Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Lisa_The_Brave_12
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2025 6:53 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 187 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by Lisa_The_Brave_12 »

Wow! Just as with Lia's story - simply outstanding! :D
Some very hot scenes and great characters.

I love how Summer feels deeply embarrassed but forces herself to seem unbothered. Her mom is very supportive and even pushes her to go further. Pat and Hal are gentlemen, who were raised to respect female modesty.
Together they have a very nice dynamic going on, which gives plenty of opportunity to explore Summer's exhibition more.

I fully trust in your ability, Perseus, to make Summer's summer, and everyone else's for that matter, a very special one! :P
Freesub
Posts: 959
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 1045 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by Freesub »

Well worth the wait - simply fantastic (though I hope the next wait won't be as long :D )
Somebody
Posts: 310
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 245 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by Somebody »

Incredible story. It's beyond belief that people are still writing things this good. By the way, you said 'trying to be rude' when you meant 'not trying to be rude'. Lil typo
User avatar
perseus
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
Has thanked: 870 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by perseus »

Thank you all for your comments! I'm really glad this chapter was enjoyed so much! Hopefully the wait for the next won't be as long. One of the reasons it took so long was I sort of ran out of inspiration. I wasn't sure where I was going to take it. But now I have a better idea and know, more or less, what's going to happen in the next chapter or two.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Lisa_The_Brave_12
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2025 6:53 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 187 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by Lisa_The_Brave_12 »

perseus wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 6:31 am Thank you all for your comments! I'm really glad this chapter was enjoyed so much! Hopefully the wait for the next won't be as long. One of the reasons it took so long was I sort of ran out of inspiration. I wasn't sure where I was going to take it. But now I have a better idea and know, more or less, what's going to happen in the next chapter or two.
Glad to hear that! I can relate. Sometimes you just lose focus and need to get back on track. I'm pumped for the next chapter already!
User avatar
superevil7
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
Has thanked: 1585 times
Been thanked: 2422 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by superevil7 »

I love this chapter! Summer being so submissive and willing to show herself off to Hal is wonderful. The shaving check and panty check were just amazing :D

Can't wait to see more and see how Summer and Hal's relationship keeps developing.
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired. :D
mavfan1
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 55 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 3 - 1/16)

Post by mavfan1 »

perseus wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 6:31 am One of the reasons it took so long was I sort of ran out of inspiration. I wasn't sure where I was going to take it. But now I have a better idea and know, more or less, what's going to happen in the next chapter or two.
we’ve had some great descriptions of no modesty exams, but I’d love a complete description of one of Summer’s exam experience at the large open room clinic while other girls are being examined around the room having temperatures taken. Being weighed and measured, and making sure the girls have healthy sexual responses under supervision of their families and the assistants!
User avatar
perseus
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
Has thanked: 870 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer Part 4

Post by perseus »

Once they got on the porch, Pat stopped and turned to the kids. "Oh, before I forget, did you put sunscreen on, Summer?”

“Oh! I forgot!”

“That's alright, there was a lot of excitement earlier. Run in real quick and grab the bottle.”

Summer dissipated in the house; Hal saw a flash of her bare butt as she spun around. He still was having trouble processing everything he just learned. After a few minutes the girl reappeared with a bottle of sunscreen. She handed it to Pat with a smile on her face.

“Arms up!” Pat told the girl. She lifted her arms, and Pat whisked her dress off her and draped it over the railing of the porch.

Hal was now staring at a completely naked Summer again, aside from her shoes and socks. He watched as his grandpa started putting the sunscreen on her face and then on her arms and shoulders. He thought to himself that it was completely unnecessary for her to be naked for this part. He expected his grandpa to hand her the bottle so she could do the rest of her body, but that didn’t happen. His eyes bugged out of his head as he watched his grandpa rub the sunscreen on her bare breasts. The girl just stood there, pushing her chest out. Hal could tell the SPF was high; Summer had light skin, and his grandpa really had to work it on her skin. His grandpa worked his way down her body, skipping her vagina; he worked all the way to her ankles.

Pat spun Summer around and started to put on her back, then the backs of her legs, again skipping her butt.

“HAHA! That tickles Pop-pop!”

“Sorry, honey. Almost done.” He sun-summered back around to face him again.

This time Hal was sure that his grandpa was going to let her finish, but again that didn’t happen. Without being told, Summer widened her stance, and his grandpa began to work the sunscreen on her bare pussy. Leaving no crease or crevice untouched. He noticed Summer got kind of a far-off look in her eyes. She even grabbed his grandpa’s shoulders for stability as he continued to work the sunscreen over her vagina. It was clear to him that the girl was getting aroused. He felt like he was living in a dream; nothing was making sense to him. But it just kept going. He spun Summer around again and started rubbing the sunscreen on her butt. Even between her cheeks. The girl was literally covered from head to ankles.

Finally they were done, and Summer slipped her dress back on.

Hal had to ask. “Why does she need that much sunscreen if she has her dress on?”

“We like to always be prepared. Summer got a nasty sunburn about a year ago. Here.” Pat handed the bottle of sunscreen to Hal. “Put this in your cargo pocket. We’ll need to reapply later.”

"Thanks, Pop-pop! I don’t want another sunburn like the last time!”

With Summer protected from the sun, they loaded into Pat’s small SUV. Hal was going to let Summer have the front seat; he figured she was used to riding up there, but she climbed into the back. Hal thought about riding shotgun, but he again saw a flash of Summer’s butt as she climbed into the car. And like a rat listening to the music of the pied piper’s pipe, he followed that ass into the back seat. Her short dress rode up her thigh as she sat down.

The ride to the theater was normal. Hal had one of his normal awkward conversations he normally has with any girl. But it was made worse because he knew the girl he was talking to didn’t have any underwear on. But unlike every other girl in his life, Summer was easy to talk to. She laughed at his bad jokes. But the thing that stood out to him the most was that she held eye contact with him; only his sister would do that, but mostly when she was arguing with him. Summer asked him a million questions about high school, which Hal just finished his first year of. Summer still had one more year of middle school left.

Pat parked that car in the mall’s parking lot. The theater was attached to the mall. Hal was struck by how small it was; the whole town was.

They walked through the small mall, got the movie tickets, and found their seats. Hal was hoping that they would get something from the concession stand. They found seats in the middle of the theater. Summer sat in the middle. There weren't a lot of people in the theater with them, but they did arrive early. Just as Hal was thinking things were normal, his grandpa reminded him that today was anything but normal.

“Alright, Summer, let's have the dress.”

Summer lifted her butt off the seat and pulled the dress from under her; she then pulled it over her head and handed it to Pat. who laid it on the seat next to him. Summer was now naked except for shoes.

Hal looked around in a panic; he was worried for Summer getting in trouble or being kicked out. “What are you doing!?” Hal loudly whispered. “Even here!?”

“Oh, Summer never watches a movie with clothes on. She hardly does anything with clothes on. It's alright, Hal; they know us here.”

“I wear clothes at school.” Summer chimed in. “Mom wished I didn’t have to. She keeps saying that one day I won’t have to.”

“I’m sorry I have to admit that this whole situation seems weird to me.” Hal didn’t want to create a situation, but this felt like a dream he would have already woken up from.

“Hal, there's no need to get over excited about this. It was all new for me too. But you’ll meet Summer’s mom tonight, and she can explain it.” Pat told his grandson.

“Your grandpa thought it was weird too, but he got used to it. I feel free! It’s you boys I feel sorry for.” Summer said, trying to sound confident. Since meeting Hal, she felt more embarrassment than she ever had before.

“What do you mean?” Hal asked.

“I get to run around free, and you boys have to keep your clothes on.”

Hal wanted to ask what she meant, but his grandpa changed the subject.

“Why don’t you kids get some popcorn and soda? We still have several minutes before the trailers start.” He handed Summer some money.

Hal expected his grandpa to also hand Summer her dress, but he didn’t. Summer took the money and stood up and shuffled her way out to the isle, wearing just a pony tail and shoes.

"Well, go on, Hal. You can’t let Summer go by herself; a naked girl should never be alone," Pat said.

Hal almost pointed out to his grandpa that he could just give Summer her dress back, but as he watched her little butt jiggle when she passed by, he put him in a trance. He never thought about it before, but he seemed to be a butt man. But he also loved her breasts and pussy too. Hal got up and followed the naked girl. She seemed so happy and carefree. She was practically skipping down the aisle, and he couldn't take his eyes off her butt jiggling as she skipped. He walked quickly to keep up with her. There were a few other people in the theater, and she turned every head. He heard a wolf whistle, but he couldn’t tell exactly where it came from, but Summer turned toward the direction it came from and waved. Hal was impressed at how she handled being naked. Summer reached the door first; she opened it and turned back and waited for him. The view of her naked frontal form was stunning. Her small breasts held up nicely. Her vagina lips were plump, slightly red. He found himself wondering if she was turned on by all the exposure.

“Thanks for coming with me, Hal.” Summer said as they stepped into the hallway. “I get a little nervous when I go anywhere alone when I don’t have clothes on.”

“But aren’t you nervous to just be naked? I mean, we are about to walk into the lobby.”

Summer had been feeling more and more embarrassed about her body since it started developing. But she wanted to be more like Becce, the girl he met at Dr. Pulanski’s office. She was so confident. She wanted to prove to her mom, pop-pop, and Hal that she was confident too. “Maybe a little.” Summer felt more than a little nervous. “But it’s better that you’re with me.”

“Um…you’re welcome.” Hal was cursing himself. He has never been good with girls and certainly not with naked ones.

“I just don’t like being alone. Your grandpa, mom, and I are like a little family. And he’s so understanding. I’m glad you are too.”

Hal suddenly felt guilty. For not seeing his grandpa more, for his reactions to Summer’s nudity. He was just happy that his grandpa wasn’t alone. “I’m sorry if I freaked out about…well, you know.”

"It's okay. Pop-pop was really surprised too. Oh…is it okay with you that I call him that? I don’t want you to think I’m trying to steal him.”

Hal wanted to try to make a joke that Summer could steal whatever she wanted, but she was being sincere and naked and sincere. “Of course! I don’t think you are. I know he loves it.”

“I think he almost cried the first time I did.”

The kids got to the lobby. Summer walked closer to Hal; there were several people in the lobby. All looking at Summer. She put on her best smile and tried her best to be confident. She held her head up and thrust her breasts out.

As they passed a group of boys around their age, Hal overhead them. “Look! I told you! I had math with her last year. I told you! She walks around naked!” one boy whispered to the rest of them.

“Do you know them?” Hal asked Summer.

“Yeah, some of them. From school. I ran into the one talking at the beach once. Since then he’s been telling all the boys at school I like being naked.”

“Does that bother you?”

“I don’t care. It’s true after all, I do like being naked.”

They got in line for the concession stand. Most people would look, smile, and turn away. Hal began to think that most other people were more embarrassed that Summer was. He noticed the group of boys still standing in their cluster, looking at Summer.

“Hi Summer! Back again, huh? We just can’t keep you away! I’ll get your usual.” The older teen who was running the stand turned and started pouring soda and getting popcorn.

“You know her?” Hal asked, feeling stupid right after. Of course Summer knew her. He was already bracing for the sarcastic response he was used to from other girls.

“Yeah, that's Stacy. Remember when Pop-Pop told you about the clinic? She works there too. Remember Becca? They’re friends. They both just graduated. They like to be naked too.”

“Really!?” Hal was very curious about Stacy. Even in her theater uniform, he could tell she had a great body.

“Yeah. Whenever there's a midnight movie here, they let her work topless. She would be naked, but they won’t let her because she works around food.”

Stacy brought everything back, three sodas and three bags of popcorn. She then put a kit-kat pack on the middle one. The one for Summer. “On the house, as always.” She winked at Summer.

“Thanks!” Summer hugged all three bags and held them to her body as she took them off the counter. “Maybe we’ll see you after the movie!”

As they passed the boys again, Hal made sure to walk between them and Summer. He felt they didn’t deserve to see her body.

"What's with the candy?” Hal asked, and they reached the hall again.

“Oh, Stacy and Becca and I kind of look out for each other. Naked girls stick together.” Summer laughed.

They made it back to their seats and settled in. The trailers started soon after, and Hal didn’t want to distract Summer, who looked very interested in them. Besides her nudity, Summer was not like any girl he ever knew. Despite having a sister of the same age, Hal never knew how to talk to girls. But Summer was so easy to get along with; she actually seemed interested when he was talking. Hal tried to focus on the movie, but it wasn’t easy with a naked girl next to him. At the start of the movie, Summer sat like a dignified lady. Knees together and back straight. But as the movie went on, she got more comfortable, leaning back, her legs opening wider and wider. Hal couldn’t actually see anything other than her nipples, but knowing that she was naked and her legs were spreading was distracting enough.

Then it happened. During one of the boring parts of the movie, Hal was looking at her breasts; the way her light skin reflected the light from the screen kept him in a trance. But he looked up and saw Summer looking at him; she caught him. Hal was about to apologize, but Summer smiled at him. It was a warm and comforting smile, a completely judgeless smile. His heart burst like he never felt before; he just developed a huge crush on this girl. He smiled back and turned his eyes back to the movie. Hal could hardly focus on the movie after that. Maybe it was because she was naked, maybe not, but he never felt this before for another girl. He hoped it wasn’t weird that Summer was the same age as his little sister. It was only a two-year difference.

Hal kept looking over at Summer whenever he could, but he tried not to make it obvious. He noticed that she kept her legs open, so he figured that she wasn’t uncomfortable around him.

The movie ended and the lights came back on; the three of them sat and waited for people to clear out. The room wasn’t full, but there were several groups that passed by them on their way out. Summer stayed naked; Pat didn’t give her the dress pack yet. Hal saw that Summer kept sitting in an unladylike position. Each group looked at her as they walked by. One group of teens whistled again at her.

“Have you watched a movie here like…this before?” Hal asked.

“Yeah, all the time. Stacy isn’t the only one that knows about me here. The manager doesn’t mind.”

"Alright, are you kids ready to go?” Pat asked.

They stepped into the aisle; only then did Pat give Summer her dress. She slipped it back over herself.

Hal was a little disappointed, but she looked almost as cute with a dress on as she did naked, almost. And Hal knew now that he’d be seeing her naked again.

Just as they were about to exit the theater and back into the mall, Hal heard someone call Summer and Pat’s name. He turned to see Stacy walking towards them. But Hal’s eyes nearly fell out of his head as she wasn’t wearing the theater uniform anymore; she wasn’t wearing anything besides shoes. The teen girl was naked; her hips swayed and breasts bounced as she walked towards them.

“Oh Stacy! Off work I see!” Pat said.

"Yeah, just now! It feels so good to be out of that uniform!” Stacy massaged her D-cup breasts and pushed them up.

It was then that Hal realized his grandpa wasn’t lying about the clinic; there were other girls like Summer. This girl was not at all embarrassed to show her fully developed body to them.

“I usually hate wearing pants after I get waxed.” Stacy motioned over her bald pussy, which looked red and irritated. “Got it done before my shift; I just can’t go back to razors.”

Hal nearly forgot to breathe. This incredibly stunning girl was openly talking about how she waxed her pussy to an old man, a younger girl, and him, a complete stranger.

“You’re lucky! I want to get waxed, but I have to wait till I’m 16.” Summer said.

“You’ll get there! Do you want to feel?” Stacy replied.

“Yeah!” Summer said, reaching out her hand.

Stacy stood with her feet apart and hips pushed out. Summer ran her fingers over the top of the other girl’s vulva, moving slowly. She then slipped her hand in between and cupped Stacy’s pussy, rubbing back and forth.

“Wow! So smooth! Does it hurt?” Summer asked.

“No, not anymore. My skin is used to it by now. But it always looks red for a while.” Stacy answered.

Summer pulled her hand away. “I can’t wait to try! But I think I’ll be scared before haha!”

Stacy shifted towards Pat. “Want to feel?”

"Well, if you insist! Who am I to turn down an offer from such a beautiful young woman?" Pat followed Summer’s touch, starting up top and cupping her girl's bare pussy. “They did a wonderful job! It's like you never had any hair there at all!” Pat continued to feel Stacy’s pussy for a few more moments before taking his hand away.

Stacy then turned towards Hal. “You’re Hal, right? Sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier. Pat talks about you and your sister a lot. Want to feel it too?” Stacy pushed her naked hips toward Hal.

“Um…are you sure?”

“Of course! Everyone else did! Don’t be shy!” She widened her stance a little more.

Hal couldn’t believe the day he was having. He extended his hand and felt the top of her cleft with a couple of fingers, then his whole hand after no protests came. He too then cupped her pussy, rubbing back and forth. He could feel her clit poking into his palm as he did. “W…wow. Very smooth.” He could barely breathe.

Hal rubbed her pussy the longest. Summer watched and felt a little jealous that Hal was so mesmerized by the older girl. Her body was coming in, but Stacy was fully developed. She hoped she looked as good as she did when she was 18.

“If you don’t stop soon, you’re going to have to keep going and then find a few napkins for me haha!” Stacy said.

Hal realized what she meant and quickly pulled his hand away. It was wet from her moisture. He wiped his hand on her pants. “Sorry! I didn’t mean to! I…I…”

“Calm down! It’s alright! It was nice! Maybe when I have more time I’ll let you continue. But my parents are almost here.” Stacy smiled at him.

“Tell your folks I said hello," Pat said.

“I will! Bye Summer! I’ll come visit soon! Nice to meet you, Hal!”

They all said goodbye, and Hal watched, and the naked girl strolled into the mall and out of sight. He couldn’t believe that she was walking through a mall, even a small one, naked except for shoes. And she was meeting her parents. He couldn’t imagine being seen naked by his parents.

They took the quick route out of the mall, talking about the movie the whole way. Hal didn’t contribute much; between Summer distracting him and what he just saw with Stacy, he couldn’t put words together very effectively.

“Pop-pop, can I run through the fountain?” Summer asked as they passed a ground fountain that already had a few kids playing in it.

“I don’t know, your mom will be home soon. You can swim before dinner.”

“Pleeeease! Swimming is not the same as the fountain!”

Pat looked at Summer for a few seconds. “Alright. I can’t say no to that cute face. Put it just for a few minutes. But you’ll have to air dry and we’ll need to reapply sunscreen.”

"Thanks, pop-pop!”

Hal expected Summer to keep her dress on; there were a couple of other kids that were running through the fountain clothed. The others had swimwear on. But Summer grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off her. She then slipped off her shoes. Now completely naked, Summer handed her dress to Pat and skipped off towards the fountain. Hal’s eyes were once again glued to her butt as it bounced and jiggled while she skipped. Summer seemed to be the oldest. The other kids didn’t seem bothered at all by the older naked girl among them. Hal noticed the other parents pointing and talking about Summer, but no one made a fuss.

“How does she not get in trouble?” Hal asked his grandpa.

“This town has always been laid back, but Summer’s mom has had some arguments with other moms. But things have been changing over the last several years.”

“What about the police?”

“They don’t mind. As long as no one is getting hurt.”

Hal wanted to keep asking questions, but just watching Summer dance around and run through the water jets was enough at that moment. Summer looked so happy. The other kids would chase her, then she would chase them. She then stopped over one jet while it wasn’t spraying, placed her feet on either side of it, and waited. She waved at Hal and Pat as she waited for it to come back on. Then it did. It shot a stream of water right up between her legs and into her pussy. Her mouth formed the cutest O shape, and her eyes lit up. She stood over it until it stopped. Hal knew what it was doing to her.

“I better call her in; otherwise, she’ll stay on the jet. Okay, Summer!” Pat motioned with his arm for her to return. “We need to get going!”

Summer didn’t argue; she started prancing back towards them. Hal got to watch her small breasts bounce this time as she was coining back. “Can we come back? The fountain is so much fun! Next time Hal could bring his swimsuit!”

“Yeah, maybe next week. Now let's get going. Hopefully you’ll dry off by the time we get to the car.”

“See Hal?” Summer announced with her hands on her hips. “Getting to be naked has advantages. I don’t have to worry about a suit!” Summer bounced on the balls of her feet as she said it, causing her breasts to bounce more.

“Yeah, I’m starting to see the advantages.”

Pat didn’t give Summer back her dress; the three of them continued to walk along the sidewalk towards the parking lot. Just as they got to the edge of the park, Pat remembered the sunscreen. “Oh Summer, before we go on, you need another coat of sunscreen.”

“Okay! I don’t want to get burned.”

“Hal, you have the bottle. Can you put some on Summer?”

“Me?” Hal was shocked at the suggestion.

“You have the bottle. Go on, we have to meet Summer’s mom at home, and I have to get the grill going.”

Hal reached into his cargo pocket and pulled out the bottle. He looked at it for a few seconds, wondering if his grandpa wanted him to apply it like he did earlier in the day. Summer stood in front of him, smiling and waiting. He put some of the lotion on his hands and started to put it on her face. Being very careful not to get any in her eyes. He then moved on to her neck, shoulders, and arms. He didn’t know what to do at this point, not sure if he should start on her chest or stomach. He moved to her back, covering the entire area. Then her legs, but not going too far to touch her butt or hips. He then stood up, thinking he was done. “Alright, finished.”

“Uh, I don't think you are, son. You missed a few places.” Pat said.

“Yeah, Hal. I don’t want to get burnt on my boobies.” Summer said, giggling, but Hal noticed that Summer was blushing deeper than he had seen before.

Hal didn’t question it; he knew they were both serious. He looked around; they were on the edge of the park, but they were still in view of several groups of people. Hal got more lotion on his hands and started massaging it on her bare breasts. His heart was pounding; this was the first pair he ever touched. Soft yet firm, he could feel her little nipples were hard and poking into his palms. Summer actually cooed softly, but Hal pretended not to notice; he could see the girl was a little embarrassed by the sound.

He moved on to her stomach, still not entirely sure if she should actually touch her pussy. He decided not to for now; he turned her around and began putting some on her butt. Summer didn’t protest at all. Hal was finally touching the object of his obsession that day. It too was firm and soft at the same time. He knelt down and was massaging in earnest. He was using outward circular motions that were spreading her cheeks and letting them fall back together. He wanted to take more advantage but wasn’t going to push it. He stumbles back up again. “Alright, now I’m finished.”

“Summer, why don’t you make things a bit easier for Hal? He’s still missing an area.”

“Hal, this is the last place I want a sunburn.” Summer said as she lifted her right leg up, she grabbed her ankle with her hand. This left her in a standing split. Her pussy was lewdly exposed in this position.

Hal was shocked at this display. Both at how extreme Summer would expose herself in public and at the incredible flexibility. He noticed a group of girls around Summer’s age watching from about 20 feet away.

Hal moved closer and put more lotion on his hands. He started putting the lotion on the girl's pussy. It was so soft and smooth. Before today he could barely talk to girls, and now this was the second pussy he was touching. And both girls had wanted him to touch them! Summer’s pussy felt different from Stacy's; it was smaller and a bit softer. But there was also more heat coming off of it.

“Oohh!” Summer cried out.

“I'm sorry! Are you alright?” Hal asked.

"Yeah, I’m fine. Hmmm. It’s just a little cold. I need to rest my leg here if that’s alright.” Summer put her leg on Hal’s shoulder. Staying spread out while Hal continued to massage her bare pussy.

"Yeah, of course.”

Hal kept up his massaging; soon he felt something else that was hard and poking at his fingers and palm. Hal knew this was her clit; the girl was getting turned on by his own hand! He was pretty much done, but he didn’t want to stop, and neither Summer nor his grandpa was stopping him. So he kept going. Soon the girl was breathing harder, quiet little moans escaping her lips.

Summer was used to nudity, but having a boy close to her age seeing her aroused like this was causing her to feel more embarrassed than she ever felt before. She could hear the group of girls nearby making comments on her body, causing her to feel more embarrassed. They knew she was aroused and liked it. Her knee was trembling; it was getting harder to continue standing on one leg. She shuttered just before she was about to reach an orgasm. Her knee finally gave out. “AHH!!” Summer cried out as she fell.

Hal was quick. He grabbed her under her arms and held her up, her leg falling off his shoulder. As he held her, they looked into each other's eyes. His crush on her only deepened. Summer was practically panting. He finally helped her to her feet.
Summer hoped that her display didn’t make Hal think less of her. She nearly had an orgasm at his hand, but not only did she not get to finish, but she also fell and made a fool out of herself. She didn’t feel embarrassed often, but she did now. Especially because the other girls were laughing at her.

“Alright kids, let's get going.”

“Thank you, Hal, for putting sunscreen on me.” Summer said, forcing a smile.

“Of course, any time.”

“I just got a text from your mom, Summer. She’s home now. She’s excited to finally meet you, Hal.” Pat told the kids as they climbed into the car.

“She’ll like you!” Summer told him.

“Looking forward to it," Hal said, but he was lying. He was extremely nervous to meet her mom. He just spent most of the day looking at her naked daughter, and he touched her all over her body. He was terrified that Summer would tell her about what happened and he'd get in trouble. But he kept telling himself that the mom had to be at least similar to the daughter. But he was still really nervous. As they pulled into his grandpa’s driveway, his mind raced, thinking of all the possibilities his evening would go. But this summer vacation was already unlike any he had ever had before.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
User avatar
alberic
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by alberic »

Wow. This story is beyond amazing. And not only for what is written, but also for what isn't. :lol:
perseus wrote: Wed Mar 12, 2025 1:29 am But instead, he was several states away, visiting a grandpa he hasn’t seen in years. The last time he saw his grandpa Pat, years ago, he looked much older than he did last night, when he picked him up from the airport. [...] But he seemed like a changed man now, walking tall, smiling, and joking. A changed man.

[...] there were no other teens his age in the neighborhood. Except for one, his mom told him that a girl his sister’s age spends a lot of time at his grandpa’s. [...] His grandpa watched her whenever she was out of town, which was a lot because the girl had her own room in the house.

She finally hoisted her full body out of the pool; she was completely naked.
My dirty mind was immediately like, 'Oooh, Old Pat got himself a young lover.'

I should know this is not that kind of story and stories here at PNS rarely go in that direction, but so far there's been nothing that categorically disproves that theory, so I'll just keep assuming that Pat received a very, very memorable present for his 60th birthday (and beyond.) :D

And if that is not the case (probably not), I apologize for perverting what has so far been a fairly innocent story. Let a man dream.
perseus wrote: Sat Jan 17, 2026 2:55 am She blushed even more at the thought of herself straddling this boy she just met, pushing her butt and pussy in his face. She knew that, eventually, she would have to do that. She both wanted and did not want to do it at the same time.
Damn! :twisted: :D

I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, it won't be another half a year or more.
student
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:49 am
Been thanked: 398 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by student »

:D :D :D :D :D
Embarrassed clothed male and confident naked female. Did Perseus invent a new genre? :P :P

Glad to see Chapter 4 published.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Amazon [Bot] and 11 guests