Luke picks his punishment
- perseus
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
- Has thanked: 872 times
- Been thanked: 1363 times
- Contact:
Re: Luke picks his punishment
Thank you all! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This is my first ENM story and I'm not sure I have knack for it of not, but it was pretty fun writing this one. I might try to do another one in the future
Tags:
-
TeenFan
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:28 pm
- Has thanked: 1522 times
- Been thanked: 2652 times
- Contact:
Re: Luke picks his punishment
You can do what I sometimes do, mix naked boys with a naked girl.
Things can get just as embarrassing when both genders are without clothes. So much more might happen. You can focus
more on the girl, as she reacts to being around guys with their privates showing.
Imagine if she were to get too moist down there, and some boys see it. Young boys would think she is trying not to pee herself
and not doing a good job of it.
Things can get just as embarrassing when both genders are without clothes. So much more might happen. You can focus
more on the girl, as she reacts to being around guys with their privates showing.
Imagine if she were to get too moist down there, and some boys see it. Young boys would think she is trying not to pee herself
and not doing a good job of it.
-
tiger_kitten_2025
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 3:24 pm
- Has thanked: 170 times
- Been thanked: 271 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Moonshine+CC21, StreakingFan06 and 13 guests