Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Post Reply
Bobby1123422
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2026 6:06 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 46 times
Contact:

Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Post by Bobby1123422 »

I had gone over to babysit my cousin's kids. Before she left she asked me to get a bag of potatoes out of the car, so I put it over my shoulder and carried it into the house. About an hour after she left the 11-year-old asked me to carry her like a sack of potatoes over my shoulder. I got her up there and she asked me to walk around as soon as I turned to walk away from the group I felt a breeze where there should not be a breeze. The other five kids first into laughter. She had pulled my pants down in the back. I tried to pull them up but had to keep one hand on her to stop her from sliding off my shoulder. I tried to put her down but she refused to get down and I couldn't just drop her. I just had to stand there and take it. I tried turning around to face them but they just kept moving to get a good view. In all it lasted maybe 30 seconds but it felt like forever. I don't know what they found so entertaining about my bare butt. This was at least the fourth time one of them had pantsed me. I guess the upside was they were usually a little rowdy before they pantsed me and then afterwards they were all calm and content.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5033 times
Been thanked: 1842 times
Contact:

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Post by Jeepman89 »

Did they ever get to see you bare naked? Tell us that story please.
NickTwisp
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 744 times
Been thanked: 1071 times
Contact:

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Post by NickTwisp »

So, she was able to pull down your underpants at the same time?
Bobby1123422
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2026 6:06 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 46 times
Contact:

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Post by Bobby1123422 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:53 am Did they ever get to see you bare naked? Tell us that story please.
Not completely naked but bare from my waist to my ankles. I shared that in a post
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests