Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
-
justcantgetitup
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:03 pm
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Chapter Three: Defeat...and deceit?
Come Monday morning, after Aunt Marian had gone to work, 8 and 10 confronted me.
"We think you told us to keep quiet about Friday because if we snitch you're in BIG trouble!" said 10.
I froze and felt my face go crimson.
"WE'RE in charge now!" declared 8 "And we're going to have some FUN!"
They must have planned this because 10 already had a record cued up on the stereo!
My blood ran cold as the unmistakable burlesque tones of "The Stripper" by the David Rose Orchestra blared out.
"What's the matter?" asked 10. "We thought you LIKED strip games? We played your's on Friday so you can play our's now! Get your kit off!"
"Yes!" laughed 8 "Do it NICELY. In time with the music. IF you know what's good for you!"
I was utterly floored. I was completely in their power and they had another FIVE AND A HALF HOURS to do whatever they wanted with me.
My rational mind said "Just walk out of here and make a clean breast of things to Aunt Marian later. She used to be a hippy type. She might see the funny side and let it go"
My gut reaction countered "What if she DOESN'T and then tells my MOM I initiated a strip game with these two, stripped naked and spunked in front of them?"
Mom especially dotes on 10.
Defeat. Total defeat.
I slipped off my socks and stood up then started to sway to the music, unbuttoning my shirt to expose my bare chest. Then I shrugged out of it, swung it round my head and threw it in their direction as they cheered. 10 folded it and put it on the settee.
"More! " they demanded.
Hips gyrating, I unzipped, unbuttoned and unbelted my loose fitting jeans, pulling them open to show off my tighty-whities, painfully aware that they were all but see through.
Horror of horrors I started to get aroused!
I turned my back, dropped the jeans and stepped out of them as the music stopped. 8 came to pick them up.
"Come on now please! You've had your fun! Just call it off now, eh?" I pleaded.
8 walked in front of me, reached out and tugged the waistband of my underpants towards her. As she looked inside, my semi started to grow. She let go and the elastic went back with a 'snap!'
OUCH!
8 smiled sweetly at me.
"KNICKERS OFF!"
Exactly one minute, 57 seconds (and an embarrassing struggle to take off my tighty-whities "nicely") later the music had stopped again.
I was completely naked, boner pointing north.
And they had all of my clothes.
10 told me to come and stand in front of them as they sat on the settee. They started barking orders like sergeants-major. "Hands on head!'
"Turn all the way round !"
"Bend over and touch your toes!"
Slaps rained in on my bare buttocks.
Then I had to stand in front of the settee, spread my legs and lean over the middle seat with my hands on the backrest, genitals dangling.
Oh SHIT!
Surely they weren't going to cavity search me!
I almost cried out with relief when 8 sat down on the seat to my right while 10 cued up the next record then sat on my left.
Chuck Berry's 'My Ding-a-ling' started up. I really had to have a word with Aunty Marian about her record collection!
As the chorus started, 8 reached up and grabbed my boner. "My! Ding-a-ling! My! DING-A-LING'! she chanted, pulling it up and down like milking a cow in time to the music.
They took it in turns to 'pull my plonker'.
I worried momentarily about cumming, but they were hurting me and shrinkage kicked in first.
With less to hold onto they tired of this and it was back to butlering.
I was now just a kid's toy and had no one else to blame but myself.
They eventually returned my clothes.
10 gave me my orders for the next day.
"Every morning from now on, as soon as Mom goes out, you go into the living room, take off your clothes and stand in front of the settee with your hands on your head. When we come in you will bend forwards and touch your toes."
"Geddit?" snickered 8.
I nodded like a good, obedient, toy and got dressed just before Aunt Marian returned to learn that we'd "danced to some music" and "played Upstairs Downstairs" again.
"Oh, that's nice." she said and went to put the kettle on...
Next day I was back again, resigned to my fate and wondering what nude degradation they had in store.
I went into the front room, stripped naked, folded my clothes and put them neatly on the settee.
I stood in the middle of the room, legs shoulder width apart, put my hands on my head and waited for inspection.
And waited.
After several minutes of this I went into the hallway and called "Where is everybody?"
They came out of the kitchen carrying kids comics. I put my hands on my head, turned round and bent over, presenting my bare bottom to them.
"We're not playing THAT any more!" said 8 and they ran upstairs, leaving me in the pose.
What were they playing at this time?
I followed them up, knocked on 10's door and went in. They walked round the room, looking me up and down as I stood, hands on head.
10 affected a cut glass upper class English accent.
"I SAY. Are you STILL here, WHAT? We're busy ladies y'know! Run along and see if there's any cricket on the wireless! Toodle-pip!"
8 waved her hand haughtily "Dis-MISSED!
So I turned around and fled, almost in tears, both of relief that the ordeal was over, but also a strange sense of rejection.
In less than a week I had gone from the arrogant smart arse on the verge of adulthood who had been a figure of authority, to a living dolly whose body could be undressed and made to do stuff at will.
But the rest of the day passed uneventfully, as if the clock had gone back to before the strip game.
When Aunt Marian came home she said to 8. "Julie at work told me that you asked her Gemma for 50p to come here and watch an older boy get naked!"
8 looked at me and started to open her mouth, but before she could say anything 10 butted in.
"Watch who?" she scoffed "There's only our Michael here!"
"WHAT? Do you REALLY think that I.... I'D.." I protested.
"Yes, I KNOW you, Mr High and Mighty! Prim and proper, just like your bloody Mom!" snorted Marian "You won't even take your SHIRT off in public!"
"That girl's always making up stories at school" added 8
Marian shrugged and went to put the kettle on.
I was so out of it that the conversation didn't really register with me.
The alarm bells that SHOULD have been going off in my head stayed silent...
Come Monday morning, after Aunt Marian had gone to work, 8 and 10 confronted me.
"We think you told us to keep quiet about Friday because if we snitch you're in BIG trouble!" said 10.
I froze and felt my face go crimson.
"WE'RE in charge now!" declared 8 "And we're going to have some FUN!"
They must have planned this because 10 already had a record cued up on the stereo!
My blood ran cold as the unmistakable burlesque tones of "The Stripper" by the David Rose Orchestra blared out.
"What's the matter?" asked 10. "We thought you LIKED strip games? We played your's on Friday so you can play our's now! Get your kit off!"
"Yes!" laughed 8 "Do it NICELY. In time with the music. IF you know what's good for you!"
I was utterly floored. I was completely in their power and they had another FIVE AND A HALF HOURS to do whatever they wanted with me.
My rational mind said "Just walk out of here and make a clean breast of things to Aunt Marian later. She used to be a hippy type. She might see the funny side and let it go"
My gut reaction countered "What if she DOESN'T and then tells my MOM I initiated a strip game with these two, stripped naked and spunked in front of them?"
Mom especially dotes on 10.
Defeat. Total defeat.
I slipped off my socks and stood up then started to sway to the music, unbuttoning my shirt to expose my bare chest. Then I shrugged out of it, swung it round my head and threw it in their direction as they cheered. 10 folded it and put it on the settee.
"More! " they demanded.
Hips gyrating, I unzipped, unbuttoned and unbelted my loose fitting jeans, pulling them open to show off my tighty-whities, painfully aware that they were all but see through.
Horror of horrors I started to get aroused!
I turned my back, dropped the jeans and stepped out of them as the music stopped. 8 came to pick them up.
"Come on now please! You've had your fun! Just call it off now, eh?" I pleaded.
8 walked in front of me, reached out and tugged the waistband of my underpants towards her. As she looked inside, my semi started to grow. She let go and the elastic went back with a 'snap!'
OUCH!
8 smiled sweetly at me.
"KNICKERS OFF!"
Exactly one minute, 57 seconds (and an embarrassing struggle to take off my tighty-whities "nicely") later the music had stopped again.
I was completely naked, boner pointing north.
And they had all of my clothes.
10 told me to come and stand in front of them as they sat on the settee. They started barking orders like sergeants-major. "Hands on head!'
"Turn all the way round !"
"Bend over and touch your toes!"
Slaps rained in on my bare buttocks.
Then I had to stand in front of the settee, spread my legs and lean over the middle seat with my hands on the backrest, genitals dangling.
Oh SHIT!
Surely they weren't going to cavity search me!
I almost cried out with relief when 8 sat down on the seat to my right while 10 cued up the next record then sat on my left.
Chuck Berry's 'My Ding-a-ling' started up. I really had to have a word with Aunty Marian about her record collection!
As the chorus started, 8 reached up and grabbed my boner. "My! Ding-a-ling! My! DING-A-LING'! she chanted, pulling it up and down like milking a cow in time to the music.
They took it in turns to 'pull my plonker'.
I worried momentarily about cumming, but they were hurting me and shrinkage kicked in first.
With less to hold onto they tired of this and it was back to butlering.
I was now just a kid's toy and had no one else to blame but myself.
They eventually returned my clothes.
10 gave me my orders for the next day.
"Every morning from now on, as soon as Mom goes out, you go into the living room, take off your clothes and stand in front of the settee with your hands on your head. When we come in you will bend forwards and touch your toes."
"Geddit?" snickered 8.
I nodded like a good, obedient, toy and got dressed just before Aunt Marian returned to learn that we'd "danced to some music" and "played Upstairs Downstairs" again.
"Oh, that's nice." she said and went to put the kettle on...
Next day I was back again, resigned to my fate and wondering what nude degradation they had in store.
I went into the front room, stripped naked, folded my clothes and put them neatly on the settee.
I stood in the middle of the room, legs shoulder width apart, put my hands on my head and waited for inspection.
And waited.
After several minutes of this I went into the hallway and called "Where is everybody?"
They came out of the kitchen carrying kids comics. I put my hands on my head, turned round and bent over, presenting my bare bottom to them.
"We're not playing THAT any more!" said 8 and they ran upstairs, leaving me in the pose.
What were they playing at this time?
I followed them up, knocked on 10's door and went in. They walked round the room, looking me up and down as I stood, hands on head.
10 affected a cut glass upper class English accent.
"I SAY. Are you STILL here, WHAT? We're busy ladies y'know! Run along and see if there's any cricket on the wireless! Toodle-pip!"
8 waved her hand haughtily "Dis-MISSED!
So I turned around and fled, almost in tears, both of relief that the ordeal was over, but also a strange sense of rejection.
In less than a week I had gone from the arrogant smart arse on the verge of adulthood who had been a figure of authority, to a living dolly whose body could be undressed and made to do stuff at will.
But the rest of the day passed uneventfully, as if the clock had gone back to before the strip game.
When Aunt Marian came home she said to 8. "Julie at work told me that you asked her Gemma for 50p to come here and watch an older boy get naked!"
8 looked at me and started to open her mouth, but before she could say anything 10 butted in.
"Watch who?" she scoffed "There's only our Michael here!"
"WHAT? Do you REALLY think that I.... I'D.." I protested.
"Yes, I KNOW you, Mr High and Mighty! Prim and proper, just like your bloody Mom!" snorted Marian "You won't even take your SHIRT off in public!"
"That girl's always making up stories at school" added 8
Marian shrugged and went to put the kettle on.
I was so out of it that the conversation didn't really register with me.
The alarm bells that SHOULD have been going off in my head stayed silent...
Last edited by justcantgetitup on Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5078 times
- Been thanked: 1873 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Great chapter! Looking forward to see if they get other girls to come over to see the bare naked older boy!
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2055 times
- Been thanked: 4131 times
- Contact:
-
justcantgetitup
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:03 pm
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Doctors and Dancing.
Wednesday morning.
Aunt Marian left at 8:45 am. I did not strip naked in the living room but settled down and started to read my copy of The Times. 8 and 10 read their comics.
We got to 9:30 and there was no mention of "James" or stripping so I settled back and picked up Uncle Frank's copy of The Sun.
My favourite model, Stephanie Marrian, was in the nude on page 3, sitting cross legged, with just a hand of cards held strategically in her lap to cover her sex.
It was a reminder that a game of Strip Jack Naked had gotten me into a mess in the first place!
I drank in Stephanie's beautiful breasts and took this as a sign from Heaven that my ordeal was really over.
Then the door bell rang. "Mom said we could have Anne and Pammie round today!" called 10 as she let little visitors into the house.
"We're playing General Hospital!" (*British TV series from the 1970's)
8 filled me in. "I'm Sister Washington, 10 is Dr Petra Hunt. Pammie is Dr Christian Hamlyn and Anne is nurse Hilda Price!"
10 entered with the other two.
"You are the patient! Take your clothes off for Dr Hamlyn and Dr Hunt to examine you!"
I groaned. The last time we played this game, I'd been Head Consultant Matthew Armstrong and nobody had to take anything off..
I stripped, sullenly, to my underpants then hesitated.
Sister Washington smacked my bottom.
"Get a move on! This is a busy hospital!"
I pushed my last garment to the floor.
Now I was naked in front of FOUR little girls!
Pammie was playing the lead because "She reads her Mom's 'Cosmopolitan' and knows about these things"
Dr Hamlyn stepped forward confidently and without preamble grabbed my penis.
"Turn your head and cough... and again, please!"
She gently cupped my testicles in her free hand.
And squeezed. Hard.
I screamed with pain and sank to my knees.
"He's going into cardiac arrest! " shouted Dr Hamlyn "Get him to theatre! NOW!"
The two bigger girls helped me struggle to my feet and stagger towards the door. Dr Hamlyn grabbed my penis and led the way.
We all struggled up the stairs. I had an out of body experience, like it was an episode of the real programme with the four female stars leading an unknown naked male extra up the stairs, Dr Hamlyn, bent forward in front, one hand on his penis, one on the bannister. Dr Hunt and Nurse Price one under each shoulder. Sister Washington bringing up the rear, one hand on each buttock, pushing for all she was worth.
You couldn't make it up.
Next thing I knew I was on 10's bed slowly getting a grip on reality as Dr Hamlyn kept control.
She pinched my nipples then ran her hands down to my genitals. Cupping her left hand under my testicles she grabbed the end of my foreskin with her right, stretching it upwards.
She invited the Dr Hunt and Sister Washington to repeat the process.
"Roll over please!"
She must have gestured to the others, as without warning my feet were grabbed and my legs pulled apart, exposing my anus to them.
Dr Hamlyn pushed one hand between my tummy and the bed
"Lift up please!"
She slid her hand over my pubic hair and pushed my penis down so I could feel it sticking out between my legs. Then she grabbed the end of my foreskin and stretched it again so I felt it touch my anus.
"WHADDAYA DOING?" I yelped.
No reply. She let go abruptly. Dr Hunt and Sister Washington repeated the process before Nurse Price helped me roll onto my back again.
"Well, Petra, I think we can agree on our diagnosis but nurse Price, I'm sure you haven't seen anything like this in real life before. Tell us what you think."
Anne stepped forward. She was by far the prettiest and most mature looking of the quartet.
She lifted my penis and looked at the shaft. She pulled on it gently just below the head, rolling down my foreskin and exposing the glans. She put a finger and thumb either side of the frenulum and rubbed. Her touch was so soft I imagined Stephanie Marrian was caressing me.
SHIT!
I'd grown a massive erection!
My desperate attempts to cover up were in vain.
"It's out of control!" yelled Dr Hamlyn.
Diagnosis correct. I grabbed the base with both hands and tugged. Sperm gushed out. The initial spurt landed on my abdomen. The rest flowed down into my pubic hair.
Four pairs of eyes as wide as saucers stared at the sticky mess and rapid deflation.
Sister Washington recovered her composure first.
"We have to clean the patient up before it spreads"
I managed to choke out the word "tissues".
Someone dropped a handful on my chest.
Red in the face and wanting the ground to open up, I mopped up as best as I could, staggered to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.
They followed me in!
"Get out, please!" I begged but they wouldn't budge and insisted on watching me pee.
Dr Hamlyn held forth once more.
"That curly hair growing in the swimming trunks area is the cause of the problem! We have to operate to get rid of it before it kills the patient! Nurse! Sister! Clean him up! Petra! Fetch me a comb and some sharp scissors!
"WHAT!" I yelled in fear and started for the door.
Nurse Price barred the way and then, incredibly, put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. "There there!' she said, stroking my hair, "Dr Hamlyn is the best in the country and you'll soon be all well again."
I calmed down and allowed her to lead me to the sink where I stood there dazed as they shampooed my private area.
Nurse Price patted me gently dry.
Dr Hunt returned with comb, scissors and a vacuum cleaner.
They sat me on the edge of the bath, one arm over Dr Hunt's shoulder, the other over Nurse Price's for support and Dr Hamlyn began to "operate" on my chaotic shock of pubic hair.
I didn't dare look.
Snip! Snip! Snip! she went, pausing occasionally to let Dr Hunt vacuum both me and the bathroom floor, all four of them laughing loudly when "Percy" got sucked into the tube.
"All done!" Dr Hamlyn announced triumphantly.
I opened my eyes and looked down.
She'd actually done a more than half decent job!
(In later life, that girl started a hairdressing business and a successful one at that by all accounts. I never quite plucked up the courage to visit and I never saw her again)
"Get the patient back to bed for recovery please!
I allowed myself to be led back to 10's bed. I was propped upright with cushions and given tea and biscuits. They brought me the newspapers and I was allowed to listen to Radio Three ("Because classical music aids recovery) but I still had stay on the bedclothes completely naked.
Eventually it was time for Dr Hamlyn and Nurse Price to go home.
Nurse Price patted me gently on the penis and said "Look after yourself and this little man"
"Indeed!' added Dr Hamlyn "Keep him clean and under control at all times, or he may kill you next time!"
A few weeks later, Nurse Price's dad was made redundant by an international company. He was offered a relocation package to their Australian branch in Ballarat and accepted. I never saw her again either.
It was an exhausting, surreal day.
It took me weeks to absorb and unpack what had happened.
I marvelled at 8 and 10's imaginations and wondered what was in store tomorrow.
They let me have my clothes back and get dressed just before Aunt Marian came home to learn that we "played General Hospital again but I was the patient this time and they brought me tea and biscuits."
"Oh, that's nice." she said, and went to put the kettle on.
Thursday morning after Aunty Marian left, 10 said to me "Stand easy, soldier. No inspection today."
8, giggling, brought me Uncle Frank's newspaper, open at page 3.
The beautiful Angela Peacock sat nude on a barstool, hands behind her head and left leg lifted strategically to cover her sex.
Next to her was the headline "IT'S STRIP-CRAZY BRITAIN!"
Women were, apparently, being exploited for their bodies up and down the country.
Here at 37 Acacia Avenue, feminism was about to strike back!
The doorbell rang. 10 ran to the hallway and I wondered if Dr Hamlyn had found some new ideas for torture, but yesterday's visitors weren't among a whole group of little girls who suddenly burst into the front room, chattering excitedly.
I was too shocked to actually count them, but the gathering must've been in double figures, split between 8 and 10's classmates.
"Oooo! Is THIS him?"
"He's SO good looking!"
"Are we really going to see EVERYTHING?"
8, seeing the absolute look of horror on my face, nodded " Yes. If he knows what's good for him!"
I was completely blindsided fighting back the panic.
I tried to look nonchalant as I folded the paper, steeling myself for what was obviously coming next.
I sighed "Alright. Give me a sec!" and scooted off to the bathroom. After Monday's debacle with the tighty-whities and accidental arousal, I didn't fancy a repeat in front of strangers so I whipped them off and stuffed them into my pocket.
A chorus of "Why are we waiting?" drifted up from below. I pulled off my socks, flushed the toilet and washed my hands.
Tossing my socks to 8 on the way, I put my shoulders back and strode resolutely into the centre of the living room, making exaggerated bows to the audience and nodding silently to 10 who was waiting by the stereo.
I may be going down to humiliation but they'll get a show on MY terms!
"The Stripper" started up.
Off came the shirt and it landed in the crowd to applause and shouts of "more!" and "gerrrem off!"
Seconds later, my jeans dropped to the carpet like a duck being shot out of the sky.
I stepped out of them and made as dignified a bow as I could to all corners of the room, stark naked.
This was completely unexpected.
The audience gasped and there was momentary silence.
Little pairs of eyes widened as they they took in their first mature penis and testicles.
Then the room erupted.
8 retrieved my tighty-whities from my jeans pocket and handed them to me- but not to wear!
'Leap Up and Down Wave Your Knickers in The Air ' by Saint Cecilia started playing and I was expected to do just that as they joined in a wild, childish dance as funny to them as it was embarrassing to me, the only one naked, jumping around waving my tighty-whities over my head, everything jiggling uncontrollably.
I was roundly groped, goosed, bottom-pinched and slapped.
"Again! Again!" yelled the ones who hadn't got to touch me yet as soon as it ended.
10 made it so. We were just into a second encore when someone near a window yelled:
"YOUR MOM'S BACK!
I grabbed my clothes off the settee and fled to the bathroom.
Marian opened the front door.!
How she didn't look up and see me show-bum naked at the top of the stairs I'll never know.
When I came back down kids were starting to leave.
"I thought I said no more than two visitors without my permission?" said Marian.
She looked tired and was irritable.
"Sorry!" I replied, "These two can be very persuasive. What happened to you?"
"Bomb scare. I had to shut up shop for the day and send the staff home. I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone to head office."
She took a deep breath.
"Right! EVERYONE home now! I've got a splitting headache! You too, Mikey, I'll pay you the full day."
I went home wondering if things could get any crazier and where this would end.
IF it would end!
Wednesday morning.
Aunt Marian left at 8:45 am. I did not strip naked in the living room but settled down and started to read my copy of The Times. 8 and 10 read their comics.
We got to 9:30 and there was no mention of "James" or stripping so I settled back and picked up Uncle Frank's copy of The Sun.
My favourite model, Stephanie Marrian, was in the nude on page 3, sitting cross legged, with just a hand of cards held strategically in her lap to cover her sex.
It was a reminder that a game of Strip Jack Naked had gotten me into a mess in the first place!
I drank in Stephanie's beautiful breasts and took this as a sign from Heaven that my ordeal was really over.
Then the door bell rang. "Mom said we could have Anne and Pammie round today!" called 10 as she let little visitors into the house.
"We're playing General Hospital!" (*British TV series from the 1970's)
8 filled me in. "I'm Sister Washington, 10 is Dr Petra Hunt. Pammie is Dr Christian Hamlyn and Anne is nurse Hilda Price!"
10 entered with the other two.
"You are the patient! Take your clothes off for Dr Hamlyn and Dr Hunt to examine you!"
I groaned. The last time we played this game, I'd been Head Consultant Matthew Armstrong and nobody had to take anything off..
I stripped, sullenly, to my underpants then hesitated.
Sister Washington smacked my bottom.
"Get a move on! This is a busy hospital!"
I pushed my last garment to the floor.
Now I was naked in front of FOUR little girls!
Pammie was playing the lead because "She reads her Mom's 'Cosmopolitan' and knows about these things"
Dr Hamlyn stepped forward confidently and without preamble grabbed my penis.
"Turn your head and cough... and again, please!"
She gently cupped my testicles in her free hand.
And squeezed. Hard.
I screamed with pain and sank to my knees.
"He's going into cardiac arrest! " shouted Dr Hamlyn "Get him to theatre! NOW!"
The two bigger girls helped me struggle to my feet and stagger towards the door. Dr Hamlyn grabbed my penis and led the way.
We all struggled up the stairs. I had an out of body experience, like it was an episode of the real programme with the four female stars leading an unknown naked male extra up the stairs, Dr Hamlyn, bent forward in front, one hand on his penis, one on the bannister. Dr Hunt and Nurse Price one under each shoulder. Sister Washington bringing up the rear, one hand on each buttock, pushing for all she was worth.
You couldn't make it up.
Next thing I knew I was on 10's bed slowly getting a grip on reality as Dr Hamlyn kept control.
She pinched my nipples then ran her hands down to my genitals. Cupping her left hand under my testicles she grabbed the end of my foreskin with her right, stretching it upwards.
She invited the Dr Hunt and Sister Washington to repeat the process.
"Roll over please!"
She must have gestured to the others, as without warning my feet were grabbed and my legs pulled apart, exposing my anus to them.
Dr Hamlyn pushed one hand between my tummy and the bed
"Lift up please!"
She slid her hand over my pubic hair and pushed my penis down so I could feel it sticking out between my legs. Then she grabbed the end of my foreskin and stretched it again so I felt it touch my anus.
"WHADDAYA DOING?" I yelped.
No reply. She let go abruptly. Dr Hunt and Sister Washington repeated the process before Nurse Price helped me roll onto my back again.
"Well, Petra, I think we can agree on our diagnosis but nurse Price, I'm sure you haven't seen anything like this in real life before. Tell us what you think."
Anne stepped forward. She was by far the prettiest and most mature looking of the quartet.
She lifted my penis and looked at the shaft. She pulled on it gently just below the head, rolling down my foreskin and exposing the glans. She put a finger and thumb either side of the frenulum and rubbed. Her touch was so soft I imagined Stephanie Marrian was caressing me.
SHIT!
I'd grown a massive erection!
My desperate attempts to cover up were in vain.
"It's out of control!" yelled Dr Hamlyn.
Diagnosis correct. I grabbed the base with both hands and tugged. Sperm gushed out. The initial spurt landed on my abdomen. The rest flowed down into my pubic hair.
Four pairs of eyes as wide as saucers stared at the sticky mess and rapid deflation.
Sister Washington recovered her composure first.
"We have to clean the patient up before it spreads"
I managed to choke out the word "tissues".
Someone dropped a handful on my chest.
Red in the face and wanting the ground to open up, I mopped up as best as I could, staggered to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.
They followed me in!
"Get out, please!" I begged but they wouldn't budge and insisted on watching me pee.
Dr Hamlyn held forth once more.
"That curly hair growing in the swimming trunks area is the cause of the problem! We have to operate to get rid of it before it kills the patient! Nurse! Sister! Clean him up! Petra! Fetch me a comb and some sharp scissors!
"WHAT!" I yelled in fear and started for the door.
Nurse Price barred the way and then, incredibly, put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. "There there!' she said, stroking my hair, "Dr Hamlyn is the best in the country and you'll soon be all well again."
I calmed down and allowed her to lead me to the sink where I stood there dazed as they shampooed my private area.
Nurse Price patted me gently dry.
Dr Hunt returned with comb, scissors and a vacuum cleaner.
They sat me on the edge of the bath, one arm over Dr Hunt's shoulder, the other over Nurse Price's for support and Dr Hamlyn began to "operate" on my chaotic shock of pubic hair.
I didn't dare look.
Snip! Snip! Snip! she went, pausing occasionally to let Dr Hunt vacuum both me and the bathroom floor, all four of them laughing loudly when "Percy" got sucked into the tube.
"All done!" Dr Hamlyn announced triumphantly.
I opened my eyes and looked down.
She'd actually done a more than half decent job!
(In later life, that girl started a hairdressing business and a successful one at that by all accounts. I never quite plucked up the courage to visit and I never saw her again)
"Get the patient back to bed for recovery please!
I allowed myself to be led back to 10's bed. I was propped upright with cushions and given tea and biscuits. They brought me the newspapers and I was allowed to listen to Radio Three ("Because classical music aids recovery) but I still had stay on the bedclothes completely naked.
Eventually it was time for Dr Hamlyn and Nurse Price to go home.
Nurse Price patted me gently on the penis and said "Look after yourself and this little man"
"Indeed!' added Dr Hamlyn "Keep him clean and under control at all times, or he may kill you next time!"
A few weeks later, Nurse Price's dad was made redundant by an international company. He was offered a relocation package to their Australian branch in Ballarat and accepted. I never saw her again either.
It was an exhausting, surreal day.
It took me weeks to absorb and unpack what had happened.
I marvelled at 8 and 10's imaginations and wondered what was in store tomorrow.
They let me have my clothes back and get dressed just before Aunt Marian came home to learn that we "played General Hospital again but I was the patient this time and they brought me tea and biscuits."
"Oh, that's nice." she said, and went to put the kettle on.
Thursday morning after Aunty Marian left, 10 said to me "Stand easy, soldier. No inspection today."
8, giggling, brought me Uncle Frank's newspaper, open at page 3.
The beautiful Angela Peacock sat nude on a barstool, hands behind her head and left leg lifted strategically to cover her sex.
Next to her was the headline "IT'S STRIP-CRAZY BRITAIN!"
Women were, apparently, being exploited for their bodies up and down the country.
Here at 37 Acacia Avenue, feminism was about to strike back!
The doorbell rang. 10 ran to the hallway and I wondered if Dr Hamlyn had found some new ideas for torture, but yesterday's visitors weren't among a whole group of little girls who suddenly burst into the front room, chattering excitedly.
I was too shocked to actually count them, but the gathering must've been in double figures, split between 8 and 10's classmates.
"Oooo! Is THIS him?"
"He's SO good looking!"
"Are we really going to see EVERYTHING?"
8, seeing the absolute look of horror on my face, nodded " Yes. If he knows what's good for him!"
I was completely blindsided fighting back the panic.
I tried to look nonchalant as I folded the paper, steeling myself for what was obviously coming next.
I sighed "Alright. Give me a sec!" and scooted off to the bathroom. After Monday's debacle with the tighty-whities and accidental arousal, I didn't fancy a repeat in front of strangers so I whipped them off and stuffed them into my pocket.
A chorus of "Why are we waiting?" drifted up from below. I pulled off my socks, flushed the toilet and washed my hands.
Tossing my socks to 8 on the way, I put my shoulders back and strode resolutely into the centre of the living room, making exaggerated bows to the audience and nodding silently to 10 who was waiting by the stereo.
I may be going down to humiliation but they'll get a show on MY terms!
"The Stripper" started up.
Off came the shirt and it landed in the crowd to applause and shouts of "more!" and "gerrrem off!"
Seconds later, my jeans dropped to the carpet like a duck being shot out of the sky.
I stepped out of them and made as dignified a bow as I could to all corners of the room, stark naked.
This was completely unexpected.
The audience gasped and there was momentary silence.
Little pairs of eyes widened as they they took in their first mature penis and testicles.
Then the room erupted.
8 retrieved my tighty-whities from my jeans pocket and handed them to me- but not to wear!
'Leap Up and Down Wave Your Knickers in The Air ' by Saint Cecilia started playing and I was expected to do just that as they joined in a wild, childish dance as funny to them as it was embarrassing to me, the only one naked, jumping around waving my tighty-whities over my head, everything jiggling uncontrollably.
I was roundly groped, goosed, bottom-pinched and slapped.
"Again! Again!" yelled the ones who hadn't got to touch me yet as soon as it ended.
10 made it so. We were just into a second encore when someone near a window yelled:
"YOUR MOM'S BACK!
I grabbed my clothes off the settee and fled to the bathroom.
Marian opened the front door.!
How she didn't look up and see me show-bum naked at the top of the stairs I'll never know.
When I came back down kids were starting to leave.
"I thought I said no more than two visitors without my permission?" said Marian.
She looked tired and was irritable.
"Sorry!" I replied, "These two can be very persuasive. What happened to you?"
"Bomb scare. I had to shut up shop for the day and send the staff home. I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone to head office."
She took a deep breath.
"Right! EVERYONE home now! I've got a splitting headache! You too, Mikey, I'll pay you the full day."
I went home wondering if things could get any crazier and where this would end.
IF it would end!
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5078 times
- Been thanked: 1873 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Such a great chapter! Those little girls got the show of their lives!
-
justcantgetitup
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:03 pm
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Thank you for reading and thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.Jeepman89 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:21 am Such a great chapter! Those little girls got the show of their lives!
Thanks also to NudeBaG for some pointers. I had originally planned to end it at Chapter Two.
I have now taken it as far as I can, so I will be wrapping the series up tonight.
-
justcantgetitup
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:03 pm
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 124 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Final Chapter. Detection and Decision.
Friday morning.
Mom had put out another football shirt for me to wear.
I sighed deeply. If only it could be last Friday again!
I got to Aunt Marian's house to find I'd just missed her, but she had left me a pot of coffee and some cakes on the kitchen table.
I opened the newspaper and groaned. There'd been another atrocity in Northern Ireland and the Page 3 girl had been dropped for the news story.
No pretty nude model to cheer me up.
I sat there feeling sorry for myself until 10 broke the silence, imitating a deep, slow, voice from a kids TV programme.
"This is the voice of the Mys-ter-ons! Captain Black! You KNOW what you have to do!"
In the living room, I went through the motions of pulling off my socks, then just for a bit of variety I stripped bottomless before pulling my shirt off over my head to emerge, once more, stark naked and in their power.
I patiently awaited instructions but they seemed to freeze........
Aunt Marian had been suspicious over the last few days that something was not quite right. She couldn't put a finger on it, but there seemed to be a shift in dynamic between her two daughters and the bookish, aloof 15 year old nephew who had been supervising them during the school holidays since he was 11.
Acting on that feeling of unease, she called in a favour at work and booked the day off.
She set out slightly earlier than usual, parked up at the local shops and slipped silently back into the house.
Crouching on the landing she heard "the voice of the Mysterons"
Peering through the bannisters, she saw me walking into the living room, the girls giggling behind me, each giving my bottom a slap.
She crept quietly downstairs, carefully pushing the door slightly ajar and looked inside.
She was greeted by the sight of me pulling off my football shirt giving her a perfect behind view of me in the nude.
And it was obvious where the girls were looking!
I was aware of the door opening behind me.
The girls gasped and cried out "MOM?"
"MICHAEL LEE! Why are you NAKED? In front of MY GIRLS!
I dropped to a squatting position on the floor.
You two! OUT! NOW!"
"Oh Mom, can't you just play with us? Michael's a real laugh when he's naked! Honest!" pleaded 10
"He's so BORING when he's dressed!" added 8.
"Upstairs! And stay there until I tell you"
The girls shuffled off, grumbling.
Aunt Marian followed them out, stopping briefly at the doorway.
"Get dressed, Mikey. I want an explanation when I come back and it had better be a bloody good one!"
She came back with a cup of coffee. "Well?"
"Oh Aunt Marian! I don't deserve to live! I don't know where to start!" I said, fighting back tears.
"Try the beginning!"
So I briefly recapped last Friday's events, answering questions as honestly as I could, apart from where they blackmailed me because that was all my own fault anyway.
She called the girls back downstairs.
"You two said you wanted me to play with you so let's replay last week's game of 'Strip Jack Naked!"
"Yes Mom!"
"You're the best!
"So, Mikey " she said, turning to me "You told me you did a pre-strip to prove you weren't hiding clothes. Show us what you did."
I pulled my shirt up above my nipples then turning sideways, undid my jeans and pulled them down to thigh level before slipping the back of my tighty-whitie underpants over my buttocks exposing a sideways view.
"Is that right girls?"
"Yes!"
"Did YOU pre-strip?"
"No, he never asked us."
'Right. Show me what everyone was wearing at the end of the card game please"
They stripped down to their underwear and I stripped bottomless, stretching the shirt down to cover my modesty.
They confirmed that I tried to stop the game when 10 had refused to take her knickers off and then 10 had suggested rock/paper/scissors. Marian asked why.
"We wanted to tell our friends that we'd seen an older boy naked" said 10
"Even if it was only our Michael!" added 8
"He was NEVER going to beat us! Hehe!"
"Ok then, Mikey, show us how you took your shirt off!"
A lot of bizarre things had happened to me that week, but being naked in front of two little girls in underwear and their fully clothed mom? Crazy.
"Show me the wrestling game."
We went through the motions of them pulling me to the ground and talked through how I ended up ejaculating in front of them. They had actually thought I was dying on the last few strokes!
"That scaredy cat wanted to get dressed again but we told him to keep his promise!" said 8.
"And you've stripped off every day since because of that?" asked Marian.
"Of course." I replied. "Mom always told me an Englishman's word is his bond. Better death than dishonour!"
Marian actually laughed out loud at this.
"YOU BLOODY FOOL! The family genius! Tricked by my bang-average kids!"
8 and 10 danced around ecstatically, chanting "We beat Saint My-kul! We beat Saint My-kul!"
"Just because I'm laughing now doesn't mean this isn't serious." Marian told me.
"Come in early Monday and we'll sort it out then."
"Thanks Aunt Marian. I'm really sorry!"
I couldn't wait to get out of there. I fetched my keys from the hall table and headed for the door.
"Mikey!" called Aunt Marian.
"Your CLOTHES!"
At the appointed time, Aunt Marian lined the three of us up in the kitchen.
"Right. We had our family meeting and the verdict is as follows: Michael Lee, we found you guilty of starting an inappropriate strip game with younger girls. We have come up with a punishment to fit the crime. You will strip naked now and will be naked here for the rest of the week."
8 and 10 cheered.
"Not so fast, you two!" said Marian.
The girls had been only too keen to brag about what they had done to me after I went home on Friday. Their faces fell as they were found guilty of blackmail and also sentenced to be naked while Marian was at work!
"So you can play nudist camp all week! " declared Marian. "That's fair to EVERYONE, right?"
8 and 10 dutifully stripped, doing their level best to keep everything covered. It was far more awkward and embarrassing for them. Nudity was almost my natural state these days so there was no point in me covering up, but they were certainly enjoying the view far less now than before!
Did I peek? Not really. I got a few accidental looks as they struggled to stay hidden, but I wasn't looking for it, being far more interested in my classmate, Helen.
She could hold an interesting conversation and had proper breasts!
It turned out to be my last full shift at 37 Acacia Avenue. That night, Jim, the boss from my Saturday job at the local petrol station, called to ask my parents if I could cover for some of the weekday staff for the last two weeks of the holidays.
I didn't want to let Marian down, but Mom said "Stuff that bloody family! They've had four years childminding on the cheap from you!"
This last few days the girls had certainly got value for money!
Thirty pence an hour tax-free was coining it for a 15 year old in 1975, so Mom accepted Jim's offer on my behalf and then phoned Marian.
The next morning, I stayed with them, everyone fully clothed, until Pammie's Mom came to take them away at 11:30 am.
And that was that....
Friday morning.
Mom had put out another football shirt for me to wear.
I sighed deeply. If only it could be last Friday again!
I got to Aunt Marian's house to find I'd just missed her, but she had left me a pot of coffee and some cakes on the kitchen table.
I opened the newspaper and groaned. There'd been another atrocity in Northern Ireland and the Page 3 girl had been dropped for the news story.
No pretty nude model to cheer me up.
I sat there feeling sorry for myself until 10 broke the silence, imitating a deep, slow, voice from a kids TV programme.
"This is the voice of the Mys-ter-ons! Captain Black! You KNOW what you have to do!"
In the living room, I went through the motions of pulling off my socks, then just for a bit of variety I stripped bottomless before pulling my shirt off over my head to emerge, once more, stark naked and in their power.
I patiently awaited instructions but they seemed to freeze........
Aunt Marian had been suspicious over the last few days that something was not quite right. She couldn't put a finger on it, but there seemed to be a shift in dynamic between her two daughters and the bookish, aloof 15 year old nephew who had been supervising them during the school holidays since he was 11.
Acting on that feeling of unease, she called in a favour at work and booked the day off.
She set out slightly earlier than usual, parked up at the local shops and slipped silently back into the house.
Crouching on the landing she heard "the voice of the Mysterons"
Peering through the bannisters, she saw me walking into the living room, the girls giggling behind me, each giving my bottom a slap.
She crept quietly downstairs, carefully pushing the door slightly ajar and looked inside.
She was greeted by the sight of me pulling off my football shirt giving her a perfect behind view of me in the nude.
And it was obvious where the girls were looking!
I was aware of the door opening behind me.
The girls gasped and cried out "MOM?"
"MICHAEL LEE! Why are you NAKED? In front of MY GIRLS!
I dropped to a squatting position on the floor.
You two! OUT! NOW!"
"Oh Mom, can't you just play with us? Michael's a real laugh when he's naked! Honest!" pleaded 10
"He's so BORING when he's dressed!" added 8.
"Upstairs! And stay there until I tell you"
The girls shuffled off, grumbling.
Aunt Marian followed them out, stopping briefly at the doorway.
"Get dressed, Mikey. I want an explanation when I come back and it had better be a bloody good one!"
She came back with a cup of coffee. "Well?"
"Oh Aunt Marian! I don't deserve to live! I don't know where to start!" I said, fighting back tears.
"Try the beginning!"
So I briefly recapped last Friday's events, answering questions as honestly as I could, apart from where they blackmailed me because that was all my own fault anyway.
She called the girls back downstairs.
"You two said you wanted me to play with you so let's replay last week's game of 'Strip Jack Naked!"
"Yes Mom!"
"You're the best!
"So, Mikey " she said, turning to me "You told me you did a pre-strip to prove you weren't hiding clothes. Show us what you did."
I pulled my shirt up above my nipples then turning sideways, undid my jeans and pulled them down to thigh level before slipping the back of my tighty-whitie underpants over my buttocks exposing a sideways view.
"Is that right girls?"
"Yes!"
"Did YOU pre-strip?"
"No, he never asked us."
'Right. Show me what everyone was wearing at the end of the card game please"
They stripped down to their underwear and I stripped bottomless, stretching the shirt down to cover my modesty.
They confirmed that I tried to stop the game when 10 had refused to take her knickers off and then 10 had suggested rock/paper/scissors. Marian asked why.
"We wanted to tell our friends that we'd seen an older boy naked" said 10
"Even if it was only our Michael!" added 8
"He was NEVER going to beat us! Hehe!"
"Ok then, Mikey, show us how you took your shirt off!"
A lot of bizarre things had happened to me that week, but being naked in front of two little girls in underwear and their fully clothed mom? Crazy.
"Show me the wrestling game."
We went through the motions of them pulling me to the ground and talked through how I ended up ejaculating in front of them. They had actually thought I was dying on the last few strokes!
"That scaredy cat wanted to get dressed again but we told him to keep his promise!" said 8.
"And you've stripped off every day since because of that?" asked Marian.
"Of course." I replied. "Mom always told me an Englishman's word is his bond. Better death than dishonour!"
Marian actually laughed out loud at this.
"YOU BLOODY FOOL! The family genius! Tricked by my bang-average kids!"
8 and 10 danced around ecstatically, chanting "We beat Saint My-kul! We beat Saint My-kul!"
"Just because I'm laughing now doesn't mean this isn't serious." Marian told me.
"Come in early Monday and we'll sort it out then."
"Thanks Aunt Marian. I'm really sorry!"
I couldn't wait to get out of there. I fetched my keys from the hall table and headed for the door.
"Mikey!" called Aunt Marian.
"Your CLOTHES!"
At the appointed time, Aunt Marian lined the three of us up in the kitchen.
"Right. We had our family meeting and the verdict is as follows: Michael Lee, we found you guilty of starting an inappropriate strip game with younger girls. We have come up with a punishment to fit the crime. You will strip naked now and will be naked here for the rest of the week."
8 and 10 cheered.
"Not so fast, you two!" said Marian.
The girls had been only too keen to brag about what they had done to me after I went home on Friday. Their faces fell as they were found guilty of blackmail and also sentenced to be naked while Marian was at work!
"So you can play nudist camp all week! " declared Marian. "That's fair to EVERYONE, right?"
8 and 10 dutifully stripped, doing their level best to keep everything covered. It was far more awkward and embarrassing for them. Nudity was almost my natural state these days so there was no point in me covering up, but they were certainly enjoying the view far less now than before!
Did I peek? Not really. I got a few accidental looks as they struggled to stay hidden, but I wasn't looking for it, being far more interested in my classmate, Helen.
She could hold an interesting conversation and had proper breasts!
It turned out to be my last full shift at 37 Acacia Avenue. That night, Jim, the boss from my Saturday job at the local petrol station, called to ask my parents if I could cover for some of the weekday staff for the last two weeks of the holidays.
I didn't want to let Marian down, but Mom said "Stuff that bloody family! They've had four years childminding on the cheap from you!"
This last few days the girls had certainly got value for money!
Thirty pence an hour tax-free was coining it for a 15 year old in 1975, so Mom accepted Jim's offer on my behalf and then phoned Marian.
The next morning, I stayed with them, everyone fully clothed, until Pammie's Mom came to take them away at 11:30 am.
And that was that....
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5078 times
- Been thanked: 1873 times
- Contact:
Re: Bluff Called On Stripping Game Retelling/Followup Based on a True Story by justcantgetitup
Loved the story! Many thanks, Justcantgetitup!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests