and gets dressed. They then go into her bedroom for a session of "You show me yours, I'll show you mine," before an adult comes along and interrupts their fun time.

https://my.mail.ru/mail/ali.alzmr55555/ ... o/111.html
I'd love to know what their entire conversation is!
Great scene, and I really think 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine" is far more common among preteen/teenage brothers and sisters than most of them would admit to because of the assumption most people would take of them engaging in incest even though it may have just been watching.
It's German so I can translate :D

Firstly, she says he is 10 years old, and she says she sees that "thing" that attracts and scares her when he showers.
She asks him if he wants to go to the cinema with her, but he would rather play football.
She is irritated that all he talks about is football and not girls, and she suspects he doesn't even know what a girl looks like, so she calls him "dumm."
He chases her and hits her pussy, lol :D And he wonders why it doesn't hurt her, even though it hurts boys to be hit there.
Then she laughs that he really has no idea what a girl looks like, and they decide to do "show me yours and I'll show you mine."
Once naked, he says he has heard there is a hole under all that hair. She explains that the hole is for that thing he has down there, and then she says, "Oh boy, that’s super tiny. Won’t it get any bigger?" And he answers, "No, why?" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then she says, "Come here. Put it in my little hole," and he's like, "But how?" She says, "Just lie down. We’ll figure it out somehow. We have to try it." The boy starts talking about football again, and then the adult male comes in and interrupts. :D
Makes a lot more sense why the adult male is angry now :lol: :lol:
Assuming he's their father, seeing your kids try to have sex in front of you is surely quite startling :lol: :lol:
Treefish
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by Treefish »

forty46 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2026 12:40 pm Image

f46
Whats the context? Is there more?
AntonRayne_
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 5:06 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by AntonRayne_ »

Bump
ISeekWonder
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2026 3:28 am
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by ISeekWonder »

People say it's a shame girls didn't consent over in the enf area
Where's those same people saying boys didn't consent?
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hypocrite much
Freesub
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1055 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by Freesub »

ISeekWonder wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2026 2:46 pm People say it's a shame girls didn't consent over in the enf area
Where's those same people saying boys didn't consent?
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hypocrite much
I've pointed this out before, people simply apply a different standard to boys and girls. They wouldn't even consider the fact that a boy could have been forced into a scene.
gunairre
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2025 11:51 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by gunairre »

Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:02 pm Makes a lot more sense why the adult male is angry now :lol: :lol:
Assuming he's their father, seeing your kids try to have sex in front of you is surely quite startling :lol: :lol:
It has to be engrained in our dna, the fact that they figured out that much after the first time they saw the other gender is interesting, makes me think
Freesub
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1055 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by Freesub »

gunairre wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2026 2:01 pm
Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:02 pm Makes a lot more sense why the adult male is angry now :lol: :lol:
Assuming he's their father, seeing your kids try to have sex in front of you is surely quite startling :lol: :lol:
It has to be engrained in our dna, the fact that they figured out that much after the first time they saw the other gender is interesting, makes me think
Well, it is quite literally ingrained in our DNA. Otherwise propagating humanity would have become quite impossible if we couldn't figure out how to reproduce by ourselves :lol:
gunairre
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2025 11:51 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by gunairre »

Freesub wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2026 6:59 pm
gunairre wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2026 2:01 pm
Freesub wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:02 pm Makes a lot more sense why the adult male is angry now :lol: :lol:
Assuming he's their father, seeing your kids try to have sex in front of you is surely quite startling :lol: :lol:
It has to be engrained in our dna, the fact that they figured out that much after the first time they saw the other gender is interesting, makes me think
Well, it is quite literally ingrained in our DNA. Otherwise propagating humanity would have become quite impossible if we couldn't figure out how to reproduce by ourselves :lol:
It really has to be, cuz when I was 7,8 or 9, and saw a girl around my age naked and instead of a penis seeing just a slit, i didnt know much about the other gender's body, I knew it was different and they didnt have a penis but i didnt know what they had that replaced it. I think the most I knew was that when a girl got older, she would get bigger chests, but nothing else i think.

I remember thinking what would happen if a male and females parts touch and wanting to do it to see what would happen, i probably thought a blackhole would form or something crazy like that, but its crazy that I even thought of touching with the other part
PantsDownFun
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2024 4:51 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 252 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by PantsDownFun »

gunairre wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 3:29 pm .
I remember thinking what would happen if a male and females parts touch and wanting to do it to see what would happen, i probably thought a blackhole would form or something crazy like that, but its crazy that I even thought of touching with the other part
A black hole?
Out of curiosity, are you gay?
I don't mean that as an insult, I am legitimately asking, because I'm gay and I had crazy thoughts about what would happen touching a girl, but was always curious, in a good way, about what would happen if I touched another boy. I'm curious if my experience is something other gay men had growing up or if the crazy thoughts about touching girls is part of the Venn diagram that overlaps between gay and straight men. A very crazy part of the venn diagram that I never expected to overlap.
gunairre
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2025 11:51 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: CFNM SCENES.

Post by gunairre »

PantsDownFun wrote: Fri May 01, 2026 2:32 pm
gunairre wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 3:29 pm .
I remember thinking what would happen if a male and females parts touch and wanting to do it to see what would happen, i probably thought a blackhole would form or something crazy like that, but its crazy that I even thought of touching with the other part
A black hole?
Out of curiosity, are you gay?
I don't mean that as an insult, I am legitimately asking, because I'm gay and I had crazy thoughts about what would happen touching a girl, but was always curious, in a good way, about what would happen if I touched another boy. I'm curious if my experience is something other gay men had growing up or if the crazy thoughts about touching girls is part of the Venn diagram that overlaps between gay and straight men. A very crazy part of the venn diagram that I never expected to overlap.
Im not gay lol, that would be an insane correlation

but my crazy thoughts were fueled by the fact that i really loved to read about science, and youtube also was relatively new then, and I learnt about black holes and how they form and collapse and stuff, but i didnt really understand it, i was a kid, so like, yeah, obviously. And I had a crazy imagination back then which led me to a lot of crazy ideas
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests