Stripped By My Sister and Her Friends.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply
flyingmonk
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Contact:

Stripped By My Sister and Her Friends.

Post by flyingmonk »

Some memories are so vivid, it is like they are locked in your brain and come back every now and then like a replay of a video or movie.

Mine is when I was stripped naked by sister my and her friends.

It was the week I had turned 18. My sister, who is 3 years older than me, had her own little apartment. It was a modest but nice little place. I went there quite often just to hang out.

She had told me to come down that Friday after she got off work. She wanted to order pizza and celebrate my birthday. My boyfriend was working late anyway, so naturally I went.

When I arrived her three best friends were there. All of them were nearly the same age. Early twenties. Sis and her friends were chatting at the table, and I was lying on the floor watching something on her tv. She had ordered the pizza, and it would be about 45 minutes on the delivery.

“Oh,” My sister blurted out. “We have a surprise for you. While we are waiting for the pizza we are going to do a little modeling, only it is going to be you modeling your birthday suit for us."

“What?” I replied with a dumb look on my face.

That is when it happened. All four attacked me while I was on the floor. I am no slouch and I can hold my own in a wrestling match or a fight, but I was totally outnumbered.

As far as my body goes. I have large breasts. I was an early bloomer, and medium build body with an hourglass figure, and a nice round butt.

I was on the floor screaming and trying my best to free myself with no luck. Sis and one of her friends pinned my arms down, while the other two headed to my feet. My shoes and socks were first.

“Don’t,” I pleaded as one of them reached for the zipper of my jeans. They were all laughing as they easily pulled them from my legs, baring my white panties.

My arms were lifted and the slipover shirt I had worn was easily pulled over my head. I only had my bra and panties on now.

“Noooo!” I yelled as I felt hands slipping into my panties. Try as I could I could not get free. I watched helplessly as my panties were pulled down my legs and tossed to the side. I shave regularly and they made a point to get a pic of my hairless pussy.

Naked and struggling, they dragged me to the couch and turned me over onto my stomach. I knew what was coming. My birthday spanking. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. As I was held down, one would smack my bare ass until they had it good and red.

When the spanking was done, Sis took my clothes and locked them in her bedroom.

” Give me my clothes, I pleaded. You’ve had your fun.”

“I will, as soon as the pizza comes. You are answering the door…naked! When we finish eating, we will give your clothes back, birthday girl.”

“No! Come on sis. I can’t do that. I could be arrested.”

They just laughed at me even more as I stood there trying to cover myself, and my hands could never cover my big boobs.

The wait on the pizza was agonizing. They were all sitting with clothes on and I was bare ass naked dreading the doorbell to ring.

When it did, I yelped like an alarm had gone off. Slowly, I inched my way to the door, trying to get the courage to open it. I picked up the money from the coffee table and opened the door quickly. The guy delivering pizza stood bug eyed, his mouth agape.

“Damn!” he blurted out as he handed me the pizza. I shoved the money into his hand, said thanks and slammed the door as fast as I could.

Rounds of riotous laughing were heard from sister and her friends as I sat the pizza on the table.

After we had eaten, I looked at the clock.

“Hey, you got to give my clothes. Todd will be here shortly.

“You mean he has never seen you naked? Sis asked.

“Of course not!” I blurted back. Now give me my clothes!”

“Well, I guess this will be his lucky night too,” sis said.

Before I knew what was happening, they ganged up on me again, dragged me to a spare bedroom and tied me spread eagle to the bed.

I strained at the ropes, but it was no use. I simply could not free myself.

I could hear Todd’s voice outside. I panicked. My sister was talking to him. The door opened and Todd stepped inside. I heard my sister’s voice before she shut the door.

“You have 30 minutes. You can make out, touch any part of her body, but you can’t fuck her.”

I was red with shame and embarrassment. He ogled my body for a few moments drinking in all its naked glory.

For the next thirty minutes I was his prisoner. He kissed me, kissed my breasts, ran his tongue down my stomach. Gave me oral sex and gave me one hell of an orgasm.

It turned out to be a nice evening after all. I was untied, dressed and me and Todd headed for our favorite spot for a late-night shake.

That’s my memory that will not go away.

Tags:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot], huarf, Majestic-12 [Bot], SixPathsKeyblader and 22 guests