No need for teen age male to know about girls like this even if the girls saw him naked getting the physical while he is getting the physical, it would be good if the doctor or nurse explains the girls all about the male genitals as she shows them what she is talking about and invites the girls to have a closer look and even feel the parts she is referring to...."this is his penis, now you can pull the foreskin back to see the meatus and the uretha Now girls feel the scrotum and feel the two ball shaped things inside called testicles. Any questions girls?NickTwisp wrote: Tue Jun 03, 2025 1:08 am Nick Gets A UTI
==============================
Just then, the door to the Nurse's Office opened and in walked Susan Weinglass. She immediately noticed me and asked the nurse, "Ms. Ratchet, why is Nick Twisp sitting here in just his shirt and underpants?" The nurse replied, "I'll explain that later. What can I help you with?" Susan then affected a slightly uncomfortable look and stated, "Uh...ahem...my monthly friend is visiting, and I need some...ahem...supplies."
I had no idea what Susan was talking about, however, the nurse seemed to immediately understand. \
Nick's Sports Physical
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
-
lovaboitoy
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:19 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
I love this story I hope you continue it love to read more humiliation for Nick
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 754 times
- Been thanked: 1100 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
I have received some requests to continue this story:
=============================================
In the morning my mother informed me that I would not be going to school that day, Instead, she had already called our Pediatricians Office and made a 10:00 am appointment to be seen by Dr. Kalbacher. My Dad was going to take the girls to school and then go on to his office. At breakfast it was evident that although Susan was disappointed that I would not be in school, she nonetheless was eagerly anticipating discussing my medical situation with any other students willing to listen. I was certain that between her and David, my naked bedroom diapering the night before would get around Westbrook Middle School very rapidly. Probably Barry would also tell some stories at the high school as he enjoyed gossiping as much as Susan did.
When we arrived, a nurse ushered us into an exam room almost immediately. Mom followed as she had already made clear to me that this was "serious business" and she needed to be there during the exam. The nurse left the exam room door ajar, and said to me, "Nick, just strip to just your underpants. Dr. Kalbacher will be in shortly to conduct an examination."
Thinking that I was going to school, I had actually diapered myself before getting dressed. Despite my embarrassment the night before, I had to say he was a good instructor. I had no trouble fastening the Velcro ties and thus getting it on properly. Therefore, when I took off my jeans and shirt, I was left only in a white Depends disposable adult diaper. We then heard a familiar voice at the doorway; it was our next-door neighbor, Mrs. Appleton, accompanied by her 9-year-old daughter Sally. Seeing my Mom, Mrs. Appleton strode right in, followed by Sally. "Oh, I'm so glad to run into you today, Marie, we need to talk about our latest Womans Club project---Feeding the Local Homeless I just brought Sally in for a vaccination." Mrs. Appleton glanced over at me and said, "Oh hello, Nick, nice to see you today." Sally gazed over at me with a curious look on her face. She then asked, "Mommy, why is Nick wearing those funny looking underpants?"
My mother turned to Sally and replied, "Nick is wearing a diaper because he had a little accident at school yesterday." Sally then asked, "What kind of an accident?" Mom answered, "Nick wet his pants on the way to the Boys Room. He also has some discomfort around his private parts which may have caused the mishap." Sally replied, "Oh, I didn't know that boys Nick's age ever wet their pants." Mrs. Appleton then turned to them and said, "My mother, who is 82, has to wear an adult diaper like that all the time. No shame in that.
Great, I thought, I'm standing here in just a diaper being compared to my neighbor's elderly mother. And the door to the exam room is still partially open so people passing along the hallway can see in and view me like this. At that point Dr. Kalbacher entered the room and got right down to business. After doing the usual vital sign checks, he stated that he was going to prescribe an antibiotic which would likely alleviate my condition. Reassuringly, he stated, "Don't worry, Nick, we'll have you in good shape wearing regular underpants probably within a few days." He continued, "Just lower your diaper and let me check down there."
I turned to face the wall, trying to shield my front to the others. When I lowered my diaper, of course, my bare rear end was entirely visible towards the doorway and Mom, Sally and Mrs. Appleton. As Dr. K felt around, Sally somehow snuck over and around and was in front of me, able to see the entire procedure. She exclaimed, "Mommy, I can see Nick's penis!" Mrs. Appleton reproachfully said, "Sally, get back over here. You aren't supposed to be peeking at Nick's private area while the doctor conducts an examination." She scooted back over and said, "Sorry, Mommy, I was just curious what a penis on a boy his age looked like. It wasn't that big although it did have some hair around it." To this my mother interjected, "Nick isn't all the way through puberty yet, so he may have some more growing to do in that area."
Dr. K then said, "Alright, Nick, everything looks normal in your genital area. You may pull up your diaper and then get dressed. I'll then write out a prescription." I pulled the diaper back up and then found my shirt and shoes, however, my jeans somehow seemed to have disappeared. Just as I was looking around the room for them, a loud clanging noise rang out. Dr. K said, "Oh, that's the fire alarm. If it continues then we all have to leave the office and wait on the front lawn until the situation is cleared." Desperately, I continued searching for my lost jeans.
=============================================
In the morning my mother informed me that I would not be going to school that day, Instead, she had already called our Pediatricians Office and made a 10:00 am appointment to be seen by Dr. Kalbacher. My Dad was going to take the girls to school and then go on to his office. At breakfast it was evident that although Susan was disappointed that I would not be in school, she nonetheless was eagerly anticipating discussing my medical situation with any other students willing to listen. I was certain that between her and David, my naked bedroom diapering the night before would get around Westbrook Middle School very rapidly. Probably Barry would also tell some stories at the high school as he enjoyed gossiping as much as Susan did.
When we arrived, a nurse ushered us into an exam room almost immediately. Mom followed as she had already made clear to me that this was "serious business" and she needed to be there during the exam. The nurse left the exam room door ajar, and said to me, "Nick, just strip to just your underpants. Dr. Kalbacher will be in shortly to conduct an examination."
Thinking that I was going to school, I had actually diapered myself before getting dressed. Despite my embarrassment the night before, I had to say he was a good instructor. I had no trouble fastening the Velcro ties and thus getting it on properly. Therefore, when I took off my jeans and shirt, I was left only in a white Depends disposable adult diaper. We then heard a familiar voice at the doorway; it was our next-door neighbor, Mrs. Appleton, accompanied by her 9-year-old daughter Sally. Seeing my Mom, Mrs. Appleton strode right in, followed by Sally. "Oh, I'm so glad to run into you today, Marie, we need to talk about our latest Womans Club project---Feeding the Local Homeless I just brought Sally in for a vaccination." Mrs. Appleton glanced over at me and said, "Oh hello, Nick, nice to see you today." Sally gazed over at me with a curious look on her face. She then asked, "Mommy, why is Nick wearing those funny looking underpants?"
My mother turned to Sally and replied, "Nick is wearing a diaper because he had a little accident at school yesterday." Sally then asked, "What kind of an accident?" Mom answered, "Nick wet his pants on the way to the Boys Room. He also has some discomfort around his private parts which may have caused the mishap." Sally replied, "Oh, I didn't know that boys Nick's age ever wet their pants." Mrs. Appleton then turned to them and said, "My mother, who is 82, has to wear an adult diaper like that all the time. No shame in that.
Great, I thought, I'm standing here in just a diaper being compared to my neighbor's elderly mother. And the door to the exam room is still partially open so people passing along the hallway can see in and view me like this. At that point Dr. Kalbacher entered the room and got right down to business. After doing the usual vital sign checks, he stated that he was going to prescribe an antibiotic which would likely alleviate my condition. Reassuringly, he stated, "Don't worry, Nick, we'll have you in good shape wearing regular underpants probably within a few days." He continued, "Just lower your diaper and let me check down there."
I turned to face the wall, trying to shield my front to the others. When I lowered my diaper, of course, my bare rear end was entirely visible towards the doorway and Mom, Sally and Mrs. Appleton. As Dr. K felt around, Sally somehow snuck over and around and was in front of me, able to see the entire procedure. She exclaimed, "Mommy, I can see Nick's penis!" Mrs. Appleton reproachfully said, "Sally, get back over here. You aren't supposed to be peeking at Nick's private area while the doctor conducts an examination." She scooted back over and said, "Sorry, Mommy, I was just curious what a penis on a boy his age looked like. It wasn't that big although it did have some hair around it." To this my mother interjected, "Nick isn't all the way through puberty yet, so he may have some more growing to do in that area."
Dr. K then said, "Alright, Nick, everything looks normal in your genital area. You may pull up your diaper and then get dressed. I'll then write out a prescription." I pulled the diaper back up and then found my shirt and shoes, however, my jeans somehow seemed to have disappeared. Just as I was looking around the room for them, a loud clanging noise rang out. Dr. K said, "Oh, that's the fire alarm. If it continues then we all have to leave the office and wait on the front lawn until the situation is cleared." Desperately, I continued searching for my lost jeans.
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5078 times
- Been thanked: 1873 times
- Contact:
-
Hooked6
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
- Has thanked: 1380 times
- Been thanked: 1193 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
Great to see this story being continued!
I also agree with Jeepman89 - you have to just LOVE fire alarms at times like this. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Hooked6
..
I also agree with Jeepman89 - you have to just LOVE fire alarms at times like this. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Hooked6
..
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 754 times
- Been thanked: 1100 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
Out On the Lawn
===============
"But Mom," I pleaded, "I can't go outside in front of everyone here in only my shirt and diaper!" My mother just tugged at my arm and replied, "Well, Nick, we can't just stay in here. The Fire Department is on its way and we've been ordered out of the building." My jeans were nowhere to be found and then the Fire Marshall appeared at the door ordering us to leave the building immediately.
I was absolutely mortified; we ended up on the streetside front lawn of the Pediatric Complex. In addition to the office staff and two doctors, there were several other very young patients standing there clinging to their mothers. I could hear some low-key snickering as I stood there. At this point it was a battle for me to just keep from starting to cry.
One of the women standing there with a 5-year-old daughter approached my mother. She said, "Aren't you Marie Twisp? My son Tim is in Mrs. Cambridge's algebra class at Westbrook. He told me about the unfortunate incident yesterday with your son." The woman turned to me and said, "Oh, Nick, it must have been so embarrassing for you to suddenly have to run out of class that way. Tim told me you were desperately clutching your...er...nether regions in an effort not to wet your pants." My mother replied, "Indeed, he ended up soaking his jeans in the hallway upstairs, never making it to the Boys Room. He went to the Nurse's Office after that. The school has recommended we seek medical attention for his condition and that is why we are here today. Nick is standing here in his diaper because we couldn't find his jeans when the alarm went off."
At this point I had another problem. All of the stress of the last few minutes was triggering a stinging feeling accompanied by a distinct urge to urinate. I whispered this situation to my mother, overheard of course by the woman who was my classmate Tim's Mom. My mother replied, rather loudly, "Just do it in your diaper; I don't see the problem here."
Helplessly, I began to pee and was relieved to see that the diaper was not leaking. However, diapers tend to swell up when being used. I could hear whispers from some others in the group standing there to the effect of "He's going in his diaper, good thing he has it on."
Finally, the Fire Department issued the all clear and we could return to the building. It had been a false alarm. As we walked past Reception, a nurse handed me my jeans. "I found these out in the hall," she stated. When we got back to the exam room, my mother insisted that we change my diaper as she had an extra one with her. "Just slip that off, Nick, and we'll get this new one on you." As I lowered the diaper, exposing my privates to my Mom once again, Mrs. Appleton and Sally re-entered the room. My next-door neighbor was clutching a small plastic container. It was labeled "Baby Powder." Mrs. Appleton stated, "Marie, before you put the clean diaper on, allow me to apply some of this powder so that Nick does not get a rash. Just stand there, Nick, and we will proceed."
I was now subjected to the indignity of Mrs. Appleton applying the powder to my groin area, while Sally raptly observed. In the process, Mrs. Appleton continuously rubbed my penis. Despite my abject shame, my penis began to stiffen up under the stimulation. Sally interjected, "Mommy, why is Nick's penis getting bigger?" Casually, Mrs. Appleton replied, "Oh that's nothing to be concerned about, sometimes older boys get what's called an erection. It's happening now due to my touching Nick's penis while applying this powder." My mother laughed and said, "Yes, Sally, the same thing happened last night when Nick was naked in his bedroom and Barry Chase was diapering him. Several of us in the room got a good long look at Nick's erect penis, including my daughter and two female friends."
Mrs. Appleton completed the powder application and took the diaper from my Mom. "I'll do this, Marie," she said. "Lay back on that exam table, Nick, and I'll get you all diapered up." I hoisted myself up onto the table and laid back as she instructed. Now I was even more lewdly exposed to everyone. Rather expertly, Mrs. Appleton completed the process. I stood up, feeling very ashamed, and put my jeans back on. A nurse brought in the antibiotic prescription and said we could be on our way. Mrs. Appleton gave a cheery goodbye and added, "If you're feeling up to it later on, Nick, my lawn could use a cutting."
We stopped at a Pharmacy and then returned home. The Weinglass sisters were staying with us another night. I was sure when the girls got home from school later on that my mother was going to fill them in on the details of our visit to Dr. Kalbacher's office.
===============
"But Mom," I pleaded, "I can't go outside in front of everyone here in only my shirt and diaper!" My mother just tugged at my arm and replied, "Well, Nick, we can't just stay in here. The Fire Department is on its way and we've been ordered out of the building." My jeans were nowhere to be found and then the Fire Marshall appeared at the door ordering us to leave the building immediately.
I was absolutely mortified; we ended up on the streetside front lawn of the Pediatric Complex. In addition to the office staff and two doctors, there were several other very young patients standing there clinging to their mothers. I could hear some low-key snickering as I stood there. At this point it was a battle for me to just keep from starting to cry.
One of the women standing there with a 5-year-old daughter approached my mother. She said, "Aren't you Marie Twisp? My son Tim is in Mrs. Cambridge's algebra class at Westbrook. He told me about the unfortunate incident yesterday with your son." The woman turned to me and said, "Oh, Nick, it must have been so embarrassing for you to suddenly have to run out of class that way. Tim told me you were desperately clutching your...er...nether regions in an effort not to wet your pants." My mother replied, "Indeed, he ended up soaking his jeans in the hallway upstairs, never making it to the Boys Room. He went to the Nurse's Office after that. The school has recommended we seek medical attention for his condition and that is why we are here today. Nick is standing here in his diaper because we couldn't find his jeans when the alarm went off."
At this point I had another problem. All of the stress of the last few minutes was triggering a stinging feeling accompanied by a distinct urge to urinate. I whispered this situation to my mother, overheard of course by the woman who was my classmate Tim's Mom. My mother replied, rather loudly, "Just do it in your diaper; I don't see the problem here."
Helplessly, I began to pee and was relieved to see that the diaper was not leaking. However, diapers tend to swell up when being used. I could hear whispers from some others in the group standing there to the effect of "He's going in his diaper, good thing he has it on."
Finally, the Fire Department issued the all clear and we could return to the building. It had been a false alarm. As we walked past Reception, a nurse handed me my jeans. "I found these out in the hall," she stated. When we got back to the exam room, my mother insisted that we change my diaper as she had an extra one with her. "Just slip that off, Nick, and we'll get this new one on you." As I lowered the diaper, exposing my privates to my Mom once again, Mrs. Appleton and Sally re-entered the room. My next-door neighbor was clutching a small plastic container. It was labeled "Baby Powder." Mrs. Appleton stated, "Marie, before you put the clean diaper on, allow me to apply some of this powder so that Nick does not get a rash. Just stand there, Nick, and we will proceed."
I was now subjected to the indignity of Mrs. Appleton applying the powder to my groin area, while Sally raptly observed. In the process, Mrs. Appleton continuously rubbed my penis. Despite my abject shame, my penis began to stiffen up under the stimulation. Sally interjected, "Mommy, why is Nick's penis getting bigger?" Casually, Mrs. Appleton replied, "Oh that's nothing to be concerned about, sometimes older boys get what's called an erection. It's happening now due to my touching Nick's penis while applying this powder." My mother laughed and said, "Yes, Sally, the same thing happened last night when Nick was naked in his bedroom and Barry Chase was diapering him. Several of us in the room got a good long look at Nick's erect penis, including my daughter and two female friends."
Mrs. Appleton completed the powder application and took the diaper from my Mom. "I'll do this, Marie," she said. "Lay back on that exam table, Nick, and I'll get you all diapered up." I hoisted myself up onto the table and laid back as she instructed. Now I was even more lewdly exposed to everyone. Rather expertly, Mrs. Appleton completed the process. I stood up, feeling very ashamed, and put my jeans back on. A nurse brought in the antibiotic prescription and said we could be on our way. Mrs. Appleton gave a cheery goodbye and added, "If you're feeling up to it later on, Nick, my lawn could use a cutting."
We stopped at a Pharmacy and then returned home. The Weinglass sisters were staying with us another night. I was sure when the girls got home from school later on that my mother was going to fill them in on the details of our visit to Dr. Kalbacher's office.
-
Hooked6
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
- Has thanked: 1380 times
- Been thanked: 1193 times
- Contact:
Re: Nick's Sports Physical
Great visuals in this chapter. I love Mrs. Appleton. She couldn't have appeared at a better time.
Hooked6
..
Hooked6
..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests