Stage Slave: Chains of Desire
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1217 times
- Been thanked: 336 times
- Contact:
Re: Stage Slave: Chains of Desire
I wonder how long it will take before she is stripped naked and has to continue sitting in class naked.
-
darklord66
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
- Has thanked: 756 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1217 times
- Been thanked: 336 times
- Contact:
-
Bucket
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 216 times
- Been thanked: 222 times
- Contact:
Re: Stage Slave: Chains of Desire
I've really enjoyed this and hope to see it continue. Admittedly, I much prefer Kira being the one and only slave/toy, or at least the main slave, but this is a phenomenal story. Really enjoyable and well written.
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1217 times
- Been thanked: 336 times
- Contact:
Re: Stage Slave: Chains of Desire
Yeah, and we all just waiting to see what happens next.Bucket wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2026 12:22 pm I've really enjoyed this and hope to see it continue. Admittedly, I much prefer Kira being the one and only slave/toy, or at least the main slave, but this is a phenomenal story. Really enjoyable and well written.
-
darklord66
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
- Has thanked: 756 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1217 times
- Been thanked: 336 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Evergood, Google [Bot], Sluttyenfducky and 12 guests