During the first week of freshmen orientation I stupidly reported some of my dorm-mates to an R.A. for underage drinking and smoking marijuana. I was brought up in a very sheltered and conservative Mormon family, and I was always taught to report on my peers if they did anything illegal.
The students I reported ended up getting away with a warning, however word started spreading that I was snitch and a tattletale. Everyone in the dorm rooms hated me and started ostracizing me socially. I didn't get invited to a single party and I ended up spending my weekends alone in my dorm room.
This continued for about almost 2 months, until Halloween night. After spending the whole night by myself on my computer listening to my rowdy dorm mates party and get drunk next door, I decided to take a quick shower a try to go to bed.
I brought my clothes and a towel to the girl's shower room just as a couple drunk girls were noisily stumbling out of the bathroom. One of them taunted and insulted me as I walked into the shower stall. I just tried to ignore it.
I waited until all of the girls had left before I started to undress and I started the shower. By this point I was already almost on the verge of tears. But I couldn't have imagined what happened next.
Out of nowhere I heard a couple of girls entering the shower room. Before I realized what was happening they ran over and grabbed all of my clothes and towel and ran out laughing like hyenas. I was left standing there naked for what felt like an eternity.
Just as I thought that everyone must have gone to bed and started working up the courage to streak back to my dorm room, I heard a whole crowd of my drunk dormmates barging into the shower room. I nearly fainted when I realized that some of then were guys. Then they ripped open the shower curtain.
I remember screaming and curling myself in a ball. I was just frozen in terror. Then one of the girls reached into the shower stall and turned the shower handle as cold as it would go drenching me in freezing cold water. I was screaming in pain, it was literal torture.
I'll never forget staring up the faces of my laughing tormentors as I just screamed and cried in pain and terror. I don't even know how long they kept torturing me like that, it just felt like it would never end.
The next thing I can remember is being forced to walk naked and shivering back to my dormroom, in front of over a dozen or so of my drunk laughing dormmates, too traumatized to resist.
The next morning I begged my parents to pick my up from the university and I dropped out immediately. Before the incident no boy had even seen me naked and I am still a virgin.
Every night since the incident, I have had nightmares about being humiliated and paraded naked in front of my peers. And I am ashamed to admit that I have started wetting the bed.
Last night I woke up in a pool of pee after dreaming about being paraded naked in front of my whole university. The humiliation is just too much. I just can't take it.
My College Hazing
-
PoorLittleWhiteBoy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:05 am
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
-
Hooked6
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
- Has thanked: 1376 times
- Been thanked: 1188 times
- Contact:
Re: My College Hazing
PoorLittleWhiteBoy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:07 am
The humiliation is just too much. I just can't take it.
Very entertaining tale. Thanks for posting. I liked every line in your story except the last two lines quoted above. Up until those lines, it seemed to be a playful story of dorm Hijinx with a plausible premise . . . then the last two lines turned it dark with the revelation that the girls' prank caused our protagonist severe mental anguish. Her nightmares and wetting the bed was fine, but when she stated those last two lines, the story immediately took on a dark and depressing tone. We read about teenagers and young adults committing suicide at alarming rates in today's society. Take away those two lines and the story is a fun ENF story IMHO. Just some thoughts from underneath the shade tree in case it might be helpful to you in your writing.
Hooked6
..
- alberic
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
- Has thanked: 173 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: My College Hazing
I understand we all have different boundaries, and I am not trying to tell anyone what to like and not like. But as someone who chooses to write deeply transgressive fiction, I find it amusingly hypocritical that the same story would be seen as a fun, harmless prank if we just close our eyes before potential negative consequences.Hooked6 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:28 amPoorLittleWhiteBoy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:07 am
The humiliation is just too much. I just can't take it.
Very entertaining tale. Thanks for posting. I liked every line in your story except the last two lines quoted above. Up until those lines, it seemed to be a playful story of dorm Hijinx with a plausible premise . . . then the last two lines turned it dark with the revelation that the girls' prank caused our protagonist severe mental anguish. Her nightmares and wetting the bed was fine, but when she stated those last two lines, the story immediately took on a dark and depressing tone. We read about teenagers and young adults committing suicide at alarming rates in today's society. Take away those two lines and the story is a fun ENF story IMHO. Just some thoughts from underneath the shade tree in case it might be helpful to you in your writing.
Hooked6
..
Or in another example, that clear abuse in ENF stories is dismissed as inconsequential when it is done by peers or women, but God forbid if it's a grown man doing it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lolicon and 21 guests