The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1756
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5080 times
- Been thanked: 1878 times
- Contact:
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 755 times
- Been thanked: 1106 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
That would make the story more intense for sure.
-
Sleepy Slobber
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 76 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
I thought about making the mother drunkenly groping, jerking and blowing him while he was tied to the pole and the preteen girls watched in awe, but due to the ages it was too hardcore to write so I went with only the girls doing the action, then the mother unties him with open ending options.NickTwisp wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:10 pm If this were my story, I would perhaps have the girls and/or Mrs. Swimerton jerk him off to a dry orgasm (he's only about age 11) in the bedroom. The girls would know or be told what had just occurred. It seemed he was getting close to that while tied to the flagpole. That's as far as I'd go.
Another option was jerking him on the bedroom as you said (Many boys can already ejaculate at 11), as she teased him about how the girls watched him naked and groped him and It would be a memory that will resurface every time he sees any of the girls in his class and will shape the rest of his romantic life.
And also another option after that, having him tied up on the girls bedroom while the girls had a slumber party, including the older sister's arrival with her friends, Mean Girls-style.
Last edited by Sleepy Slobber on Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Sleepy Slobber
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 76 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
By age 14, all of my peers already had some degree of sexual experience. I wanted this to be a story about the first time the girls saw a penis of a boy they found attractive.
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 755 times
- Been thanked: 1106 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
Possible but statistically unlikely. Medically speaking, that would border on a diagnosis of "Early Puberty." Mean age for spermarche in the U.S. is between age 13 to 13.5-
I guess that many guys do have some degree of sexual experience by age 14; I certainly didn't.
Only j/o at that point...
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2068 times
- Been thanked: 4133 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
Those are my favorite set upsSleepy Slobber wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:57 amBy age 14, all of my peers already had some degree of sexual experience. I wanted this to be a story about the first time the girls saw a penis of a boy they found attractive.
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2068 times
- Been thanked: 4133 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
This was one of those situations where a mom’s involvement kind of derails it a bit
Still, great story up to then
Still, great story up to then
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 755 times
- Been thanked: 1106 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
I did like the first part where Mrs. Swimmerson gets him to change into her husband's rather loose swimsuit in the bedroom. I can see this happening in fact I did get undressed in front of my best buddy's Mom onetime at their vacation home.
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2068 times
- Been thanked: 4133 times
- Contact:
Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party
The changing in front of was fine.NickTwisp wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:23 pm I did like the first part where Mrs. Swimmerson gets him to change into her husband's rather loose swimsuit in the bedroom. I can see this happening in fact I did get undressed in front of my best buddy's Mom onetime at their vacation home.
It just kind of kills it for me when a parent steps in just when it gets really exciting/fun for the younger girls.
It’s also kind of creepy when a mother takes that kind of interest in a ‘much younger than her’ teen.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 14 guests