Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
-
Skylar21
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:56 pm
- Has thanked: 1427 times
- Been thanked: 424 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed Becca's humiliating situation. Well done!
- perseus
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
- Has thanked: 870 times
- Been thanked: 1358 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
Thank you all for your great comments! There's definitely a good chance that Becca will return in another story.
I'm very glad you all enjoyed my take on a medical setting for ENF. I'm looking forward to doing more stories centered around the "girls don't need modesty" idea.
I'm very glad you all enjoyed my take on a medical setting for ENF. I'm looking forward to doing more stories centered around the "girls don't need modesty" idea.
-
Bucket
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 214 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
I actually just read the latest chapter yesterday (didn't have time to comment at the time) and wow, it's excellent! Probably the best of the series in truth.
Really, really hope we see much more of Becca at home soon!
Really, really hope we see much more of Becca at home soon!
- alberic
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
- Has thanked: 173 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
Dr. Pulaski is a wicked man.
I like him.
A shame that Becca At Home never materialized. I was looking forward to Becca's interactions with her dad at home, particularly him applying the cream every day and her sitting on his face (as mentioned in Naked Summer.).

A shame that Becca At Home never materialized. I was looking forward to Becca's interactions with her dad at home, particularly him applying the cream every day and her sitting on his face (as mentioned in Naked Summer.).
-
Somebody
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
- Has thanked: 324 times
- Been thanked: 245 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
Simply incredible. An all-time favorite.
- perseus
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
- Has thanked: 870 times
- Been thanked: 1358 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
Thanks everyone! I'm glad people are still reading this one!
I'd still like to do more with Becca so never say never! I would be fun to take her from hating being naked to fully accepting it like in Naked Summer. Just need to find the time
I'd still like to do more with Becca so never say never! I would be fun to take her from hating being naked to fully accepting it like in Naked Summer. Just need to find the time
-
GateReload
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2025 5:24 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
yeah it would be nice to see how you tie up this story so the events lead into the naked summer story
- Patcecas
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:06 pm
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 5 - 8/28) Complete!
I loved the story!! I’m always happy with medical settings
The anal rubbing was my favorite thing. Still I wish Pete would just pop Becca’s anal cherry in that moment. She was begging for it!!
The anal rubbing was my favorite thing. Still I wish Pete would just pop Becca’s anal cherry in that moment. She was begging for it!!
-
elysianempire
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2025 2:55 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
- Contact:
Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit Part 2
Love when the adult women not only go along with a naked girl but actively participating to make them more embarrassed and enjoying it.perseus wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:24 pm the nurse fully entered the room and walked across to her mother, leaving the door wide open! Becca could have sworn she saw the nurse smile at her as she did it.
Hopefully that Nurse will spread the idea around about having the girls naked.
Maybe she'll reapear in a future chapter.
On that not wouldn't it be something if the doctors required photos of Becca(pete by extension, or excluded under an excuse) under the guise of medical records or to be sent with files to another location to help with diagnosis. Maybe we can have a naked School ID as well.
I think they should start again to help with Becca's modesty issues. Or having Pete bath her.perseus wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:24 pm “You two use to take baths together all the time, you don’t have anything anyone here hasn’t seen before, besides, losing a bit of your modesty will be good for you. Girls don’t need modesty as much as you think you do.”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests