Tell me your missed opportunities

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Post Reply
Loki Room
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 77 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by Loki Room »

Treefish wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:18 am From what you did see,how obvious was it that her vulva was right there?

And did you ever see any other girls naked at all?
I’d seen other girls naked before so I knew what I was looking at, and what I would’ve seen if she dropped her hands.

Because her mons was so prominent I’m guessing she probably had quite a puffy vagina
Treefish
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by Treefish »

Loki Room wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:41 am
Treefish wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:18 am From what you did see,how obvious was it that her vulva was right there?

And did you ever see any other girls naked at all?
I’d seen other girls naked before so I knew what I was looking at, and what I would’ve seen if she dropped her hands.

Because her mons was so prominent I’m guessing she probably had quite a puffy vagina
Any fun stories there with the other girls you've seen?
Freesub
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1053 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by Freesub »

Loki Room wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:41 am
Treefish wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:18 am From what you did see,how obvious was it that her vulva was right there?

And did you ever see any other girls naked at all?
I’d seen other girls naked before so I knew what I was looking at, and what I would’ve seen if she dropped her hands.

Because her mons was so prominent I’m guessing she probably had quite a puffy vagina
What's your relationship with her now? Have you drifted apart over time or stayed in contact?
Enfishot
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by Enfishot »

Loki Room wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:37 am
NickTwisp wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:14 pm My impression is perhaps she really wanted you to see her private area, or else didn't care. Seems like she didn't try very hard to cover up during the changing process.
I think she was going back and forth on whether to let me see, but didn’t fully commit. She was probably standing with her crotch covered for a full minute before I was kicked out. I always felt if I’d got to stay, she would’ve eventually give in and let me see
Freesub wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2026 1:40 am How long did you see her butt for? I assume you probably burned that image into your memory :lol:

Also, given the younger age was she trying to hide her chest at all, or was she relaxed about it?

Did you have any future incidents with her?
I saw her full butt only briefly when she turned away from me for a moment. The rest of the time she had her back to the wall so I mostly saw it from the side. She had bit of a bubble butt from what I remember but I wasn’t very interested in that at the time. When I became a teenager, though, I became VERY interested :lol:

She didn’t try to hide her chest at all. All three girls were topless when I was kicked out, but being eight years old they were completely flat chested. It was also normal for both boys and girls to get changed into their PE uniforms together so I’d seen them all in just their undies countless times before. I didn’t consider their chests particularly interesting because they basically looked the same as me :D

Unfortunately I didn’t have any other incidents like that with her. Except once I had to share a changing cubicle with her male cousin after swimming practice. I didn’t know him very well, but he recognised me as his cousins best friend. After changing (which was its own awkward experience) he found my crush and told her we’d just got changed in the same cubicle and he’d seen me naked. They laughed about it and I felt completely embarrassed. I had this fear at the time that he could’ve described my penis to her, but I doubt that ever happened
Enfishot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:18 am Hot story! But I have questions to give me a better mental image 😛.
When your friend stripped completely, was she turned around so that you could only see her butt? When you say that she held her swimsuit in front of her private parts, was it a one piece that she was using to cover her whole front from chest to vagina or did she have it bundled up to just cover her vagina leaving her chest exposed? Finally, when you say that you saw where her vulva met herthighs, do you mean that you saw a little bit of the side of her vagina? As you can see I liked your story 😂
For your first question, she had her back to the wall most of the time so I only saw her butt briefly.
Second, she had her one piece hanging loosely against her vagina. She basically just had a small bit of fabric pressed to her slit.
Third, sorry, it’s kinda hard to explain that part of the body without a picture :lol: . I believe the technical term is ‘mons pubis’, it’s above the vagina.
I’m glad you liked my story, I just wish it had a happy ending!
Thanks for the more detailed description 😋. I sadly had to look up the definition of mons😂. So if I'm understanding correctly she focused on covering her slit but you were able to see above her slit and where her vagina started forming away from her inner thighs? Like the upper points of the letter V ? I also think that it's hot that you saw the girls topless. You saw their "future" boobs😂
Loki Room
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 77 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by Loki Room »

Treefish wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:03 am Any fun stories there with the other girls you've seen?
Unfortunately I haven’t witnessed many ENF moments, that’s my only big one. One time I did see another girl in my class naked. I can’t remember what age but we would’ve been between 5 and 8. After our swimming lessons the teachers (all women) decided all the boys would get changed in the pool cubicles while the girls would get changed outside in one big group. I don’t know why they did this but it was only one time.

I can’t remember why but I was late getting out of the pool, all the boys were already in the cubicles and the girls were changing. A teacher escorted me to one of the cubicles and to my surprise, I could clearly see all the girls across the pool in various states of undress. Unfortunately, because the teacher was hurrying me, and because it was a bit overwhelming, I only focused in on one girl, let’s just call her Charlotte, who was looking right back at me.

I think she was the only girl that noticed me, and we made intense and awkward eye contact, but she didn’t say anything. Charlotte was totally naked and seated with her legs parted, she was holding a pair of undies that she was about to put on. Her vagina lips looked fairly large and puffy and they quite red in colour compared to her pale skin. I was shuffled along pretty quickly by a teacher and into a cubicle, so Charlotte was the only one I saw completely naked.

I think Charlotte was more stunned than embarrassed by me seeing her, but maybe the embarrassment set in after the shock had worn off. We never talked about it and if she told anyone it never got back to me. I guess that’s another ‘missed opportunity’ since I could’ve seen every girl in my class naked if I didn’t have a teacher hurrying me along :roll:
Freesub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:38 pm What's your relationship with her now? Have you drifted apart over time or stayed in contact?
We did stay in touch but we aren’t super close anymore. We eventually went to different schools but we followed each other on social media. When we were teenagers she’d occasionally post a bikini pic, and I’d remember the time I’d almost seen her pussy. :)

We’d see each other occasionally because our families are close. I’d always think about asking her out but I never plucked up the courage. I’ve met the guy she’s dating now and he’s quite a bit like me, and physically and personality-wise, so I wonder what would’ve happened if I had asked her out.
Enfishot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:11 pm Thanks for the more detailed description 😋. I sadly had to look up the definition of mons😂. So if I'm understanding correctly she focused on covering her slit but you were able to see above her slit and where her vagina started forming away from her inner thighs? Like the upper points of the letter V ? I also think that it's hot that you saw the girls topless. You saw their "future" boobs😂
Yup that’s the mons :D

I’ve never really thought about seeing them topless that way. At the time, it was as normal as seeing a boy topless. My crush grew up to be pretty stacked and curvy, so even though I saw her ‘future boobs’ they were far from what they’d look like now :lol:
TigerJim
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 30, 2026 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by TigerJim »

I was at school, aged around 14 or 15. The class had just finished a biology lesson in which were being taught about sperms. It was all very interesting, as I was a bit of a science nerd. (The teacher was a very attractive and intelligent 50 something lady, I had a little bit of a 'crush' on her, and I was somewhat of a nerdy 'teacher's pet' to her!). I just wanted to know more..... :P

I had a microscope at home, and I thought it would be interesting to see sperms for myself under the microscope. I knew that sperms come from the male, I was a male, and so I must have sperms :P . I just didn't know how to get the sperms out. I absolutely could not think of how to get one onto the microscope slide.
(I had no clue as to masturbation and ejaculation!). I waited after class to ask the teacher how to get hold of a sperm. I was waiting until everyone had left to ask her. I was formulating the question to ask. It probably would have been 'Miss, how do I get the sperms out so that I can see them under my microscope'. :P As it happens, there were other class members waiting to ask questions too, and this all went on and on for quite a bit. In the end, I gave up waiting, and didn't get to ask her. :(

(Yeah, I know, I had no idea how difficult and embarrassing this question would have been (for both of us!).... It was a few years before I discovered anything sexual, including masturbation and ejaculation).

Just imagine if I had gone ahead, and asked that question....
What would her reaction and answer have been.......


Would she have engaged in a proper answer, or would she have just 'wimped out'?
Would she have asked me if I had ever masturbated or ejaculated?
Would she have told me how to masturbate and ejaculate?
Would she have demonstrated how to masturbate and ejaculate?
Would she have invited me for a special private lesson where she showed me how to masturbate and ejaculate? - (who wouldn't want that!).
Would she have taken a great scientific biological interest in actually seeing real sperms under the microscope for herself too? - (I believe she would!).
Would she have just taken the opportunity to; get my pants down, wank me off, make me ejaculate, show me my come, and then we could see the sperms under the microscope.

It would have been excruciatingly embarrassing at the time, but I would now be able to look back with fond memories about the time that my teacher wanked me off!

But, I'll never know what could have happened. The opportunity was missed!

Well, that's my little story, I thought some of you would enjoy it.

Anyone ever had anything like a similar experience?

:D
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2059 times
Been thanked: 4132 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by NudeBaG »

So many great possibilities 😁
NickTwisp
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 1104 times
Contact:

Re: Tell me your missed opportunities

Post by NickTwisp »

More than likely she would have just clinically answered the question of how this is done. Doubtful to think she would have just said, "Drop your pants & underpants and I will demonstrate how to obtain semen." But yeah, it's erotic to imagine the teacher jacking-off the curious student... :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests