Travel Restrictions (Part 7 posted 9/24)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
User avatar
jastes22
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 4:24 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1060 times
Contact:

Travel Restrictions (Part 7 posted 9/24)

Post by jastes22 »

Travel Restrictions - Rya has trouble getting through the airport.


This story takes heavy inspiration from this image: https://www.deviantart.com/borderkalley ... 1317300110
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Tags:
User avatar
jastes22
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 4:24 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1060 times
Contact:

Travel Restrictions: Part 1 - Late for Departure

Post by jastes22 »

“Come on, Rya!” Dan shouted ahead of me. “We’re going to be late!”

If we had left when I wanted to, I grumbled to myself, we wouldn’t have to be rushing like this. I’d been ready for nearly an hour—bags packed, shoes on, standing by the door with my arms crossed while he finished “one last email.” Then somehow he still needed another ten minutes to hunt down his sunglasses, which had been sitting on the kitchen counter the entire time. I had watched him walk past them twice. I had even pointed. He had nodded, said he’d grab them in a second, and then disappeared back into the bedroom for something else. Now we were power-walking through the terminal like a pair of flustered tourists who’d completely forgotten about the time change, weaving between slower travelers and nearly clipping a stroller with a young child. The only thing keeping me from snapping was the knowledge that making a scene would only slow us down further. Still, every hurried step fed the irritation simmering under my skin. It had been building since the moment he announced we still had plenty of time, and it showed no sign of cooling.

I kept up, my heavy 34Ds swinging from my chest with every stride. Not for the first time, I cursed how proportionally big my breasts were to the rest of my body. My small frame was barely contained by the thin white top I’d chosen that morning, the fabric stretching and bouncing in a way that drew far too many stares. A businessman in a wrinkled suit glanced twice, then a third time when he thought I wasn’t looking. A teenage boy openly gawked until his mother yanked him forward by the sleeve. I ignored them as best I could, focusing on the back of Dan’s head as he threaded through the crowd with the confidence of someone who never once doubted we’d make the gate on time. His long legs ate up the distance easily. Mine had to work twice as hard, and the bounce of my chest only made the effort more exhausting. Each step sent a fresh jolt through me. I could feel the weight of them, the way they pulled, the way the thin material clung and shifted. It was impossible to forget they were there when the entire terminal seemed determined to notice.

Something felt off. It had started earlier when I couldn’t find my plane ticket on the airline app. I’d refreshed it three times, logged out and back in, even dug through my email for a separate confirmation. Nothing. The app simply refused to show anything under my name. Dan had waved it off as a glitch the moment I mentioned it, barely looking up from his own screen. He’d bought both of our tickets, he reminded me, and both boarding passes showed up just fine on his phone. “See? You’re right here next to me,” he’d said, tilting the screen so I could catch a quick glance at the little digital tickets side by side. I trusted him, of course. We were dating, after all. But having anything that important out of my control still sat uncomfortably in my stomach, like a stone I couldn’t quite spit out. The feeling hadn’t left. It had only grown heavier the closer we got to the airport.

Maybe I was just nervous because this trip—to the exotic islands of Fiji—was a big one. Dan’s family's annual summer getaway. We had only been dating for two months when he invited me to come along and meet everyone. Saying yes had felt inevitable at the time. He’d looked so earnest, so excited, and the idea of turning down a free trip to paradise had seemed ridiculous. I had told myself it would be fine. I had told myself I could handle meeting the whole family after such a short time. Now, weaving through the airport with my chest bouncing and a missing ticket still unresolved in the back of my mind, I just hoped I didn’t end up regretting it. The fluorescent lights overhead felt too bright. The rolling suitcase wheels around us sounded too loud. My own breathing was starting to sound ragged. I could hear it in my ears, the soft, slightly strained rhythm that matched the swing of my breasts and the slap of my shoes against the polished floor.

Finally, we reached the front desk. The flight attendant gave us a look, the kind that held back a smirk at the all-too-common sight of two exhausted passengers arriving in a near-sprint. Her name tag read “Marissa,” and her smile was the polite, practiced kind that never quite reached the eyes. I could already feel the heat in my face from the rush, the way my top still clung damply in places from the effort.

“Tickets,” Dan said, a little out of breath. I scrambled up beside him, trying not to think about how my lungs burned. Damn, Rya, I thought. I thought I was in shape. And I was. I jogged most mornings, did yoga on the weekends. But apparently power-walking with a pair of 34Ds on a deadline had its own cardiovascular demands. The bounce had not stopped. Even standing still now, I could feel the residual sway of them, the way the thin fabric had ridden up slightly on one side.

“We have two tickets,” Dan continued, pulling out his phone. “Our flight boards in thirty minutes. Please hurry.”

The woman smiled thinly. “Of course. One moment.” She took his information and started typing into her computer. There was a soft beep. Thank goodness. At least something was working. I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I’d been holding, the irritation still present but momentarily pushed aside by relief.

And then silence. No second beep. The cursor blinked. Marissa’s expression didn’t change, but her fingers slowed. The pause stretched longer than it should have. I watched the screen over the edge of the counter, though I couldn’t make out the text from where I stood. Dan shifted his weight beside me. I could feel the seconds ticking past, each one tightening the knot already sitting in my stomach.

“I’m sorry,” she said after a moment. “One moment.” She turned away to check something on a different computer.

I swallowed hard, looking to my boyfriend. “You said my ticket was fine, right?”

Dan nodded, still confident. “I’m sure it was. See, here it is.” He held out his phone. Sure enough, my name was displayed across the top of the digital boarding pass. But now there was something else—a small caption in red I hadn’t noticed before. I squinted at it, trying to make out the tiny letters while the attendant continued tapping at her keyboard. “Wha—”

“I’m sorry,” the attendant said, pulling my attention away from the phone. “There seems to be an issue.”

My stomach dropped. We didn’t have time for “issues.” Why couldn’t the airline figure this out properly? Why couldn’t the app just work the way it was supposed to? The earlier unease came rushing back, sharper now, mixed with the leftover heat of the sprint and the constant, unavoidable awareness of my own body under the thin top.

“What is it?” Dan asked, a hint of impatience finally creeping into his voice. I had no illusion as to what he was looking forward to. A private room on the majestic beaches. Room service. Us. Alone. The thought flickered through my mind for half a second before the attendant’s next words cut it short.

Marissa’s voice cut off my fantasy. “I only have one passenger listed here. ‘Daniel Hardfield.’ I don’t see a second passenger.”

“What? That’s not right.” I stepped closer to the counter. “My name is Rya—”

“No, I see your name,” Marissa interrupted, still staring at her screen. “That’s not the problem.”

“Then what is the problem?” I asked, getting more and more exasperated the longer this conversation dragged on. The woman was stalling, like she was trying to figure out how to phrase something she clearly didn’t want to say. What was happening? Was there something wrong with the booking? Had the glitch somehow deleted me entirely? But that wasn’t right. She said she could see me. The red caption on Dan’s phone still hovered at the edge of my vision, unread and unexplained. My chest rose and fell a little too quickly, the fabric of my top shifting with each breath, and I hated how aware of it I still was even now.

Marissa hesitated. Her eyes flicked from the screen to Dan, then briefly to me, lingering for a half-second on the way my top strained across my chest before she looked away again. “It seems… that one Rya Anderson has been booked as an ‘animal.’”
computerphoto
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1181 times
Been thanked: 331 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 1 posted 7/28)

Post by computerphoto »

From the image you linked, which inspiration you said you got for this story, it reminds me of this story https://chyoa.com/story/Her-vacation-as-a-pet.19922
Hooked6
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
Has thanked: 1377 times
Been thanked: 1188 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 1 posted 7/28)

Post by Hooked6 »

Great recommendation! There are several stories by well-known authors on a similar theme (NOT AI produced) at that site.

One of my favorites:

https://chyoa.com/story/Naked-at-Colleg ... ter=342629

Hooked6

..
User avatar
jastes22
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 4:24 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1060 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions: Part 2 - Prepped

Post by jastes22 »

“What?”

Marissa didn’t blink. “Yes. It says here that you are to be transported as an animal according to IATA Live Animal Regulations.” She reached for a radio by her hands, the plastic casing clicking softly against the counter. “Security? Can I get some help here? An animal is being uncooperative.”

My brain couldn’t decide between being confused, shocked, or angry. Instead, it opted for all three and exploded in a rage that left my throat tight. “But… but I’m not an animal! I’m human!” It sounded stupid to say something so obvious out loud, but what else could I do?

“Unfortunately, ma’am, that’s not what our system says.” Marissa’s voice was calm, almost bored, as if she dealt with this kind of absurdity every Tuesday. She tapped a few keys on her keyboard without looking up, the soft clatter of plastic keys somehow louder than the chaos behind me.

“This has to be some sort of mistake!” Around me, the airport buzzed with activity—the sharp clicks of hurried footsteps mixing with the low roll of luggage wheels and the monotone “last call” warnings drifting over the speakers. A child cried somewhere near the TSA line. A coffee machine hissed. Distantly, I remembered that we were already running late, but the thought had fallen quickly from my mind the moment those words left her mouth. No way this was happening. My pulse hammered in my ears, drowning out everything except the growing certainty that the ground was shifting under my feet.

“Actually,” Dan said, pulling me back lightly by the elbow. His fingers were warm, almost apologetic. “I think I know what happened.”

I glared at him. “What?”

He blushed, the tips of his ears turning pink under the terminal lights. “I… um… I bought the ‘pet’ ticket as a joke. I didn’t think it would actually go through. When it did, I thought I could get it fixed at the airport.”

“You knew?” I nearly shouted, holding back a hysterical laugh that threatened to break free and turn into something uglier. Of all the reckless, stupid, utterly Dan things he could have done—my stomach twisted. The fluorescent lights seemed brighter now, the air thinner. People were starting to glance our way, their faces half-curious, half-impatient as they dragged their own bags toward other counters.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. The ticket was like half the price. You know how my family gets if I spend too much of their money.”

“You’re rich! Your whole family is rich! Why does it matter?” My voice cracked. The words came out sharper than I intended, edged with the first real spike of panic.
He flinched and turned to Marissa, who was openly enjoying the show of watching the couple fall apart. Her radio still sat within easy reach. “I’ll pay to upgrade the ticket to a… human occupant.”

Marissa shook her head. “I’m afraid that this late in the process, the only way is to cancel the ticket entirely—no refund—and board your pet on a different flight.”

“I’m not—”

“Rya…” Dan started. I fell silent, the fight draining out of me for half a second as the full weight of the situation settled in. Now what? We couldn’t miss this flight. If we arrived late, I would be making the worst first impression possible to his family—the same family whose approval I’d been quietly dreading for weeks. The thought of their polished living room, their careful smiles, their quiet judgments, made the terminal feel even colder.

“Well…” Dan started, his voice low and careful. “Would it be the worst thing…”

“Yes!” I hissed. “I’m not traveling as some kind of pet!” The words tore out of me, too loud. A nearby couple paused mid-step. My face burned.

Two men wearing uniforms and brandishing radios stepped beside me. I stepped back, crossing my arms across my chest. “Wait, I—”

The men grabbed my arms. Gently enough that I could escape, but firm enough that I felt my breath hitch. Their grips were practiced, impersonal. The radio on one of their belts crackled with static and half-heard instructions from somewhere else in the terminal.

“Sir?” Marissa said to Dan. “If I could just get you to sign a few papers for your pet…”

Dan nodded and stepped away. He gave me one last, apologetic look—eyes wide, mouth slightly open—before turning toward the counter. The distance between us felt sudden and absolute.

My eyes widened. “I’m not… not…” The words stuck. Panic clawed higher, thick and rising. This still had to be a misunderstanding. It had to be.

The men led me to the front of the TSA line and through the security entrance. People watched with interest as I was led through the crowd—some with raised eyebrows, others with open stares, a few already reaching for their phones. I felt my face blush hotter. The air smelled of coffee and recycled air and the faint metallic tang of the scanners. This had to be some sick joke. Something to scare me. Yes, they’d bring me along to some alcove, reprimand me for booking the wrong type of ticket (even though it was Dan’s fault!) and then let me go. Just a joke. Any second now. Any…second.

Instead, they guided me to a metal table in the middle of the TSA line, where bags were laid out and examined under the same harsh fluorescent glare. There was a small sticker on the top right, flat against the table. “Special handling/live animals.” The letters were clean and official. My stomach dropped.

“Please don’t resist, or we’ll have to take extra precautions,” one of the men said. His voice was calm, the same practiced tone Marissa had used.

“What—”

The man produced a thick black collar. On it was a metal ID band, with a white sticker that read “Pet #47 - Exotic Species - Special Handling.” The letters were crisp. Permanent. I raised my hands to my chest, my eyes widening in fear. “But—”

The other man pushed down on my shoulders, pinning my arms to my sides as the first one reached for my neck. I squeaked as the collar wrapped around my neck. While it didn’t choke me, it was very tight—clearly not meant for a human. The buckle clicked shut with a soft, final sound. Around us the terminal kept moving—footsteps, rolling bags, another last-call announcement drifting down from the speakers—while the collar settled against my skin.

The officer gave me one last lookover. I blushed, my arms still crossed in front of me. The collar was squeezing the resistance out of me. I just had to shut my eyes and hope this all ended soon.

The officer pulled out his radio. “Pet #47 is ready for inspection.”
balsamy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2026 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 2 posted 8/3)

Post by balsamy »

Wow, she's about to get the inspection of a lifetime.

Love your stories and the build up, specially since its petplay related. Please keep going, thanks!
User avatar
jastes22
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 4:24 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1060 times
Contact:

Travel Restrictions: Part 3 - Preliminary Measurements

Post by jastes22 »

The collar made it difficult to piece together any coherent objection before the officers started moving around me. One of them hooked two fingers under the tight band and gave a short, practiced tug that forced me upright. I squeaked as the leather bit into the soft skin of my throat and I was pulled to stand beside the examination table, still half-stumbling from the sudden change in posture.

Travelers continued removing shoes and unpacking laptops around us. Most moved on quickly, intent on their gates and eager to leave the awkward, uncomfortable experience of airport security behind them. A few slowed. Their eyes flicked to the thick black collar, the metal ID tag, and the way the officer still kept his fingers wedged between the band and my neck as if I might bolt into the crowd of passengers at any second.

“Preliminary measurements,” the second officer said into a small handheld recorder, voice flat and carrying easily across the open lane. “Pet #47. Female. Exotic designation. Still clothed at this stage.”

My heart sank hard. This was real. Not a joke. Not a scare. The ID band felt heavier against my throat with every word. The fingers under my collar kept my head tilted at an awkward angle; the restraint had never been designed for a human neck. Every small shift made the buckle dig in, a constant reminder that I was already logged as something other than a passenger.

The officer with the clipboard stepped closer, eyes moving over me with clinical detachment while I stood there trying not to squirm. My breasts heaved with every rapid breath. The thin white top I had chosen that morning suddenly felt transparent under the fluorescent lights. Dan had warned me airports ran cold and that I should wear something thicker. I hadn’t listened. Now I wanted layers for an entirely different reason. The fabric clung and shifted with each inhale, drawing attention I could no longer ignore.

“Estimated height five-foot-two,” the officer continued into the recorder, still speaking at a volume as if meant to be heard by the surrounding passengers. “Estimated weight one hundred forty pounds. Note heavy upper-body development.”

One hundred forty. Said out loud. Broadcast to every stranger still in line. Heat flooded my face so fast my vision blurred at the edges. I was fine with my weight—maybe a little soft in places, but I worked out, I looked good. My 34Ds had always drawn eyes at the gym and the beach; some days that attention even felt flattering. Weight was just a number.

Except it wasn’t, not when it was announced like livestock data in the middle of a security checkpoint. My breasts felt enormous under the thin fabric, each breath making them rise and fall in a way that only confirmed the measurement. A man two lanes over glanced up from his phone, eyes lingering a second too long before he looked away.

I opened my mouth.

“Quiet.”

The single word, delivered without heat, was enough. The collar, the fingers still hooked under it, and the calm bureaucratic voice combined to shut me down. I stood there burning, the residual sway of my chest the only movement I could not control, while the officer continued dictating notes as if he had just finished describing a piece of cargo.

My head stayed down. I tried not to look at the environment around me. Just get through this. Whatever this was. Residual hope still flickered—maybe someone would realize the absurdity, maybe Dan would finally speak up with real force—but the paperwork already felt like it was locking around me.

A third officer came into view, guiding Dan toward a nearby table stacked with forms. The short distance between us suddenly felt like a canyon.

“Dan!” I hissed, the sound squeezed high and thin by the collar. “Get me out of this!”

He looked at me, eyes widening a fraction at the sight of the ID band around my neck and the officer’s fingers still holding it. He opened his mouth, then closed it again as the agent kept him moving with a light hand on his elbow. He gave me one last apologetic glance—half guilt, half something I didn’t want to name—and let himself be steered away.

I was going to kill him after this. I swore it silently while the first officer released my collar only long enough to clip a short, heavy leash to the metal ring. The snap of the clasp was quiet but final. A light tug tested the connection; I staggered half a step forward before catching myself. My breasts swung with the motion, the thin top riding up just enough to flash a strip of skin at my midriff. Someone in the line made a low comment I couldn’t quite catch. A phone camera clicked.

The officer with the recorder kept talking, voice still carrying. “Leash secured. Subject responsive to directional pressure. No immediate aggression noted beyond vocal protest. Proceeding with visual documentation.”

A second agent produced a small digital camera and began taking photos without asking permission or offering explanation. Front. Side. Three-quarter angle. Each shutter click felt like a weight crushing me on top of the sensation of the collar around my neck. I kept my arms crossed tight over my chest, trying to minimize the bounce, but every time the leash was adjusted or I was told to turn, the heavy weight of my breasts shifted and settled again, impossible to ignore.

Dan stood at the side table signing page after page. The agent beside him spoke in the same flat tone, explaining live-animal transport declarations and liability waivers. Dan’s pen moved steadily. He glanced my way once more, cheeks flushed, but he didn’t stop writing.
The officer holding my leash gave another short tug, repositioning me so the next set of photos could capture the collar and tag more clearly. “Arms at your sides,” he said. When I hesitated, the leash tightened just enough to remind me resistance was already being logged as uncooperative behavior. I lowered my arms. The thin white top stretched taut across my chest. The fluorescent lights left nothing to the imagination.
I could still half-convince myself this would end. Someone would laugh, admit the joke had gone too far, and hand me back my boarding pass. But that hope was thinning fast.

The man looked at his clipboard, frowned, then looked at me. “Sir? Is this your pet?”

Dan looked up at me, but didn’t correct the man. Instead, his voice carried from the table. “Yes, she is. What’s the problem, officer?” His eyes flicked toward me one more time. I stifled a scream.

“Because of the exotic nature of your pet,” the agent answered, still calm, still procedural, “for proper handling and inspection, we’re going to have to remove her clothing.”
Hooked6
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
Has thanked: 1377 times
Been thanked: 1188 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 3 posted 8/19)

Post by Hooked6 »

I love how the story slowly drags you deeper and deeper into her world and has so many possibilities for embarrassment and humiliation. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hooked6

..
balsamy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2026 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 3 posted 8/19)

Post by balsamy »

Nothing better than a leashed girl, specially in public. Time to strip her. Looking forward for the next one!
User avatar
jastes22
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 4:24 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1060 times
Contact:

Re: Travel Restrictions (Part 3 posted 8/19)

Post by jastes22 »

Hooked6 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:45 am I love how the story slowly drags you deeper and deeper into her world and has so many possibilities for embarrassment and humiliation. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hooked6

..
Thanks!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Ivann and 13 guests