The Antebellum School Project (Ch 6 added 4/2/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply
Hooked6
Posts: 548
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
Has thanked: 1380 times
Been thanked: 1193 times
Contact:

Re: The Antebellum School Project (Ch 6 added 4/2/25)

Post by Hooked6 »

Thank you for your kind words and support. It is much appreciated.

As to a permanent archive, I tried to do that twice, but those sites eventually went down taking my work with them - disheartening to say the least. I still have all my stories (well the vast majority anyway.) Someday I will find a place.

And for those waiting for this story to continue - I am still working on the story. Research takes time and real life has been a bitch this last year making it hard to find time to write. I appreciate everyone's patience and hope to post things before too long.

Hooked6

..
User avatar
Blondie
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Contact:

Re: The Antebellum School Project (Ch 6 added 4/2/25)

Post by Blondie »

Hooked6 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 6:56 pm
As to a permanent archive, I tried to do that twice, but those sites eventually went down taking my work with them - disheartening to say the least. I still have all my stories (well the vast majority anyway.) Someday I will find a place.


..
What about here, in the Master Posts section? Granted, this site could go down someday (perish the thought!) like the rest, but it seems pretty sustainable right now.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests